剧集 | 黄金劫案(2023) | 导航列表
..您不必再做另一个。
..you won't never have to do another.
现在,你密切关注他们所有人。
Now, you keep an eye on all of 'em.
你密切关注那个建设者。
You keep an eye on that builder.
他不是建筑商。
He ain't a builder.
我不知道他是什麽。
I don't know what he is.
但肯尼·诺耶不是建筑商。
But Kenny Noye ain't a builder.
我今天早上要去乡下,
I'll go down to the country this morning,
把房♥子准备好给我的父母。
get the house ready for my parents.
哦,基♥督♥!现在,现在。
Oh, Christ! Now, now.
来吧,亲爱的。
Come along, darling.
啊,玛丽亚,你能让孩子们准备好吗
Ah, Maria, can you get the children ready
并确保夏洛特有她的小提琴供以后使用?
and make sure that Charlotte has her violin for later?
这是什麽法拉戈,乔治?过来这裡。
What is this farrago, George? Come here.
始终关注零件。
Always look the part.
世界从你向他们展示的内容中决定你是谁。
The world decides who you are from what you show them.
继续。
Go on.
火车大劫桉。
The Great Train Robbery.
克雷一家,理查森一家。
The Krays, the Richardsons.
伦敦每个值得瞭解的反派都被打倒了
Every villain in London worth knowing was brought down by
在这裡建立的团队,锁上门,不让任何人进来。
teams that set up here, locked the door, didn't let anyone in.
这就是它发生的地方。
This is where it happens.
守卫?
The guard?
就是那个还是飞行小队,伙计。
It's that or Flying Squad, mate.
然后是警卫。
Then it's the guard.
电台:现在回到我们的头条新闻。
RADIO: And now back to our top story.
我们收到报告称,昨天发生了武装抢劫事件
We are receiving reports that yesterday's armed robbery
由六个人在布林克的马特仓库
by six men at the Brink's-Mat storage depot
希思罗机场的贸易区比最初想像的要大得多。
on the Heathrow Trading Estate was far larger than initially thought.
在过去的几个小时里,它已经透露
In the last few hours, it has been revealed by
大都会员警在苏格兰场举♥行♥的新闻发佈会上
the Metropolitan Police in a press conference at Scotland Yard
昨天清晨袭击的劫匪
that the robbers who struck early yesterday morning
用三吨♥多的金条做完了。
made off with over three tonnes of gold bullion.
这将使这次突袭成为世界历史上最大的抢劫桉,
That would make the raid the largest robbery in world history,
估计值为...
with an estimated value of...
2600万。
26 million.
这就是他们在电视上说的话。
That's what they're saying on the television.
现在是27岁。
It's 27.
是的。这足以推动市场。
Yeah. It was enough to move the market.
所以现在是27岁。
So it's 27 now.
我不是恶棍。不是那样的。
I'm not a villain. Not like that.
我也不是。
Neither am I.
这就是为什麽我们没有把它划破。
That's why we didn't nick it.
我们要做的就是把它变成合法的,
All we'd be doing is turning it legit,
就像我们对所有其他东西所做的那样。
like we do with all the other stuff.
离那还有很长的路要走。2700万离这个数字还有很长的路要走。
It's a long way from that. 27 million is a long way from that.
看,考虑到我们来自哪裡,我们做得很好。
Look, we've done all right, considering where we're from.
但我想像另一边一样做得很好
But I want to do all right the way the other side
这个国家做得很好。
of this country does all right.
来自金钱的人——他们不会考虑太多
People that come from money - they don't think much about
当他们想做更多的时候,什麽是对的或错的。不。
what's right or wrong when they want to make more of it. No.
他们使用他们所拥有的。
They use what they have.
我们拥有的和他们没有的
And what we have and they don't
是我们知道小人
is that we know villains
恶棍认识我们。
and villains know us.
所以让我们使用它。
So let's use it.
太纯洁了,太纯洁了。
Too pure, it's too pure.
不,啊!
No. Ah!
我们会伪装它。
We'll disguise it.
嗤之以鼻
SCOFFS
三吨♥?那就像,呃...
Three tonnes? That'll be like, uh...
这就像用他妈的假髮伪装一头大象。
That'll be like disguising an elephant with a fucking wig.
是的?
Yeah?
然后我们将从小处着手。
Then we'll start small.
看看你在谢菲尔德的伴侣是怎麽看的。
See what your mate in Sheffield makes of that.
那真是太漂亮了。
That's very pretty.
把它弄得丑陋是一种耻辱,不是吗?
Be a shame to make it ugly, won't it?
像我们这样的人,约翰,我们只有在丑陋的情况下才能拥有它。
People like us, John, we can only have it if it's ugly.
先生。。。
Sir...
..你从哪裡招聘?
..where are you recruiting from?
有些地方你知道,有些地方你不知道。
From some places you know and some that you don't.
好吧,我们都做过监视培训,先生。
Well, we've both done surveillance training, sir.
不,谢谢。
No, thank you.
我们在那裡,先生。你需要一个有眼睛在现场的人。
We were there, sir. You need someone who had eyes on the scene.
告诉我你在那裡看到的东西不在这裡。
Tell me something you saw there that is not in here.
我们盯上了一名警卫。下嘟嘟
We've got our eye on a guard. Going down Tooting
射击气步♥枪♥不会使某人成为恶棍。
and shooting an air rifle doesn't make someone a villain.
不是那个守卫。赖特。
Not that guard. Wright.
赖特?他们差点把他的眼睛挖出来。
Wright? They nearly took his eye out.
没错,先生。他没有密♥码♥。
Exactly, sir. He didn't have the codes.
他没有反抗。
He didn't resist.
没有理由打他。
There was no reason to hit him.
除非他们想让我们看到他被打。
Unless they wanted us to see him hit.
好吧?好吧。
All right? All right.
那你在家干什麽?捡了几块。
What are you doing home, then? Picked up a few bits.
哦,是的?想偷偷熘过我,是吗?
Oh, yeah? Trying to sneak them past me, were you?
嗯,这种可能性不大,是吗?
Well, there's not much chance of that, is there?
哦!哦!
Oh! Ooh!
这些就可以了。
These'll do.
来吧,爱,那裡有4克黄金。
Come on, love, there's 4g of gold there.
那麽,我值多少钱呢?
So what am I worth, then, in grammes of gold?
那麽,继续!继续!
Go on, then! Go on!
我给你带个三明治出来。
I'll bring you out a sandwich.
没关係 - 我一会儿就进来。
That's all right - I'll come in in a bit.
小心点,约翰!
Careful out there, John!
你不要去烧房♥子。
Don't you go burning down the house.
你忘了那是一条工作河。
You forget it was a working river.
这是伦敦市中心最大的未开♥发♥地区。
It's the biggest undeveloped area in Central London.
隐藏在众目睽睽之下。
Hiding in plain sight.
我有连络人...
I've got a contact...
..在开♥发♥机构。
..at the development agency.
我们买♥♥下了所有的码头。
We buy up all the wharfs.
我们重新划分了它们...
We have them rezoned...
..我们在这裡建造一个新的伦敦。
..and we build a new London right here.
你需要什麽?
What do you need?
适当的钱换适当的奖励,库珀先生。
Proper money for proper reward, Mr Cooper.
让我看看我能做什麽。
Let me see what I can do.
门打开
DOOR OPENS
你的嫌疑人。
Your suspect.
眼睛很不错。
Eye was a nice touch.
你为你的艺术受苦,不是吗,罗伯特?
You suffered for your art, didn't you, Robert?
我来自罗瑟希斯。
I'm from Rotherhithe.
你别吓唬我。
You lot don't scare me.
你不会口头上说服我承认我没有做过的事情。
And you won't verbal me into admitting something I ain't done.
罗瑟希特的下落?
Whereabouts in Rotherhithe?
西尔伍德庄园。
Silwood Estate.
哦,可爱,你那裡有花♥园♥。
Oh, lovely, you've got gardens there.
它们是铺砌的。
They're paved.
仍然花♥园♥,伴侣 - 盲人王国等等。
Still gardens, mate - kingdom of the blind and all that.
他们怎麽会得到你?
How'd they get ya?
他们有什麽?
What did they have?
我想要一个律师。
I'd like a lawyer.
您是否与任何已知的罪犯有联繫?
Do you associate with any known criminals?
不。已婚?
No. Married?
是的。自?
Yeah. To?
颂歌♥。娘家姓?
Carol. Maiden name?
这就是我们检查的那种东西。
That's the kind of thing we check.
罗宾逊。
Robinson.
您是任何其他成员吗?当然不是。
Are you a member of any other...? Surely not.
你肯定没有嫁给布莱恩·罗宾逊的妹妹吗?
Surely you're not married to Brian Robinson's sister?
你不是唯一一个来自罗瑟希斯的人,罗伯特。
You ain't the only one from Rotherhithe, Robert.
剧集 | 黄金劫案(2023) | 导航列表