剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
The Diazes were sending progress reports
将卡希的详细资料 传给某韩国组织
with, like, stalker-level info on Cassie to some Korean group.
有她飞纽约的航♥班♥行程
They have her flight itinerary to New York,
戴维的资料
information on Davey,
还有一位莉萨鲍登的住址
and an address for a Lisa Bowden?
该死 卡希要去她妈妈家
Fuck. Cassie was stopping by her mom's house.
太好了 这样吧‥
Great. - You know,
要不要来杯漂浮沙士 我好想喝
how about a root beer float? I've been craving a root beer float.
像我们小时候那样
You know, kind of like we used to do, you know?
沙士加冰淇淋 来吧
A little root beer, a little ice cream, come on.
别提漂浮沙士了
Stop talking about root beer floats.
待会再喝 别闹了
We'll get one later, okay? Seriously.
你不能‥ 走吧
No, you can't... - Let's go.
你也知道我肚子饿时多没用 我们还是‥
You know how completely useless I am when I'm hungry. So, let's just--
我之后再来吧 我再找时间自己来
You know what? I'm just gonna come back. I'm gonna do this by myself sometime.
我会处理 戴维 听着
I'll take care of it. - Davey, stop, listen to me.
没事的‥我没事‥
It's okay, it's okay. I am fine.
你也没事 我们俩都没事 而且‥
I'm fine, I'm fine, and you're--you're fine. We're both fine, and, you know,
我还算可以应付这个状况
I'm at least functional enough to deal with this right now.
这整趟重新开始之旅 实在是糟透了
This whole starting-over trip has really been a punch in the face.
它本来不该是重新开始之旅
Yeah, well, it wasn't supposed to be a starting-over trip.
这就是‥这就是我在说的
That's what... Ugh! God! That's what I'm saying.
抱歉 我只希望至少有一件事
I'm sorry, and I just would like for one thing
能照计划进行
to go as planned, you know?
不会有意外惊喜
No weird surprises.
你好 妈
Hey, Mom.
天哪 戴维
Jesus, Davey.
至少先通知我一声吧
You might have given me a heads-up.
语♥音♥信箱
Voicemail.
卡希 迪亚兹正把你的信息 传给他们老板
Cassie, the Diazes are feeding information about you to their employers,
他们知道你在哪儿 赶快到安全的地方
and they know where you are. You need to go somewhere safe immediately
然后打给我 知道吗
and you need to call me, okay?
打给我
Call me.
她会打来的
She'll call.
我在洗衣服和烤东西
I've got laundry in, the oven's on and...
乱七八糟
This is a mess.
抱歉 妈
Sorry, Mom.
我听到你们在门外 还以为又有人要闯进来
When I heard you scratching at the door, I thought it was another break-in.
你说什么 有人闯进你家
Wait, what? You had a break-in?
你怎么没跟我说
Why didn't you tell me?
因为他们什么都没拿
Oh, 'cause, you know, they didn't take anything
只是进来弄得一团乱
and just came in and made a big mess,
大概是小孩子干的吧
and probably just a bunch of kids.
我的公♥寓♥也被闯入
Yeah, my apartment got broken in to,
所以我懂 很吓人
so I... I know the feeling. It can be really scary.
没错
Oh, yeah, that's right.
你家也‥被闯入了
You had that, you-- you had that break-in, too.
找到凶手了吗
Did they ever find who did it?
找到了 我们现在是好朋友
Yeah, we did. We're good friends now.
戴维 卡希有没有跟你说过 她的"好朋友"来家里玩
Davey, did Cassie ever tell you about her "good friends" who used to come in here,
然后锁门放音乐的事
lock the door, blast the music?
之后我的钱包总会少一些钱呢
Always a few bucks missing from my purse.
妈 不就发生过两次
Mom, didn't that happen like twice?
好 近况更新完了
Well, now that we're all caught up,
这样卡希和我 圣诞节通话时要聊啥
what are Cassie and I gonna talk about on our Christmas phone call?
够了 妈
Jesus, Mom!
我也是现在 才知道戴维的诡计 好吗
I didn't know about Davey's little plan until now, either, okay?
但我很努力地保持平静
But I'm managing to not be mean about it.
你骗了我 开什么玩笑
You lied to me. Are you kidding me?
你气我对你说谎 却把我拐来面对妈
You give me shit for lying to you and then you bring me here and bombard me with Mom?
这对现在的我没有帮助
This is not good for my life right now.
懂吗 我会和她谈谈
Do you understand? - I'll talk to her.
你要和她谈谈呀 那肯定没事了
Oh, you'll go talk to her? Oh, that'll make it better.
天杀的
Oh, shit.
妈
Mom.
妈 不要
Mom. - No.
拜托‥ 我不信任她
Please just-- - I don't trust her.
我知道
I know.
对不起 我只是‥
I'm sorry, I just--
以我现在的情绪状态 没办法面对她
I don't have the emotional space for her right now.
对不起 我不‥
I--I'm sorry. I just--I don't.
你该去看‥ 好的
You should see the-- - Okay.
我才不要呆呆站门外 听你们讲我坏话
So, I'm not just gonna stand out there and listen to you guys talk shit about me.
所以我来了‥
So here I am, I'm right here and--
我要去‥ 不准 给我待着
I'm just gonna-- - No, you're not. You're staying.
我就在这儿
Here I am.
我的地瓜薯条烤焦了
I burned the sweet potato fries.
妈
Okay. Mom.
很抱歉你的地瓜薯条烧焦了
I'm sorry you burned the sweet potato fries.
不对 我‥
Actually, um, no, I'm...
我很抱歉我是个烂女儿 这样如何
I am sorry for being a shitty daughter. How about that?
在爸去世之后情况更糟
Especially after Dad died. It was terrible.
我是个脱序的酗酒青少女
I was a dysfunctional alcoholic teenager
是我偷拿你钱包的钱
and I'm the one that stole money from your purse.
是我♥干♥的 不是我朋友
I'm the one that did that, not my friends. I did that.
我知道
I know.
你知道‥ 她知道了 好吧
You knew that? You knew that? She knew that. Okay.
该死 好吧
Fuck. All right. Good.
为我的人生和作为负起责任
Um, taking responsibility for my life and my actions
对现在的我来说很重要
is a big part of my journey now.
所以 妈‥
So, um, Mom,
抱歉我曾是个忧郁愤怒的孩子
I'm so sorry that I was a sad, angry kid.
我应该对你好一点的
I should have been nicer to you.
应该温柔一点的
I should've been kinder.
我很抱歉
So, I'm sorry.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
好 就这样
Okay. That's it?
不然‥
Well...
就这样 因为如果只有这样‥
Is that it? Because... if that is it, I don't really think
那我们完全没碰到问题的核心
that we are addressing the issue here.
如果你不接受我的道歉 我们要如何向前看
Okay, well, if you're not gonna accept my apology, how are we ever gonna move on with our lives?
你的道歉 对呀
Your apology? - Yeah.
为了生在问题家庭而道歉
For being a kid in a fucked-up household?
没有人为你小时候做的事生气
Nobody's mad at you for what you did when you were little.
你♥爸♥过世了
Your father died.
没有人知道该怎么办
Nobody knew what to do.
我应该要做得更好
I could have been better.
没有人会怪你在小时候做的事
Nobody's mad at anybody for what you did when you were little.
好的
Okay.
你长大成人后的作为才是重点
It's what you do when you're an adult that matters, all right?
你说服我去城里找你
You convinced me to come and see you in the city.
我去了
So I came...
而你把我忘了
and you forgot about me.
我根本不知道你在哪里
I didn't know where you were.
不知道你是昏倒在暗巷或是死了
I didn't know if you were passed out in an alley or if you were dead.
那几天我只能和你家警卫混
I spent those days with your doorman.
然后你到我这儿来
Then you came here,
打开瓦斯炉后昏倒在客厅
turned on the burner, passed out in the living room
差点把我家烧了
and nearly burned my house down.
好了‥ 然后
Okay-- - Then,
你在外面酒驾被抓
you go out and you get a DUI...
别说了‥ 在你♥爸♥自杀之后
Okay, stop. - after your father... kills himself...
别再说了 酒驾自撞 像个人♥渣♥
Stop. - driving drunk... as a skunk.
我不想听了 我不想‥ 不想什么
Stop talking! - I don't want to hear-- Just, I don't-- - You don't what?
你不想记起来 不想讨论
You don't want to remember, you don't want to talk about it,
也不想听到
you don't want to hear about it.
为什么 因为你和你♥爸♥一样
Why? 'Cause you're just like your father.
他也是成天都在道歉
He's sorry. He was always sorry.
道歉就能解决所有问题
Do you think an apology is just gonna wax it all away?
我受够了
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表