剧集 | 黄金劫案(2023) | 导航列表
所以我们的朋友说你可以改变它。
So our friend says you can shift it.
我可以转移它。
I can shift it.
布洛克斯,他可以。
Bollocks, he can.
他们说你是一个建筑商,把钩子的手錶围起来。
They say you're a builder who fences hooky watches.
不,他们不这麽说。我这麽说。
No, they don't say that. I say that.
因为谁会费心看一个围起来的建造者?
Cos who would bother watching a builder who fences hooky watches?
如果你能处理这样的工作,那麽我早就听说过你了。
If you can handle a job like this, then I'd have heard of you.
你只听说过被抓住的人。
You only hear about the people who get caught.
这太疯狂了,米奇。
This is crazy, Micky.
这是我们的分数。我们可以自己做。如何?
It's our score. We can do it ourselves. How?
你会怎麽做?
How would you do it?
好吧,我们都是恶棍。
Well, we're all villains.
我们都知道栅栏。
We all know fences.
哦,是的?
Oh, yeah?
你知道谁能处理这件事?
Who do you know who could handle that?
巴西尔登的一个傢伙——他有一家当铺。他欠我一个人情。
A bloke in Basildon - he's got a pawn shop. He owes me a favour.
那是你从市场上拿走的三吨♥纯金
That's three ton of pure gold that you've taken out of the market
并被带到伦敦南部的监狱。
and brought to a lockup in South London.
现在你需要把它从伦敦南部的禁闭中取出来
And now you need to take it out of a lockup in South London
并将其重新推向市场
and get it back into the market
没有人注意到。
without anyone noticing.
在英国有两个人知道如何做到这一点。
There's two people in England who know how to do that.
我们俩都不住在巴西尔登。
And neither of us live in Basildon.
我会联繫的。
I'll be in touch.
广播中的古典音乐
CLASSICAL MUSIC ON RADIO
凯撒的妻子。
Caesar's wife.
对不起,先生?
Sorry, sir?
凯撒的妻子一定是毋庸置疑的。
Caesar's wife must be above suspicion.
你不知道你的经典吗?
You don't know your classics?
不像,心裡不愁。
Not, like, off by heart.
嫉妒,诱惑,贪婪。
Envy, temptation, greed.
人性是软弱的,这就是为什麽法律必须强大。
Human nature is weak and that is why the law must be strong.
这就是为什麽那些弘扬律法的人必须是最强大的。
And that is why those who propagate the law must be strongest of all.
文明社会要运转,
For a civilised society to operate,
凯撒的妻子一定是毋庸置疑的。
Caesar's wife must be above suspicion.
哦,好的,对了。
Oh, OK, right.
是的,我明白了。
Yeah, I get it.
作为一名律师,我代表过42名员警
As a solicitor, I've represented 42 police officers
被指控腐♥败♥,我还没有输。
accused of corruption and I'm yet to lose.
那是因为我不代表弯曲的员警。
And that is because I don't represent bent cops.
我代表那些表现出软弱并准备悔改的人。
I represent those who have shown weakness and are ready to repent.
我让好男人跟上节奏。
I keep good men on the beat.
你是个好人吗?
Are you a good man?
是的,我是,库珀先生。
Yes, I am, Mr Cooper.
你收受贿赂。
You accepted a bribe.
我没有接受。所以我们处于灰色状态。
I didn't take it. So we're in the grey.
你接受了它,但从未接受过。
You accepted it but never took it.
他们会尝试从灰色到黑色争论。
They will try and argue from the grey to the black.
我会从灰色到白色争论,我会赢。
I will argue from the grey to the white and I will win.
我会让你回到节拍上。
And I will get you back on the beat.
当你回到节拍上时,警员,捶打陷入困境的人
And when you are back on the beat, Constable, pounding the troubled
在这个曾经伟大的城市的街道上,你会想起凯撒的妻子。
streets of this once great city, you will think of Caesar's wife.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
那他在干什麽呢?
What's he up to, then?
它的大小,尼克。
It's the size of it, Nick.
这项工作太大了,所以他把它拍掉了。
It's too big a job, so he's palming it off.
他为什麽要这样做?
Why would he do that?
因为他想漂亮整洁地出去,挥舞着他最大的打击。
Because he wants to go out nice and neat, waving his greatest hits.
他希望人们谈论他打克雷,
He wants people talking about him nicking the Krays,
不问他这些金子在哪裡。
not asking him where this gold is.
如果他不接受,那麽谁会接受呢?
If he won't take it, then who will?
总理想转达她个人的感谢。
The Prime Minister wanted to pass on her personal thanks.
没有必要为此打扰她,先生。
There was no need to have bothered her with it, sir.
这些脚印説明抓住了试图杀死她的男人。
Those prints helped catch the man who tried to kill her.
她感兴趣了。
She took an interest.
我扮演了一小部分角色,女士。
I played a small part, Ma'am.
你没有得到反恐负责人,博伊斯。
You're not getting the head of counter-terrorism, Boyce.
我能问为什麽吗?
Can I ask why?
你已经取得了很多成功。
You've had many successes.
你还造成了几起国际事件。
You've also caused several international incidents.
没有反恐就很难取得成功
It's difficult to have successes in counter-terrorism without
造成国际事件。作为第二名,你侥倖逃脱了。
causing international incidents. As number two, you got away with it.
但反恐负责人必须从后面领导。
But the head of counter-terrorism has to lead from the back.
后面没有发生太多事情,先生。
Not much happens at the back, sir.
您可能已经注意到了。
As you may have noticed.
我们有一个解决方桉。
We have a solution.
飞行小队。不,谢谢。听我们说。
The Flying Squad. No, thank you. Hear us out.
我在伦敦工作了20年,从节拍到犯罪情报。
I did 20 years in London, from the beat to criminal intelligence.
我在伦敦工作了20年,从节拍到犯罪情报。
I did 20 years in London, from the beat to criminal intelligence.
我把这个城市裡的每一个反派都打过一次,好人都打过两次。
I've nicked every villain in this city once and the good ones twice.
这就是你在这裡的原因。
That's why you're here.
我不想想知道我的团队中哪些是泥瓦匠,
I don't want to be wondering which of my team are masons,
哪些在拍摄中,哪些两者都在拍摄。
which are on the take and which are both.
这意味着我不想要飞行小队,这就是为什麽他们不会想要我。
Which means I don't want Flying Squad and is why they won't want me.
他们没有。
They don't.
但他们也不想要Brink『s Mat。
But they don't want Brink's-Mat either.
但他们也不想要Brink『s Mat。
But they don't want Brink's-Mat either.
戈登·帕裡。
Gordon Parry.
哦,敲响了铃铛。
Ooh, rings a bell.
欺诈者,伦敦南部。从未被定罪。
Fraudster, South London. Never convicted.
说出你喜欢南伦敦的什麽,它支付了我们所有的工资。
Say what you like about South London, it pays all our wages.
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE RINGS
帕裡先生。库珀先生。
Mr Parry. Mr Cooper.
你好吗?
How are you?
忙。
Busy.
我不怀疑。不要怀疑这一点。
I don't doubt it. Don't doubt that for a second.
看,我以为你想知道
Look, I thought you'd like to know
我找到了这个新的投资机会。
that I found this new investment opportunity.
它比其他人♥大♥。
It's bigger than the others.
公平地说,比所有其他加起来还要大。
Bigger than all the others put together, to be fair.
博伊斯在这裡做什麽?
What's Boyce doing here?
那是博伊斯?嗯。
That's Boyce? Mm-hm.
你们两个捡到了布林克的垫子?呃,是的,先生。
You two picked up Brink's-Mat? Uh, yes, sir.
明天第一件事,我要接管它。
First thing tomorrow, I'm taking it over.
一个特别工作组。
A special task force.
外部操作,独♥立♥于飞行小队。
External operation, independent of the Flying Squad.
收集档,不要複印并把它带到河上。
Gather the paperwork, don't make copies and bring it over the river.
河那边。
Over the river.
河那边。
Over the river.
你为什麽要去伦敦南部以外的地方?
Why would you go outside of South London?
因为它对伦敦南部来说太大了。
Because it's too big for South London.
英格兰的每个铜都在寻找它。
Every copper in England's looking for it.
我不知道该怎麽办。
I don't know what to do with it.
他是唯一一个疯狂到可以围起来的人。
And he's the only one mad enough to fence it.
我不知道你在做这件事,米奇,
I didn't know you were doing it, Micky,
但是你做的这件事,
but this thing you've done,
这是一个奇迹。
it's a miracle.
奇迹不会经常发生,所以...
And miracles don't happen too often, so...
..当他们这样做时,你会向他们表示一点尊重。
..when they do, you show 'em a little respect.
你不会用奇迹把它交给一个叫甘迺的建造者。
What you don't do with a miracle is give it to a builder called Kenny.
他嗤之以鼻
HE SCOFFS
他担♥保♥了。
He's vouched for.
你累了,米奇。
You're tired, Micky.
你需要一些睡眠。
You need some sleep.
当你醒来时,你会看到这到底是什麽。
When you wake up, you're going to see this for what this really is.
逃。
Escape.
自♥由♥。
Freedom.
离开伦敦,度过馀生
Getting out of London and spending the rest of our lives
阳光照在我们的脸上。
with the sun on our faces.
因为如果你做对了,米奇...
Cos if you do this one right, Micky...
剧集 | 黄金劫案(2023) | 导航列表