剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
There is no "we."
每天都有人死 卡希
People die every day, Cassie.
你干嘛这么气
Why are you letting it get under your skin?
是因为这次轮到你死了吗
Oh, because you're the one who's supposed to die this time?
妲特 我看到你来电
Hello? Dot? - I saw that you called.
卡希 我要感谢你
Cassie, I wanted to thank you
带回这么多证据
for all of the evidence you reported
更重要的是 谢谢你如此信任我
and more importantly, for trusting me with such a sensitive matter.
我们正召集项目小组展开调查
We're putting together a task force to investigate the murders.
我会亲自指挥
I'll be running point.
你那边怎么那么吵
Wait, what's the noise in the background?
我在圣摩尼加码头
I'm at Santa Monica Pier.
冒牌货在这里 我认为她准备干些大事
The double is here. I think she's about to do something insane.
你在那里做什么 卡希
What are you doing there, Cassie?
如果你预测正确 那你就危险了 快离开
If you're correct, this is not safe for you and you need to leave.
如果看到贝瑞 不要接触
And if you see Mr. Berry do not engage.
我现在就过去
I am on my way to you now.
等等 班杰明是‥
Wait, wait, is Benjamin the--
该死
Shit.
卡希
Cassie.
不好意思‥ 等等
Excuse me! Excuse me. Excuse me.
借过 不好意思‥
Coming through! Sorry! Excuse me! Excuse me!
让开 不好意思‥
Move! Excuse me.
可以让我过吗‥
Excuse me. Sorry. Can I--- Can I get through this?
不好意思‥
Excuse me! Excuse me! Excuse me! Sorry.
我可以上去吗
Can I get on this ride?
我知道我很烂 可以上去吗
I know, I suck! I suck. Can I get on?
谢谢
Thank you.
该死
Shit!
破门二人组在我们后面
Team Home Invasion is right behind us.
他们来干什么 不知道 找我们吧
But what are they doing here? - I don't know. Looking for us?
我们拿他们的东西又报♥警♥ 他们肯定很不爽
We took their shit and called the cops on them. It's probably not a friendly visit.
我们上了杀人清单耶
Glad we made their kill list.
不要说什么杀人清单
Don't fucking say shit like "kill list"!
抱歉
Sorry. Yeah.
现在怎么办 我们不能这样‥
What are we supposed to do? We can't just like... I don't know, start a life
在游乐场角落展开新生活
in this little corner of the arcade
白头偕老 永远不出去
and just grow old together and just never come out.
不行 我们得反击
No, no, we have to fight back somehow.
当然 要反击 但他们是杀人成性的赏金猎人
Great, totally. We have to fight back. Except, you know, they're murderous bounty hunters
我们只是‥ 对啦
and we're us, so... - Right.
我有电击枪 从他们那儿偷来的
Look, I have the taser that we stole from them.
我们要怎么用电击枪
What are we gonna do that requires a taser?
我要抛下我的优柔寡断 全力出击
Okay, I'm about to come off the indecision bench with, like, a very large swing
我需要你相信我 可以吗
and I'm gonna need you to trust me, okay?
可以
Okay.
我下面要说的话很愚蠢可笑 且极度危险
What I'm about to say is very stupid and idiotic and extremely risky and dangerous
之后绝对不要再做类似的事
and we should never do anything like this ever again.
尽管如此 我的计划是‥
Um, that said... here's my idea.
贝瑞先生
Mr. Berry.
你不该在这儿 伊凡先生
You shouldn't be here, Mr. Evans.
事实上 我本来希望你不会出现
Honestly, I was hoping that you wouldn't be here.
但从卡希找到的线索看来
But after everything that Cassie found out,
我很肯定你一定会出现
I pretty much knew you would.
你来这里做什么
What do you think you're doing here?
你不该在这儿的
You should not be here.
该死‥我♥干♥嘛搭这个设施
Fuck, fuck, fuck! Why did I get on this fucking ride?
跟我走
Come with me.
这里发生什么事了
What the fuck's going on here?
只是有点混乱
Oh! Oh. It's only a little bit out of order.
朋友要死了 你还在搭游乐设施
You're on a carnival ride while your friend is dying?
你没救了
You are helpless.
虽然从小就一直有人因你而死
Although people have been dying because of you since you were a little girl.
连你妈都不原谅你
Your mom won't even forgive you.
谁要原谅你啊
Who the fuck would forgive you?
你该跟你♥爸♥一起死在那辆车上
You should've died in that truck with your dad.
你这小‥
You little--
现在是怎样
Okay, what is going on?
不要‥
No. No, no, no, no, no.
那不是我妈吧
That is not my mom.
这已经是最接近的了
It's the closest you get to her.
妈
Mom?
我不确定现在是什么状况
Really not sure what I'm supposed to do here.
妈 我不确定‥
Um, Mom, I'm not... sure what's...
我现在什么都不确定了
Oh, I'm not sure about much of anything right now.
只知道虚度了好多时光
Except so much time wasted.
你得停止让自己心碎
And you need to stop breaking your own heart.
我只求这个
That's all I want.
你希望我向你道歉
You want me to apologize to you. Oh...
我不确定我准备好原谅你了
I'm not sure I'm ready to forgive you yet.
你无法控制我的感受 卡希
You can't control how I feel, Cassie,
不管你多努力
no matter how much you want to.
你无法强迫我原谅你
You're powerless to make me forgive you, Cassie.
你无法抗拒酒精诱惑
You're powerless when someone puts a drink in your hand.
你无法让自己振作
You're powerless to pull yourself together.
你甚至无法从摩天轮下来
Hell, you're powerless to get off this Ferris wheel.
亲爱的
Honey...
你无能为力 只能接受
you can't do anything but accept it.
发生什么事了
What is going on?
卡希 我爱你
Cassie... I love you.
我能在这边说出口
And I wouldn't be saying it in here
表示我在外头也是这么想的
if it didn't already exist out there.
要对他人有耐心
Just be patient with others.
对我也是 尽量啦
With me, if you can.
对自己也是
And with yourself.
"放轻松"
你马子跑了 留你孤军奋战
So your girl ran away and left you to take the heat?
真聪明 聪明得不得了
Smart. - You have no idea how smart.
我看你们是不想活了
See, I'm convinced that you two want to die.
就是不懂得收手 是吧
Because you just couldn't leave it alone, could you?
麦克 这样才公平吧
Listen, Max, fair is fair, right?
不要‥
No. Okay--
电她 换弹匣 电她
Zap her! The other cartridge! Zap her!
该死‥
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!
天哪
Jesus.
太猛了
That was badass!
麦克 对不起‥
Max... I'm so sorry. - Hey...
我不会再让你苦等救援
I'm so sorry. I will never make you be the damsel in distress ever again.
真是太蠢了 听好‥
That was so fucking stupid. - Hey, no, hey, hey.
我相信你 你也相信自己
I trusted you, and you trusted yourself,
最后成功了
and it worked.
我知道 但总有更安全的方法
No, I know, but there are, like, you know, safer fucking ways
能领悟人生道理
to learn big life lessons, and--and--
我在想什么 成功啦‥
what was I thinking? - It worked! It worked.
所以我们‥正式订婚了
So now we're, uh... we're officially engaged?
"太平洋乐园"
卡希
Cassie.
天哪 原来是你 一直都是你 我的老天
Oh, my God, this was you. It was you the whole time. Holy shit!
走吧
Let's go.
我想再搭一次
I want to go again.
我超想再搭一次 好啦 双胞胎 上去吧
I really want to go again. - Okay, double trouble, take a seat.
这太离谱了
Jesus, this is fucked.
我就知道是你
I fucking knew it was you.
我知道是你 我不想承认
I knew it was you. I didn't want it to be,
但我早就知道了
but I fucking knew it.
所以你习惯接近某人 穿得和对方一样
So what, do you just creepily befriend someone and then go dress like them
然后杀一堆人
and then go murder a bunch of people?
我也不想这样做
I don't want to be doing any of this.
格蕾丝 你不必这么做
Grace, you don't have to do that.
你不必做你不想做的事
You don't have to do anything you don't want to do.
班杰明贝瑞或任何人 都不能强迫你做不想做的事
Benjamin Berry, no one. No one can make you do something that you don't want to do.
班杰明贝瑞 没错‥
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表