剧集 | 伊普克雷斯档案(2022) | 导航列表
Did you get hold of Dalby?
没有
No?
也许有合理的解释
Perhaps it's all innocent.
如果我让你生出无端怀疑 我会内疚
I feel bad if I've created unjustified suspicion.
这正是你的本职工作
That's exactly what you meant to do.
无端吗
Unjustified?
你确定吗
You sure about that?
不 我开玩笑的
No, I'm not.
你是想听到我这样回答吗
Is that what you want to hear?
可能你说得对 可能多尔比已经...
Maybe you're right. Maybe Dalby is...
这让我们疲惫不堪
It wears us down.
我们目所能及的各个方向...
Every direction we look...
你不知道该怎么想 该信任谁
...You don't know what to think, who to trust.
是啊
Yeah.
各个方向
Every direction.
简 我想招揽你
Jean, I'm gonna recruit you.
-真的吗 -想象一下未来
- Really? - Look at the future.
你进入中情局
You're with the company.
你手下有个20人组成的团队
You have a team of 20 people working under you.
你在兰利市拥有450平大住♥宅♥
You have 5,000 square feet of real estate at Langley,
美国中♥央♥情报局本部所在地
车♥库♥里停着福特雷鸟
Ford Thunderbird in the parking lot.
60年代美国热销车型 当时售价2700美元左右
每年收入1500美元还附带健康和退休福利
$1,500 per annum, with health and retirement benefits.
60年代美国个人平均年收入为1100美元左右
如果我想要科尔维特呢
What if I want a Corvette?
60年代美国热销车型 售价3550美元左右
那也没问题
There's no problem either.
我可能会考虑一下
Maybe I'll think about it.
正如和斯多克上校承诺的那样
As promised to Colonel Stok.
作战通讯部
伊恩·兰德尔
最高机密
目标人物 道森教授 状态 失踪
伊恩·兰德尔 雇佣兵 杀人嫌疑犯
机密 中♥央♥情报局最新情报办公室
别担心 他是个好人 他会出现的
来玩把台球吗
早些时候帕尔默来见我
Palmer came to see me earlier.
什么事
About what?
起初我不清楚他要做什么
At first, I wasn't sure.
他说他想介绍一下自己
He said he wanted to introduce himself.
还邀请我去打几把台球
Invited me to go shoot some pool, actually.
-然后呢 -有点奇怪
- And? - It was sort of strange.
他开始说起你
Started talking about you.
其实我知道你在干什么
I know what you're doing, by the way.
想要用惊人的洞察力来动摇你吗
Trying to unsettle you with surprising insight?
或许还带着操纵你的目的 这类事吗
Perhaps with the aim of manipulating you. Something like that?
-是的 -因为我猜你也这么干过
- Yes. - Because you've done it yourself, I guess.
没错
Yes.
并且奏效了 对吧
And it works, right?
-不饿吗 -所以他说了我什么
- Not hungry? - So, what did he say about me?
他说你的婚礼吹了
He told me your wedding fell through.
说是你未婚夫取消了
That your fiance called it off
还说你因此伤心欲绝
and you were all messed up about it.
他没说这个
He didn't say that.
他说你"情感脆弱"
He suggested I be respectful
建议我小心着点
of what he called your "Emotional vulnerability".
真希望我能在比弗利山庄开诊所
Wish I had a practice in Beverly Hills.
听听神经质的百万富翁讲述他们的童年
$100 an hour to listen to neurotic millionaires
每小时就能拿100美元
talk about their childhood.
相反 我去了一个我不想去的地方
Instead, I'm in a place that I don't wanna be.
你知道是什么吗 哈利
Do you know what this is, Harry?
这就是心理治疗
This is therapy.
你已经是一名心理治疗师了
You're being a therapist.
什么都不说就行吗
By saying nothing?
这是秘密
That's the secret.
你说得越少 要价就越高
The less you say, the more you can charge.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我很快回来
I won't be long.
日程本
安德鲁走了
和安娜1点吃午饭
伊普克雷斯
和M在两点半见面
我们该进去吗
Shall we go in?
和我讲讲伊普克雷斯
Talk to me about IPCRESS.
告诉我它是什么
Tell me about it.
不要 它不人道 你知道这个就行
No. It's unethical, that's all.
-告诉我它代表什么 -我不喜欢谈这个
- Tell me what it stands for. - I don't like to talk about that.
我们说点别的吧...
Let's talk about something else...
拜托
...please.
-比如 -比如说你
- Like what? - Like you.
继续
Go ahead.
是她吧 那个女人
Maybe it's her. That woman.
她在生你的气 哈利
She's angry with you, Harry.
你不想探究背后的原因
And you don't wanna think about why.
你也拒绝思考自己为什么会离婚
And you don't wanna think about why you got divorced.
你甚至不知道自己是否喜欢这份工作
And you got this job, you don't even know if you like it
或做这份工作的原因
or why you're doing it.
他们把你送到跨越了半个地球的地方
And then they send you halfway round the world
来观察一颗炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
to watch a bomb go off,
你发现自己喝着劣质威士忌
and you find yourself drinking cheap whisky
和一位随便的女士待在一间廉价小屋里
in a cheap cabin with a cheap woman...
而她几乎跟你一样不开心
..Who's almost as unhappy as you are.
我们让自己开心吧 哈利
Let's make us happy, Harry.
-保罗 -我接到一个电♥话♥
- Paul? - I got a call.
亨德森和他的人发现了点有趣的东西
Henderson and his guys found something interesting.
在北角那边
Up near North Point.
我们发现了什么
So, what have we got?
几个家伙当时在这个海滩这里
A few of the guys were at the beach down there,
想着到这边来 生个火 吹吹风
figured they'd come up here, light a fire, shoot the breeze.
他们看见一个男人从这里离开
They saw a male figure up here, walking away,
走近一看 发现了这个
checked it out and found this.
一台超低频发射器
A VLF transmitter.
能够和一台潜到海平面下
Capable of communicating with a submarine
27米的潜艇联♥系♥
up to 30 yards below the surface.
你还发现其他东西了吗
Did you find anything else?
还在找
Still searching.
我们会收集上面的指纹
We'll dust it for prints
明天早上审问所有编外人员
and question all external personnel in the morning.
你当时在哪
Where were you
昨晚十二点到两点之间
between midnight last night and 2am this morning?
在我的住处
In my accommodation.
一个人吗
Alone?
一个人
Alone.
有人在露天汽车电影院见过你和牛顿医生
You were seen at the drive-in with Dr Newton.
没错
That's right.
我们看了西部电影
We watched a Western.
惊心动魄的剧情 最后好人赢了
It was very exciting, and the good guy won in the end.
然后呢
And then?
然后我们在我那里喝酒...
Then we had a drink at my place...
之后她就回自己住处了
and then she returned to her own accommodation.
所以你无法证实你的说法咯
So you can't corroborate your story?
对
No.
她们是谁
Who are they?
我的教女
My goddaughters.
她们珍爱的父亲是我的一个挚友
Their father, whom they adored, was one of my very best friends.
三周前刚去世
Passed away only three weeks ago.
在贝鲁特
In Beirut.
真遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
那是肯定
I'm sure you are.
你后悔自己做的事情吗
Do you regret what you have done?
不后悔
No.
那你为什么不碰我
Then why would you not touch me?
到伦敦后你得接受盘问
You'll need to be debriefed in London.
会由我部门的特工来完成
This will be done by agents from my department,
他们会评估你的可信度
who will assess your truthfulness
还有你身为叛徒所剩的价值
and your value as a defector.
剧集 | 伊普克雷斯档案(2022) | 导航列表