剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
他们说你有什么急事要找我
They said you wanted to see me for some sort of emergency?
一 最好真有什么大事一你听到了吗
Better be a big one. - Do you hear that?
听到什么
Hear what?
自从我们脱离曲速后我就一直能听到各种杂声
I've been hearing voices ever since we dropped out of warp.
拜托让我找找声音的来源
Please. Please let me follow the voices.
我能听到各种声音从这里面传来
I can hear the most distinct voices coming from over there.
这里面没人是不是你的植入物出了问题
There's no one in there. Maybe there' s something wrong with your implants.
或者这只是你逃出牢房♥的小把戏
Or this is just a ploy to get time out of your cell.
我没骗入我也没疯我真的听到声音了
I' m not lying, and I' m not crazy. I' m really hearing voices.
有人说 你是谁
Someone just said, "Who are you? "
听上去是托斯特先生
Sounded like Mr. Trust.
根市没人相信我
"No one seems to bloody believe me. "
这声音像布莱斯中尉
That sounded like Lieutenant Brice.
我们的曲速空间罩并不完整
Because our warp bubble wasn't on full integrity,
我猜是我们脱离曲速飞行时
I think that when we dropped out of FTL,
另一个时空的方舟号♥也在同mplgyaj Pricing
we became entangled in an alternate reality version of Ark 1
同一地点脱离了曲速 导致我们纠缠在了一起
that also dropped out of FTL at the exact same time in the exact same place,
同一地点脱离了曲速导致我们纠缠在了一起
that also dropped out of FTL at the exact same time in the exact same place,
Employee Pricingo这情况可真是离谱的确离谱 what we p
which is wild to think about. - Yeah, wild.
Employee Pr俊吨♥汶事的几率能有多大其实还赍大的
What are the odds? - The odds are actually pretty good.
一 发生这事的几率能有多大其实还赍大的
What are the odds? - The odds are actually pretty good.
方舟一号♥在不同时空或许有无数个版市
There are probably infinite versions of Ark 1,
有很多和我们走上的是同一条路
many on exactly the same path that we are.
但我弄不明白
The thing I can’t figure out is
飞船上那么多人
of all the people on the ship,
为什么只有布莱斯和卡特里娜脱离了自己的世界
why were Brice and Catrina the ones to leave their reality?
这的确是我们最应该关心的问题
That is the most important question we should be focusing on.
同意我知道你在很努力的
I agree. I know that you' re working
一 钻研了艾莉艾莉西亚
awfully hard, Allie- - - Alicia.
但你还能再快些吗亲爱的
But could you possibly go any faster, dear?
我真的得回去了
I really would like to go home.
凯莉听到布莱斯的声音了-什么
I think Kelly heard Brice’ s voice. - What?
她说她听到了一些声音并把那些声音转述给我听
She claimed to be hearing voices, and when she repeated the words to me,
一 那些话的确像是布莱斯说的这怎么可能
the phrasing really sounded like Brice said it. - How is that possible?
等等先考虑一下这信息是否可信
Hold on, let’ s consider the source here.
凯莉可是个病态的骗人精还是个杀人犯
Kelly is a pathological liar. - And a murderer.
事虽如此但凯莉有一双后人类的耳朵
I would agree, but with Kelly' s posthuman ears,
或许她真的能听到些什么
maybe it' s possible she really did hear something.
一 你们船上有个后人类一没错
You have a posthuman on board? - Yes.
我在托斯特公♥司♥的第一份工作
My first job at Trust Corp was researching
就是研究后人类医学对生理的影响
the physiological impacts of posthuman medicine.
我们就是这样遇见的
It's how we met.
我在工作时发现后人类
In my work, I found that posthumans
被人工增强的器官
with artificially augmented senses
拥有狗狗一样灵敏的嗅觉
could smell things that only dogs could smell
能听到普通人
and could hear frequencies
无法听到的频率
that would be inaudible to the rest of us.
如果我们所在的现实相互纠缠
And if we' re entangled in each other' s realities- -
一这绝对是可能的那么布莱斯还活着
It' s certainly possible. So Brice is alive.
希望一下就燃起来了哈
Way to get her hopes up.
她又不是能和死人交流
Well, it’ s not as if she's communicating with the dead.
但你不是说布莱斯在你的世界中已经死了吗
But didn' t you say Brice is dead in your world?
是啊 他是舍命拯救月球殖民地的英雄
Yes. He died a hero saving the lunar colony,
显然我在你们的世界里也死了
and apparently I m dead in your world.
所以你们正好填补了对方在自己现实中的空缺
So you filled each other s spaces in the other’ s reality.
一 这有可能吗就算这是真的
Is that possible? - Well, even if that were true,
我们也没办法从不同的量子现实中把人交换回来
there would be no way of swapping people back across quantum realities.
一 这不可能我觉得基于现在的情形
It's impossible. - I think it' s clear given recent events
我们已经无法确定可能与不可能了
we don't know what is possible and what isn't.
卡特里娜需要帮助吗
Catrina, can I get you something?
之前的凯特很喜欢涂指甲油
The old Cat used to really love nail polish.
你对这个感兴趣吗
Would that be of interest to you?
不好意思我可以见见你们说的那个后人类吗
Excuse me. Might I be able to meet this posthuman that you mentioned?
或许我能帮你们了解一下她的过去以及能力
Maybe I could give you some insight into her history and abilities.
这就太好了我们会把她带去医疗舱
That' s a great idea. We Il have her brought to med bay.
我带你去 确保你不会迷路
Well, IIl escort you just to make sure you don' t get lost.
别着急 托斯特先生 这儿需要你
Uh, not so fast, Mr. Trust. We need you here.
拜托她是凯特我想多和她待在一起
Please. She's Cat. I want to spend as much time with her that I can.
你走哪儿都得有个守卫跟着吗
Do you always have a guard?
我在这儿没什么信誉度
I' m not exactly trusted around here.
看出来了真可惜
Hmm. Gathered that. It’ s a shame, really.
在我的世界里人人都敬爱你
In my world, you’ re beloved by everyone.
再跟我讲讲我们在那里的生活
Tell me more about our life there.
为什么事情在那里一切顺利 这儿却不是
How do they get it so right there and so wrong here?
我遇见你时你很没安全感
Well, when I met you, you were quite insecure, really.
虽然天赋异禀但很没自信
Brilliant, but unsure of yourself.
你说是我让你更加坚定
You told me that I steadied something in you.
你总说我就是你幸福的钥匙
Always said I was the key to your happiness.
或许我就该和你结婚 而不是海伦娜
Maybe I should have married you and not Helena.
海伦娜·戴维斯那个善于操纵人心
Helena Davies? That manipulative...
想要搞垮托斯特企业的科学家
scientist who tried to bring down Trust Industries?
她的确但操纵入心
Well, she was, uh- - but manipulative?
一 这话有点过分吧我不知道在你这里她什么样
That’ s a strong word. - I don' t know about in your reality,
但在我的世界里 这话再合适不过了
but in mine, it' s the perfect word.
她的确把我绑♥架♥上了这艘船
Well, she did kidnap me to put me on this ship.
但我也一有机会就背叛她
But I did cheat on her at every opportunity,
所以我们并非最佳组合
sO perhaps we weren't the best fit.
我所知的那个威廉早在20年前就跟她断绝关系了
Well, the Will I know cut ties with her 20 years ago.
天 我真的希望我那个威廉还好
Oh, God. I really hope my Will is okay.
他是个好人对吧
He's a good man there, eh?
是我所知道的最善良最正直的人
The kindest, most decent man I know.
别担心 我会搞清楚的
Look, don't worry. I II figure this out,
不管是在这个还是另个现实
whether in this reality or the other.
所有宇宙中唯一
The only person in the universes
可能比我聪明的人就是我自己
who could be smarter than me is me.
也许是但另个你绝不会说出这话
Probably true, but the other you would never say that.
给我点时间
Um, I just need a minute.
一 听说你现在成英国人了这是要干嘛小姐
I hear you' re British now. - What's this about, miss?
其实该叫我”医生”
It's"doctor, "actually.
我在家乡的一项专长就是研究进化后人类
One of my specialties back home is posthumans.
一 真的吗我能看看吗
Really? - May I?
你心跳挺快
Hmm, your heartrate is quite high.
你知道她增强装置还开着呢吗
Are you aware that her augmentations are on?
一 什么审判后我给关上了
What? - I turned them off after the trial.
不是的医生 还开着呢 这很危险
No, doctor, they re on, which is alarming.
如果长时间不关闭 可能公导致器官衰竭
If you leave them on too long, it can cause organ failure.
是 我知道但我发誓我以为已经给关掉了
Yes, I m aware of that, but I swear I thought I turned them off.
为什么你没告诉过我有器官衰竭的风险
Why didn't you tell me about the risk of organ failure?
我市打算说的但没来得及
I was going to. We just haven't had a moment.
抱歉凯莉不会再有下次了
I apologize, Kelly. It won' t happen again.
你可以走了一慢着
You're done here. - Wait.
你来的地方有不止一个进化后人类吗
Is there more than one posthuman where you come from?
一当然了谁监管他们的升级
Of course. - Who regulates their upgrades?
控制他们的增强装置是开是关调高还是调低
Turns their augmentations on or off, up or down?
他们自行监管 真的很简单的
They regulate themselves. Really, it’ s quite simple.
等等这些人不允许你自我监管吗
Wait, these people don' t let you regulate yourself?
-艾莉西亚 研究出什么来了破解量子纠|缠
Alicia, where are we? - There' s been very little experimentation done
的实验几乎没人做过
on breaking quantum entanglements
一 我不会吧你有啦
Trust: I did notl You did. You did
我把婚礼誓词唱出来了
I sang my wedding vows?
你是要跟我说另一个版市的我还会唱歌♥吗
Are you gonna tell me that that other version of me can sing, too?
完全不会 纯音盲
Oh, not one lick. Completely tone deaf.
但很甜
But it was sweet.
抱歉
Sorry.
你刚说到哪儿了
Garnet: You were saying?
一种可能性是创建量子切割
One possibility would be to create a quantum cut,
切断两艘方舟之间的量子信息流
breaking the flow of quantum information between the two Ark ships.
一 怎么才能做到呢我们唯一的选择用蛮力
And how do we do that? - Our only option? Brute force.
一 我们得把船移开把船移开意味着就没法带布莱斯一
We have to move the ship. - Move the ship as in leave Brice behind?
一 没人想把他留下但一但
Nobody wants to leave him behind, but- - - But?
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表