剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
该死 小卡
Fuck, Cass?
小卡 你没事吧 你受伤了吗
Cass, fuck, are you okay? Are you hurt?
好‥
Mm-mm. Oh.
我们需要一点时间
We're gonna need a minute.
可能不只一点‥
Or many minutes.
我还需要浓咖啡
And maybe very strong coffee.
咖啡‥没问题
Coffee. Coffees. Okay.
安妮 听着
God. Okay, Annie, listen to me.
你不要一脸批评我的表情
I do not need the why-are-you-fucked-up face that you're making.
我现在…拜托现在不要
Please don't. I can't do it right now.
好 但你看不见我 因为你眼睛闭着
Okay, well, you can't see my face 'cause your eyes are closed.
你不知道我是什么表情
So you don't know what my face looks like.
不如直接跳到‥
Okay, can we just maybe skip to the...
你对我很失望的部分吧
you're-disappointed-in-me conversation.
我知道我活该 我‥
'Cause that's what I deserve right now.
拜托赶快讲一讲吧
Please, just get there and move on.
不如让我自己决定要想什么吧
How about we let me decide what's going on in my own brain.
安妮
Annie.
我希望你离开我家
I need you to get out of my house.
不要‥ 出去 我没有在开玩笑
Get out! I'm not fucking around!
现在就滚出去
Get out of my house now!
我哪儿都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我以为只要戒酒 问题就能迎刃而解
I thought if I quit drinking, all my problems would go away.
但问题都还在
But they're all still here.
结果我只是醉倒在海滩上
And I just ended up drunk on a beach.
好 难怪你全身是沙
Okay. Well, that explains why you're all sandy.
谜团解开了
Mystery solved there.
听着 你破戒喝了酒
Okay, look, you fell off the fucking wagon.
这已经发生了 现在呢
That happened. Now what?
这样吧 我来列个清单
You know what? I'm gonna make a list.
写下所有你能做的事
Of all of the things that you can do.
好的
Okay.
也太多帝国亚特兰大的笔了吧
There's a lot of Imperial Atlantic pens, Cassie.
又在偷笔啦
Are we stealing pens again?
我现在没资格开玩笑
I don't deserve to joke around right now.
你不用十全十美
No one expects perfection.
你撑过一年 很厉害了
Okay, you made it a year. That's huge.
我没撑过一年
I did not make it a year.
我撒了谎
I've been lying.
我偷喝了很多次
I've slipped many times.
你听到了吗
Did you hear what I said?
听到了
Mm-hmm. I heard you.
好的 第一点
Okay, so number one.
坦承喝酒
Tell the truth about drinking.
第二点 整理你‥
Number two, clean up your...
脏到不行的公♥寓♥
super fucked and trashed apartment.
第三点 相信你最好的朋友 安妮
Number three, trust your best friend, Annie.
还有吗
What else?
我想我得‥
Guess I have to...
为我的差劲行为向马可道歉
apologize to Marco for being horrible.
没错
Yes.
还得解决有人 冒充你到处犯罪的鸟事
There's also this whole person-impersonating-you-and-doing-criminal-shit thing.
听着 其他人也能破案 不只我可以
Well, there are other people that can solve crimes, not just me.
我不是真的中情局干员
I'm not a CIA agent.
我得专心戒酒 不能再这样下去了
I need to just focus on being sober. I can't do this anymore.
没问题 这很重大
Okay. That's huge.
决定做出重大人生改变
Decide to make a huge life change.
毕竟我自己也没好到哪里去
I mean, that's a lot more than I can say for myself right now.
什么意思
What do you mean?
去年发生那些事后 我‥
After everything last year, I just...
该死 我自己都不信任自己
Fuck, I just don't trust myself anymore.
不知道 我一直很害怕 会做错误决定
I don't know, I'm constantly afraid I'm gonna make the wrong choice.
像是工作和麦克的事‥
You know, like about the job and Max and...
所有的事
Everything.
但老实说 看着这间公♥寓♥
But, you know, I'm looking around this apartment right now.
我觉得还是先别谈我了
And thinking that we do not need to be talking about me.
安妮 你是我认识过最好的人
Annie, you're the best person I know.
相信你的直觉吧
Just go with your gut always.
这则人生忠告 来自刚和保证金说再见的人
Life advice from someone who just kissed their entire security deposit goodbye.
我完全搞砸了
I really fucked up.
"安妮 你真是个大好人"
"Oh, Annie, you're such a good person."
你怎么了 "你怎么了 "
What happened to you? "What happened to you?"
你不是应该很和蔼可亲‥
Aren't you supposed to be all nice and kind...
"像我一样完美" "像我一样完美"
and "perfect like me"? "All perfect like me."
那个满怀理想的贱♥货♥已经死了
No, that idealistic bitch is dead.
每次你都忽略她
Every time you ignore her.
她觉得自己越来越没用
She feels more and more useless.
现在轮到我来当你的恶梦了
And so now I get to be the nightmare that you need.
当你把谎言和鬼扯的借口抹去
When you wipe away all the lies and the bullshit excuses.
剩下的就是我了
I'm what's left.
你就是这个样子
This is what you look like.
如果我是你 我宁愿去死
God, if I were you, I'd wish I was dead.
我想睡个一千小时
Okay, I would like to sleep for like a thousand hours.
天哪 几点了
Oh, my God, what time is it?
我今天要和戴维搭机回纽约
I'm supposed to fly back to New York with Davey today.
我要去‥清理我妈家
I'm doing the clean out my mom's house.
然后念尴尬的原谅信
And doing the weird forgiveness letter...
给你♥爸♥的 没错
The thing for your dad? Yes.
但我现在不能去 对吧
But I can't go, right? I can't do that now.
你当然可以去 应该要去
You absolutely can go. You should go.
肯定能宣泄情感
It's gonna be super cathartic.
但我闻起来像酒吧地板
No, I smell like the floor of a bar.
是没错‥
Well, that's correct. Yeah.
听着 小卡 这是好事
But look, Cass, this is good, okay?
你离开这里 冒牌货就不能作乱
If you aren't here, the double can't pin anything on you.
调查员可以继续调查
And investigators can investigate.
你也能休息 当你的卡希
And you can just go have some time and be Cassie.
我宿醉太严重 没办法想这些
I'm way too hung over to even think about that right now.
卡希 我是班杰明贝瑞
Cassie, this is Benjamin Berry.
是我的管理人 他怎么会来
That's my handler. What the fuck is he doing here?
是你睡过的那个
Is that the one you slept with?
我只睡过一个好吗 好啦‥
There's only one that I slept with. Okay.
你赶快离开 我来应付他
You need to get the fuck out of here and I will handle him.
我把车留在海边
Oh, I left my car at the beach.
那就叫车啊 抱歉 但你不能‥
Get a fucking Uber, Cassie. Sorry. But you can't...
快走 好 我从后门走
Go! Okay, I'm going out of the back.
该死 好吧
Fuck. Okay.
不好意思 你不能随便进别人家里
Well, excuse me. You can't just come into someone else's home.
你是谁 我叫班杰明贝瑞
Who the fuck are you? My name is Benjamin Berry.
我是卡希的同事 她在吗 她不在
I work with Cassie. Is she here? No, she's not here.
而且你不能像这样 大半夜跑来讨论航♥空♥公事
And you can't just come over in the middle of the night to discuss "airline" business.
我以为她一个人住 真的吗
I thought she lived alone. Oh, you thought she lived alone?
真有趣
That's interesting. Okay.
你们肯定是很要好的同事
Well, you guys must be very close as colleagues.
你如此了解她的居住状况
If you're so intimate with her living arrangements.
你有没有身份证或识别证
Do you have some sort of ID or badge.
让我核对你是什么人
That could verify who you are as a human?
没有 好的
No. Okay.
但工作出了状况 我想说‥
But there was an incident at work, and I thought I'd...
那么‥还有事吗
So...are we done?
空 乘 危 机
第 二 季 第 6 集
"候机楼 登机门"
瑞克 你要找戴维吗
Hey, Rick, are you looking for Davey?
我其实是想和你聊聊
No, actually I was calling to talk to you.
确认你没事
To make sure you're okay.
你人真好 但这什么意思
Oh, that's so sweet, but what do you mean?
我可能知道得太多了 抱歉
Maybe I'm not supposed to know. Sorry.
但当戴维说 他要在洛杉矶待更久时
But when Davey said he was extending his trip in L.A. longer again.
他暗示你最近遇到了困难
He dropped some hints that you were really going through some stuff.
他这样跟你说
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表