剧集 | 黄金劫案(2023) | 导航列表
不。
No.
嗯,你有没有因为诺耶先生桉中的行为而受到调查?
Um, have you ever been investigated for your conduct in Mr Noye's case?
调查并清除。
Investigated and cleared.
但调查了。并清除了。
But investigated. And cleared.
继续前进,麦克休先生。
Move along, Mr McHugh.
现实是你痴迷于诺耶先生
The reality is that you are obsessed with Mr Noye
由于你的同事DC福特汉姆的悲惨死亡。
due to the tragic death of your colleague, DC Fordham.
DC福特汉姆没有死。
DC Fordham did not die.
他被杀了。
He was killed.
我对诺耶先生没有痴迷。
And I bear no obsession with Mr Noye.
诺耶先生是一个幸运的小罪犯。
Mr Noye is a petty criminal who got lucky.
好吧,事实是我是一个非常富有的人。
Well, the fact is I'm a very wealthy man.
而且,是的,说实话,我的一些收入不会给税务员带来麻烦。
And, yes, truth be told, some of my earnings don't trouble the taxman.
我,嗯,我给他省了文书工作。你知道我的意思?
I, um, I save him the paperwork. You know what I mean?
而这些巨额资金,就是从
And these vast sums of money, they were generated from
边缘垫黄金的冶鍊和转售?
the smelting and reselling of the Brink's-Mat gold?
你必须做得更好。
You're going to have to do better than that.
开导我,诺耶先生。
Enlighten me, Mr Noye.
好吧,如果你知道你的历史,
Well, if you knew your history,
然后你就会知道伦敦是建立在走私之上的。
then you'd know that London was built on smuggling.
你看你的地段试图把我的地段税死。
You see your lot try to tax my lot to death.
那 我们做了什麽?
So what did we do?
我们沿着走私者的小路走到海岸
We went down the smugglers' lanes to the coast
我们从船上买♥♥了我们需要的东西。
and we bought what we needed off the boats.
我喜欢认为我尽了自己的一份力量来保持这一传统。
I like to think that I did my bit to keep that tradition alive.
您的具体贡献是什麽
And what was your specific contribution
那个伟大的英国传统?
to that great British tradition?
好吧,我在佛罗里达遇到了这些和我一样的傢伙,
Well, I met these blokes in Florida who were like me,
有眼光寻找机会,
had an eye for an opportunity,
我们整理了一条黄金走私路线。
and we put together a gold smuggling route.
我们从巴西开始,因为那裡有很多黄金。
We started in Brazil, because there's plenty of gold there.
很多人视而不见。
Plenty of people to look the other way.
然后我们把它送到科威特,因为阿♥拉♥伯人,嗯,他们把它归零了。
And then we sent it to Kuwait, cos the Arabs, well, they zero-rate it.
然后我们通过荷兰把它带到这裡,
And then we brought it in via the Netherlands,
我们在比利时把它卖♥♥给了东正教犹太人。
and we sold it in Belgium to the Orthodox Jews.
我们已经投入了价值约5000万的黄金。
We've put about 50 million worth of gold through it.
所以。。。
So...
..这是值得一试的。
..it has been worth a go.
如果我能把你送回 不 那麽异国情调的海岸,
If I can return you to less exotic shores,
在你位于肯特郡的家中,警方发现了11根没有标记的金条,
at your house in Kent, police found 11 unmarked gold bars,
冶炼厂说明。
instructions for a smelter.
其中大部分是种植的。
Most of that was planted.
它被种植了。
It was planted.
其馀的没有任何意义。
The rest of it means nothing.
但为什麽是你,诺耶先生?
But why you, Mr Noye?
如果您认为自己被不公平地针对,
If you believe that you've been unfairly targeted,
警方捏造了对你不利的证据,
that the police have fabricated the evidence against you,
他们为什麽要落在你身上?
why would they land on you?
因为他们不喜欢像我这样的男人发财。
Because they don't like men like me getting rich.
有一种类型的铜真的被 它淘汰了, 你知道吗?
There's a certain type of copper who really gets put out by it, you know?
嫉妒我有那样的钱,那样的生活。
Jealous of me having that kind of money, that kind of life.
我不知道铜平均一年赚多少钱,
I don't know what the average copper earns in a year,
但我想我在一天内就能赚到。
but I imagine I earn that in a day.
所以。。。
So...
我搬了很多金子,从中赚了很多钱,
I moved a lot of gold, and a lot of money came out of that,
而且,是的,税务员,我怀疑,
and, yes, the taxman, I suspect,
在这之后会想和我说几句话,那很好。
will want to have a quick word with me after this, and that's fine.
但我不是布林克的垫子。
But I'm not Brink's-Mat.
我 不是。
I ain't.
我对那次抢劫一无所知,
I don't know nothing about that robbery,
除了文件中已经存在的内容。
other than what was already in the papers.
一些来自伦敦南部的傢伙把它划伤了
That some blokes from South London nicked it
他 没有 找到。
and he ain't found it.
它正在起作用,帕尔默参议员。
It's working, Senor Palmer.
我们已经出♥售♥了四分之一的房♥产
We have sold a quarter of the properties
并有50名建筑商负责其馀的工作。
and have 50 builders working on the rest.
钱在哪儿?
Where's the money?
他们在埃尔多拉多说,
They say in El Dorado,
有一个国王在城市周围留下了成堆的黄金
there was a king who left piles of gold all around the city
向人们表明他不怕他们偷它。
to show the people he was not afraid of them stealing it.
钱省了,帕尔默参议员,
The money is saved, Senor Palmer,
但是有很多。
but there's a lot of it.
这是一个小岛。
And this is a small island.
埃尔多拉多需要它的国王。
El Dorado needs its king.
我不明白。
I ain't got it.
我们知道。
We know.
我们知道你去了巴拿马。
We know you went to Panama.
我不认为你知道我去了巴拿马♥会♥让你走得很远,是吗?
I don't think you knowing I went to Panama gets you very far, does it?
你会得到十年。
You'll get ten years.
我来做五个。
I'll do five.
然后,公平地说,我认为,当我离开时,生活看起来不会太糟糕。
Then, to be fair, I reckon, life won't look too bad when I get out.
当信使来的时候,我想可能是花。
When the messenger came, I thought it might be flowers.
你曾经在我们有事情要庆祝的时候送我花。
You used to send me flowers when we had something to celebrate.
我需要一个新的。为什麽?
I needed a new one. Why?
他们试图在那边挖你。
They tried to nick you over there.
是的。我可以排序。
Yeah. I can sort that.
所以 你现在是黑帮了,是吗?
So you're a gangster now, are you?
我们要解决问题,爱。
We're going to fix things, love.
我保证。
I promise.
但这需要时间,而且需要钱。
But it's going to take time, and it's going to take money.
我们不得不让 斯卡德林 破产,
We had to send Scadlynn bankrupt,
从那以后,英国 没有 一家银行会借给我一分钱。
and since then, there ain't a bank in England would lend me a penny.
所以我 必须在那裡赚一些地壳。
So I'm going to have to earn some crust over there.
减轻一点压力。
Take the pressure off a bit.
然后我们可以开始回到原来的样子。
Then we can start getting back to the way we were.
没有回头路了。
There's no getting back to that.
不。
No.
好吧,一周后回来,最多两个。
Well, be back in a week, two at the most.
你知道,约翰。是的?
You know, John. Yeah?
你♥爸♥爸做的那些事情。是的?
All those things your dad did. Yeah?
你随身携带的所有东西,
All those things that you carry with you,
如果他没有离开,你会原谅他们每个人。
you'd have forgiven every single one of them if he hadn't have left.
我不走。
I'm not leaving.
这是怎麽?
What's this?
我的仙人掌。
My cactus.
井。。。
Well...
..很高兴看到你一直很忙。
..it's nice to see you've been busy.
上周有几个小伙子进来了。
A couple of lads came in last week.
朋友的朋友。
Friends of friends.
他们告诉我我的股份发生了什麽。
And they told me what happened to my share.
我相信一个代码。
I believed in a code.
我相信伦敦南部。
I believed in South London.
其他人没有。
Others didn't.
你要做什麽?
What you going to do?
无。
Nothing.
如果表现良好,我可以在十个中出局。
With good behaviour, I could be out in ten.
我们可以处理十个,不是吗?
We can handle ten, can't we?
是的。
Yeah.
我会等你,米奇。
I'll wait for you, Micky.
你好吗?
How you doing?
好吧,我宁愿坐在桌子的那一边。
Well, I'd rather be sitting that side of the table.
你会的。
You will be.
据我所知,他们对你的瞭解比对我的瞭解要少。
And from what I've heard, they've got less on you than they had on me.
你是个聪明的孩子,约翰。
You're a clever boy, John.
是的。
Yeah.
保持自己很乾淨。
Kept yourself very clean.
隐藏。
Hidden.
我能为你做点什麽吗?
Can I do anything for you?
不,你没事吧。
Nah, you're all right.
我 没事 吧?
Am I all right?
剧集 | 黄金劫案(2023) | 导航列表