剧集 | 黄金劫案(2023) | 导航列表
他们取笑我,埃德温,让你进来。
And they made fun of me, Edwyn, for letting you in.
“很容易收留流浪者,”他们说,“很难让它离开。
"Easy to take in a stray," they said, "hard to get it to leave."
没那麽难。
Not so hard.
好吧,如果钱已经上交,
Well, if the money's been handed in,
它会被记录并卡在计算机中。
it would have been logged and stuck in a computer.
右。你如何把它从电脑中取出来?
Right. And how do you get it out of the computer?
天知道。我们中只有少数人可以使用血腥的东西。
God knows. There's only a few of us can use the bloody things.
所以,如果它和伦敦每把丢失的雨伞一起在那裡,
So, if it's in there along with every lost umbrella in London,
我不会担心有人找到它。
I wouldn't worry about anybody finding it.
肯尼,你在这裡有一个很好的小舞者。
You've got yourself a good little dancer here, Kenny.
我很纠结,肯。
I'm knackered, Ken.
什麽?不,不,不,不,不。加油。我再喝一杯。
What? No, no, no, no, no. Come on. One more drink on me.
呃,呃,服务员。
Oi, uh, waiter.
是的,先生。不不。再来一瓶,儿子。
Yes, sir. No, no. Another bottle please, son.
不,来吧,肯尼,轮到我了。
No, come on, Kenny, it's my turn.
不不不。你把这当作公众的感谢
No, no, no. You take this as a grateful thank you from the public
让所有这些讨厌的恶棍远离我们的街道,嗯?
for keeping all them nasty villains off our streets, eh?
谢谢。
Thank you.
撑住,爱,我想我已经,呃,离开了我的钱包。
Hold up, love, I think I've, uh, left my wallet.
不能留下太多。
Can't be much left in it.
在这裡,就在车裡等着。
Here, just wait in the car.
我会一分钟。
I'll be one minute.
我可以帮你吗?
Can I help you?
影片。
Film.
你好,甘迺。
Hello, Kenny.
哦,我的上帝。他们没有让你进来,是吗?
Oh, my God. They haven't let you in, have they?
恐怕是这样。
I'm afraid so.
亲爱的我。我们必须在挣扎。
Deary me. We must be struggling.
好吧?看看你,绝对美丽。
All right? Look at you, absolutely beautiful.
嗨,甘迺。你好好抓住她。
Hi, Kenny. You keep a good grip on her.
我会尽力而为。
I'll do my best.
好吧,很可爱。玩得愉快。谢谢。
All right, lovely. Have fun. Thanks.
这是什麽?
What is it?
你知道我不喜欢共济会。
You know I don't like Masons.
加油。这是什麽?
Come on. What is it?
我不喜欢你和他们在一起的方式。
I don't like the way you are with them.
吸起来。他们并不比你好。
Sucking up. They're no better than you.
事实上,你比他们加起来的一半还要富有。
In fact, you're richer than half of them put together.
我只是不喜欢它。
I just don't like it.
保护,布伦达。
Protection, Brenda.
他们就是这样。
That's what they are.
你需要谁的保护?
And who do you need protection from?
来自不喜欢像我这样的人的人
From the people who don't like someone like me
拥有我所拥有的东西和试图收回它的人。
having what I have and the people who would try to take it back.
我们所拥有的,肯,是通过努力工作,诚实的工作。
What we have, Ken, came through hard work, honest work.
他们不能把这个从我们身边夺走。
And they can't take this away from us.
只有你能做到。平静。。。冷静。
Only you can do that. Calm...calm down.
对不起,我来晚了。
I'm sorry I'm late.
当我进入文法学校时,
When I got into grammar school,
我妈妈给我买♥♥了一张唱片,叫《来自阿尔卑斯山的雄辩》
my mum bought me this record called Elocution from the Alps
由一些在瑞士经营精加工学校的老鸟
by some old bird who ran a finishing school in Switzerland
并像女王一样说话。
and spoke like the Queen.
我只听过一次,因为我老人家说
And I only listened to it once cos my old man said
如果我像她一样说话,
that if I turned out talking like her,
他不能让我在家裡。
he couldn't have me in the house.
但我记得其中的一些。
But I remember some of it.
我记得她告诉我不要放下我的屁♥股♥。
I remember her telling me not to drop my aitches.
你不放弃的方式。
The way you don't drop yours.
但每隔一段时间,喝完一杯酒,
But every so often, after a drink,
你错过了一个。
you miss one.
我认为这很有趣,
And I think that's interesting,
你必须努力不掉落它们。
that you have to work not to drop them.
我们应该去法国...
We should go to France...
..我们不应该急着回去。
..and we shouldn't hurry back.
我们会逃避什麽吗?
Would we be running away from something?
我们都在逃避一些东西。
We're all running from something.
嗯。
Hmm.
感觉你已经跑了很长时间。
It feels like you've been running for a long time.
那我一定很擅长。
Then I must be good at it.
秘诀是什麽?
What's the secret?
知道什麽时候去。
Knowing when to go.
那边怎麽样?
How's it over there?
很安静。
It's quiet.
你?
You?
我曾经在电视上看过这个东西,关于如何
I watched this thing once on television about how
有时在海滩上...它可以变得死一般的安静。
sometimes on a beach... it can go deathly quiet.
天上没有一隻鸟,没有一点风。
Not a bird in the sky, not a bit of wind.
大海都是平坦的。
Sea goes all flat.
就像世界一样沉默。
As silent as the world can be.
如果这一切发生,肯尼...
If all that happens, Kenny...
..如果事情变得那麽安静...
..if things go that quiet...
..这意味着即将发生海啸。
..it means there's about to be a tsunami.
祝你好运,约翰。
Good luck, John.
祝你好运,肯尼。
Good luck, Kenny.
今天我们打破了链条。
Today we break the chain.
这是容易的部分。
That's the easy part.
金。这就是我们需要的。
Gold. That's what we need.
诺耶和读者,这没什麽,
Noye and Reader, that's nothing,
但是诺耶,读者和黄金?
but Noye, Reader and gold?
这是防弹的。
That's bulletproof.
我们知道读者不会停留太久。我们知道他很快。
We know Reader doesn't stay long. We know he's quick.
所以,只要他们都在那裡,我们也在那裡。
So, as soon as they're both in there, we're in there, too.
我有多个操作要协调,
I've got multiple operations to co-ordinate,
但每一个决定都是以我的名义做出的——
but every decision is made in my name -
什麽时候进去,一旦你到了那裡会发生什麽。
when to go in, what happens once you're there.
相信你的直觉。
Trust your gut.
不要担心后果。
Do not worry about the consequences.
后果是我的。
The consequences are mine.
福特汉姆。
Fordham.
约翰,团队里有些紧张。
There's some nerves flying around the team, John.
与其说是过度自信,不如说是紧张,先生。
Rather nerves than overconfidence, sir.
它与爱尔兰不同,不是吗?
It's different, isn't it, from Ireland?
更好,先生。
It's better, sir.
与家人住在一起。週末休息。
Living with the family. Weekends off.
有话要说
Something to be said for not
每天早上在车底下检查。
checking under the car every morning.
这是真的,约翰。
That's true, John.
我不怀念那个。
I don't miss that.
爵士乐
JAZZ MUSIC
敲门
KNOCK AT DOOR
门打开
DOOR OPENS
那是我们去帕尔默的,先生。
That's us off to Palmer's, sir.
人们认为爵士乐没有规则。
People think jazz doesn't have rules.
我觉得这种程度的无知相当令人愤怒。
I find that level of ignorance fairly infuriating.
我可以想像,先生。
I can imagine, sir.
爵士乐有模式,有参数。
Jazz has patterns, parameters.
然后在参数范围内,即兴创作。
And then within the parameters, there is improvisation.
在这样的日子里,参数被设置。
On a day like this, the parameters are set.
我们想抓住他们,他们不想被抓住。
We want to catch them, they don't want to get caught.
从那裡开始,一切都与即兴创作有关。
And from there, it's all about improvisation.
这是关于本能和能力。
It's about instinct and ability.
你们两个拥有所有这些,甚至更多。
You two possess all of that and more.
你是一对优秀的侦探
You are a fine pair of detectives
我想我可能应该这麽说...
and I thought I should probably say that...
..一次。
..once.
谢谢你,先生。
Thank you, sir.
把帕尔默带回去。
Bring me back Palmer.
我们会的,先生。
We will, sir.
四支球队 - 肯特,布裡斯托尔,萨默塞特和哈顿花♥园♥。
Four teams - Kent, Bristol, Somerset and Hatton Garden.
准备好了,先生。是的。
Ready to go, sir. Yeah.
剧集 | 黄金劫案(2023) | 导航列表