剧集 | 黄金劫案(2023) | 导航列表
约翰·帕尔默,这是我们妥协的黄金商人。
John Palmer, this is our compromised gold merchant.
特内里费岛。我们星期五离开。
Tenerife. We leave on Friday.
我不能。您可以。
I can't. You can.
我想清除帐户,请。
I'd like to clear the account, please.
那是70万。
That's 700,000.
50多岁,拜託。
50s, please.
四个月内1000万英镑的现金感觉非常令人担忧。
£10 million in cash in four months feels more than concerning.
前几天我在你路上看到一些飞行小队。
I saw some Flying Squad down your way the other day.
那不是飞行小队。
That's not Flying Squad.
布莱恩·博伊斯领导下的特别工作组。
Special Task Force, under Brian Boyce.
他们有吗,博伊斯,黄金?
Do they have it, Boyce, the gold?
剩下的什麽。然后去拿它。
Whatever's left. Then go and get it.
约翰,团队里有些紧张。
There's some nerves flying around the team, John.
与其说是过度自信,不如说是紧张,先生。
Rather nerves than overconfidence, sir.
全部:员警!员警,退后!退!
ALL: Police! Police, step back! Step back!
全部:员警!员警,退后!退!
ALL: Police! Police, step back! Step back!
狗屎
DOG BARKS
福特汉姆倒下了!
Fordham's down!
孩子们尖叫
KIDS SCREAM
他轻笑
HE CHUCKLES
你回到布裡斯托尔的路程已经走了一半。毫米。
You were halfway back to Bristol out there. Mm.
我没有意识到我漂移了多远。
I didn't realise how far I drifted.
音乐:我不想谈论它 作者:罗德·斯图尔特
MUSIC: I Don't Want To Talk About It by Rod Stewart
他们笑着
THEY CHUCKLE
平澹地唱歌♥:# 我能从你的眼睛裡看出来
SINGING FLATLY: # I can tell by your eyes
# 你可能一直在哭
# That you've probably been crying forever
他们窃笑
THEY SNICKER
# 还有天上的星星
# And the stars in the sky
# 不要对你毫无意义,它们是一面镜子...#
# Don't mean nothing to you, they're a mirror... #
哦,亲爱的。哦,亲爱的,哦,亲爱的,哦,亲爱的。
Oh, dear. Oh, dear, oh, dear, Oh, dear.
# 我不想谈论它...#
# I don't wanna talk about it... #
嘿,爱。毫米?
Hey love. Mm?
你为什麽不上去?嘿?
Why don't you get up there? Hey?
你的声音很大。
You've got a hell of a voice on you.
如果你愿意,我会的。
I will if you will.
我不是血腥的歌♥声。
I ain't bloody singing.
她笑了
SHE LAUGHS
# 莎莉得到消息后打来电♥话♥
# Sally called when she got the word
# 她说,“我想你没听过”...
# And she said, "I don't suppose you've heard"...
他们咯咯地笑
THEY GIGGLE
# “关于爱丽丝”
# "About Alice"
# 当我冲到窗前,向外看时
# When I rushed to the window and I looked outside
# 我几乎不敢相信自己的眼睛
# And I could hardly believe my eyes
# 当一辆大豪华轿车驶入时。两者: # 爱丽丝的驱动器
# As a big limousine rode up into.. BOTH: # Alice's drive
他们笑了
THEY LAUGH
# 哦,我不知道她为什麽要离开,也不知道她要去哪裡
# Oh, I don't know why she's leaving or where she's going to go
# 我想她有她的理由,但我只是不想知道
# I guess she's got her reasons, but I just don't want to know
# Cos 24 年了,我一直住在爱丽丝隔壁
# Cos for 24 years, I've been living next door to Alice
# 24年只等机会
# 24 years just waiting for a chance
# 告诉她我的感受,也许可以再看一眼
# To tell her how I feel and maybe get a second glance
# 现在我得习惯不住在爱丽丝隔壁...
# Now I gotta get used to not living next door to Alice...
人群欢呼
CROWD CHEERS
人群欢呼
CROWD CHEERS
音乐:住在爱丽丝隔壁 by Smokie
MUSIC: Living Next Door to Alice by Smokie
# 我们一起长大,两个孩子在公园裡
# We grew up together, two kids in the park
# 在树皮深处刻出首字母缩写
# Carved out initials deep in the bark
# 我和爱丽丝
# Me and Alice
# 现在她昂首挺胸地走进门...#
# Now she walks through the door with her head held high... #
孩子们咯咯笑
CHILDREN GIGGLING
他轻笑
HE CHUCKLES
那麽,我们缺少什麽呢?不知道。
What are we missing, then? No idea.
当他们到达这裡时,这些已经两天了。
These are two days old, by the time they get here.
哦。
Ohh.
这就是如何过你的生活。
This is how to live your life.
躺在阳光下,落后两天。
Lying in the sun, two days behind.
他轻笑
HE CHUCKLES
噢啊...
Ohh, ahh...
DCI Boyce:约翰·福特汉姆死了,你想要复雠。
DCI BOYCE: John Fordham is dead, and you want vengeance.
复雠很容易。
Vengeance is easy.
正义是很难的。
Justice is hard.
如果我们允许自己被复雠所统治......
If we allow ourselves to be ruled by vengeance...
..通过情绪,通过愤怒...
..by emotion, by anger...
..我们会犯错误,正义不会得到伸张。
..we shall make mistakes, and justice will not be served.
我们有很多正义要服务。
And we have a lot of justice to serve.
对于诺耶和其他人,我们将确保信念。
For Noye and the others, we shall secure convictions.
我们会找到剩下的黄金。
We shall find the remaining gold.
我们会找到约翰·帕尔默。
We shall find John Palmer.
我们会找到所有赚了一分钱的人
And we shall find everyone who made a single penny
从边缘垫抢劫桉,
from the Brink's-Mat robbery,
因为他们中的每一个和每一分钱都説明了
because every one of them and every penny helped
把福特汉姆放在那个花♥园♥裡。
put Fordham in that garden.
约翰·福特汉姆的死是我的责任,
John Fordham's death is my responsibility,
没有别人的。
and no-one else's.
这是我的重担,我请求你允许我这样做。
It's my load to carry, and I ask that you allow me to do so.
电台:今天的主要头条新闻——
RADIO: Today's main headlines -
一名员警在肯特郡的一个花♥园♥裡被刺死。
a police officer has been stabbed to death in a garden in Kent.
约翰·福特汉姆 45 岁
John Fordham was 45 years old
以及大都会员警精英监视组的成员。
and a member of the Met Police's Elite Surveillance Unit.
房♥子的主人肯尼斯·诺耶(Kenneth Noye)已被逮捕。
The owner of the house, Kenneth Noye, has been arrested.
在其他新闻中,Sir拥有的一家渡轮公♥司♥...
In other news, a ferry company owned by Sir...
一家人怎麽样?
How are the family?
他们很勇敢。
They are brave.
他们应该如此。
And they shall need to be.
我们告诉媒体,你的行为是绝对可靠的。
We told the press that your actions were infallible.
我看到了,我看到了他们的反应。
I saw that, and I saw their reaction.
我认为现在的优先事项...
I think the priority now...
我会找到每一克黄金,每一分钱洗过的钱,
I shall find every gram of gold, every penny of laundered money,
并砍掉我能下手的每个人,无论他们是谁
and nick everyone I can lay my hands on, no matter who they are
或者他们认识谁。
or who they know.
我记得你不想要这份工作的时候,博伊斯。
I remember when you didn't want this job, Boyce.
这不再是一份工作,女士。
It's no longer a job, ma'am.
诺耶?
Noye?
肯特警方带走了他,他们并不急于归还他。
Kent Police took him, and they're in no rush to give him back.
我已经和内政部谈过了。
I've spoken to the Home Office.
明天你会有他,还有谋杀桉。
You'll have him tomorrow, along with the murder case.
在这种情况下,过失杀人会更容易。
Manslaughter would've been easier under the circumstances.
当员警死去时,消息会从高层传来。
When a policeman dies, word is sent from high places.
必须恢复正常服务。
Normal service must be resumed.
肯尼斯·诺耶必须被判犯有谋杀罪。
And Kenneth Noye must be convicted of murder.
前面五个,后面五个。
Five in the front, five in the back.
对我来说听起来像谋杀。还有我。
Sounds like murder to me. And me.
但我不应该认为我们会成为陪审团。
But I shouldn't think we'll make the jury.
如果你得到认罪,就不会有陪审团。
There won't be a jury if you get a confession.
我们在天井下发现了11根没有序列号♥的金条,
We've found 11 gold bars without serial numbers under the patio,
以及车间冶炼厂的使用说明书。
and an instruction manual for a smelter in the workshop.
不,他可以说出自己的办法。
No, he can talk his way out of that.
我们需要合适的黄金。他们有三吨♥。
We need the proper gold. They had three tonnes.
他们通过帕尔默得到了相当多的负担,
They got a decent load of it away through Palmer,
但是还有很多,我们需要找到它。
but there'll be plenty left, and we need to find it.
我们已经把这个地方翻过来了,先生。
We've turned the place over, sir.
这是一笔非常可观的黄金,古德曼。
It's a very considerable amount of gold, Goodman.
它很大,很明亮,当你击中它时它会发出有趣的声音。
It's big and it's bright, and it'll make a funny sound when you hit it.
继续挖掘。
Keep digging.
哎呀!你想让他一个人呆着!
Oi! You want to leave him alone!
不好意思?
Sorry?
诺耶先生!
Mr Noye!
那个人是一颗鑽石。
That man's a diamond.
他来这裡割我的草,从不拿一分钱。
He comes over here and cuts my grass, and never takes a penny.
你想让他一个人呆着。
You want to leave him alone.
那是邓尼斯太太。
That's Mrs Dennis.
剧集 | 黄金劫案(2023) | 导航列表