剧集 | 伊普克雷斯档案(2022) | 导航列表
你找艾德姆干什么
What do you want with Adem?
我希望他能帮我找个人
I'm hoping he can help me find someone.
-你按我的指示做了吗 -是的
- Did you follow my instructions? - Yes.
-严格按我说的做吗 -对
- Exactly as I told you? - Yes.
-你见过什么人吗 -没人跟踪我
- Did you see anyone? - There was no-one following me.
-当然有人跟踪你 -都是你幻想的
- Of course there was someone following you. - In your mind!
我了解这些人
I know these people.
你应该在有机会的时候就离开
You should have left when you had the chance.
我们的朋友 长崎幸存者
Our friend, survivor of Nagasaki.
我发觉他...很有趣
I find him... interesting.
-怎么有趣了 -让人想了解更多
- How interesting? - Enough to wanna know more.
正是波利娜·拉沃奇金博士
Dr Polina Lavotchkin.
拉沃奇金博士已经死了
Dr Lavotchkin's dead.
我们准备好放她走了
We are prepared to let her go.
你想要什么 上校
What do you want, Colonel?
一份档案
There is a dossier.
彼此就已心知肚明
We both just knew.
我们接吻了
'We kissed.'
我想 而且你也有同感
I wanted to and you felt the same.
那是个错误
It would be a mistake.
也许能救你的命
It can save your life.
兰德尔 跪下
Randall, get down on the ground.
教授 向我走来
Professor, walk towards me.
伊普克雷斯档案
第四集
看见了吗 看见了吗
You see? You see?
教授上了汽艇 我让他跑掉了
I lost the professor as he boarded the launch.
随后 当我仍在尽力阻止兰德尔时...
Then, whilst I was still trying to stop Randall...
有个拿着枪的人袭击了我
..I was assaulted by an armed man.
我认为自己的性命受到威胁...
While believing my life was in danger...
我采取了自卫行动
..I acted to defend myself.
我开了火...
I fired my weapon...
也因此 我...
and in doing so, I, er...
我杀死了他
..I killed him.
我不要喜欢这种事的人
I don't want men who enjoy this sort of thing.
任何喜欢杀戮的人 都不会跟我太久
Any who do don't last long with me.
可有时我们会发现自己别无选择
But sometimes we find ourselves with no choice.
跟我来
Come with me.
在正常情况下
Under normal circumstances,
贝鲁特警♥察♥局的刑侦办公室
the forensic office of the Beirut Police Department
要么把个人物品交还给亲属
would either return personal possessions to next of kin
或留下来作为调查的证物
or else retain them for evidence in an investigation.
而这次 没有已知的亲属
In this case, with no next of kin identified,
我得以果断出手 开了个合理的条件
I was able to move swiftly and make a reasonable offer.
苏联式防毒面具 生产厂家的标记在这
Gas mask, Russian-style, manufacturer's stamp here.
CZ24型捷克斯洛伐克冲♥锋♥枪♥
CZ Model 24 Czechoslovak sub-machine gun,
经改装 可以击发苏制托加列夫子弹
modified to fire Soviet Tokarev ammunition.
大衣来自莫斯科一家百货商店
Overcoat from a department store in Moscow.
西装 标签还在 产自下诺夫哥罗德的第15工厂
Suit, label intact, manufactured Factory 15, Nizhny Novgorod.
苏联西伯利亚西部城市
鞋来自鄂木斯克
The shoes are from Omsk.
大衣的兜里 我们发现了一张
In the pocket of the coat, we find a ticket
乘坐列♥宁♥格勒轻轨列车58号♥线的车票
for route 58 on the Leningrad tram network.
解剖报告 死因 胸部和头部枪伤
Autopsy report, cause of death, gunshot wound to chest and head.
胸部的X光片证实弹道
X-rays of chest confirm ballistic trajectory
经过左心室和脊柱
involving left ventricle and vertebral column.
-头骨的X光片... -长官
- X-ray of skull... - Sir.
我还没说完
I'm not finished yet.
头骨的X光片显示一颗子弹的进出路径
X-ray of skull shows entry and exit path of a single round.
-看见了 -对 长官
- You see? - Yes, sir.
你还看见什么了
And what else do you see?
-不知道 -牙托
- I don't know. - Bridgework.
病理学家提到了这个
The pathologist mentioned it.
右上三颗臼齿
The right upper three molars are held in place
由大量的牙托固定住
by extensive bridgework
而这只能是由
which could only have been done
具有熟练专业技术的人完成
by someone with considerable expertise.
这不是普通的克格勃杀手能享受的待遇
This is not available to your average KGB gunman.
他们大多数人过了40岁就要用假牙了
Most of them have false teeth after the age of 40.
我甚至觉得
Hardly available to anyone
全苏联也没有几个人能用上这个
in the entire Soviet Union, I should think.
但话说回来 如果在纽约...
In New York, on the other hand...
长官 您是说...
Sir, are you suggesting...?
苏联枪 美国牙医技术
Soviet gun, American dentistry.
实际上还是轻轨车票露了馅
It was the tram ticket that sealed it, really.
太过刻意了
Trying too hard, that is.
我觉得很难信服 长官
I find it difficult to be convinced, sir.
那是自然 所以你要执行一个任务
Of course you do. Which is why you're going on a mission.
你要去窥探一番
You are going to snoop,
去搅合搅合
to stir things up
看看你能发现点什么
and to find out what you can.
爱丽丝会和你交待进一步的细节
Alice will furnish you with further details,
但你和考特尼小姐明天一早出发
but you and Miss Courtney will leave tomorrow
英属印度洋中部岛屿
从诺斯霍尔特皇家空军基地乘机前往迪戈加西亚
on a flight from RAF Northolt to Diego Garcia,
-在那里转机 -跟简一起吗 长官
- where you will transfer. - With Jean, sir?
-对 怎么了 -没什么
- Yes, why? - Nothing.
只是我有阵子没见过她了
It's just I haven't seen her.
她得到的指示跟我一样吗
Will her instructions be the same as mine?
你无需担心
You needn't worry.
我跟她谈过了 她知道该怎么做
I've spoken to her. She knows what to do.
伊恩·兰德尔
别担心
他是个好人
他会出现的
你想派两个间谍去参加一场氢弹测试
It is your intention to despatch two spies to an H-bomb test?
是中子弹 先生
It's a neutron bomb, sir.
是道森的专业领域
Dawson's area of expertise.
你觉得他会到场
'You think he'll be there?'
我觉得现场肯定会有人
'I think there will certainly be people there
知道他在哪
'who are aware of where he is.'
哈罗德·帕尔默 简·考特尼
批准
太平洋索皮诺夫岛
格兰特·麦迪逊空军基地
欢迎各位来到美国政♥府♥的索皮诺夫岛
Welcome, guys, to the US Government Sopinofu Island
及格兰特·麦迪逊空军基地
and the Grant Madison Airbase!
大家这边请
This way, guys.
我们现在要去的是指挥中心
So, we are heading towards the command centre right now.
那里有军人服务社
Along there, we have the PX,
里面的东西应有尽有 小到牙膏
where you can get yourself anything from toothpaste
大到雪佛兰汽车
to a Chevrolet.
那条路过去有保龄球馆
Down that way, we have the bowling alley
还有露天汽车电影院
and the drive-in theatre...
我猜这是你的老位子吧
Your usual spot, I presume.
我偶尔会离开基地
Every so often, I like to leave the base,
让自己好好看看我们保卫的牧歌♥天堂
remind myself of the bucolic paradise that we protect.
这里的牛肉非常棒
The beef is excellent.
我就按你推荐的来了
I shall follow your recommendation.
你要派间谍去索皮诺夫岛
So, you're sending a couple of spies to Sopinofu.
我们跟你们签订了核合作的条约
Our treaty with you on nuclear cooperation
只要做好了清关 我们派谁过去都行
entitles us to send anyone with the requisite clearance.
-包括间谍 -只是国防部的观察员
- Spooks. - Observers for the Ministry of Defence.
-他们想观察什么呢 -发展进程
- And what are they hoping to observe? - The march of progress.
他们不该忙着
Shouldn't they be busy
找你们弄丢的那个科学家吗
looking for that missing scientist of yours?
谁说他们没有了
Who says they're not?
你真了不得 多尔比先生
You're quite a character... Mr Dalby.
索皮诺夫岛
美国海军基地
简
Jean.
真要这样吗
Is this real?
我们怎么不说话
I mean, why we're not talking,
这是多尔比的命令还是...
is it part of Dalby's orders or...?
还是什么
Or what?
是因为那晚在艾德姆家的事吗
Is it because of that night at Adem's?
-如果是的话... -我不想讨论那事
- Because if it is... - I really don't want to talk about that.
剧集 | 伊普克雷斯档案(2022) | 导航列表