剧集 | 伊普克雷斯档案(2022) | 导航列表
你是个温柔的人 哈利
You're a gentle soul, Harry.
如果他们想利用你伤人 那是白费力气
They're wasting their time if that's what they want out of you.
-除了... -什么
- Apart from... - What?
-皮特 -抱歉 亲爱的
- Pete! - Sorry, love.
-怎么了 -没什么
- No, what is it? - No, nothing.
贝鲁特那个家伙
That fellow in Beirut.
-谁 -那个美国人
- What? - The American.
你开枪打死了他 对吧
Shot him, didn't you?
-你怎么知道 -他有孩子 不是吗
- How do you know about that? - He had children, didn't he?
-什么 -两个女儿
- What? - Two little daughters.
还有在索皮诺夫岛的医生
And that doctor on Sopinofu.
可怜的女人
Poor woman, eh?
怎么说的 自杀 谋杀 谁知道呢
What was it, suicide? Murder? Who knows?
不管怎样 犯罪现场全是你的指纹
Got to say, either way, had your fingerprints all over it.
从道德层面上来讲
Morally speaking, I mean.
我很失望 哈利 我以为你已经变了
I'm disappointed, Harry. I thought you'd changed.
他的内心没有改变 小黛
He's still got it in him, Debs.
住嘴 我不会杀任何人的
Stop it! I won't! I won't kill anyone!
-你怎么知道 -你是个杀手 哈利
- How do you know? - You're a killer, Harry.
你现在就是个杀手
That's all you are now.
只是个杀手 在静待目标
Nothing but a killer, waiting for a victim.
他们不会伤害他的
They won't harm him.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为说不好听的 他的作用就是用来勒索你
Because, crudely, his value as a lever of extortion against you
只有他活着才有价值
depends upon his being alive.
-很抱歉 这是我的错 -不是的
- I'm sorry. It's my fault. - No.
我以为这一次能彻底了结
I thought it would be a clean break,
我可以放你自♥由♥也不用承担任何后果
that I could free you and there would be no consequences.
我失算了
I miscalculated.
-现在我们无能为力了 -还有希望
- There's nothing we can do now. - Oh, there is.
-我会回去 我没得选择 -不
- I will go back. I have no choice. - No.
我不能把我哥哥留在监狱里
I can't leave my brother in a prison!
还有别的方法
There is another way.
我需要付出代价 就这样
I will have to pay, somehow. That's all.
等价交换
A quid pro quo.
你说得倒是简单
You make it sound so simple.
其实就那么简单
Well, it happens.
代价是什么
What payment?
斯多克是个务实主义者
Stok is a pragmatist.
但他向你索取的代价就是让你背叛国家
But what he will ask from you is betrayal.
我们能达成协议
We can reach an agreement.
我会回去 告诉他我...
I will go back. Tell him that I...
不要 拜托
No, please.
现在你自♥由♥了
You are free now.
我会做我需要做的事情
I will do whatever I need to do.
你还记得之前自己在哪里吗
Do you remember where you were?
你还记得发生了什么吗
Do you remember anything that happened?
或你和谁在一起吗
Or who you were with?
你见过凯伦·牛顿医生吗
Did you meet Doctor Karen Newton?
你当时是坐在这里吗
Is this where you sat?
你坐在那张椅子上时他们对你做了什么
What did they do to you in this chair?
是从拉德利教授开始的吗
Did it start at Professor Radley's?
我们在想同一件事情
We're both thinking the same thing.
听着
Look...
我知道你对多尔比先生极其忠诚
I know you have a great sense of loyalty towards Mr. Dalby.
你居然知道这一点
Oh, you know that, do you?
你真是见多识广
How very well informed you must be?
比如他把你丈夫埋在那条铁路旁边之后
That he brought back your husband's wedding ring
把你们的结婚戒指给你带了回来
after he buried him by that God-forsaken railway.
我真心希望
I would honestly prefer it
你别把私事牵扯进来
if you didn't stray into personal matters.
爱丽丝
Alice.
他有事瞒着我们
There's something he's not telling us.
他在莫斯科的时候
When he was in Moscow,
他认识了一些持有不同政见的人
he knew people in dissident circles.
他当然会认识 他是情报人员
Of course he did, he was an intelligence officer.
但是有些不同政见者也是她的朋友
Some of those dissidents were also friends of hers.
他们的联♥系♥人有重叠
Their contacts overlapped.
但他们从没提及对方的名字
But they never mentioned each other.
我翻看了他从1952年到现在的报告
I've been back over all his reports from 1952
他从来没有提及她
and he never mentions her.
那时多尔比已经结婚了吗
And Dalby was already married?
是的
Yes.
而且没错 我们在想着同一件事
And, yes, we are both thinking the same thing.
-维也纳吗 -是的
- Vienna? - Yes.
还有贸易谈判吧 我猜
More trade discussions, I suppose.
不是
No.
不是贸易谈判
Not trade discussions.
事实上 我的工作不是这个
That's not what I do, as a matter of fact.
抱歉 我没听懂
I'm sorry, but I don't understand.
我从来没有在贸易委员会工作过
I've never worked for the Board of Trade.
我是国防部下属的
I am the director of an intelligence agency
一个情报机构的主管
under the aegis of the Ministry of Defence.
我是 我觉得可以称为 间谍
I am, I suppose, a spy.
自从1948年起我就以此为生了
I have been since about 1948.
在我们结婚的前一年吗
A year before we were married?
是的
Yes.
我受够欺骗了
I've had enough of deception, you see.
是啊
I see.
还有其他你想要告诉我的吗
And is there anything else you want to tell me about?
《控制模型及其好处
Conditioning Models And Their Benefits:
生理与神经学》
Physical And Neurological.
附录C
潜意识认知触发器的关键载体
Key vectors towards subconscious cognitive triggers.
一 通过药物干预诱导
One - induction of serotonin-norepinephrine responses
血清素与去甲肾上腺素间的传导
through pharmacological intervention.
脑神经传导物质 失调易诱发忧郁症
二 通过生理崩溃使
Two - psychological susceptibility of subject
个体心理易感发作
through physical breakdown.
三 通过触发过往创伤
'Three - conditioning of subject
以此控制个体
via triggering of previous trauma.
四 通过试听感官刺♥激♥
Four - repetitive arousal
反复对个体进行刺♥激♥
through audio-visual sensory stimuli.
伊普克雷斯[首字母缩写]
五 同步使用镇定剂
Five - synchronous sedation.
伊普克雷斯
和M在两点半见面
这夹在她日记本里
'It's from her diary.'
使用致幻剂 阿尔马托和安♥非♥他♥命♥
'The use of LSD, Amatol and Amphetamine
能使人进入错乱的认知状态
'produces a disordered cognitive state -
与极端的睡眠剥夺情况类似
'similar to extreme sleep deprivation.
这种精神压力
'Such psychological distress
会使患者极易接受暗示
renders the patient amenable to suggestion.
植入全新的信仰 控制未来的行动
'New beliefs can be embedded and future behaviour controlled.'
你看到敌人了吗 哈利
'Do you see your enemy, Harry?
等你杀敌后 痛苦就会消失
'When you kill the enemy, the pain will stop.'
治疗可能损害长♥期♥认知能力
'The therapy carries a risk of chronic cognitive impairment.
但我们的研究表明这是由于药物戒断导致
'But our research indicates this may be due to drug withdrawal.
我们建议恢复外部刺♥激♥和药物服用
'We propose that restoration of both stimulus and medication
即可恢复认知能力
'will restore cognitive function.'
我想这一切对你并不简单
I don't imagine this will be easy for you.
毕竟你和我一样 是个爱国者
You are, after all, a patriot, like me.
但同时也是个现实主义者
But also, a realist.
我想你内心明白
I think you knew in your heart
我们迟早会进行这场对话
that we would be having this conversation.
你明知这是个陷阱
I mean, you knew this was a trap.
明知如果自己掉进去
And that if you fell in,
日后会有面对其代价的一天
there would come a day for you to hear the price.
我希望我们能达成一些合理的共识
I hoped that we might come to some sensible agreement.
"一些合理的共识"
"Some sensible agreement."
真有英伦范
How very English.
先说你想要什么
Let's start with what you want.
如果你能满足我的条件
剧集 | 伊普克雷斯档案(2022) | 导航列表