剧集 | 黄金劫案(2023) | 导航列表
这就像一个血腥的烤箱。
It's like a bloody oven.
不。我有18个小时的你问它会不会热。
No. I've had 18 hours of you asking if it'll be hot.
我不会再和你谈论它有多热了。
I'm not having the same again of you talking about how hot it was.
我不太接受,你知道的。
I don't take it well, you know that.
我已经告诉过你关于托雷莫利诺斯和步入式冰箱的事情。
I've told you about Torremolinos and the walk-in fridge.
是的,你肯定告诉我关于托雷莫利诺斯和步入式冰箱的事情。
Yep, you've definitely told me about Torremolinos and the walk-in fridge.
那救了我的命,那台冰箱。
That saved my life, that fridge.
每千次展示费用?
CPM?
君士坦丁诺贵金属。
Constantino Precious Metals.
哼。
Huh.
好吧,他们已经愚弄了很多。
Well, they've fooled this lot.
这裡没有金子,我的爱人。
There's no gold here, my love.
你可以停止挖掘。
You can stop digging.
你知道的。
You know that.
是的,但其他人没有。
Yes, but the others don't.
你来这裡只是为了黄金吗?
Did you come here just for gold?
是的,我们做到了。
Yeah, we did.
嘿嘿,嘿,看!
Hey, hey, hey, look!
跑。
Run.
走吧,走吧!
Let's go, go!
快!
Quick!
进去吧,尼克!进去!
Get in, Nic! Get in!
进去,进去!
Get in, get in!
对,开车他妈的...开他妈的车!
Right, drive the fuck... drive the fucking car!
炮火
GUNFIRE
趴下!
Get down!
很高兴你来了?
Glad you came?
你有钱买♥♥更多吗?
Have you got the money for more?
答桉是肯定的。
Of course.
我朋友在法国卖♥♥公♥寓♥。
My friend's selling apartments in France.
蔚蓝海岸。
Cote d'Azur.
当然,我得跟你一起去。
Of course, I'd have to come with you.
我必须工作。
I have to work.
你现在拥有伦敦的一半,你必须工作吗?
You own half of London now and you've got to work?
今天晚上可能有空。
Might be free this evening.
是的。
Yeah.
你为什麽不收拾行李?他是谁?
Why haven't you packed? Who's he?
托比,马厩里的小伙子。
Toby, the lad from the stables.
你相信他吗?
Do you trust him?
他捡起马屎,约翰。我不确定这需要多少信任。
He picks up horse shit, John. I'm not sure how much trust that takes.
是的,好吧,小心你带谁来这裡。
Yeah, well, be careful who you bring around here.
你为什麽不收拾行李?
Why haven't you packed?
看,我所在的这个东西...
Look, this thing I'm in...
..不管怎样,它很快就会结束,
..one way or another, it's going to end soon,
而且,呃...
and, uh...
..我需要在这裡确保它正确结束。
..I need to be here to make sure it ends right.
我别无选择。
I have no choice.
哦,这是一个选择,约翰。
Oh, this is a choice, John.
当你回到那裡时,警员,
And when you're back out there, Constable,
捶打着这座曾经伟大的城市的动荡街道,
pounding the troubled streets of this once-great city,
你会想到凯撒的妻子。
you'll think of Caesar's wife.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
非常好。
Very good.
谢谢你,库珀先生。
Thank you, Mr Cooper.
给我一分钟。
Give me a minute.
一切都好,埃德温?
Everything OK, Edwyn?
答桉是肯定的。你为什麽这麽问?
Of course. Why do you ask?
我还没有在我们家看到你。
I haven't seen you down at our place.
家裡有几个问题,仅此而已。
A few issues at home, that's all.
休息一下。
Taking a bit of time off.
好吧,从这裡请假...
Well, take time off from here...
..从家人那裡抽出时间,
..take time off from the family,
但不要背弃兄弟情谊
but don't turn your back on the brotherhood
我们不会背弃你。
and we won't turn our back on you.
谢谢你,内维尔。
Thank you, Neville.
我们已经确定了金链。
We've identified the gold chain.
现在是时候打破它了。
Now it's time to break it.
基♥督♥,博伊斯,这个预算是怎麽回事?
Christ, Boyce, what's going on with this budget?
我们有一些意外的旅行。
We had some unexpected travel.
血腥的月亮到哪裡去了?
To where, the bloody moon?
你需要什麽,博伊斯?
What do you need, Boyce?
伦敦、肯特、布裡斯托尔的密切监视
Close surveillance in London, Kent, Bristol
和萨默塞特72小时,这是我预算的剩馀部分。
and Somerset for 72 hours, which is the rest of my budget.
天哪。这是一场值得一试的赌博。
Good God. It's a gamble worth taking.
我们需要通过弓街的搜查令来保持谨慎。
We'll need search warrants through Bow Street to keep them discreet.
我会告诉当地部队我需要告诉他们什麽,
I'll tell local forces what I need to tell 'em,
除了肯特,谁不会意识到我们的存在。
apart from Kent, who will be unaware of our presence.
为什麽?
Why?
我有理由相信嫌疑人有更多的朋友
I have reason to believe that the suspect has more friends
那裡比我。
there than I do.
如果我们不告诉当地部队,那麽你就不能武装起来。
If we don't tell the local force, then you can't be armed.
嫌疑人没有武装犯罪史
The suspect has no history of armed offences
当球队不需要枪♥支♥时,他们不想要枪♥支♥。
and the team don't want guns when they don't need them.
时钟滴答作响,博伊斯。
Clock's ticking, Boyce.
他们有吗,博伊斯?黄金?
Do they have it, Boyce? The gold?
剩下的什麽。
Whatever's left.
然后去拿它。
Then go and get it.
女士。
Ma'am.
他喃喃自语
HE MUTTERS
需要。
Need.
不需要。
Don't need.
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE RINGS
库 珀。
Cooper.
回家吧,埃德温。
Come home, Edwyn.
我以为你早上会在附近。
I thought you'd be around in the morning.
明天有一点开车。
Got a bit of driving tomorrow.
哦,是的?你要去哪裡?
Oh, yeah? Where are you off to?
爸爸,冬天的烦恼怎麽样?
How about coming off the fags for the winter, Dad?
你正在驾驶一辆没有标记的汽车。
You're driving an unmarked car.
那他们让你现在在做什麽呢?
What have they got you doing now, then?
给你的肺一个机会。
Give your lungs a chance.
你认为我会告诉谁?
Who do you think I'm going to tell?
没有人来和你谈论我的唯一原因
The only reason no-one comes to talk to you about me
是因为他们知道你没有什麽可告诉他们的。
is cos they know you've got nothing to tell 'em.
不,这是因为我受到尊重。
No, it's because I'm respected.
我没有太多,但我有。
I ain't got much, but I've got that.
他咳嗽
HE COUGHS
是的,你明白了。
Yeah, you got that.
敲门
KNOCK ON DOOR
这是发烧。而已。
It's a fever. Nothing more.
让她离开学校几天。
Keep her off school for a few days.
谢谢你,西迪尔。
Thank you, Sidir.
让我给你一些来的东西...不。
Let me give you something for coming... No.
伊兹的任何东西。
Anything for Izzy.
把我最好的东西给老头子吧?
Give my best to the old man, huh?
我会的,西迪尔,谢谢你。
I will, Sidir, thank you.
我会在周末回来。
I'll come back at weekends.
我们将一起参加活动...
We'll attend events together...
..我们会找到一个...
..and we'll find a...
..一个可行的解决方桉。
..a workable solution.
不。
No.
如果这是我们正在走的路,那麽我们将假设
If this is the road we are going down, then we will assume
我们的自然立场。
our natural positions.
我会全部接受。
I will take it all.
你会背着衣服离开这裡。
And you will leave here with the clothes on your back.
好吧,这是你的。
Well, it's yours to take.
人们取笑我和你在一起...
People made fun of me for being with you...
..因为在攀登中如此公开地与某人在一起
..for being with someone so overtly on the climb
身后有两个妻子。
with two wives behind you.
两块垫脚石来找我。
Two stepping stones to get to me.
剧集 | 黄金劫案(2023) | 导航列表