剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
you know, maybe I don't need to... tiptoe around anything.
你懂吗 对
You know? - Yeah.
表现出来吧
Go for it.
我一直在想我们交往六个月的事
So, um, I've been thinking about us and the whole six month thing and...
然后 这是很重大的里程碑
Yeah? - It's kind of a big deal.
你知道吧 对
You know? - Mm-hmm. Yeah.
我知道听起来可能有点快
I mean, I know this might seem a little fast,
但我在想或许‥
but I--I--I was thinking that maybe...
或许我们可以同居
you know, maybe we should move in together.
也不是说明天 就同居之类的 不过‥
Not--not--not like tomorrow or anything, but...
对
Um, yeah. Um, uh...
你女儿来找你的时候呢 对 你也会在场
What about when your daughter visits and that whole thing? Well, yeah, you'd be there, too,
可以好好认识彼此 你是我生命中相当重要的一环
and, you know, you'd get to know each other. You're an important part of my life.
对 我们应该继续讨论
Uh, yes. That's--we should keep talking about that and
也很值得思考
really, it's a good thing to think about, and, um,
有奇怪的号♥码来电 我接一下
This is a weird number and I feel like I should take it,
抱歉 宝贝 等我一下 好‥
so sorry, babe, just one sec. - Yeah, yeah.
你好 我是伊莱布里斯可
Hello? - Hey. It's, uh, Eli Briscoe.
梅根的儿子
Megan's son?
伊莱 天啊 没事吧
Eli. Oh, my God, is everything okay?
听着 我‥ 我妈已经一年没跟我联络了
Um, look, I--I-- I haven't heard from... my mom in like a year.
她今晚突然传了 很疯狂的实时通讯给我
And, uh, tonight she Snapchatted me this insane message.
我现在传给你 因为她交代我传给你
I'm gonna send it to you now, 'cause she said to send it to you.
梅根会用实时通讯 好 这绝非好事
Megan Briscoe used Snapchat? Okay, that really can't be good.
好 太诡异了
Um... Okay, this is weird.
我想回她讯息 可是账户已经停用了
I mean, I tried to Snap her back but the account was disabled.
如果她‥ 好 听着 伊莱
If she's-- - Okay, listen, Eli,
在这世上 你妈最爱你
your mom loves you more than anything in the world.
我会尽全力确保一切没事
I will do everything I can to make sure this is okay.
我会处理 我保证
I will take care of it, I promise, okay?
希望如此
I hope so.
好 先挂电♥话♥了 再见
Okay, I gotta go. Bye.
"梅根的新号♥码"
抱歉 等我一下‥
Sorry, just-- - We're sorry.
很抱歉 你拨♥打♥的电♥话♥已断线
You have reached a number that has been disconnected
或是已无人使用 请挂断
or is no longer in service. Please hang up
并重新拨♥打♥ 该死
and try your call again. - Fuck.
但重要的就是这些细节 可是我不想知道
But that's where it is. -The minutiae is all the details. - I don't--but I don't want to know about that.
那样就没有感觉了 老兄
Takes away the magic. - Hey.
有什么事吗
Hey. Can I help you?
该死
Oh, shit. Ha!
这不是我家 对吧
This isn't my place, is it?
对 所以门锁着
Yeah, that's why the door is locked.
没错 那当然 抱歉‥我只是‥
No, no, of course. Sorry. Sorry. I just--
所有的房♥子都长得一模一样
All these places, they look the same.
对 我居然又搞混了
Yeah. -I can't believe I did it again.
抱歉 我叫艾斯塔班迪亚兹
I'm sorry, I'm Esteban Diaz.
我跟我太太盖布芮 在对面借宿
Me and my wife Gabrielle are Airbnbing the place across the way
又找错了 宝贝 是啊 你能相信吗
Wrong apartment again, babe? - I did it again! Can you believe it?
抱歉
Sorry.
松饼先生 过来
Mr. Waffles! Come here.
抱歉 你好
Sorry. - Hi. I'm Annie, this is Max.
我是安妮 这是麦克
Hi. I'm Annie, this is Max.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
我是艾斯塔班 那是盖布芮
Hey, I'm Esteban. That's Gabrielle.
那是松饼先生
And that's Mr. Waffles. We'll do our best
我们会尽量管好牠的 松饼先生
to keep him under control. - Mr. Waffles!
坏狗狗
Bad boy.
如你们所见 牠有点不受控
As you can see, he's a bit of a handful.
看得出来
Uh, I can see that.
你们也住民宿吗
Are you guys doing the Airbnb thing, too?
不是 我们的朋友住在这里
Oh, no, our friend lives here.
我们住她家 好极了
We're staying with her. -Very nice.
我们通常会住旅馆 但这个地区环境很好
We usually do hotels, but this is such a nice neighborhood.
对 屋主是一对老夫妻
Yeah, the older couple who owns this bungalow
他们临时决定要去旅行吧
decided to go on a last-minute trip, I guess,
我们就在民宿网站订下来了
and we grabbed the place off of Airbnb.
所以我们很幸运 他们刚好出远门
So, really lucky for us they skipped town.
对 很幸运 非常幸运
Yeah, really lucky. Really lucky.
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表