剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
《方舟一号♥》前情提要
Previously on"The Ark"...
欢迎回到方舟15号♥
Welcome back to Ark 15.
谢谢马多克斯女士
Thank you, Ms. Maddox.
准备前往特拉普斯特1D
Prepare to get to Trappist- 1D.
那我们的朋友们怎么办
But what about our friends?
我得给安格斯输血一输了也是浪费
I need blood for Angus. That would be wasting it.
一 能给他输我的血吗一你也认识伊芙琳
Could you give him some of mine? - You've met Evelyn.
我们不想被那个怪物控制
We don' t want to stay under the thumb of that monster.
我们可以帮你修复飞船
We can help repair your ship.
一 那我也没办法了怎么了
You left me no choice. - What's happening?
那我也没办法子怎么了
You left me no dhoiceWhat s happening?
一 那我也没办法了怎么了
You left me no choice. - What's happening?
凯莉体内有个塑性凝胶保险装置
Kelly has a plasti- gel failsafe inside her body.
你是说她体内有炸♥弹♥吗
Are you telling me there' s a bomb inside her?
-你欠我的伊芙琳一解除了
You owe me, Evelyn. - It’ s disarmed.
我们会修复飞船找到一个我们可以称之为家的星球
We will fix our ship, and we will get to a planet that we can call our home.
别担心 安格斯
Don't worry, Angus.
我们回方舟一号♥了
We're back on Ark 1.
一安格斯 他怎么样情况稳定但必须送他去医疗舱
Angus, how is he? - He's stable, but we have to get him to Med Bay.
卡比尔医生 看到你我就放心了但你应该走路吗
Dr. Kabir! I' m relieved to see you, but should you be walking?
一不应该而且我让她我没事
No, she shouldn't. And I told her to- - I' m fine.
医生是最不配合的病人让我帮忙吧
Doctors make the worst patients. - Please allow me to help.
我可以照顾她别担心 没事的
I got her. Don't worry. It’s fine.
那人谁啊
Who the hell is that guy?
加内特你没事吧
Garnet. You okay?
没事但有很多事要跟你说
Yeah, but there' s a lot to catch you up on.
请求登舰 船长
Permission to board, Captain.
批准
Granted.
你离开马多克斯了一是谢谢你接纳我们
You walked away from Maddox? - Yes. Thank you for having us.
这里的“我们”是有多少人
How many"us”- es are we talking about?
这些人提出要帮忙并要求庇护
These people have offered to help and have requested asylum.
你之前说你们有工程师 让他们立即报到
You said you had engineers? Have them report there immediately.
等等我们怎么知道能不能信任他们
Hang on. How do we know we can even trust them?
一 布莱斯行吧 你们听到船长命令了
Brice. - All right, you heard the captain.
一 工程师跟我来一其他人
Engineers, follow me. - Everyone else,
去安全区报到
report to security for intake.
一 这边我可以帮忙我认识这些人
Over here. - I can help with that. I know these people.
一 基米梅拉·乔玛菲利克斯·斯特里克兰
Kimimela Joma. - Felix Strickland.
他说他想帮忙一以前听过这话
He says he wants to help. - Heard that before.
就别像往常那样兜圈子了好吧
Let’ s not do our usual dance, shall we?
我没理由做坏事
I' ve got no reason to be a bad boy.
我的命运和方舟一号♥息息相关
My fate is tied with Ark 1.
别担心
Oh, don't worry.
今晚我会被锁在牢房♥里睡觉
I'II be sleeping locked in my cell tonight.
但事实是我比任何人都了解方舟一号♥
But the fact is, I know the Ark better than anyone.
所以让我帮忙吧
So let me help.
会有高级军官一直跟着你的
You will have a senior officer with you at all times.
一我也希望如此现在我们有两个主要问题
I expect nothing less. - Right now we have two major problems.
第一修复方舟一号♥托斯特先生会帮忙
The first, fixing Ark 1. Mr. Trust will help with that.
第二个问题是什么
And what’ s the second problem?
她怎么会在这
What's she doing here?
我要你安排马什医生去医疗舱
I need you to get Dr. Marsh set up in Med Bay
然后找出为什么凯莉体内有炸♥弹♥
and then find out why Kelly had a bomb inside her.
一 在她体内一是的
Inside her? - Yeah.
凯莉
Kelly?
你怎么能让那杀人犯上船
How dare you let that murderer on board?
我知道你还很伤心但你如果想帮忙这样不行
I know you' re still grieving, but if you want to help, this is not the way.
一嗯 是明白走了
Yes. Yes, of course. - Let’ s go.
生命维持系统结构完整性和核力推进系统都很稳定
Life support, structural integrity, and the NEPS are all stable.
但核力推进系统不支持方舟一号♥长距离旅行
But Ark 1 is not designed to travel this kind of distance on NEPS.
它的最大航程是五光年
It's got a maximum range of five light years.
一 如果用超光速引擎飞呢改装部分没受损
But if we travel by FTL? - The retrofit is intact.
但前部导航阵列损坏了
But the front- section navigational array is damaged.
-规划跃迁空间航线必须要用到它一能修好吗
It's essential when plotting a course through warp space. - Can you repair it?
可以多亏伊娃有前瞻性
Yes. Thanks to Eva s foresight.
我一直把备用零件存在
I've been keeping spare parts
2号♥储存舱以备不时之需
in storage dome two for emergencies.
该死
Sranje.
告诉我你有其他办法让我们到达超光速引擎
Tell me you got another way to get us to FTL.
1 2 3
One, two, three. -
UUUUU
Careful.
小
小心
Careful.
U U 这边
This way.
U UL L
Here. I' m...okay.
一 给我没事
一 真的吗真的
Yeah? - Yeah.
UUUIUU
Here we go. I got it. I got it.
一 到夕我来我来
我我就这么想的
I got- - - That’ s what I thought.
IU IUU 就是一点点咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥来缓解压力
This is just a little bit Midazolam to take the edge off.
不要镇静剂
No sedatives.
U UI U L U
You need to rest. I said no.
一 你需要休息我说了不要
那就忍♥着吧
Then suffer.
U U
What are you giving him, doctor? - Yeah, not you, too.
一 你给他注射的什公二嗯你别也这样
抱歉我只想帮忙我能帮什么忙
Sorry, I just want to help. How can I help?
你受过医学训练吗
Do you have medical training?
有受伤吗 那就回你岗位上去
Are you injured? Then go back to your post.
我才不会让安格斯可卡比尔医生留在这里跟她共处一室的
I' m not leaving Angus and Dr. Kabir in here with her.
嘿嘿不用这样
Hey, hey. There’ s no need for that.
凯莉不是威胁 她是受害者
Kelly' s not a threat. She' s a victim.
这话说给托斯特太太和方舟三号♥的船员听吧
Tell that to Mrs. Trust and the crew of Ark 3.
同意凯莉得被箍着
Agreed. Kelly stays restrained.
不如跟我说说她体内为什么会有炸♥弹♥吧
Now, why don' t you tell me why she has a bomb inside her?
炸♥弹♥只是防止凯莉失控的保险装置
The bomb is merely a failsafe in case Kelly went off the rails.
我觉得她早就失控了
Oh, I’ d say she went off the rails long ago.
我指的是她的植入物
I' m referring to her implants.
马多克斯痴迷于制♥造♥超级人类
Maddox was obsessed with manufacturing superior humans.
克隆被禁止后她将注意力转向创造后人类
When cloning was outlawed, she shifted her focus on creating a post- human.
什么 就类似于半机械人
Lane: What, like a cyborg?
不完全是后人类是一个理论
Not exactly. Post- humanism is a theory
即人类的下一次进化
that the next evolution of mankind
涉及到用非有机设备增强人类
involves augmenting humans with non- organic devices.
马多克斯称之为升级
Marsh: Maddox called them upgrades.
她不是医生她需要我的专业知识来进行移植手术
She's not a medical doctor. She needed my expertise to perform the surgical grafts.
你就同意了
Ah. And you just went along with this?
-你算哪门子医生啊你不明白
What kind of doctor are you? - You don't understand.
如果我不做会有其他人来做我知道怎么安全地做
If I hadn't done it, someone else would' ve. I knew how to do it safely.
但马多克斯为什么要这么做
Lane: But why would Maddox do this?
是为了适应太空旅行 像克隆实验或者
To adapt to space travel like the clone experiments or- -
不 没那么高尚
No, it wasn' t such a noble goal.
马多克斯想要只为她做事的超人类-换句话说 就是士兵
Maddox wanted superior humans who worked only for her. - In other words, soldiers.
一或者杀手-为什么选她亲生女儿
Or killers. - Why her own daughter?
因为她是最不可能被怀疑的人
Cause she s the last one anyone would suspect.
凯莉不知道她有植入物一马什医生是这么说的
Kelly doesn't know she has implants? - That’s what Dr. Marsh claims.
他可能在撒谎
He could be lying.
我们可以信任马什医生照顾安格斯和卡比尔医生吗
Are we sure we can trust Dr. Marsh to look after Angus and Dr. Kabir?
在卡比尔康复之前我们没太多选择
Well, until Kabir is back on her feet, we don' t have much choice.
不管怎样马什医生看起来不堪重负我们需要人帮忙
Either way, Dr. Marsh seems overwhelmed. We need another set of hands.
我知道可以派谁
I know who we can assign to help
莎伦
Sharon?
这次会议不是要讨论怎么处理
I thought this meeting was to discuss what we’re gonna do
你带上船的15号♥的船员么
about the 15ers you brought onboard.
一是一好 那她应该在场吗
It is. - Right so, uh, should she be here?
我邀请基米来回答我们的疑问
I asked Kimi here to answer our questions.
好 那就先回答这个问题吧
AlI right, well, let’ s start with this one, then, shall we?
为什么要给15号♥的人完全访问飞船的权限
Why would we give the 15ers full access to the ship?
尤其是工程方面如果有机会修好方舟一号♥
Especially to engineering? - Eva: I need their engineers
我需要他们的工程师
if I' m going to have any chance of fixing Ark 1.
-他们会破坏你工作的我同意布莱斯的看法
They could sabotage your work. - I agree with Brice.
我们不该让那些袭击这艘方舟和方舟三号♥的人
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表