剧集 | 黄金劫案(2023) | 导航列表
新闻记者:劫匪对边缘垫进行了武装突袭
NEWS REPORTER: Robbers have carried out an armed raid on the Brink's-Mat
安全存储库。
security storage depot.
你知道黄金是Brink's Mat吗?
Did you know the gold was Brink's-Mat?
当然不是。
Of course not.
如果我们对库珀发出逮捕令,
If we issue a warrant for Cooper,
库珀会在墨水乾燥之前知道它。
Cooper will know about it before the ink's dry.
博伊斯已经为你和戈登·帕裡发出了逮捕令。
Boyce has issued arrest warrants for yourself and Gordon Parry.
一直有两个系统,我们的系统更强。
There's always been two systems and ours is the stronger.
你需要回到你来自的地方。
You need to go back to where you're from.
员警在外面。
The police are outside.
肯尼斯· 诺耶,我以阴谋处理赃物的罪名逮捕你。
Kenneth Noye, I'm arresting you for conspiracy to handle stolen goods.
你没有找到 黄金, 你没有找到钱。
You've found no gold, you've found no money.
阴谋是书中最难的指控。
Conspiracy is the hardest charge in the book.
我会试一试。
I'll give it a go.
是时候对博伊斯做点什麽了。
It's time to do something about Boyce.
迟到总比不到好。
Better late than never.
评论员:看起来就像在书房♥的回合的震惊,
COMMENTATOR: And it looks like the shock of the round here at The Den,
乙级联赛米尔沃尔在第三轮1-0领先阿森纳
where second division Millwall lead Arsenal 1-0 in the third round
足总杯,还剩几秒钟。
of the FA Cup, with seconds remaining.
阿森纳在绝望中向前推进
Arsenal launch it forward in desperation
但这一切看起来都太晚了。
but it all looks too late.
吹响血腥的哨声。 ..伦敦南部着名的夜晚。
Blow the bloody whistle. ..famous night in South London.
皮球越过米尔沃尔 的防守。
The ball carries over the Millwall defence.
史密斯熘到后面,
Smith slips in behind,
他为阿森纳射门。
he's coming through on goal for Arsenal.
哦!哦,这是麦金农的一个可爱的铲球。
Oh! Oh, that's a lovely tackle by McKinnon.
裁判判给了阿森纳一个点球。
And the referee's given a penalty to Arsenal.
嗯,这对我来说看起来很柔软...哦,我们他妈的来了!
Well, that looked very soft to me... Oh, here we fucking go!
米尔沃尔球员们疯狂抗♥议♥。
The Millwall players protest furiously.
但裁判挥手让他们离开。哦,我敢打赌他会。
But the referee waves them away. Oh, I bet he does.
但裁判挥手让他们离开。哦,我敢打赌他会。
But the referee waves them away. Oh, I bet he does.
史密斯将球放在原地。
Smith puts the ball on the spot.
短跑。
A short run up.
他得分了!
And he scores!
如果你想了解英格兰,
If you want to know about England,
那是英格兰。
that's England right there.
阿森纳,建立俱乐部,
Arsenal, the establishment club,
米尔沃尔,我的命运,来自伦敦南部
Millwall, my lot, coming up from South London
把杯 子拿出来。
to put 'em out the cup.
但他们不能那样,
But they can't have that,
因为这会说明什麽?
because what would that say about the establishment?
这对英格兰有什麽影响?
What does that say about England?
所以 一个小小的眨眼,一个有趣的握手
So a little wink, a funny handshake
裁判把我们放回禁区。
and the referee puts us back in our box.
裁判把我们放回禁区。
and the referee puts us back in our box.
那是英格兰。
That's England.
他叹了口气
HE SIGHS
这就是我在这裡的原因...
And that's why I'm here...
..这就是为什麽我永远不会回去。
..and that's why I am never going back.
什麽?
Que?
更多你的 屁♥股♥,帕尔默。
More your arse, Palmer.
你准备好了吗,库珀先生?
Are you ready, Mr Cooper?
通过斯拉姆斯
DOOR SLAMS
他在那儿。金手指。
There he is. Goldfinger.
金子在哪裡,帕尔默?
Where's the gold, Palmer?
警笛
SIRENS
紧张的音乐播放
TENSE MUSIC PLAYS
哦,我很抱歉,库珀先生,
Oh, I'm so sorry about that, Mr Cooper,
我找不到钥匙。
I couldn't find the keys.
有点多。
Bit much.
你有逃跑的风险。
You're a flight risk.
很多傢伙飞出磨砂膏,是吗?
A lot of blokes fly out the Scrubs, do they?
哦,它会在这裡説明你。
Oh, it'll help you in here.
让你看起来很重要。
Makes you look important.
这将提供一些保护。
Which will offer some protection.
你可以把我锁在链子里,博伊斯先生,
You can stick me in chains, Mr Boyce,
但我仍然无话可说。
but I still won't have nothing to say.
我们知道你冶鍊了黄金。
We know you smelted the gold.
那你找到了一些?在我家?
You found some, then? At my house?
您将其卖♥♥回系统
You sold it back into the system
您将其卖♥♥回系统
You sold it back into the system
并通过您的业务运行收益。
and ran the proceeds through your business.
我们有文书工作。
We have the paperwork.
当我在学校时 - 而且,嗯...
When I was at school - and, um...
..我在那裡的时间不长——
..I weren't there long -
我永远无法使这些字母有意义,
I could never make the letters make sense,
他们为此打了我。
and they hit me for it.
但是他们越打我,
But the more they hit me,
这些字母的意义越小。
the less sense the letters made.
所以我 想知道是否有一张纸,
So I'm wondering if there's a piece of paper,
只有一张纸,
just one piece of paper,
上面有我的名字,字母是有意义的。
with my name on it where the letters make sense.
陪审团将决定您处理是否可行
The jury will decide if it's feasible you disposed
价值1300万英镑的黄金,但没有问它来自哪裡。
of £13 million worth of gold without asking where it came from.
我要感谢你,博伊斯先生,
I'd like to thank you, Mr Boyce,
感谢你在机场对我妻子的善意。
for the kindness that you showed my wife at the airport.
因为我越是在报纸上听到他们说的话,
Because the more I hear about what they're saying in the newspapers,
我越 是意识到 这东西有多大,
the more I realise how big this thing was,
以及它到达的所有地方。
and all the places that it reached.
我认为你需要的运气就越好。
And the more luck I think you'll need.
我很感激这裡的住宿。
I appreciate the accommodation.
我要求你活着。
I require you to remain alive.
河北的员警拘留给你一个机会。
Police custody north of the river gives you a shot.
这就是问题所在。
And therein lies the problem.
如果我合作,我会冒着生命危险。
If I cooperate, I risk my life.
作为回报,你给我自己的厕所。
In return, you're offering me my own toilet.
我知道你认为有更高的力量在等着説明你,
I know you think that there are higher powers waiting to assist you,
如果这是税收或欺诈或贪污,
and if this had been tax or fraud or embezzlement,
机构犯罪,
an establishment crime,
那麽我相信该机构可以説明您。
then I'm sure the establishment could help you.
但你进入了一个不尊重建制的世界。
But you've entered a world that doesn't respect the establishment.
在这个世界裡,握手对子弹几乎没有保护。
A world where handshakes offer little protection against bullets.
他们知道你在这裡,
They know you're here,
他们知道你睡在哪裡。
they know where you sleep.
这隻是时间问题。
It's a matter of time.
你需要什麽?
What do you require?
您每天都会被带到这裡,告诉我们您所知道的一切。
You'll be brought here every day and tell us everything you know.
然后,也许,我可以提供的不仅仅是一个厕所。
Then, maybe, I can offer more than a toilet.
先生,你要马上到院子里报到。
Sir, you are to report to the yard, immediately.
更高的权力。
Higher powers.
诺耶的律师已经对你提出了投诉。
Complaints have been lodged against you by Noye's lawyer.
歪曲司法程式。
Perverting the course of justice.
哦。
Oh.
如果我在那裡,我会这样做。
That's what I would've done if I was there.
这很严重,博伊斯。必须对这些指控进行调查。
It's serious, Boyce. The allegations must be investigated.
答桉是肯定的。如果他们能把它旋转出来,直到我站在看台上,
Of course. And if they can spin it out until I'm on the stand,
然后他们可以在陪审团面前问我是否正在接受调查。
then they can ask me in front of the jury if I'm under investigation.
我正在领导调查,我会儘快。
I'm leading the investigation and I'll be as quick as I can.
请彻底,女士。
Make it thorough, please, ma'am.
你不惊讶吗?
You're not surprised?
我面对的不仅仅是强盗,先生。
I'm going up against more than the robbers, sir.
我要对抗系统。
I'm going up against systems.
南伦敦的那个和那个...别处。
That of South London and that of...elsewhere.
这些系统很强大,也很危险。
Those systems are powerful and they are dangerous.
在这两种 情况下 ,都有人想要展示
And in both cases there are those who want to show
这些系统保持不变。
that those systems remain intact.
这仅仅是个开始。
This is only the start.
一直以为你弯了腰,先生。
Always thought you were bent, sir.
这是试图分散注意力。
It's an attempt to distract.
不要让它工作。
Don't let it work.
剧集 | 黄金劫案(2023) | 导航列表