剧集 | 伊普克雷斯档案(2022) | 导航列表
But here we are, guided by the hand of fate -
英格兰丢失了一位物理学家
for as England loses one physicist,
我很高兴给你另一位物理学家
I am delighted to offer you another,
一位最有名望的物理学家...
a scientist of the highest renown...
但这位不欣赏我们的仁慈政♥权♥
..But one who does not appreciate our benevolent regime.
对我们来说 她现在弊大于利
And she's more trouble than we care for now.
我们想放她走
We want to let her go.
没错 正是波利娜·拉沃奇金博士
Yes, Dr. Polina Lavochkin.
拉沃奇金博士已经死了
Dr Lavochkin is dead.
-没有 -你亲口告诉我的
- No. - You told me yourself.
-我错了 -我记得十分清楚
- I was mistaken. - I remember it quite clearly.
我最后一次离开莫斯科的前一天
The day before I left Moscow for the last time,
你告诉我她被逮捕了
you told me she had been arrested -
那是1953年2月20日
20th February, 1953 -
她被以叛国和密谋翻盘斯大林罪名被起诉
on charges of treason and conspiring against Stalin.
拉沃奇金博士认罪 并被处刑了
Dr. Lavochkin had confessed, of course, and been executed.
但她的死刑被延期了
Her execution was delayed
因为她要继续供认其他犯人
while she was giving further confessions to incriminate others.
这是惯例 通常不会改变他们的结局
This was quite routine and would normally not alter the outcome,
但是 三周后...
but, three weeks later...
你一定记得...
you must remember...
你当时刚回到伦敦
you would have just returned home to London,
与妻子团聚
reunited with your wife,
适应你在伦敦的生活 当时发生了什么
settling into your London routine - what happened?
-斯大林死了 -没错...
- Stalin died. - Yes...
没错 令人悲痛的一天
Yes, a day of great sadness.
但罪人却因此得救
But the condemned were saved.
拉沃奇金博士也是
As was Dr. Lavotchkin.
当然 这也不意味着她完全自♥由♥了
Now, that didn't mean that she was entirely free, of course.
她去了斯维尔德洛夫斯克45号♥
She went to Sverdlovsk-45,
一座封闭的城市
a closed city,
她在那带头研究铀浓缩项目
where she led the uranium enrichment programme.
不得不说 她表现得很出色
And led it very well, I must say.
但她不开心 多尔比先生
But she's not happy, Mr. Dalby.
自从你离开后 她再也没开心过
She never has been, not since you left.
我们准备好放她走了
We are prepared to let her to go.
你想要什么 上校
What do you want, Colonel?
你们失踪的教授给不了我们的东西
What your missing professor would not give us.
一份档案
You see, there is a dossier.
我知道它的存在 但我无法拿到
I know of its existence, although it is beyond my reach.
武器界的巨大进步 中子弹
This great advance in weaponry: the neutron bomb.
如果你想要拉沃奇金博士
If you want Dr Lavotchkin,
就用这份档案交换
you will exchange this dossier...
换她
for her.
这是我们的交易 你和我之间
That's our deal, between you and me.
你叫马克 对吧
Hey - it's Mark, right?
我是保罗·马多克斯 你好
Paul Maddox. How do you do?
你真好心 能早上抽空见我
Very kind of you to interrupt your morning.
没问题
Oh, no problem.
能结交新人总是件好事
It's always good to make new contacts.
没错 我也正是此意
Exactly! That's what it's all about.
我见到一个你可能认识的人
I met someone whom I think you know.
是吗
Oh, yes?
我想听听你对她的了解
Love to hear what you know about her.
欢迎
Welcome.
这是从阿富汗运来的 四十公斤
OK! This has come from Afghanistan. 40 kilos.
我们拆开 送到贝鲁特码头
We break it up, we take it to the dock in Beirut,
之后海运到鹿特丹 伦敦 纽约
then by ship to Rotterdam, London, New York...
是我把所有一切联♥系♥了起来
It is me who ties all this together.
我有个船员手下
So, one of my people on a boat
听说他要去码头接收一个不同的货物
is told that he is to collect from the docks a different cargo -
这次是个人 非常重要的人
this one is a person, a person of great importance.
我能告诉你具体的时间和地点
I can tell you exactly where and exactly when this will happen.
但首先
But first...
我需要你们付钱
..I will need to be paid.
那是当然
Of course.
简 幸会
Jean - what a pleasure.
我和玛格丽特去年在常春藤餐厅
Haven't seen you since Margaret and I had dinner
和你与詹姆斯用餐后就没再见了
with you and James at The Ivy last year.
你还记得吗 你跟詹姆斯刚订婚
Do you remember? You and James had just got engaged.
所有人都很幸福
Everyone was so happy.
现在感觉是很久以前的事了
Seems like such a long time ago now.
詹姆斯取消了我们的婚约
James ended our engagement.
听上去他没有什么选择
Doesn't sound like he had much of a choice.
一个男人发现自己无法信任他的新娘
A man discovers that he can't trust his bride.
打断一下
Excuse me -
我知道这不关我的事
I know it's none of my business,
但我认为也不关你的事
but I wonder if it's none of yours, either.
保护欲真强
How very protective.
我确实想过 我得承认
I did wonder, I must admit.
或许这对你们的婚约来说是个合适的结局
Perhaps it was a convenient ending to the betrothal after all.
你在暗示什么
What are you suggesting?
没人能拒绝无产阶级的粗狂魅力
Well, no-one can deny the rough charms of the proletariat.
你想让我揍你吗
Would you like me to punch you?
如果能帮忙坐实你的偏见
I mean, if it would help to confirm your prejudices?
别费劲了 哈利 他可能会哭鼻子
Don't bother, Harry. He might cry.
大使♥馆♥是大使级别的办公室
The embassy is an ambassadorial office
处理最高级别的各国政♥府♥间关系
dealing with inter-governmental relations at the highest level.
我们不是慈善机构
We are not a service bureau
或银行 免费给投机分子发钱
or a bank that hands out money for a gang of adventurers
因为给你们发工资的作战通讯部
insufficiently funded by the War Office
或白厅的哪个部门
or whichever department of Whitehall
没有给够你们资源
you people take your shilling from.
我想这些暗中小勾当该结束了
I think we're finished with this clandestine nonsense.
我留着信 马克
I kept the letter, Mark.
贝鲁特的大使团副大使 将近30岁
Deputy Head of Mission in Beirut and barely 30 years old.
接下去是什么
What's next?
当然
Of course, it helps
自己的岳父是财政部常务次官肯定大有益处
when your father-in-law is Permanent Secretary to the Treasury.
-你吓不到我 -或许我该把信寄给他
- You don't frighten me. - Perhaps I'll send it to him.
他也许会觉得有趣
He might find it interesting.
他可怜的女儿
There was his poor daughter,
在分娩最后阶段疲劳万分
exhausted in the final stages of a difficult pregnancy.
与此同时她丈夫却有时间
Meanwhile, her husband finds the time
给另一个女人送去饱含不齿之爱的信件
to send an indiscreet love note to another woman.
我只是这件事的无辜旁观者
I'm just an innocent bystander in all this,
但在我看来
but it seems to me,
尽管我只知道事情的大概
armed with only the barest outline of the situation,
可你现在其实别无选择
that you really don't have any choice any more.
你可以用任何借口
You can give whatever reason you want,
但我们今晚就需要现金
but we need the cash tonight.
而且别耍花招 懂吗
And no funny business, right?
否则我就坐实你迄今为止所有的偏见
Or I'll confirm to you every prejudice you ever had.
怎么了
What happened?
我枪杀了好多人
I shot a lot of men.
所有人都说这是件伟大的事
Everyone told me it was a great thing to have done,
但我却没有这感觉
but I didn't feel good about it,
而且我再也不想开枪杀人了
and I don't ever want to do it again.
大使♥馆♥的那个白♥痴♥
That idiot at the embassy, you know,
他只是想扰乱我们的心智
he was just trying to stir things up.
我知道
I know.
他也没说错 关于你和我
And he was right. About you and me.
我知道
Yes, I know.
我们接吻了
We kissed.
-我们不该的 -我想 而且你也有同感
- We shouldn't. - I wanted to, and you felt the same.
那是个错误
It would be a mistake.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
我不习惯讨论我的感情
I am uncomfortable discussing my emotions.
我还以为你是个现代男性呢
And I thought you were a modern sort of man.
我出生在1932的贝思纳尔格林
I was born in Bethnal Green in 1932.
那等你到了60年代后再告诉我
剧集 | 伊普克雷斯档案(2022) | 导航列表