剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
你好 欢迎 需要什么服务[德语]
Guten Tag. Willkommen. Wie kann ich helfen?
说英语吗 当然了 需要什么服务
Englisch? - Yes, of course, ma'am. How can I help?
谢谢 我是亚莉珊卓丽奇[德语]
Danke. Um, I'm Alessandra Ricci.
我刚才在酒吧 结识一位叫威尔的先生
I just met a lovely man in the bar. His name is Will.
他邀请我到房♥里进一步认识
He asked me up to his room to get together
但我不知为何一时紧张 就拒绝了他
but I...I don't know, I got nervous and I turned him down.
但我改变主意了
But, um... I changed my mind.
我看到你帮他办理了入住
I actually saw he was-- he was checking in with you.
他告诉我房♥号♥
Um, he told me his room number.
是3开头‥但我不记得 我实在太笨了
It was--it was three-something, but I can't remember. I feel so stupid.
你可以帮帮我吗 我真的‥
Do you think you could, like, help me out? I just, blah.
那位先生喜欢特定的型
The gentleman has a type.
317号♥房♥
317.
你好 我住301号♥房♥
Hello, I'm in 301.
可以让我看看边间吗
Could I check out a room in one of the corners?
我不确定要不要换房♥ 但我想看一下
Um, I don't know if I want to move, but I'd love to just, like, make sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
那位先生喜欢特定的型
The gentleman has a type.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
老天 拜托
God. Fuck. What are you doing? What is going on? Okay, fine, fine.
喂 卡希
Hello? - Cassie.
梅根 你好
Megan? Uh, hi.
我现在没空 跟你进行怪异又不公开的对话
Listen, I can't really have one of our weird, off-the-record chats, if you don't mind,
跟我说你很好就好了 我得挂了
so just tell me you're good, okay? 'Cause I really gotta go.
不是的 听我说 你是不是收到一把寄来的钥匙
No, listen, did you get a key in the mail?
梅根 你还在吗
Megan? Are you there?
首先 飞机着了火
First off, the plane is on fire,
从我们屋子上方往下坠
and it was going down right above our house,
所以我追了上去 穿过森林
so I ran after it. I went through the forest,
看见飞机降落在我们面前
and--and it saw it land right in front of us.
而且‥
And--and--
她来了 她就在那里
Shh. She's here. She's here right now.
空 乘 危 机
第 二 季 第 1 集
天啊
Ah...heh. God. Oh, my God.
好吧‥
Okay.
不会吧‥
No, no, no.
别闹了‥
No, no, no, no. No, no.
不好意思 你好 这是我的房♥间
Oh, Entschuldigung, hi. This my room.
房♥卡不能用 我会去换一张
The key doesn't work. I'm gonna-- I'm gonna get another one,
可以请你帮我开门吗
but could you please open it?
我太累了
Please? I'm so tired.
求你了
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
"班杰明贝瑞"
"Benjamin Berry"
刚才的爆♥炸♥真的吓到你了
Wow. That explosion really rattled you.
吓得魂都飞了
Really blew some stuff apart.
什么鬼‥
What the fuck? What--
这是什么
What is this?
我想你很清楚
Oh, I think you know.
不行 我不要再经历这个了
No. No, no, no, no. I'm not doing this again.
你是我吗‥
Um, are you--are you me? Oh, God.
天啊 别回答我 该死的 到底是怎样
Don't answer that. Fuck! What the fuck--
怎么 你以为又会在这儿 发现帅哥冤魂吗
What, did you think you were gonna find some hot dead guy in here again?
我才没有又"在这儿"
I am not "in here" again
那么说太过分了
and that was a very fucked-up thing to say.
好吧 你一直到处嚷嚷‥
Okay, you know, you keep telling everyone
不想继续当"我"了
you don't want to be me anymore,
说你在做更好的选择 生活无比美好
that you're making better choices, that life is just so great.
我一点也不信
I'm just not buying it.
我才不在乎你信不信
Well, I don't give a shit if you buy it or not.
我的确在做更好的选择
I am making better choices, okay?
我的生活也很美好 我正在大步前进 进展顺利
My life is really good. I'm making-- I'm making strides and doing really well
我现在不需要你来这一套
and I do--I do not need this shit right now.
那你干嘛跟踪酒吧那个男的
Then why follow that guy from the bar?
什么 他也死了‥
Wha-- I mean, he's dead, so, aah!
你差点害自己死在柏林
And you almost got yourself killed here in Berlin.
如果你要继续做出 这么多自我毁灭的选择
I mean, if you're still making so many self-destructive choices,
何不喝一小杯该死的鸡尾酒
why don't you just have a fucking cocktail?
中情局上司打给我 现在不方便聊
Uh, my boss calling me from the CIA is probably not the best timing, so I'm just gonna--
所以我不打算接电♥话♥ 这就是我的计划
I'm not gonna answer it. That's my plan.
我现在的计划
That's the plan right now.
好计划 他大概也以为你死了
Good plan. He'll probably think you're dead anyway
或觉得你又"过度接触"
or you know, got "over-involved" again,
或认为你看见的不是事实
or thinks "Did you really see what you think that you saw?"
我不知道我看见了什么
Well, I don't--I don't know what I saw.
他们可能还是会怪罪你 但你知道吗
Doesn't mean you won't get blamed for it. Hey, you know what?
为做出更好的选择 敬你一杯 宝贝
Cheers to making better choices, baby! Whoo!
班杰明 你好吗
Benjamin, hi. Hi. Hi, how are you?
鲍登 你还好吗 我们收到了爆♥炸♥的消息
Bowden, are you okay? We got intelligence about an explosion.
什么 爆♥炸♥
Uh, a what? An explosion? Oh.
没有 我的目标稍早离开后 我就回房♥睡觉了
No, when my mark left earlier, I just came up to the room and went to sleep, so.
我们还在陆续收到情报 你看见什么了吗
Well, we still have intel coming in, but did you see anything?
没有 如我所说 我在我的旅馆里
No. No, like I said, you know, I was in my hotel.
强调"平民"的部分 就像你告诉我的那样‥
"Emphasis on the civilian," that's what you told me, so... that's--that's what I did.
所以我就照做了
监视器画面应该会有更多信息
Well, the CCTV footage should have more information.
但幸好你没事
I'm just glad you're okay.
是啊 谢谢关心 现在很晚了
Uh, yeah. Yeah, thank you. Uh, it's--it's late.
我其实得出发去机场
I actually gotta get to the airport.
我得挂了 抱歉
I--I gotta go. Okay. Sorry.
请问需要什么服务[德语]
Rezeption. Wie kann ich helfen?
你好 我是卡珊卓鲍登 住在301号♥房♥
Hi. Hi, this is Cassandra Bowden. I'm in room 301.
请问我要如何确认我外出时 是否有人进过房♥间
Um, how can I tell if someone else has possibly been in my room when I wasn't here?
因为我有些东西不见了
Because I seem to be missing some stuff.
可以帮我处理一下吗
Can you help me with that, please?
纪录上写卡珊卓鲍登退房♥了
It says Cassandra Bowden checked out.
谢谢你
Thank you.
什么鬼啊
What the fuck?!
鲍登女士 回来入住吗
Ah, Ms. Bowden. Back again?
你说什么 我们没见过啊
I'm sorry? We haven't met.
哪里 我们在您退房♥时聊过
No, we spoke when you checked out.
爆♥炸♥后这儿一片混乱
In the confusion, after the explosion.
您的太阳眼镜在晚上格外有型
Your sunglasses were very chic at night.
您稍早问过 他们说是瓦斯管线爆♥炸♥
You asked before. They are saying it was a gas line.
原来是瓦斯管线
Uh...oh. A gas line. Wow.
很好 但我没有退房♥
Okay, great, but I didn't-- I didn't check out.
但有趣的是 我的房♥卡失效了
But funny enough, my key stopped working.
给你 而且我的行李不在房♥间
Here you go. And, uh, my bag was not in my room.
但我没有退房♥ 我还在这里
But didn't check out. Nope. Here I am.
但您稍早 穿着这件制♥服♥来过这儿
But you were here in this uniform earlier.
好 那不是我 我没有退房♥
Okay, so, um, wasn't me. I did not check out
因为我就是我 我正站在这里
because I am me, and I am standing here
站在你面前 所以我很清楚我没有退房♥
in front of you, so that I know I did not check out.
我就站在这儿 你搞错了
I am here. Right here. Your mistake.
那不是我 真的不是我
That was not me. Wasn't me.
打起精神来 你还好吗
Snap out of it. You okay?
还好 抱歉 我只是还很惊讶爆♥炸♥的事
Yeah, sorry. I'm just, um, still thrown from that explosion.
天啊 我的耳朵还在嗡嗡作响
God, my ears are still, like, ringing.
听着 我昨晚在酒吧看到了你
So, listen, I saw you last night at the bar.
谢谢 这边请
Thank you. This way.
跟那个男的聊得很起劲
Having a great time with that guy,
所以我不相信 你是因为爆♥炸♥才这样
so I don't think you're hungover from the whole explosion thing.
那只是莱姆苏打水 相信我
It was a lime and soda, trust me.
我想起来了 你昨天说了关于改变的那番话
Oh, I remember the speech you gave yesterday about change.
是啊
Yeah.
太有趣了
So fun.
不想迎宾 就去服务头等舱
If you don't want to greet, go seat first class.
好 再见 谢谢
Fine. - Bye. Oh, thank you.
爆♥炸♥时 我人在饭店房♥里
I mean, I was in my hotel room when it happened, but,
但听说是瓦斯管线爆♥炸♥
I heard it was a gas main.
我知道这么说听起来很荒谬
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表