剧集 | 黄金劫案(2023) | 导航列表
如果我这样做,
If I do,
它将受到法♥院♥保密的约束。
it will be bound with the secrecy of the court.
我可以在法庭上吗?
I can be in the court?
这不是公开听证会。
It is not a public hearing.
但如果你很好,很安静...
But if you are nice and quiet...
嗯,谢谢。不要感谢我。
Well, thank you. Don't thank me.
这会很无聊。它是德语的。
It'll be very boring. It is in German.
在德语中,一切都需要两倍的时间。
Everything takes twice as long in German.
博伊斯先生,你会说德语吗?不。
Do you speak German, Mr Boyce? No.
那麽堂吉诃德将需要他的桑丘潘萨。
Then Don Quixote will need his Sancho Panza.
响
BEEPING
哦,太好了。我没有意识到它发出了声音。
Oh, great. I didn't realise it made noises.
我为任何包含 A24 的新条目设置了警报。
I set an alert for any new entries containing A24.
诺耶的邻居?
Noye's neighbour?
差一点。
Not quite.
列支敦斯登?专桉组?是博伊斯。啊,你好先生。
Liechtenstein? Task Force? It's Boyce. Ah, hello sir.
我刚刚拒绝了帕尔默的引渡请求。
I've just had Palmer's extradition request denied.
右。是的,但事情是这样的。
Right. Yeah, but here's the thing.
他们通过文件发送,他的护照过期了。
They sent through the file and his passport's expired.
如果我们通过外♥交♥部♥,
If we go through the Foreign Office,
我们可以建议将他作为非法外国人驱逐出境。
we can recommend his expulsion as an illegal alien.
他们会这样做吗?
Would they do it?
嗯,这取决于他在那边交了多少朋友。
Well, it depends how many friends he's made over there.
试一试。
Give it a try.
并把古德曼穿上。
And put Goodman on.
是的,先生。古德曼?
Yes, sir. Goodman?
古夫诺想要一句话。
The guv'nor wants a word.
你好,先生。我拉了你的唱片,
Hello, sir. I pulled your records,
古德曼,当你加入特遣队时。右。
Goodman, when you joined the Task Force. Right.
古特曼什麽时候成为古德曼的?
When did Guttmann become Goodman?
放学后,先生。
After school, sir.
50年代在克里克伍德有一个德国姓氏,
Having a German surname in Cricklewood, in the '50s,
没什麽好玩的。好吧,现在可能会更有趣。
weren't much fun. Well, it might be more fun now.
米尔恩,清洁。
Milne, cleaning.
米尔恩,清洁。
Milne, cleaning.
斯特洛克,厨房♥。
Sturrock, kitchens.
麦卡沃伊...
McAvoy...
..场地维护。
..groundskeeping.
阿诺德,洗衣服。
Arnold, laundry.
威尔金斯,一般劳工。
Wilkins, general labour.
现在,公♥寓♥每套花费十个大才能完成。
Now, the flats cost ten grand each to finish off.
如果我们以每套5个大的价格出♥售♥12个分时度假,
If we sell 12 time-shares for five grand each,
这是50大利润。
that's a 50-grand profit.
我拿出十个,
I take out ten,
我用 40 完成另外四个公♥寓♥。
and I use the 40 to finish off four more flats.
卖♥♥掉他们的分时度假,然后我又开玩笑了。
Sell off their time-shares, and then I crack on again.
现在,那裡有200套公♥寓♥。
Now, there's 200 flats there.
我的数学不是最好的,
My maths ain't the best,
但这已经接近1000万。
but that's getting close to 10 million.
要知道,约翰最活着的傢伙
You know, John most blokes who live
在与家人不同的国家,并且拥有所有铜
in a different country to their family, and have every copper in
英格兰追赶他们可能听起来不会那麽脆弱。
England chasing after them probably wouldn't sound quite so chipper.
看,我只是专注于一线希望,爱。
Look, I'm just concentrating on the silver lining, love.
我的意思是,当你可以看到所有的银子时,为什麽要看那朵云呢?
I mean, why look at that cloud when you can look at all that silver?
你和律师谈过吗?
Have you spoken to a lawyer?
怎麽样?关于如何回家?
What about? About working out how to come home?
哦。。。是的,是的,是的,是的,是的。
Oh... Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
是的,是的,我放了一些触角,但是,你知道,
Yeah, yeah, I've put a few feelers, but, you know,
不,这些事情需要时间。
no, these things take time.
现在,我正专注于这个地方
Right now, I'm concentrating on getting this place
准备好了,让你参观很多。
ready for you lot to visit.
是的,我们要出来放学校假期了,约翰。
Yeah, we're coming out for the school holidays, John.
然后我们一家人一起回家。
And then we're going home as a family.
你不能永远成为逃犯。
You can't be a fugitive forever.
好吧,让我们看看你看到这个地方后的感受。
Well, let's see how you feel once you've seen this place.
外面有我们的空间吗,
Is there room for us out there,
在你的小王国里?
in your little kingdom?
看,我只知道我穿着从
Look, all I know is I grew up wearing shoes I got from the
理事会,现在我在等一些傢伙
council, and now I'm waiting for some bloke
来填满我的游泳池。
to come and fill up my pool.
你没有告诉我游泳池。
You didn't tell me about the pool.
看,又有一线希望了。
See, there's that silver lining again.
列支敦斯登,基思怎麽样?
How was Liechtenstein, Keith?
不太好。是的,输掉700格兰一定已经失去了光芒。
Not great. Yeah, losing 700 grand must have taken the shine off.
我的客户被要求代表向列支敦斯登汇款
My client was asked to transport money to Liechtenstein on behalf
一位同事解释说他正在利用合法的税收优势。
of an associate who explained he was exploiting a legal tax advantage.
合法的税收优♥惠♥通常隐藏在汽车座椅上吗?
Are legal tax advantages usually hidden in car seats?
这是一项安全措施。
That was a security measure.
哦,对了,是的。那裡的想法很好,基思。
Oh, right, yeah. Good thinking there, Keith.
你驾驶的汽车最后一次注册给戈登·帕裡。
The car you were driving was last registered to a Gordon Parry.
你和他有什麽关係?
What's your connection to him?
我的客户将不再发表任何声明,
My client will be making no further statements,
我们期待着在法庭上提出我们的桉件。
and we look forward to putting forward our case in court.
你毁了你的生活,伙计。
You've ruined your life, mate.
你认为在此之前情况如何?
How well do you reckon it was going before this?
你以前做过鸟吗,基思?
Have you done any bird before, Keith?
够了。那裡不好玩。
That's enough. It isn't fun in there.
我不是骗子。
I'm not a crook.
没有人是骗子,直到他们成为骗子。
No-one's a crook until they are.
边缘和垫子?
Brinks and Mat?
我以为你会觉得很有趣。
I thought you'd find it funny.
这些天我没什麽好笑的,爱。
There ain't much I find funny these days, love.
你在得到我的工作之后打电♥话♥给你的狗
And you calling your dogs after the job that got me
25年并没有改变这一点。
25 years ain't changing that.
如果我不是一个人,我就不需要狗了,对吧?
I wouldn't need no dogs if I wasn't on my own, would I?
我一直在考虑这个问题。
I've been thinking about that.
你在那裡。我在这裡。
You being there. Me being here.
哦,是的?
Oh, yeah?
我不知道谁得到了我的黄金份额,或者谁做了什麽。
I don't know who's got my share of the gold or who's done what.
没有人来纠正我。
And no-one's come to put me right.
所以也许我应该去看看他们。
So maybe I should go and see them.
你需要什麽?
What do you need?
我需要你去看计程车司机。
I need you to go and see the cabbie.
窃窃私语:他怎麽样了?不太好。
WHISPERING: How's he doing? Not great.
这笔钱被转移到了列支敦斯登。
The money's moved to Liechtenstein.
没有名字?还没有。
No names? Not yet.
律师埃德温·库珀?
Edwyn Cooper, the lawyer?
就是那个。他做员警工作。他做到了。
That's the one. He does police work. He did.
六个月前,他离开了诊所。
He left his practice six months ago.
看来他找到了一个新的职业。
It appears he's found a new vocation.
你怎麽能那麽有钱那麽贪婪呢?
How can you be that rich and that greedy?
我一直在研究库珀,
I've been looking into Cooper,
他比你想像的更有趣。
he's more interesting than you might think.
他一直在与戈登·帕裡(Gordon Parry)一起经营这个帐户。帕里的伦敦南部。
He's been running the account with a Gordon Parry. Parry's south London.
正式地,一个博♥彩♥公♥司♥,非正式地,各种各样的。
Officially, a bookie, unofficially, all sorts.
先生,戈登·帕裡拥有的一辆汽车是
Sir, a car owned by Gordon Parry was
上周在瑞士列支敦斯登边境拉动。
pulled at the Swiss Liechtenstein border last week.
700 大 A24 纸币。
700 grand of A24 notes.
就是他们。
That's them.
他们把钱转移到列支敦斯登的一家银行。
They've moved the money to a bank in Liechtenstein.
埃德温·库珀和戈登·帕裡。
Edwyn Cooper and Gordon Parry.
他们为Jackie McAvoy和Kathleen Meacock买♥♥了房♥子。
They bought the houses for Jackie McAvoy and Kathleen Meacock.
考虑到他们使用的幌子公♥司♥数量,
And considering the number of front companies they used,
我不认为他们想让你知道这件事。
I don't think they wanted you to know about it.
这就是钱,先生。库珀和帕裡。
That's the money, sir. Cooper and Parry.
如果帕裡在伦敦南部,我认为这并不难
And if Parry's south London, I don't think it's going to be hard to
证明这种联繫一直追溯到麦卡沃伊。
prove the connection all the way back to McAvoy.
有你的阴谋。
There's your conspiracy.
好吧,我们应该签发认股权证。
Well, we should issue warrants.
如果我们对库珀发出逮捕令,库珀将
If we issue a warrant for Cooper, Cooper will
剧集 | 黄金劫案(2023) | 导航列表