剧集 | 黄金劫案(2023) | 导航列表
这个节目从一开始就包含一些强烈的语言和一些暴♥力♥场面
This programme contains some strong language from the start and some violent scenes
他跟着收音机哼唱
HE HUMS ALONG TO RADIO
你来了,伙计。
Here you go, mate.
你来了,拉尔菲。
Here you go, Ralphie.
不想让你抱怨牛奶。是的。
Don't want you complaining about the milk. Yeah, yeah.
给你。
Here you are.
上他妈的地板!
Get on the fucking floor!
喊
SHOUTING
趴下!
Get down!
面朝地面!
Face to the ground!
把你的手放在我能看到的地方!
Get your hands where I can see them!
脸朝地!弗雷迪胡克!
Face to the floor! Freddie Hook!
教堂街32号♥,图廷。
32 Church Street, Tooting.
拉尔夫·特纳,布罗姆利大街98号♥2号♥公♥寓♥。
Ralph Turner, Flat 2, 98 Bromley High Street.
先生!
Gentlemen!
先生!
Gentlemen!
跟我来。
Come with me.
键盘哔哔声
KEYPAD BEEPS
继续前进,继续前进!不要变得棘手。
Keep moving, keep moving! Don't get tricky.
键盘。
Keypads.
我不记得了。
I can't remember.
来吧,拉尔菲。
Come on, Ralphie.
我不记得了。
I can't remember.
我们只将其用于演习。我不记得了。
We only use it for the drills. I can't remember.
我们知道那裡的每一个音符。
We know every note in there.
我们知道货币,我们知道你受过训练,可以延迟我们。
We know the currency and we know you are trained to delay us.
耽误你?我每小时得到两个钱。
Delay you? I get two quid an hour for this shit.
我会把钱带到你血腥的麵包车上。
I'd carry the money to your bloody van.
我只是不记得了。
I just can't remember.
啊!
Argh!
尝试。
Try.
没事,没事。
It's all right, it's all right.
他会没事的。给他一分钟。
He'll be fine. Just give him a minute.
放鬆,放鬆!
Just relax, just relax!
他他妈的不记得了!
He can't fucking remember!
广播音乐:新秩序的同意时代
MUSIC ON RADIO: Age Of Consent by New Order
上午。
Morning.
你不会喜欢的。
You won't like it.
继续。
Go on.
他决定他的遗产的一部分是
He's decided part of his legacy is
将是武装抢劫的下降。
going to be a drop in armed robberies.
他将在最后两周内这样做,是吗?
And he's going to do that in his last two weeks, is he?
不。我们是。
No. We are.
他要我们经历六个月的武装抢劫
He wants us to go through six months' worth of armed robberies
并使它们少一点...持械。
and make them a little less...armed.
你知道,也许是名字,但我一直认为
You know, maybe it's the name, but I always thought
飞行小队会更令人兴奋一些。
the Flying Squad would be a little more exciting.
嗯,那是你的第一个错误。
Well, that was your first mistake.
现在。。。
Now...
..从中失去弩。
..lose the crossbow from that.
他哼哼唧唧
HE HUMS
肯,你不要在厨房♥裡切它们!
Don't you be cutting them in the kitchen, Ken!
我不想我的大理石上没有血。
I don't want no blood on my marble.
什麽?它保持诚实。
What? It keeps it honest.
哦!你知道你不必再去偷猎了,不是吗?
Oh! You know you don't have to go poaching no more, don't ya?
是的,但这就是它有趣的地方。
Yeah, but that's what makes it fun.
他是拥有他们树林的公爵。
He's a duke that owns them woods.
这就是英格兰的运作方式,爱。
That is how England works, love.
那很多都有,我们有很多。
That lot have it and us lot nick it.
他们笑着
THEY CHUCKLE
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE RINGS
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE RINGS
飞行小队?
Flying Squad?
控制。你能坚持一个侦探吗?
Control. Can you stick a detective on?
你正在和一个人说话。哦,对不起,爱。
You're speaking to one. Oh, sorry, love.
武装抢劫 - 希思罗机场贸易庄园的Brink's-Mat仓库。
Armed robbery - Brink's-Mat warehouse, Heathrow Trading Estate.
我们起来了。
We're up.
好吧,为此感谢基♥督♥!
Well, thank Christ for that!
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE RINGS
是的?这是肯尼吗?
Yes? Is this Kenny?
是的。
Yeah.
我们听说你可以处理黄金。
We hear you can handle gold.
是的。
Yeah.
嗯,这很幸运,因为我们在你家外面。
Well, that's lucky, because we're outside your house.
他们得到了什麽?
What did they get?
金。这个地方过夜了
Gold. This place had it for the night
然后它今天应该飞往海湾。
and then it was supposed to fly to the Gulf today.
多少?嗯,就是这样。
How much? Well, that's the thing.
那批人说这是一船。
That lot say it was a boatload.
但它不在保险库中,这对我来说没有意义。
But it wasn't in a vault, which doesn't make sense to me.
他们对强盗有什麽看法?
What are they saying about the robbers?
他们说的是六个人。
They're saying six men.
七。
Seven.
将它们放在控制室中。
Hold them in the control room.
远离他们的储物柜。
Away from their lockers.
嘟嘟步♥枪♥俱乐部?
Tooting Rifle Club?
那裡有很多面孔,我会想像。
A lot of faces down there, I'd imagine.
很多。和他们中的一半一起上学。
Plenty. Went to school with half of them.
还友好吗?
Still friendly?
还友好吗?
Still friendly?
我知道你在找什麽,
I know what you're looking for,
你寻找它是对的。
and you're right to look for it.
但。。。不是我。
But...it isn't me.
你用代码做了自己的部分。
You did your part with the code.
如果你的伴侣没有他的小崩溃,
If your mate hadn't had his little meltdown,
他们会进入金库。
they'd have got in the vault.
不进入金库是最好的事情
And not getting in the vault was the best thing
这曾经发生在他们身上。那怎麽样?
that ever happened to 'em. How's that then?
金库里没有金库,因为它对金库来说太多了。
The gold wasn't in the vault because it was too much for the vault.
你什麽意思,太多了?
What do you mean, too much?
我在这裡工作了很长时间,
I've worked here a long time,
我从未见过这样的负载。
and I have never seen a load like it.
我会告诉你别的事情——他们不知道它在这裡。
And I'll tell you something else - they didn't know it was here.
现在,我无法决定这是运气好还是运气不好。
Now, I can't decide if that's a lot of luck or no luck at all.
眼睛怎麽样?
How's the eye?
效果不太好。
It's not working too well.
他们离开的时候你在哪裡?
Where were you when they left?
我在那边的角落裡,像一隻受惊的兔子,说实话。
I was over there in the corner, like a frightened rabbit, truth be told.
究竟在哪裡?
Whereabouts exactly?
这边。
Over here.
问题是,伙计,你会看到麵包车从这里离开。
The thing is, mate, you'd have seen the van leave from here.
不,我更像是在这裡。
No, I was more sort of over here.
他还从那裡看到他,不是吗,托恩?
He's still seeing him from there, ain't he, Tone?
清晰如铃铛,尼克。
Clear as a bell, Nick.
不,我不是这样的。
No, I wasn't like this.
我更像是...有点像这样。
I was more like...sort of like this.
门打开
DOOR OPENS
他想让你回来。
He wants you back.
回到院子里。
Back to the Yard.
这不会是飞行小队。
This won't be Flying Squad.
好吧,如果这不是飞行小队,我不知道是什麽。
Well, if this ain't Flying Squad, I don't know what is.
再看一遍他的陈述。
Go through his statement again.
每一行。
Every line.
你现在可以出来了,伙计。
You can come out now, mate.
我们不会放弃这一点。这是我们的。
We're not giving this up. It's ours.
让我们看看。
Let's see about that.
我们在浪费时间,他们不会。
We're wasting time, and they won't be.
你期待什麽?
What were you expecting?
土豆。
Potatoes.
是的,那会更容易。
Yeah, that would've been easier.
剧集 | 黄金劫案(2023) | 导航列表