剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
不管是不是活的如果我们不杀了它 就会被反杀
Alive or not, if we don' t kill it, it will kill us.
让开
Move.
我们怎么知道有没有用
How do we know if it worked?
退后 退后
Get back! Get back!
这是该开心还是不安
So are we happy or are we upset?
它市可以攻击我们但它却去找了个电源
It could' ve come for us. Instead, it went for a power source.
一 所以呢所以这就代表我们能驾驭它
So? - So that means we can corral it.
它没攻击我们而是跟着电流走了
...so instead of attacking us, it followed the electricity.
然后呢一如果电流是它的食物 那我们能用它当诱饵
And? - If electricity is its food, we can use it as bait.
引导它去到我们想要它去的地方具体是去哪里
Lead it where we want it. - Which is where, exactly?
伊娃这艘飞船上有法拉第箱吗
Eva, do we carry a Faraday box on the ship?
如果有的话 应该在2号♥储藏穹顶的备件区
If we do, it was in storage dome 2 with the spare parts.
-现在也没有了-没关系
Gone now. - Eh, that’s all right.
再造一个也很简单
It's easy enough to build one.
用一个小金属盒改装一下就好
We'll retrofit a small anvil case.
我需要一些铜线和金属丝网
I' m gonna need copper leads and some wire mesh.
可以从防护墙上拆下来一点
We can cannibalize it from wall shielding.
我们应该用工程部装了范德格拉夫发电机
We should use the globe from the Vandergraff Generator
一 的球体作诱饵这想法太棒了内文斯小姐
in Engineering as the final lure. - That’ s brilliant, Ms. Nevins.
做完这些需要多久
Garnet: How long is all this going to take?
那东西消耗的能量可不少
That thing is sapping a lot of power.
一 或许一小时用不了
Maybe an hour? - Less.
还有这个法拉第盒子能杀死这东西吗
And this Faraday box, it’s gonna kill this thing?
一不 只能控制住它就像一个陷阱
No, it' Il contain it. - Like a trap.
但我们得先把它引导进去要怎么做
But we have to lead it there first. - How?
你不会喜欢那个办法的
That’ s the part you' re not gonna like.
它跟随食物流动但现在船上到处都在漏电
It follows the food, which right now is accessible all over the ship.
所以我们得关掉整艘船的电源
So we have to shut down the power to the whole ship
只留下工程舱 它就会跟过去
except for Engineering and it' ll go there.
等等关闭飞船所有电源
Wait a minute. Shutting down power to the ship
包括生命维持系统
means shutting down life support.
-所有人的生命维持我就说你不会喜欢这部分的
For everyone. - Told you you weren t gonna like that part.
我们行动吧
Let's go.
- 安格斯你要去哪儿生物培养舱现在一团糟
Angus, where are you going? - The bio dome' s a mess.
我得去让它重新运转不然我们都会饿肚子
I have to get it back working or we' re all gonna starve.
生物培养舱的情况已经稳定下来了
Everything in the bio dome is under control.
来躺回去
Come on. Lie back down.
不我去了那里现在一团糟
No, I was in there! It was a mess!
安格斯看着我你肯定是在做梦
Angus, look at me. You must have dreamed it.
培养舱里的一切都很好我去看过了
Everything in the dome is fine. I' ve been there.
方舟15号♥的园艺师在那里
There are horticulturists from Ark 15 who are- -
方舟15号♥你怎么知道他们不会给我们下毒
Ark 15? How do you know they aren' t poisoning us?
安格斯过来
Angus. Angus. Hey, come.
来这儿坐下
Hmm? - Come here, have a seat.
让我给你检查下
Let me just check something. Okay? AlI right.
他在发高烧
Yeah, he's spiking a high fever.
肯定是新的伤口感染我去拿点特尔丁森
Must be a new infection. IIl go get some Teldynsene.
好了一什么
Okay. Okay. - What?
一格里夫是我
Griff? - Yes, it' s me.
那一定就是艾莉西亚说的电流怪物
Oh, that must be the electric monster Alicia was talking about.
没有什么怪物安格斯
There’s no monster, Angus.
马什医生
Dr. Marsh! - Whoa!
大家还好吗
Is everyone all right?
一安格斯你没事吧
Angus? - You okay?
你真的好关
You are so pretty.
谢谢你啊
Thank you.
我扶你起来
Let’ s get you up Okay.
你简直是我见过最美的女孩儿
You're, like, one of the prettiest girls I' ve ever seen.
-知道吗你这样说我很开心
You know? - That’s very nice of you to say.
虽然不是真话但很暖心
Not true. But nice.
什么
What?
给我听着伊莲娜
No, listen, Jelena,
你不要抱太大希望 好吗
I don' t want you to get your hopes up though, okay?
我有女朋友了一原来如此
Cause I have a girlfriend. - Good to know.
多谢你如此温柔的告知我
Thanks for letting me down gently.
现在继续睡觉吧
Now go back to sleep.
看到那边是怎么回事了吧去吧
See what’ s going on there. AlI right? Go.
我一直在找你一这是什么
I've been looking for you. - What’ s this?
我还是需要你给我飞船系统的权限
I still need you to grant me access to the ship' s systems.
没有权限你也活得好好的
You’ re doing fine without them.
凯莉差点死了一但她没死
Kelly almost died because- - - But she did not, all right?
这个权限得你自己来挣
You have to earn your privileges.
你到底要怎样才能相信我
What’ s it gonna take for you to trust me?
不知道 或许永远也不会
I don' t know. It may never happen.
趴下
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Get down!
你没事吧我送你去医务室
Are you okay? I II escort you to med bay.
我没事
I'Il be fine.
你得小心着点身后
You should watch your back.
下次再这样我可能就救不了你了
I may not be here to save you next time.
我是加内特所有甲板人员
Garnet: This is Garnet to all decks.
准备立刻关闭所有系统
Prepare for an immediate system shut down.
包括生命维持系统
This includes life support.
重复一遍 生命维持系统也需要关闭
I repeat, life support will shut down.
所有人员穿戴装备
AlI personnel, suit up.
穿好防护服后就地避难
Once your suits are secured, shelter in place.
所有甲板报告安全
All decks are reporting that they' re secure.
把它放在离超光速引擎这么近的地方安全吗
Garnet Is it safe to place that so close to the FTL?
我们得用它来给陷阱供电超光速就是诱饵
We' re using it to power the trap. The FTL is bait.
-我们这边准备就绪大家头盔戴好
Ready on our end. - Helmets on, everyone.
等你准备好就开始伊娃
Whenever you' re ready, Eva.
电源关闭
Initiating shutdown now.
来啊小家伙你可以的
Come on, little guy. You can do it.
真的要这么亲昵吗内文斯
Seriously, Nevins?
抓到了
We got it. -
太好了
Yes! All right.
我是加内特全体注意我们安全了
Garnet to all hands, we’ re safe.
大家可以脱下防护服了
You may remove your suits.
快后退它要出来了
Get back! It’ s gonna get out!
让我来
Give it here.
让开快让开 快跑
Get out of the way! Run, run, run!
快跑跑啊
Run, run! Go, go!
给我让开快让开
Get out of the way! Move, movel
-扔出去了吗还有别的可能吗
It's gone? - Did you expect anything less?
我们就
I guess we' ll just, uh,
回工程室见吧
see you back in Engineering. Yep.
我们得去退出超光速引擎
We, uh- we need to drop out of FTL,
你可能得来帮把手伊娃
and we might need your help for that, Eva.
-好了我得走了
- Okay. - I have to go now.
不不不要嘛
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Come on, please.
再陪我一会儿你知道吗
Just a bit longer. - You know what?
怎么只要我们安全退出超光速
What? Mm? - As soon as we get out of FTL safely,
我们两个去员工宿舍窗帘拉上
you and me, in a crew bunk, curtains closed.
一 脱♥光♥光吗一当然了
Clothing off? - Oh, absolutely.
好的女士
Yes, ma’am. - Mmm.
谢了
Thanks.
他们好像把问题解决了
It seems like they fixed the problem.
你感觉如何
Yeah. How are you feeling?
感觉能下床了吗
Feel like you can walk?
你也是时候可以下地走路了
It's about time you got back on your feet.
- 你觉得可以了吗医生你觉得呢医生
You think I' m ready for that, doctor? - What do you think, doctor?
我觉得我两天前就能下床了 来试试吧
Well, I thought I was ready two days ago. Let' s give it a try.
好
Okay. Okay.
慢点
- Slowly.
抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
好了
Okay.
感觉还行吗
Is this, uh- - this okay?
还好
Yeah, yeah. - Yeah?
抱歉我之前反应那么大
Sorry I reacted like that.
只是你想摸我的肩膀的时候
It' s just when you tried to rub my shoulders,
激起了我的一些情绪和你没关系
it triggered something in me. Nothing to do with you.
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表