剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
我真的爱过你 威廉
I really did think I loved you, Will
她死了
Trust: She’ s gone.
你整个人都紧绷着这对你病情没好处
You're a giant knot of tension. It' s not helping you heal.
别那样碰我
Don't touch me like thatl Hey.
马多克斯想要制♥造♥超级人类
Maddox wanted superior humans.
用非生物设备制♥造♥增强人类
Augmenting humans with nonorganic devices.
星系中唯一额外配备零件的
Eva: And the only ship in the galaxy
那艘飞船刚刚弃我们而去了
with spare parts just abandoned us.
方舟三号♥的设备还是健全的
We left Ark 3 pretty intact.
6♥4♥36 脱离曲速
Dropping out of warp.
已脱离超光速飞行但我没见到方舟三号♥或任何行互
We're out of FTL, but I don't see Ark 3 or stars.
可我们的操作顺利极了
Couldn't have wished for a smoother transition.
刚刚是怎么回事
What the hell just happened?
他就这么凭空消失了
He just vanished into thin air.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
伙计们 这真的很奇怪
Guys, there’s something really weird.
方舟三号♥不在外面 也没见到任何行星
There’s no Ark 3 outside, and there' s no stars.
- 这都不算奇怪的布莱斯刚刚消失了什么
It' s weirder than that. Brice just vanished. - What?
威廉
Will?
UU UUJJJJUUU 威廉
Will!
U 谢天谢地你去哪儿了
Thank God. Where have you been?
我们怎么提前苏醒了你病好了吗
Why were we woken early? Are you cured?
凯特
Cat?
你已经很多年没这么叫过我了
You've not called me Cat in years.
快啊 快啊 布莱斯
Come on. Come on, Brice.
电脑一直在卡顿我无法在导航上确定我们的位置
The computers keep fritzing. I can' t identify where we are on the navigation syste
导航根市无法运行
Navigation won’ t work.
它是靠绘制星图来运行的可外面根市没有行星
It operates by charting the stars, and there are no stars.
我们就像是被困在某种虚空中
It's like we re stuck in some sort of void.
我们脱离曲速时一定遭遇了什么事情
Something must have happened when we dropped out of warp.
能让一个人凭空消失
Something that caused a person to vanish?
一 那会是什么我们真的脱离曲速了吗
What the hell could that be? - Did we even drop out of warp?
问题是外面没有曲速空间罩
The thing is, I don' t see the warp bubble out there.
外面什么都没有
I don't see anything out there.
外摄像头真的还在正常运转吗
Are we sure the cameras are still working?
是正常运转的我已经检查过了
They' re working. I ran diagnostics on them.
莱恩我的舱室还是完好的
Lane, my quarters are intact.
这真的太奇怪了
This is so weird.
外面真的什么都没有
There’s literally nothing out there.
斯特里克兰呼叫加内特舰长
Strickland: Strickland to Captain Garnet.
请到食堂焦合
Please report to the mess hall.
现在不是时候 菲利克斯
Garnet: This really isn' t a good time, Felix.
有有紧急情况
It's, um- - it's urgent.
有什么紧急的事情
So what' s so urgent?
凯特
Cat?
我们应该没见过吧
Um, I don' t believe we' ve met,
不过没关系叫我卡特里娜吧
but, please, call me Catrina.
她怎么变成英国腔了
And she’ s British?
是啊 莱恩中校
Catrina: Yes, Commander Lane.
我们聊过在牛津学习的经历
We've discussed our shared Oxford upbringing.
中校一她一直在问我为什么飞船如此破败
Commander? - She keeps asking why the ship is so damaged.
是啊 怎么回事
Yes, what’s happened?
我休眠时飞船遭遇事故了吗
Did we crash while I was in stasis?
我进入休眠舱时还是完好的
It wasn't damaged when I went into cryo.
怎么你们全都这么看着我
Why is everyone looking at me like that?
尤其是我丈夫
Especially my husband.
他自从看到我
He's looked like he' s seen a ghost
一 就跟见了鬼似的一你丈夫
ever since Ifound him. Your husband?
她是这么说的
So she says.
卡特里娜
Catrina, um...
你到底是怎么到这儿来的
...how exactly did you end up here?
我记得的最后一件事就是和威廉一起躺进休眠仓
Um, well, the last thing I remember was going into cryo with Will
我醒来后 就看到飞船满目疮痍
And then I woke up, and the ship was damaged,
大家也都奇奇怪怪的
and everyone' s acting so strange.
我们奇怪是因为
Well, we’ re acting so strange because- -
天呐我要怎么告诉你呢
God, uh, how do I say this?
你已经死了
You died.
只不过死去的你是美国人我们也没结婚
Except, you were American, and we were hardly married.
我不知道该说些什么
I don't know what to say.
很显然这和我们脱离曲速飞行
Okay, clearly this is tied to whatever happened
以及布莱斯消失都是相互关联的
when we dropped out of warp and Brice disappeared.
一 布莱斯一没错 詹姆斯·布莱斯中尉
Brice? - Yeah, Lieutenant James Brice.
一 我们的月球殖民英雄你在说什么
As in the lunar colony hero? - What are you talking about?
一 我们的月球殖民英雄你在说什么
As in the lunar colony hero? - What are you talking about?
詹姆斯·布莱斯十年前死于东部联邦的袭击
James Brice? Died ten years ago thwarting an Eastern Federation attack?
詹姆斯·布莱斯十年前死于东部联邦的袭击
James Brice? Died ten years ago thwarting an Eastern Federation attack?
詹姆斯·布莱斯十年前死于东部联邦的袭击
James Brice? Died ten years ago thwarting an Eastern Federation attack?
你说什么
Wait, what did you say?
你是说美国宇航局从前的月球殖民地吗
Do you mean the old NASA lunar colony?
你是说美国宇航局从前的月球殖民地吗
Do you mean the old NASA Iunar colony?
是啊 他在那次任务中拯救了几百条人命
Yeah, he saved hundreds of lives on that mission.
可事情不是那样的没人存活下来
But that never happened. No one survived.
可事情不是那样的没人存活下来
But that never happened. No one survived.
我父亲就死于那场事故
My father died in that attack.
你父亲才没死我跟他很熟
Okay, your father didn't die. I know him well.
你这是在开什么变♥态♥的玩笑吗你到底是谁
Is this some kind of a sick joke? Who are you?
你这是在开什么变♥态♥的玩笑吗你到底是谁
Is this some kind of a sick joke? Who are you?
你这是在开什么变♥态♥的玩笑吗你到底是谁
Is this some kind of a sick joke? Who are you?
斯宾塞
Garnet: Spence.
我们必须得查清楚
Hey, we gotta get to the bottom
布莱斯到底怎么了
of what happened to Brice.
舰长 我们怎么能相信她的话
Captain, how can we trust anything she says?
这就像一个平行时空
Alicia: It’s like an alternate history.
卡特里娜你是在
Catrina, what Ark were you on
一 哪艘方舟休眠的一方舟一号♥
when you went into cryo? - Ark 1.
听我说 或许外面没有星星
Okay, bear with me here, but perhaps the lack of stars outside
意味着我们根市没有彻底脱离曲速飞行
means we never completely dropped out of warp space.
也许我们被困在两个量子交替现实之间了
Maybe somehow we got stuck between two quantum- based alternate realities.
什么一你的意思是
What? - Are you talking about
量子纠缠假说
quantum entanglement hypothesis?
没错也就是两个粒子
Yes! It suggests that two particles
可以通过共享一个量子态
can become entangled in such a way
的方式纠缠在一起
that they share a single quantum state.
我知道这很难想象但这里似乎
I know it' s hard to imagine, but it' s like
出现两个版市的方舟一号♥并且纠缠在一起了
there's two versions of Ark 1, and we got entangled.
一 这东西真的存在吗是的
Is that a real thing? - Trust: Yes.
物理学家欧文·薛定谔
Physicist Erwin Schrodinger is most famous
最赫赫有名的一个实验 盒子里的猫(凯特)
for this thought experiment involving a cat in a box.
盒子里的还有物理学家约翰·贝尔在20世世纪60年
Cat in a- - - And physicist John Bell, in the 1960s, proposed a way
提出证明量子纠缠是否存在的方法
to experimentally test whether quantum entanglements were real.
那我们该怎么摆脱量子纠缠呢
So how do we get un- entangled?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我会去研究的
But I ll work on it.
你留意到膝盖附近的肿胀和肌肉紧张了吗
Notice the swelling and the tension around the joints?
从昨天起就在恶化
It' s gotten worse since yesterday.
一 多来些冰块消肿和加压吗他需要做关节镜检查
More ice and compression? - He needs an arthroscopy.
是的谢谢你的建议 卡比尔医生
Yes, thank you for your input, Dr. Kabir.
但是伊莲娜需要学习 你需要休息
But Jelena needs to learn and you need to rest.
你想让我无聊死吗
Do you want me to die of boredom?
我想要你康复
I want you to get better.
谁说这儿现在归你管了
And who exactly put you in charge?
我说的在你前几天差点死翘翘的时候忘了吗
I did. When you nearly died mere days ago. Remember that?
我昨天还下地走路呢 忘了吗让我帮把手吧
I walked yesterday, remember? Let me help
我扶着你走了几米 就把你累个半死
You walked a meter with my help and pooped out.
你现在还不能自己下地帮助病患
You're not ready to be on your feet working with patients.
我需要让我的脑子忙活起来我太无聊了
I need something to occupy my mind. I m bored.
那不如让你的脑子忙着睡觉
How about occupying your mind with trying to sleep?
这才是你需要的
It's what you need.
开门
Open it.
靠墙站 离门远一点
Stand on the back wall away from the door.
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表