剧集 | 黄金劫案(2023) | 导航列表
老舰队巷。
Old Fleet Lane.
这是老贝利停车的最佳地点。
That's the best place to park for the Old Bailey.
我这辈子不怕什麽,老贝利也不怕他们。
I ain't scared of much in this life, and the Old Bailey ain't one of 'em.
我妈妈长得像你。
My mum looked like you.
哦,是的?揉捏。
Oh, yeah? Knackered.
迷人。
Charming.
为我老人家掩饰,
Knackered from covering up for my old man,
对我们、邻居或警♥察♥隐瞒他所做的一切。
hiding whatever he'd done from us or the neighbours or the police.
她花了半辈子照顾我们,
She spent half her life looking after us,
另一半为他掩护。
and the other half covering up for him.
她什麽都没有了。
There was nothing left for her.
我看着她,以及所有喜欢她的人,
And I looked at her, and all the others like her,
我想「草皮那个」。
and I thought "Sod that.
“我不会因为一个人可以自♥由♥行走而受到惩罚。
"I ain't going to be punished so a man can walk free."
我认为你也不应该是。
I don't think you should be either.
好吧,我很遗憾听到你的妈妈,亲爱的,但我不是她。
Well, I'm sorry to hear about your mummy, darling, but I ain't her.
我是珍妮·萨维奇。
I'm Jeannie Savage.
你会从我这裡得到他妈的。
And you'll get fuck all from me.
下午6点15分,我们接到了前进的命令。
At 6.15pm, we received the order to move forward.
我们翻牆进入院子里。
We went over the wall into the grounds.
你穿得怎麽样?
How were you dressed?
迷彩西装和靴子。
Camouflaged suits and boots.
有头饰吗?
Any headgear?
约翰戴着巴拉克拉法帽。
John wore a balaclava.
然后呢?
Then what?
我们利用灌木丛的掩护向房♥子移♥动♥。
We used the cover of bushes to move towards the house.
我们到达了一棵树,然后...
We reached a tree, and then...
然后我们看到了狗。
Then we saw the dogs.
当狗开始吠叫时,我和读者先生和布伦达在一起。
I was with Mr Reader and Brenda when the dogs started barking.
我打电♥话♥给他们,但他们不在路上。
I called them, but they were away down the drive.
我不会去那裡。天太黑了。
I wouldn't go down there. It was too dark.
于是,肯穿上外套,离开了。
So, Ken put on his jacket, and he left.
我退到栅栏旁,我以为约翰在跟着。
I retreated to the fence and I thought that John was following.
当我到达那裡时,我意识到他没有。
And when I got there, I realised he hadn't.
我回头看了看...我看到了一个火把。
I looked back...I saw a torch.
你从哪裡得到火炬的?
Where did you get the torch?
从我们的一辆车。
From one of our cars.
但这并不是你从车上得到的全部。
But that's not all you got from the car.
好吧,那天早上,它不会开始,所以我採取了
Well, that morning, it wouldn't start, so I'd taken
厨房♥裡的一把刀刮了电池,然后,
a knife from the kitchen and scraped the battery, and then,
我误把它留在了车裡。
I'd left it in the car by mistake.
你为什麽要拿刀?
Why did you take the knife?
和我一起回到室内,一旦我找到了狗。
To go back indoors with me, once I'd found the dogs.
你不是打算用刀作为武器吗?
You didn't intend to use the knife as a weapon?
不。
No.
你是右撇子还是左撇子?
Are you right-handed or left-handed?
右。你用哪隻手握着火炬?
Right. Which hand did you hold the torch in?
左。
Left.
你拿着那把你不打算用作武器的刀,
You held the knife, which you did not intend to use as a weapon,
在你的右手。
in your right hand.
或者也许我把他们俩放在我的左边。
Or maybe I held them both together in my left.
我不知道。
I don't know.
我跌到栅栏后面,撞了一下,我喊道:
I dropped behind the fence, banged on it, and I shouted,
“让那些狗安静”。
"Keep those dogs quiet".
我希望拿着火炬的人会认为我是邻居,
I hoped that the person with the torch would think I was a neighbour,
它可以为约翰逃跑提供掩护。
and it could provide cover for John to get away.
但这意味着我看不到这种情况。
But it meant that I lost sight of the situation.
你没看到接下来发生了什麽?
You didn't see what happened next?
不。
No.
然后,火炬的光束抓住了这个蒙面人
And then, the torch's beam caught this masked man about
在我面前四英尺。
four feet in front of me.
我吓得愣住了。
And I just froze with horror.
我以为那是我的命运,我...
I thought that was my lot, and I...
嗯。
Hm.
我以为是个死人。
I thought it was a dead man.
接下来发生了什麽?
And what happened next?
好吧,一言不发,他打了我的脸
Well, without a word, he struck me across the face
用我认为是武器的东西。
with what I thought was a weapon.
于是,我举起手,大声呼救。
So, I put my hand up, shouted for help.
然后,我开始全力以赴地出击。
And then, I just started striking with all my strength.
你知道你这样做了多少次吗?
And do you know how many times you did that?
我真的说不上来。
I really couldn't say.
十处伤口。
Ten wounds.
五个在受害者前面,五个在后面。
Five in the front of the victim, and five in the back.
就我而言,我正在为我的生命而战。
As far as I was concerned, I was fighting for my life.
我听到他喊道,“救命,布伦达,”然后......
I heard him shout, "Help, Brenda," and...
你做了什麽?
What did you do?
我去拿了一把霰弹枪。
I went to get a shotgun.
读者先生和我跑到那裡,
Mr Reader and I run down there,
我在跑步时把枪装上了膛。
and I loaded the gun while I was running.
肯从树上出来,脸上满是鲜血。
Ken came out of the trees with his face covered with blood.
读者先生把枪从我身上拿下来,他把它给了肯。
Mr Reader took the gun off me, and he gave it to Ken.
我已经绕到入口处,从我看到的地方
I had made it round to the entrance from where I saw
约翰身边的三个人。
three people near John.
一个人拿着霰弹枪站在他身边。
One stood over him with a shotgun.
他喊道:“告诉我你是谁,否则我会把你的头炸掉”。
He shouted, "Tell me who you are, or I'll blow your head off".
那是我们都被命令的时候。
That's when we were all ordered in.
然后,这辆车开了进来,没有标记。
And then, this car drives in, unmarked.
所以,据我所知,这是这个人的朋友。
So, as far as I knew, this was this man's friends.
所以,我用枪指着他们。
So, I pointed the gun at them.
但后来,他们给我看了他们的员警证,我,呃,
But then, they showed me their police ID and I, er,
立即打破了枪。
immediately broke the gun.
我直接去找约翰,他是...
I went straight to John, who was...
然后我和他在一起,直到他们把他带走。
I then remained with him until they took him away.
最后,女士们,先生们,
And finally, ladies and gentlemen,
我希望你再看看夜晚本身。
I would like you to look again at the night itself.
看看花♥园♥。
To look at the garden.
想想诺耶先生那天晚上可以採取的所有行动。
Think of all the actions that Mr Noye could've taken that evening
当他在花♥园♥裡看到福特汉姆先生时。
when he saw Mr Fordham in his garden.
然而他...我有一个反对意见,法官大人。
And yet he... I have an objection, your Honour.
进行。
Proceed.
呃,这张照片是在光天化日之下进行的。
Er, this photography has been conducted in broad daylight.
它给人一种条件的错误印象
It gives a false impression of the conditions
在被指控的犯罪时。
at the time of the alleged offence.
陪审团必须有机会观看现场呈现的场景
The jury must have the opportunity to view the scene as it presented
那天晚上在黑暗中对诺耶先生说。
to Mr Noye that night in the dark.
西金斯当在哪裡?
Where is West Kingsdown?
肯特,先生。不到一个小时。
Kent, sir. It's less than an hour.
法官大人,这是...
Your Honour, this is...
然后我们今天晚上去那裡,那时黑暗已经降临。
Then we shall go there this evening, when darkness has fallen.
是时候了。
It's time.
我们不会再这样做了。
We ain't doing this again.
女孩们需要上学。
The girls need to go to school.
他们在这裡上学。
They got schools here.
他们在这裡不会说英语,约翰,你没注意到吗?
They don't speak English here, John, haven't you noticed?
我注意到这是血腥的天堂...
I've noticed that it's bloody paradise...
..而且我注意到我没有被撞到。
..and I've noticed that I'm not banged up.
哦,你离撞起来还有很长的路要走。
Oh, you're a long way from banged up.
是的,所有的英国人都知道你是谁。
Yeah, what with all the Brits knowing who you are.
他们给你买♥♥的所有饮料。
All the drinks they buy you.
所有的耳光都在背上,「对你很好,伙计」——
All the slaps on the back and "good on you, mate" -
但这不是现实,约翰。
but that's not reality, John.
我们中的一个人必须面对现实。
And one of us has to face reality.
那是什麽意思?
What does that mean?
这意味着我要带女孩回家。
It means I'm taking the girls home.
你会把我留在这裡?
You'd leave me here?
不会是我离开吧。
Wouldn't be me doing the leaving.
哎呀,帕尔默参议员!
Oye, Senor Palmer!
我知道你有多想念他们。
I know how much you miss 'em.
玛格丽特不是关于,基思?
Margaret not about, Keith?
剧集 | 黄金劫案(2023) | 导航列表