剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
有个心理病态狂假扮成我
There is a psychopath who is impersonating me
还盗刷我的卡
who is spending money on my credit card
而我决定跑到遥远的国度
and I decided to travel to the opposite end of the world!
好 小卡 你讲太多存在主义的废话了
Okay, Cass? You just went into a full-blown existential tailspin and I need you
麻烦请你收敛一下
to pull the fuck up, okay?
好 问题是我很努力在保持镇定
Okay, it's just, the thing is I'm really trying to hold it together here
可是我有时很想‥
but sometimes I just really would like to...
我懂‥好吗
Look, I get it. I get it, okay?
我会继续调查幻灯片
I am going to stay on this View-Master slide
我们会继续想办法查明
and, you know, we'll just, keep trying to figure out
这个疯子接下来的打算
what the fuck this crazy person is planning next, so
避免继续牵连到你
you're not implicated any further.
请尽快回来 好吗
Just please get back here as soon as you can? Okay?
天啊 安妮 火警响了 先挂电♥话♥了
Oh, God. Annie, there's like a, um, fire alarm. I gotta go.
小卡
Cass?
这是怎么回事 粉红玫瑰 有没有搞错
What is all this? Pink roses, really?
亲爱的 你在家有事没处理好
Well, honey, you did leave some loose ends back home.
你对马可爽约
I mean, you stood up Marco,
丢下安妮跟麦克 去调查幻灯片机
you left Annie and Max with the View-Master.
你逃避自己的责任
You're kind of shirking your responsibility.
我没有逃避 我只是想帮助朋友
No, I'm not shirking. I'm just trying to help my friend!
你试过了 非常努力 但你现在有两条路可以走
You tried, you really tried, but now, you have two choices--
你可以承认失败 赶快回家
you can cut your losses and go home,
不然也可以继续不理我 看看你的人生会怎样
or you can continue to ignore me and see what your life becomes.
未来真的不太理想
It's not a pretty future.
何必呢
There's no point.
反正她又不会听我们的
She's not gonna listen to us anyway.
你得联络银行 处理好那些花费
Listen, you have gotta call your bank and figure out these charges.
你知道诈欺很伤信用纪录吗
Do you know what fraud can do to your credit score?
别忘了向班杰明做简报
Also, don't forget you owe Benjamin a debrief.
天啊 越来越大声了吗
God, is it getting louder in here?
看来是虚惊一场
False alarm, I guess.
她们不该对你这么严厉 你今天很累了
You know, they really need to lay off you, huh? I mean, you've had a long day.
你的世界都快崩溃了
Your entire world's falling apart.
你很努力撑着 对 谢谢
You are holding it together. - Yeah, thank you.
你有权焦虑
You have every right to feel anxious.
记得喝点小酒有助于安神
Remember when a little drink would take the edge off?
该死 快点
Fuck. - Come on.
尽管信任我
You can trust me.
我能跟谁说
Who am I gonna tell?
而且我目前 口风都很紧 不是吗
Plus, I've kept your secret so far. Haven't I?
不行‥
Fuck, fuck, fuck...
你不需要喝酒
You do not need a drink.
你现在不需要喝酒
You do not need a drink right now.
你现在不需要喝酒
You do not need a drink right now, okay?
你要去参加该死的戒酒会‥
You just need a fucking meeting.
你得去找戒酒会 赶快去找
You need to find a meeting. You need--
你现在得去参加戒酒会
You need to find a meeting. Let's find a meeting. You need to go to a meeting right now.
好 得保持镇定
Hunh! Okay, gotta stay calm.
你没事的
You're fine.
你现在不需要喝酒
You do not need a drink right now.
你不会有事的 起来
You're gonna be fine. Get up.
起来吧 快起来
Just get up. Please get up.
赶快起来
Get the fuck up.
起来 我叫你起来
Get up. Get up.
起来‥快去参加戒酒会
Get up. Get up. Just go to a meeting.
拜托快去戒酒会
Please go to a meeting.
笨蛋 快去戒酒会
You fucking idiot, just go to a meeting.
起来
Get up!
快起来
Just get up.
你开始跟踪我了 那是你的新工作
So do you just follow me around now? Is that your new job?
又不是只有你住这间旅馆 卡希
You're not the only person staying in this hotel, Cassie.
拜托 谁会在大厅看报纸
Please. Who reads a newspaper in a lobby?
你的段数太低了
You're pretty basic.
你要这样玩 当然
You want to do this? - Sure.
好极了 我有个假设性的问题
Great. Here's a hypothetical.
假设你是来雷克雅未克协助逃犯
If you were here in Reykjavik, hypothetically, to aid a fugitive,
那样就太不明智了
that would be very unwise.
天啊 尚恩 你要检举我来冰岛玩吗
Oh, my God, Shane. What are you gonna do, turn me in for enjoying Iceland? Please.
我来结束追踪的
I'm here to close a case.
你搜寻梅根才一天 我已经搜寻梅根超过一年了
You've been hunting Megan for a day. I've been hunting Megan for over a year.
天啊 谁在找人了 你疯了
Oh, my God, I'm not hunting anyone. You're fucking crazy.
即使梅根的确犯了‥
And even though Megan did commit--
即使梅根犯了叛国罪 后果非常严重
Even though Megan did commit treason, for which there are very real consequences,
我也觉得她不该落得这种下场
I don't think that our girl deserves to end up like this.
天啊 不用拿给我看
Oh, my God, I don't need to see that!
很有必要
Yes, you do.
因为不这样你听不懂
Because subtle hasn't worked on you.
有个叫霍克的北♥韩♥间谍在找梅根
There is a North Korean agent named Hawk who is searching for Megan.
你不会想遇上霍克 或任何跟他有关的人
Now, you don't want to cross paths with Hawk, or anyone associated with Hawk.
不然你会 跟照片里的男人一样惨死
Otherwise you are going to end up like this dead man in the pictures.
你是我的朋友 卡希
You are my fucking friend, Cassie,
我不能坐视不管 让你漫无目的地找下去
and I cannot let you wander down this aimlessly.
或许你不在乎我实际从事的工作
Maybe you don't care about my real or actual job,
但你真的有生命危险
but you are in very real and actual danger.
我说过我是来冰岛看‥
You know, I told you, I came to Iceland to see the--
少告诉我你是来 看什么狗屁冰雕节
Do not tell me you came here for some fucking ice festival!
为什么就不能相信我 因为我很了解你
Why is that so hard to believe? - Because I know you!
你知道吗 尚恩
You know what, Shane?
你根本不了解我‥
You don't know me. - Oh. No, you don't know me.
因为我刚刚差点在旅馆房♥间 做了不该做的事
Because I almost did something very, very bad in my hotel room just now,
可是我没有‥
but I didn't. But I didn't.
而且说不定真的有愚蠢的冰雕节 这不重要
And maybe there isn't some stupid fucking ice festival. Who fucking cares?
我想改头换面
I'm trying to be a better person.
我想痛改前非 做更明智的抉择
I'm trying to be different and new and make better decisions
我不知道梅根的下落
and I don't know where Megan is.
我真的不知道
That's the truth. I don't know where she is.
我也想知道 但我不知道
I wish I did, but I don't.
即使我很想找她 我也没办法 因为我八成也会搞砸
Even if I wanted to find her, I couldn't 'cause I would probably fuck that up, too.
所以你想跟踪我
So you know what? You want to follow me
请便 我不在乎‥
all over town? Go ahead! I don't care. I don't care.
我在这儿大声宣告 我不在乎
In fact, this is me yelling in this lobby, that I don't care.
不好意思 请告诉他我不在乎
Excuse me. Will you tell him that I don't care?
走开
Fuck off!
环保律师事务所
Environmental law firm, huh?
我们需要更多正直的律师 他们不会雇用我的
Well, we need more honest lawyers. - Yeah, I mean, I'm not gonna get that job, so.
当然会
Oh, sure you will.
她只是很担心而已 对吧
She's just nervous about it, that's all.
我不是担心‥
Yeah? - I mean, I'm--I'm not nervous.
我‥面试搞砸了
I just--I tanked the interview, you know, so.
我们都很支持你
Aw. - Well, we are rooting for you.
也希望你能跟我们 一起在西岸安顿下来
And obviously we would love for you to settle down on the West Coast with us.
小心点 妈 安妮对洛杉矶很有意见
Careful, Mom. Don't get Annie started about LA.
喜欢的只有日本料理 跟圣摩尼加码头
If it's not Nobu or the lights of Santa Monica Pier, she's not into it, right?
可是西岸的婚礼美极了
But, a West Coast wedding would be beautiful.
麦克的叔叔在索诺马有座葡萄园
Max's uncle has a vineyard in Sonoma.
美极了 纽约不适合扶养孩子
Gorgeous. - New York is not a place for a baby.
太吵杂 太脏乱
Too much noise, too much garbage.
对 没错
Oh, uh, yeah, no, totally.
但我们不打算生小孩
But we're not planning on having kids, so,
所以不必担心 什么
you know, that's not a thing. - What?
她是说不想太早生
She means just like, not right away, you know?
不是 我是说不想生
Uh, no, yeah, no, I mean, I mean never. I don't--
我不想要有小孩
I don't want kids. I've never wanted kids, so.
好 心意非常明确
Okay, that's pretty definitive.
可以下次谈吗‥
Yeah, can we talk about this another time--
对 我也不知道 我算不算是正直的律师
Yeah, also, you know, I don't know, uh, if I'm an honest lawyer.
适不适合在索诺马结婚 或能否适应西岸的生活
Or if I'm a Sonoma bride, or if I'm a West Coaster.
我很高兴你们有了计划
Um, I'm really happy that you guys have, you know, drafted this plan
希望你们一切顺利 但我也不想继续聊这个话题了
and I really hope it works out for all of you but I'm also, um, I'm kind of done talking about it.
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表