剧集 | 黄金劫案(2023) | 导航列表
(根据真实事件改编)
(以及围绕黄金的诸多理论)
(为求戏剧效果,增加和改动部分角色、情节与时间顺序)
(1983年,希斯洛机场的布林克斯马特仓库)
(遭窃取价值2600万英镑的金条)
(此为世界史上最大的抢案)
(经过数年的调查)
(以及多起法庭案件和定罪)
(警方意识到他们至今只找到了)
(布林克斯马特失窃金条的一半)
(这是另一半失窃金条的故事)
(康瓦耳)
(1983年11月26日)
(黄金大劫案)
(几年后)
(西班牙加纳利群岛,特内里费岛)
(黄金城)
(地方警♥察♥局)
(邮务车)
(银行)
(临检,减速)
(救护车)
(救护车)
(曼岛,道格拉斯)
(北伦敦)
(道格拉斯机场)
(贵宾休息室)
(“周日泰♥晤♥士♥报♥”,英国富豪榜)
(古董与精品珠宝店)
(伦敦,哈顿花♥园♥)
(黑王子酒吧)
今早在希斯洛机场附近的贸易区
A major armed robbery took place this morning
发生一起重大持械抢劫案
at a trading estate near Heathrow Airport.
六名男子持武器闯进布林克斯马特仓库
Six men broke in to the Brink's-Mat storage depot
偷走
and made off with what has just been confirmed
价值2600万磅的金条
as £26 million worth of gold bullion.
伦敦市警局怀疑
The Metropolitan Police say
抢匪跟南伦敦有关系
that the robbers are believed to have South London connections.
警方于伦敦各处展开调查 并设置路边拦检站
Inquiries are being conducted across London and roadblocks have...
你得去跟你妈说,是你弄坏的。
You're going to go to your mother and confess that you broke it.
但,是“你”弄坏的啊
But YOU broke it!
我知道,但她不能跟你离婚啊
Yes, I know that, but she can't divorce you.
你拿那个要做什么?
What you going to do with that, then?
丹尼和我在牢里的时候
When Danny and I were inside...
他们给我们用金属的杯子
..they gave us metal cups.
这表示我们总是知道狱警什么时候会来
Which meant we always knew when the screws were turning over the cells,
因为大家会用杯子开始敲打牢门
because the boys would start rattling the cups on the doors.
像警报系统的功用
An early warning system sort of thing.
我打赌你们一定也很希望…
I bet you two wish you'd had someone to give you a little rattle
在我抵达之前,有人能先警告你们
when I was driving down the road.
你想怎样,查理?
What do you want, Charlie?
我们走吧
Let's go.
你以前在里面很会讲故事
You used to tell a good story in there.
在里面除了说故事,没别的事可做
Not much else to do inside but tell stories.
你说过你在这里长大
Talked about growing up down here.
关于旧锡矿场的事
About the old tin mines.
你说这里有很多旧的锡矿场
About how there's that many of them, you had to watch yourself
在高沼地必须很小心,才不会跌到里面
on the moors to make sure you didn't fall down one.
如果你真的跌到里面
And how if you did fall down one,
没人能找到你
no-one would ever find you.
我需要那样的矿场
I need a mine like that.
Disorder by Joy Division
# It's getting faster Moving faster now
# It's getting out of hand
# On the 10th floor down the back stairs, it's a no-man's-land
# Lights are flashing Cars are crashing
# Getting frequent now
# I've got the spirit Lose the feeling
# Let it out somehow... #
我们在里面时,你也有说故事,查理
You told stories too, Charlie, when we were in there.
关于你做过的所有工作
About all the jobs you'd done...
还有你在工作中认识的每个人
..and everyone you met doing them...
还有这一切如何导向一件工作
..and how that was all leading to one job.
最后一份工作
A last job.
我想你找到了
And I reckon you found it.
南伦敦有很多家伙
A lot of blokes in South London become villains
因为想在南伦敦闯出名号♥而成为坏人
to be big men in South London.
我成为坏人是为了离开南伦敦
I became a villain to get out of South London.
我变成坏人…
I became a villain...
这样有一天我就不用再当坏人了
..so that one day I wouldn't have to be a villain any more.
接下来怎么办?
What happens now?
你回家后别跟她说这件事
You go home and tell her something that ain't this.
我花了几年时间做日光浴
I spend a few years getting a suntan.
我回来之后…
Then I come back,
我看到我可以远离南伦敦
and I see how far from South London
我可以不用再当坏人 都是因为有底下那些金条
and how far from being a villain what's down there can take me.
你看那个太阳
Look at that sun.
真美,对吧?
Ain't that beautiful?
真美,对吧?
Ain't that beautiful?
就是这里,长官 -你们两个总是这样
This is it, sir. - It always is with you two.
废车场的老板是查理米勒的同伙
The car yard is owned by an associate of Charlie Miller.
南伦敦有哪个废车场
Is there a car yard in South London
不是查理米勒的同伙开的?
that isn't owned by an associate of Charlie Miller?
这是很重要的线索,长官 我知道我们之前有说过…
It's a strong tip, sir. I know we've said that before.
你之前确实有说过
You've definitely said that before.
有发现吗?
Anything?
还没有,长官
Not yet, sir.
把洞补起来,跟人家道歉 我要去伦敦警♥察♥厅了
Fill in the holes. Apologise. I'm off to the Yard.
伦敦警♥察♥厅有很多职责,波伊斯
The Metropolitan Police has many duties, Boyce.
整顿南伦敦的废车场不是其中之一
Landscaping South London car yards isn't one of them.
有强而有力的证据显示
We have solid intelligence
查理米勒有参与布林克斯马特抢案
that Charlie Miller was on the Brink's-Mat job.
他在抢案当天失踪
He disappeared on the day of the robbery,
我们认为他在失踪之前 先把一半的布林克斯马特黄金藏起来了
and we think he hid half the Brink's-Mat gold before doing so.
你一直在跟我们说米勒的事
You've been telling us about Miller for a long time.
同时在英国各地挖洞
While digging holes all over England.
听说米勒没钱了,那代表他会回来
The word is, Miller is out of money, which means he'll be back,
那表示不论黄金在哪里
which means that wherever it is,
一半的布林克斯马特黄金会再度出现
half the Brink's-Mat gold is about to resurface.
我们已经无法提供你任何支援
We've reached the limit of the support we can give you.
支援?我和另外两名侦查员
Support? I'm working out of a basement at Tottenham Court Road
在托特纳母法♥院♥路警局的地下室工作
police station with two detectives.
那表示你能安静地做收尾了
Which means you can wrap it up quietly.
调查只完成了一半,长官
The job is only half done, sir.
布林克斯马特案
The Brink's-Mat inquiry has been
是伦敦警♥察♥厅史上 投入最多时间和经费的案子
the longest and most expensive in the Met's history.
调查总有结束的一天 这种案件永远不会有干净俐落的结果
It has to end some time, and these things never end cleanly.
我们还有好几条尚在调查的线索…
We have a number of outstanding lines of inquiry.
最后两周,波伊斯
Two weeks, Boyce.
你能帮我争取一点时间吗,长官? -你以为我之前都在做什么?
Can you buy me some time, ma'am? - What do you think I've been doing?
Loaded by Primal Scream
不行 -我们有新的线报,长官
No. - We've had a new tip, sir.
我从你们的外套和错误的期待就看得出来
I can see that from the coats and the misplaced sense of hope.
这次不一样 -每次都不一样,詹宁斯
This one's different. - They're always different, Jennings,
然后每次结果都一样
and then they're always the same.
他们有见过查理米勒
They've seen Charlie Miller.
而且他们会再见到他
And they're going to see him again.
早安,帕默先生 -抱歉让你久等了,杰伦
Good morning, Mr Palmer. - Sorry to keep you, Jerren.
不,帕默先生,你是老板,你不需要道歉
Oh, no, Mr Palmer. You are the boss. Never apologise.
温度如何,帕默先生?
How is the air, Mr Palmer?
你要喝水吗? -不用了,孩子
Would you like some water? - I'm just fine, son.
两种未来 -现在在你面前的选择
Two futures. - That's what's in front of you.
一种是我们代表的未来
There's the future that we represent.
这个你知道 -不是很好
You know that one. - It's not great.
或者是另一种…
Or there's this one.
那才是未来,丹尼
And that's a future, Danny.
那是你的人生
That's life right there.
那是你的希望
That's hope.
你不能因为选择查理米勒而放弃未来
You can't be choosing Charlie Miller over that.
我们不会让你这么做的
We won't let you.
随你们怎么批评查理米勒
Say what you want about Charlie Miller,
但他是不会背叛人的
but he isn't in the business of betraying people.
我们如何走到这一步不重要
It doesn't matter how we got here.
重要的是我们已经来到这里了 -我们是不会离开的
The important thing is that we're here. - We ain't going anywhere.
谢谢你,长官
Thank you, sir.
丹尼,你何不帮自己一个忙?
So, Danny, why don't you do yourself a favour?
跟我们谈谈这个
Tell us about that.
我不知道那是什么
Don't know what that is,
但你们若是因为明信片而逮捕人
but if you're nicking people for getting postcards,
那你们这个夏天可有得忙了
then you'll have a busy summer.
剧集 | 黄金劫案(2023) | 导航列表