剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
You're gonna like a taco. - I'm not eating street food.
我不知道你现在的表情 是想表达什么
Wow. Hi. Um, I don't know what face you're attempting to make,
你的苦瓜脸看起来不太喜悦
but if it's a happy one, you are not succeeding.
不是的 我很开心
No, it is. No, I'm so happy.
我太开心了 但同时也很难过
I'm so happy. I'm also sad, though,
我得抛下你俩一会儿
'cause I have to leave you for just a hot second,
但不是什么大事 真的很抱歉
but it's, um, not a big deal. I'm so sorry.
我得去帮一个朋友 戒酒会的事
I have to help out a friend. It's actually an AA thing,
所以我不能多说
so I can't-- I can't talk about it.
听着 你们在这儿休息
So listen, you guys just chill,
我马上回来 我们会去吃晚餐
and I will be back. We'll have dinner.
肯定会很棒 我真的很开心
It's gonna be great. I'm so happy you're...
我实在太开心了 我去去就回来
Just--I'm just so happy. I'll be back, though, okay?
我就不追究那个了
I'm gonna just--I'm gonna let that one go.
班杰明派你们来接我 肯定是很重要的事
So it must be pretty important for Benjamin to send you guys to pick me up, huh?
不是贝瑞先生派我们去的
Mr. Berry didn't send us.
这让我更紧张了
Oh. That makes me even more nervous.
那是谁派你们来的
So who did send you?
好吧
Oh. Okay.
我还在写柏林的报告 很快就交给你
I still need to write up my notes from Berlin. I'll get 'em to you soon.
太好了 我本来要在机上写‥
Great. - I was gonna do it on the plane,
但空服领班是我在纽约认识 似友非友的人
but it turns out this kind of friend of mine from New York was our team leader
她像老鹰一样盯着我 超烦的
and she was watching me like a hawk. It was so annoying.
你没告诉我 那家伙被炸时 你人在现场
You didn't tell me you were on site when the guy got blown up.
我们知道你在场 你撒了谎
'Cause we know you were there. You lied.
卡希 你可能会死 你懂吗
Cassie, you could've died. Do you understand that?
现在我得向上司解释你的行动
I'm about to have to explain you to my boss,
面对妲特卡尔森 我死也不想解释任何事
and Dot Karlson is someone I try to not have to explain things to ever.
叫"妲特"的女人 是能多可怕
How scary can a woman be named Dot?
今天很可能 是你担任线人的最后一天
This is probably gonna be your last day as an asset.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我知道我搞砸了一点点
Look, I know I messed up a little bit.
拜托别这样
Please, don't do--
服务行为 在戒酒会真的很重要 好吗
Acts of service are a really big deal in AA, okay?
匿名戒酒会是匿名的
Alcoholics Anonymous is anonymous.
所以别再到处提了
So stop talking about it.
对不起 但这是我的服务行为
Sorry, I just--listen, this is my act of service,
帮助中情局 是我现在生活中唯一刺♥激♥的事
helping the CIA. It's the only exciting thing I have in my life right now,
真不明白我♥干♥嘛对你说这些 我也不明白
and I don't know why I just said that to you. I don't either.
因为你要是死了 就不刺♥激♥了
Because it's not exciting if you're dead.
是‥他们来了 对 他在
Yes? Yes, they're here. Yes, he is.
贝瑞先生 卡尔森女士可以见你了
Ms. Karlson will see you now, Mr. Berry.
鲍登女士 请在这儿稍等
Ms. Bowden, would you please wait here?
你好啊 班杰明挺性感的吧
Hi. Benjamin's kinda sexy, huh?
该死的
Holy fuck.
你绝对该去偷听
You should eavesdrop. 100%.
坐过去 看看听不听得到
Scoot over. See if you can hear them.
帅归帅 但他可能 想夺走你生活中唯一刺♥激♥的事
He's hot, but he might be in there trying to steal the one thrilling thing you have going.
超棒 神不知鬼不觉
Perfect. Super subtle.
她是个累赘 怎会有人‥
She's a liability. What kind of person would--
想做这种活的人
The kind of person that wants to do this work.
你认识多少人 能在一具尸体旁醒来‥
How many people do you know who could wake up next to a dead body in a foreign country
并从海外安然无恙地返回美国
and get back to the US without incident?
我认识多少人 会陷入那种情况之中
How many people do I know that would even end up in that situation at all?
首先 别紧张
First off, don't be nervous.
严格来说 你什么都还没做错
Very technically, you haven't done anything wrong here.
对吧 贝瑞先生
Right, Mr. Berry?
严格来说
Very technically.
我还有工作要做 失陪了
Look, I have work I need to get back to. Excuse me.
在这儿 男性的大胆行动
What passes for boldness in men here
换做女性去做 就被视为鲁莽
is often seen as reckless in women.
这在我身上发生过无数次了
It's happened to me more times than I can count, Cassie.
相信我
Trust me.
卡希 你大概不知道
Cassie, you probably don't know this, but
但贝瑞先生 想争取成为你的管理人
Mr. Berry fought to be your handler.
所以我们要给他一点时间冷静
So we're just gonna give him some time to cool off.
我不知道 他想争取成为我的管理人
I definitely did not know he fought to be my handler.
我甚至觉得他讨厌我
I didn't even think he liked me.
卡希 你还好吗
Cassie, how are you holding up?
我是指你的德国任务过后
After your assignment in Germany, I mean.
我很好 其实我想给你看个东西
Oh, I'm fi--actually, I-- I do want to show you something.
好
Okay.
在柏林 有一个女人‥
Um, so, there was this woman in Berlin--
等等 你怎么会带着手♥机♥
Wait, um, how do you have your phone?
进办公室时 访客的手♥机♥应该要被收走
They're supposed to take visitors' phones when they enter the office.
我不知道 抱歉
I don't know. Sorry.
总之 在柏林 有个女人跟我长得一模一样
Anyway, there was a woman that looked exactly like me in Berlin, and um--
她拿了一只公文包给目标威尔 威尔后来就死了
So she gave the mark--Will, the guy that died--a briefcase,
我不想让你觉得我逾矩了
and I just didn't want you to think I wasn't, like, on top of it.
你究竟要我看什么
What exactly am I looking at here?
我在对街饭店拍了照片
So, I took pictures from the hotel across the street,
但还有一群男子 在他们楼上的房♥间
but there was also a group of men that was in the room above them,
我发誓他们在窃听
and I swear they were listening.
好吧 你负责观察的人
All right. The man you were observing
是中情局的线人
was an informant for the CIA.
但爆♥炸♥的原因是瓦斯管线问题
But a faulty gas main is responsible for the explosion, so,
所以算他运气不好
bad luck for him.
下次进来时 请交出手♥机♥
Next time, please surrender your phone when you come in.
抱歉 但那个女人呢
Sorry, uh, but, um... what about the woman?
她完完全全跟我长一样
I mean, she literally looked exactly like me.
背上跟我有一样的纹身
She had the same tattoo on her back that I have.
如果你觉得无法应付 我们可以介绍创伤专家给你
We can refer you to a trauma specialist if you're feeling in any way overwhelmed.
不用了‥ 因为老实说
No, I'm-- - Because, between us,
我真的听不太懂
I really couldn't make out much there.
当时你的肾上腺素飙升
Your adrenaline was really going and that can affect
可能影响你看见或记得的事情
the way you see things or remember things.
我相信你的刺青很漂亮
And while I'm sure your tattoo is lovely,
但许多女性也在20多岁时 做出类似的有趣选择
a lot of other women made similar interesting choices in their 20s.
谢谢 但我真的没事
Uh, thank you, but I'm-- I really feel fine
而且我很清楚自己看见了什么
and I know exactly what I saw.
卡希 我要你仔细想想 该如何说这件事
Cassie, I need you to be thoughtful about how you talk about this,
要是有人认为 你在任何方面涉入这件事
because if people think you're involved in any way,
就糟糕了
it would be bad.
你何不将照片传给我
So why don't you send me the photos of what you saw,
如果有什么可疑的 我再进行调查
and if I see anything actionable, I'll look into it.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Uh, um...all right.
帮我个忙
Oh, and do me a favor.
我们要请帝国亚特兰大航♥空♥ 让你暂时停飞
We're gonna have Imperial Atlantic temporarily ground you.
放几天假 好好休息
Take a few days and rest up.
等等 我不能飞吗
Wait, wait, I'm not gonna be flying?
别那么想
Don't think of it like that.
我们再联络
We'll be in touch soon.
谢谢你 好吧
Uh, thanks so much. - Okay.
没得飞啦
Wow, no more flights for you, huh?
你滚蛋啦
Fuck off.
不是你 你好像人不错
Not you. You seem great.
你只需要单击
You only have to push it once.
是这样吗
Oh, is that how it works?
两位 抱歉 你好啊
Hi. Guys, sorry. - Hi. - Hey. - Hey.
你朋友还好吗
How's everything with your friend?
她很好 我只是去帮她搬了东西
Oh, it was fine. Just had to help her move something.
是喔 穿豹纹靴子去搬吗
Cool. In, uh, leopard-print boots?
抱歉 我不知道有规定鞋款
Uh, I'm sorry. I didn't know there was official footwear
才能去帮人家搬巨大的台灯
for helping someone move a ginormous lamp.
这封怪信是怎么回事
Hey, what's with this weird letter?
上面贴了欧洲邮票
It's plastered in European postage,
却是由你自己寄给你的
but it's addressed to you and from you.
我在测试邮政系统
Uh, I was testing out the postal system.
我在"日界线" 看了一集很夸张的特辑
Yeah, I saw this crazy special on Dateline,
我非得试试不可 是喔 还在看"日界线"
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表