剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
You helping Megan is only to make you feel like you're not completely worthless.
那叫自私 恭喜
That's selfish. Congratulations.
好吧 继续强调我很烂
All right, fine. Keep beating the "I suck" drum. Go ahead.
我要强调的 是你没资格幸福
No, I'm beating the "you don't deserve to be happy
谁叫你害惨了周遭所有亲友
'cause you make everyone around you miserable" drum.
我想到了
Oh, I have an idea.
把它们取名为卡希跟格蕾丝吧
I'll name them Cassie and Grace.
它们还蛮像的
They're a lot alike.
尚恩 我原本一心想阻止格蕾丝
Listen, Shane, I was so fixated on stopping Grace,
结果差点害死自己 我其实有别的选择
I almost got myself killed. I could have done things a lot differently,
不要落得像我一样 想想这对你有什么好处
but don't be like me. Think of what you could get on the other side of this.
你得对我完全吐实
I would need complete transparency.
她知道‥没问题‥
She knows. She knows. She totally knows. Yes. Absolutely.
卡希 什么事
Cassie. - Yes?
再见
Bye.
没问题
Yes. Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
爱你
Love you.
瑞克 你好 卡希
Hey, Rick. - Hi Cassie.
现在不方便吗 不会 我有空
Is it a bad time? - Oh, no, it's a great time. It's a perfect time. What's going on?
你打来得正好 怎么了
What's going on?
先别紧张 但戴维传了不少简讯
No alarm bells yet, but Davey's been texting me
说他辜负了你 没脸回家
about how he let you down and can't come home 'cause he's ashamed.
听起来他没搭上飞机
And it sounds like he never got on the plane.
抱歉 今天真的很忙乱
Okay, sorry. Today has been insane.
我的确收到他几封诡异简讯
I did get a few weird texts from him.
别担心 我会找到他的下落
Listen, don't worry about it. I will track him down, okay?
谢谢 有消息再通知我 好
Thanks. Just let me know, okay? - Okay.
"戴维 尽快打给我 我很担心"
塞车塞成这样 我♥干♥吗搬来洛杉矶
God. The fucking traffic. Why did I ever move to LA?
住十几年后就会习惯了
After ten or 15 years, you'll get used to it.
希望很快能抵达办公室
Hopefully, we'll be at the office soon.
"瑞克:仍无消息 我很冷静 但还是很担心"
你觉得可以‥ 先去我家 再去办公室吗
Do you think we could, like-- could I stop by my place before we go to the office?
我只是‥出了不少事 很想洗个澡
I just--obviously, a lot has happened and I really need to take a shower
我头发沾了血 需要回家一下
and there is blood in my hair and I just think I need to go home for a minute
不介意的话‥ 卡希 你没做错事
if you don't mind. - Cassie. You didn't do anything wrong,
但外头还有人 可能会对你不利
but there's still someone out there that could be a danger to you.
请你深呼吸几次
I want you to take a few deep breaths.
很好
Yeah.
我知道你的目的 机组员训练也教过
Yeah, I know what you're trying to do here. We do this in CQ training.
为了安抚恐慌的乘客‥
It's just to calm down a panicking passenger, so--
你也不算是恐慌
Oh, well, I wouldn't say you were panicking.
我在伊♥拉♥克♥时 学会这样帮助紧张的初级军官
And it's just a habit I picked up with nervous junior officers in Iraq.
不如去我家吧
So... why don't we head to my place?
离这里很近 反正目前大塞车
It's close and we're not getting anywhere in this traffic anyway.
两位 这里应该很安全
Guys, I think we're good here.
注意楼下的门 以防万一
Just keep an eye on the door downstairs just in case.
卡希 去楼上吧 我的浴室在上面
Cassie, why don't we go upstairs? My bathroom is up here.
好 这间房♥子好美
Oh, okay. Wow, this place is amazing.
谢谢 等等再带你参观
Well, thank you. I'll give you a tour after you get cleaned up and decompress a little.
你先梳洗一下 好好放松
after you get cleaned up and decompress a little.
想用什么东西尽管用 谢谢
And you can use anything you like. - Thanks.
没事的‥
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
天啊 漱口水 拜托这里一定要有漱口水
Oh, my God. Mouthwash. Please have mouthwash in here.
"维他命C 檀香"
居然是檀香33
That is some seriously expensive perfume.
檀香33
Santal 33.
这款香水很贵
That is some seriously expensive perfume.
我留着提醒自己别轻信他人
I keep that to remind myself that the only person you can really trust is yourself.
我在费卢杰的时候买♥♥的
I got that in my time in Fallujah.
只有一些人能取得你的档案
There are very few people that have access to your file
并假造心理评估
that could fabricate a psych eval.
我想离开军中 不是班杰明
I wanted out of the army. - It's not Benjamin.
显然另有其人
Okay, listen, it's not him. It's someone else.
天啊 是妲特‥
Oh, my God. It's Dot. It's Dot.
"饭店柜台"
真是太好了
Oh, this is too fuckin' perfect.
不要‥不要是你 金色洋装那位呢
No, no, no. Not you. Where's the gold dress one
或极度悲伤那位 谁都好
or the impossibly sad one? Anyone but you.
天啊 你当然会直接落入 凶手的陷阱
Oh, my God. Of course you ran right into the killer's hands,
承认吧 你内心深处想要投降了
because, just admit, deep down you wanna give in
结束你虚伪的狗屁人生 真是如此的话
and let your fake bullshit life go. - If that were true,
我早让格蕾丝 在摩天轮杀了我
I would have just let Grace shoot me on the Ferris wheel.
看来你真的考虑过
Sounds like you thought about it.
所以才落入这种境地
Maybe that's what got you here.
不要再拍手了
Do not do that again.
卡希 我就是你‥ 你懂吗
Cassie, I'm you. I'm you. Do you get it?
这个世界又乱又不公平
And the world is a fucked up, unfair place
爸爸会死 妈妈看你不顺眼 你只好自欺欺人
where dads die and moms hate you and you lie to yourself and everyone around you
但情况仍然没有好转
and it doesn't get better.
你早就知道了 早就这么相信
But you already know that. You already believe all that
不然我就不会出现了 何不大方承认
or I wouldn't be here saying it, so why don't you just fucking admit it?
好‥
Holy-- Okay. Okay.
卡希 你从淋浴间打来 听我说‥
Uh, Cassie, are you calling me from the shower? - Hey, listen. Listen to me.
涉案的不只格蕾丝 还有妲特
It was not just Grace, okay? It was Dot.
妲特 班杰明的上司妲特 好‥
Dot, Benjamin's boss. Dot. - Okay. Um...
好极了 该死
Wow, great. Okay. Fuck.
赶快回来‥
Get--just get yourself back here.
安妮 听我说 我眼前有一瓶檀香33
Annie, listen to me. I am staring at a bottle of Santal 33 in Dot's apartment right now.
就在妲特的公♥寓♥
in Dot's apartment right now.
天啊 该死 当然了
Jesus. Fuck. Of course you are.
她们是军中战友
They were in the military together, okay?
肯定是她帮格蕾丝卸下军职
And she must have helped Grace get out.
所以格蕾丝才会说 事情牵涉很广
That's why Grace said this is bigger than just her.
天啊‥
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我需要麦克‥马上
I need Max. I need Max right now.
卡希 我在听 麦克 听好
Yeah, Cassie, I'm here. - Max, listen to me.
如果我传地址给你
If I send you t-t-this address,
你能远程启动警报吗 可以
can you trigger an alarm remotely? - Yeah.
好 现在
Okay. - Now?
就是现在 那还用问 好 该死
Yes. Yes, now. - Obviously. - Okay. Fuck.
没事‥天啊‥
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
抱歉 警报‥
Oh, hi. - Hi. Sorry, the alar-- that alarm is really--
不用去‥可以逃生的地方吗
shouldn't we go... Somewhere we can exit or something?
虚惊一场 这种事常有 关掉就好
False alarm. These things happen. It's easy enough to turn it off.
不用下楼避难吗
But shouldn't we go downstairs, like, to where it's safe?
这里可能不安全 要不去外面‥
'Cause that's probably not in here. Outside or--
卡希 你的呼吸很急促
Cassie. Your breathing is quicker.
你的瞳孔放大
Your pupils are more dilated.
是肾上腺素增加的副作用
I mean, this is a side effect of increased adrenaline.
我不知道你在说什么 我不懂‥你的意思
I don't know what you're talking about. I don't know what-- I don't know what you mean.
很明显 你连鞋子都来不及穿
I can see it from here. You didn't even take time to put your shoes on.
何不告诉我 你觉得你查出了什么真♥相♥
So why don't you tell me what you think you've figured out?
好吧‥
Okay.
我认为你认识格蕾丝
I think that you-- you knew Grace
你不知怎么协助她离开军中
and you helped her out of the military someone
而她‥你在利用她
and she-- you were using her.
如果她觉得欠我人情 那也不是我的错
Well, if she felt indebted to me, that's not my fault.
她的心理不太正常
I mean, she was pretty disturbed.
只是我利用过的残破玩物之一
Just one of any number of broken toys I've used.
跟你一样
Like you.
所以有我跟格蕾丝‥
Oh. Oh. Okay, so there's me and Grace
威尔也是被你利用的 玩物之一
and was--was Will one of those broken toys that you used too?
我就不细谈 我做过的无数坏事了
Well, I'm not gonna get into specifics about my myriad of bad deeds,
但他想勒索我 只好除掉他 以免节外生枝
but he tried to blackmail me, so I eliminated him. Keeps it simple.
你到处杀人 想嫁祸给我 感觉不太‥
Okay, you've been killing people left and right and trying to pin it on me? This does not feel very--
成熟点 卡希
Oh, grow up, Cassie.
这个世界又乱又不公平
The world's a fucked up and unfair place.
我只是学会不去在乎
I've just figured out how not to care.
不晓得 这算虚无主义的世界观吧
I don't know. - I suppose it's a nihilistic worldview,
我做过这么多坏事 晚上还是睡得安稳
but I've done this sort of thing before, and I sleep fine at night.
我像行尸走肉 但我觉得无妨
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表