剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
But I will not be you.
我不会像你一样
I will not be you.
再见
Goodbye.
我们快走吧 免得我把车里的汽油喝光
I think we should probably go before I drink the gasoline out of the car.
走吧
Then let's go.
谢谢
Thanks. Mm-hmm.
你该试试这杯茶
You should try the tea.
茶
Hmm, tea?
对 是茴香茶
Uh, yeah, it's fennel.
不知道啦 包装上写说可以舒缓神经
I don't know, the package said that it was good for calming the nerves.
怎么突然开始喝茶
Oh, we're tea people now, huh?
不知道 我只觉得‥ 在强盗闯入后‥
I don't know. I just thought after the whole breaking and entering thing.
加上找小卡的过程 像在演"强迫入境"一样
And then finding Cass in full-blown "Brokedown Palace" mode.
我愿意试试舒缓神经
That I'd give calm nerves a shot.
她确实有些问题要解决
Yeah. She's got some stuff to figure out.
那个‥
So, not for nothing.
有件重要的事‥
But I kind of feel like.
我觉得 我们也有些事情得解决
We have some stuff we need to figure out, too.
我‥
I... Yeah.
我很抱歉在车子里失控
I'm sorry I lost my temper in the car.
真的很抱歉
I really am.
但可以先处理迪亚兹吗
But can we focus on the Diazes for a sec?
我在整理笔电里的众多资料
There's a lot of info on this laptop and I'm just really trying to get through it.
他们实在太厉害了
These people are a piece of work.
各种身份和装扮
Different identities, different appearances.
多个地址和多位受害者纪录
Multiple addresses, multiple records of people they've tortured.
没有任何能揭露 他们真实身份的东西
There's nothing here that pins 'em down to who they really are.
他们跟幽灵一样
They're just fucking ghosts.
而我们惹到他们了
And we fucked with them.
我们需要知道这点
So, it's kind of the part we need to know.
看来‥
Wow.
不管我觉得自己多烂
Well, no matter how bad a person I think I am.
总是会有些疯子夫妻 在外头绑♥架♥虐待人
I guess there's always gonna be some insane couple out there kidnapping and torturing people.
让我觉得自己没那么烂
To make me feel better about myself.
你不是烂人
You're not a bad person.
对‥好
Yeah. Okay.
只是‥
It's just...
我希望你知道 我了解戒指对你很重要
I need you to know that I know that the ring is important to you.
也对我很重要 所以我才戴着
And so, it's important to me and that's why I was wearing it.
就这样‥
So, yeah.
我喜欢看你戴着它
I loved that you were wearing it.
我爱你
I love you.
其他事情就‥
And the other stuff.
之后再解决吧
That's just stuff we're gonna figure out.
好 还有‥
Sure. And you know.
我严重的优柔寡断
Like my crippling indecisiveness.
不是针对你
Isn't about you.
懂吗 不是针对你
You know, it's not about you.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
好的‥
Okay.
我不想再聊感受了
I'm done talking about feelings now.
可以换个话题吗
Can we change the subject?
不行 我喜欢看你尴尬 好美
No, I love this awkward side to you. This is beautiful.
而我喜欢看你去吃屎
I love that you can go fuck yourself.
那么‥
Um, so...
我要去煮午餐了
I am gonna go cook us lunch.
在那个‥煮菜用的厨房♥
In that kitchen where people make food.
可能会变晚餐吧 看我要花多少时间
Or dinner depending on how long that takes.
但你不会煮菜
But you can't cook.
你要不要收回这句话
You want to take that back?
我是指你很少煮菜
I mean, you don't often cook.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
我做给你看 等不及了
It's on. Can't wait.
我的料理 绝对让你大吃一惊
Yeah, I'm gonna blow your mind with what I'm about to cook.
我的胃等不及了 最好准备好
My stomach is awaiting. Better be.
"卡珊卓鲍登 初步心理评估"
姓名和编号♥
Contact name and ID number?
伊凡 11753
Evans, 11-7-53.
帮你转接
Hold for connection.
贝瑞先生
Mr. Berry.
人们在等待答案
People are waiting for answers.
因为观感不佳 观感
Because the optics aren't good. The optics.
我找答案不是为了该死的观感
So I'm looking for answers, not for the fucking optics.
是为了在美国本土遇害的 同僚的家属们
But for the families of our colleagues who were murdered on US soil.
调查进度如何
So how is the investigation going?
有任何线索吗
Do you have any leads?
有 我锁定了一名嫌疑人
Yeah, I'm actually circling a person of interest right now.
所以你在这儿睡觉 但什么都还没做
So, you're sleeping here, but you're not actually getting anything done?
至少工作有关的都没做
Nothing work-related, anyway.
我听不懂你的暗示
I don't know what you're implying.
我很认真在工作
But I am doing my job.
情况如履薄冰呀 贝瑞先生
You're on thin ice, Mr. Berry.
如果你有心理困扰
Look, if you're emotionally compromised.
我们能提供心理治疗的管道
We can provide access to counselors for you.
妲特 我很感激
Dot, I really appreciate that.
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
但少来那套心理治疗话术 我不是菜鸟
But please don't give me the counselor speech like I'm some new recruit.
那就别像个菜鸟一样
Then stop behaving like one,
不然就在你的档案记上一笔
or I'm noting it in your record.
还有 关于卡希鲍登‥
Oh, and about Cassie Bowden?
别多管闲事
Leave it alone.
降落后打给我
Call me when you land?
我爱你
I love you.
我们有很多事得思考 贾斯汀
We have a lot to think about. - Justin,
我原本打算跟你坦白了 我发誓
I was going to tell you, I swear to God.
我气的不是 你隐瞒自己是该死的杰森包恩
It's not even about you not telling me that you're, like, frickin' Jason Bourne.
而是突然之间 我陷入一段
It's that all of a sudden, I'm deep in a relationship
伴侣随时会死的关系 懂吗
with a dude who could like...die. Okay?
我会尽力不要死掉
I am gonna try not to die.
对不起
I'm sorry.
尚恩伊凡
Shane Evans.
伊凡干员 我是洛杉矶分部的贝瑞
Agent Evans, it's Benjamin Berry in the LA office.
你负责招募卡希鲍登
You were Cassie Bowden's recruiting agent.
请问你私下认识她吗
Do you know her personally?
这个嘛‥
Yeah, well,
我称不上喜欢她
she's not my favorite person in the world right now,
但没错 我认识她
but yes, I--I--I know her.
你知不知道她和哪些 激进组织有挂勾
Are you aware of her involvement with any radicalized political groups?
当然不知道 没有‥
Of course not. No, no.
我怎么会知道
No. Why would I know that? No.
从她的资料看来
So, her history suggests
她有精神疾病 和物质滥用的倾向
she's prone to mental illness, substance abuse.
我会问 是因为她 不寻常且不稳定
I'm asking because she's an unusual and unpredictable person.
既然我们都知道卡希‥很特别
Well, now that we've established that Cassie is...different,
我没什么好补充的了
I can't provide any further illumination into her character.
我得挂断了 伊凡
Listen, I gotta run. - Evans.
"卡珊卓鲍登"
麦克
Max...
离开计算机一下
pull yourself away from your laptop
然后把你的话跟着这顿佳肴 一起吞下去吧
and come eat your words along with this epic meal that I prepared for us.
现在吃午餐有点晚 吃晚餐又太早
It's sort of too late for lunch, and it's too early for dinner.
算是小晚餐吗
So, is this supper?
我做了小晚餐 那个‥
Did I make supper? - Hey.
成功 宝贝‥
Success. - Babe, um...
我叫你离开计算机
Okay, I said pull yourself away from your laptop,
不是把计算机带到我们首次‥
not pull your laptop into our first
居家到不行的时刻
horrifyingly domestic moment together.
这很不妙
This is not good.
我知道你不是指这顿 我辛苦准备的大餐
Okay, I certainly know you're not talking about this epic meal that I slaved over.
是卡希
It's Cassie.
好 我最不乐见的答案 怎么了
Cool. That's my least favorite answer, so what does that mean?
迪亚兹在传进度报告
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表