剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
我搞砸了我曾经很崇拜托斯特先生
I messed up. I had such admiration for Mr. Trust.
我喜欢年纪大的男人
I kind of go in for older men,
这里的灯亮着
The lights are on here,
但隔壁走廊没电
but there s no power one corridor over.
也许是电气系统测试仪器市身有问题
Maybe the ESTs themselves are faulty?
有可能检查下23号♥电气系统测试仪器
Eva: Could be. Check EST 23.
好主意我这就去
Good idea. On my way.
搞什
What the.
电流向我袭来于是我抓住了一根接地线
The electricity came at me, so I grabbed a grounding strip.
然后它转回来又冲我来了
And then it turned around and came at me again.
如果不是地线我早就被电死了
If it wasn' t for the grounding strip, I would' ve been electrocuted.
一 就跟娜奥米一样所有面板都有接地线吗
Just like Naomi. - Do all the panels have grounding strips?
有的一好我们得通知大家
Yes. - Okay, we need to get the word out
如果碰到电涌得抓住接地线
for people to grab them if they encounter this electrical surge.
有人刚听到我刚说的话了吗
Did anyone hear what I just said?
电流转回来了
The electricity turned around.
一两次一电流不能转向
Twicel Electricity can' t turn around.
它会沿着电阻最小的路径来完成电路
It follows a path of least resistance to complete a circuit.
我不骗你它调头回来又冲我来了
I' m telling you it turned around and came back at me.
慢着你是说电流
So, wait, are you saying the electricity
一是故意攻击你的一没错
intentionally attacked you? - Yes!
或者我挡它路了它要攻击的是面板
Or I was in its way and it was attacking the panel.
我知道这里我最不懂科学
I know that I m the least science- y person here and everything,
但这话听着像是你在说电流是活的
but it does sound a lot like you' re saying the electricity is alive.
一 电流不可能是活的一那你怎么解释
Electricity can' t be alive. - Then how would you explain it?
艾莉西亚 有没有可能这是你
Alicia, could it be that you had a traumatic experience
一 在创伤后的想象不是想象
and imagined it? - I didn' t imagine it.
或者说电流对你大脑也造成了伤害
Or maybe the electricity just did a number on your brain?
一 我知道我看到了什么我觉得你应该去看下马什医生
I know what I saw! - Well, I think you should go see Dr. Marsh.
我不用看马什医生迁就我下好吗
I don' t need to see Dr. Marsh. - Humor me?
在此期间伊娃和托斯特先生继续检查电力系统
In the meantime, Eva and Mr. Trust, keep working on the electrical system.
看看你们能不能搞清楚
See if you can figure it out.
加内特舰长让我来看你
Captain Garnet wants me to see you.
- 什么事好问题
Uh- huh. For? - Good question.
我看到电流像是活了一样要攻击我
I saw electricity act like it was alive and then it tried to attack me.
莎伦认为我产生幻觉了
Sharon thinks I hallucinated or something,
但我知道我没有因为它掉头回来
but I know I didn' t because it turned around
又打算攻击我然后 听起来是有点疯疯癫癫的哈
and tried again twice and- - I do sound a bit crazy, huh?
可能是受到了创伤
Traumatized maybe.
你去你男朋友旁边坐吧
Why don' t you have a seat next to your boyfriend over there?
安格斯不是我男朋友 还没正式确定关系呢
Angus isn't my boyfriend. I mean, not officially.
我不知道他是什么
I mean, I don' t know what he is.
我真的不在乎去看看他
I really don't care. Go pay him a visit.
我马上过去
I'II be there in a minute.
一嘿嘿 你感觉怎么样
Hey. Hey. How are you feeling?
我还好但你今天好像过得挺艰难
I'm okay, but it sounds like you' ve had a rough day.
你好像发烧了
You look like you' re burning up.
我没事我挺好的这是恢复的必经之路
I' m fine. I' m okay. It’ s just part of the healing.
但我无聊死了
But I m bored out of my mind.
我能帮你解决你的问题吗
Can I help you figure out your problem?
你会像其他人一样认为是我想象出来的
You'll just think I imagined it like everyone else.
说来听听
Try me
好我当时在个电力面板旁边
Okay. I was at an electrical panel,
看到一个像触手
and I saw this, like, tentacle
或是闪电一样的电流
or a lightning bolt of electricity
想攻击我
and it tried to attack me
我天你没事吧
Oh, my God. Are you all right?
我抓住来根地线所以它伤不到我
I was holding on to a grounding bar so it couldn' t hurt me,
但它又调头回来尝试了两次
but then it turned around and tried again twice.
一调头回来一对
Turned around? - Yeah.
就像是故意的那种没错
Like it was acting with intent? - Yes!
好我们给你检查下
AII right, let’ s have a look at you.
坐
Have a seat.
好来眼镜摘了
AlI right, go ahead. Take those off for me.
好很好
AlI right, good.
好
Okay. Mm.
眼睛看我手指好电流是
Now follow my finger. Right, where did you say
从哪里进入你身体的
the electricity entered your body?
先是从胃穿过去 后来是从后背穿进来
First through my stomach and then through my back.
能让我看下吗
May I have a look? Mm.
你说的这部分是真实发生过的
Well, that part of your story certainly happened.
电流会扰乱大脑
Electricity can scramble the brain.
在这待一会儿你要休息下
Hang around here a while. You need some downtime.
我得去遵医嘱
I have to work on the- - - Doctor s orders.
这就对了
Here we go.
我个人还挺喜欢这个医嘱的
Personally, I kind of like those doctor s orders.
我挺需要人陪我的
I could use the company.
不用医嘱我也可以陪你呀
I wouldn' t need orders to stay here with you.
只是我还有很多工作要做
It's just that I have so much work to do
得保护这艘飞船不受电流
to try to protect this ship from this electricity
怪物是啊电流异常
Monster? Yeah. - Anomaly.
你和其他人一样觉得我是想象出来的吗
So do you think I imagined it like everyone else thinks?
就是它故意攻击那部分
I mean, the part about it acting with intent.
电流不可能是活的对吧
Electricity can' t be alive. Can it?
一 那得看你怎么定义活着了你什么意思
Well, I guess it depends on how you define alive. - What do you mean?
科学家们花了50年时间
Well, like, scientists spent 50 years
判定人工智能是否有自我意识对吧
deciding AI had achieved sentience, right?
但它算是活着的吗
But was it alive?
必须有自我意识才算活着么
Do you even need sentience to be alive?
不 我觉得它可能只是有感知能力
No, I guess it could just be sapient,
就像植物会转向太阳
like a plant turning toward the sun
捕蝇草在检测到食物时会闭合
or a Venus flytrap closing when it detects food.
所以它可能是市能地向食物来源靠近
So it could instinctively be going toward food sources.
是说它攻击你是因为你是食物吗
Does that mean it attacked you because you were food?
不不是我
No, not me.
抱歉安格斯我得走了
Sorry, Angus. I have to go.
谢谢你帮我想清楚
Thanks for helping me work through this.
加内特舰长
Captain Garnet!
我刚不是让你去医疗舱了吗
Didn't I send you to med bay?
船上的电力是它的食物
The ship s electricity is its food!
电流不需要食物
Electricity does not need food.
需要的算是需要吧它需要燃料
Yes, it does, sort of. It needs a fuel source.
你是说它在吞噬飞船的能量
So you' re saying it' s eating the ship' s energy? AR
它什么都不会吞噬 它又不是活的
It's not eating anything. It' s not alive.
托斯特先生 想想看
Mr. Trust, just think about it a minute.
我们对空间和时间的理解
Our understanding of space and time
一 在曲速空间里是不同的对吧一是
is different in warp space, right? - Yes.
那对电流和生命的理解怎么就不能不一样呢
So why not our understanding of electricity or even life?
这就能解释为什么电力在减少
It would explain why our power is draining.
我不知道听起来有点牵强
I don' t know. It seems a little too far- fetched to me.
- 相当牵强好吧假设是真的
It's a lot far- fetched. - Okay, hypothetically, let’s say it' s true.
我们怎么阻止一不知道
How do we stop it? - I have no idea.
托斯特先生别瞅我
Garnet: Mr. Trust? - Don't look at me.
我完全不信这事
I don' t even buy into the whole thing.
我们收到11号♥前甲板电涌的报告
We' re getting reports of electrical surges on foredeck 11.
人们看到电流在空中跳跃
People are seeing electricity jump through the air.
伊娃艾莉西亚 跟我来拿着这个
Eva, Alicia, you’re with me. - Hold this.
好我承认确实看起来像是活的
Okay, I admit, it does kind of look like it' s alive.
还挺漂亮的是吧会致命但还是很美
Kind of beautiful, right? Deadly, but still beautiful.
如果我们切断那个区域的电力
If we short circuit the power in that section,
它就没食物了
it will have nothing to feed on.
那就能让它消失
That can make it dissipate.
我们必须关闭走廊里所有系统
We'll have to shut off all systems in the corridor,
包括生命维持系统在这里
including life support. - Here you are.
安全装置会封闭舱壁来
Safeties will seal the bulkhead. Here.
切断
Cut it.
继续
Go on.
你等什么呢
What are you waiting for?
如果它是活着的这可能会杀死它
If it is alive, this could kill it.
我们有权这么做吗
Do we have the right to do that?
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表