剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
如果我们留在这里什么都不做
If we stay here and do nothing,
等食物水和生命维持都系统都耗尽之后 大家都会
we'll all die when we run out of food, water, and life support,
而且我们还是有可能永远都找不回布莱斯中尉
and we still may never get Lieutenant Brice back.
至少如果试这个法子我们可能可以挣脱
At least if we try this, we could break free
布莱斯和卡特琳娜也许会回归原位
and maybe Brice and Catrina will return to where they belong.
一 也许一伊娃伊娃
Maybe? - Eva. Eva.
太疯狂了我们不能在没有任何
This is insane. We' re not moving the ship
把握的情况下移♥动♥这艘船
without any certainty it’ s going to work.
双手赞成太冒险了
I couldn' t agree more. It’ s far too risky.
如果移♥动♥飞船导致我们进入到更深的虚空中呢
What if moving the ship causes us to go deeper into this void?
也没别的选择了
What other choice do we have?
试着移♥动♥是我们唯一的希望
Trying to move is our only hope.
除非有人有其他想法
Unless somebody has another idea?
你觉得布莱斯会做出什么选择
What do you think Brice would want?
一 启动核力推进系统我不赞成这么做
Firing up the NEPS. - I do not approve of this.
全体人员注意准备加速
Attention all personnel, brace for acceleration.
是呢抓紧了不然可能会消失哦
Yeah, hold on tight or you might disappear
一 这部分我就不说了明智
Thought I' d leave that part out. - Wise.
加速倒数三二一
Accelerating in three, two, one!
一刚发生什么了感觉我们被拉出去
What just happened? - It feels like we got pulled back
然后像橡皮筋一样弹回来了
and snapped by a rubber band.
就像我说的 不可能
Like I said, impossible.
那我们现在该怎么办
Well, what the hell are we gonna do now?
-好准备好了没一差不多了
AlI right, we ready? - Almost.
一 情况如何来的正好
How we looking? - Ah, good timing.
我们正要退出跃迁
We're just about to drop out of warp.
因为是手动操作所以必须精准
Because we’ re doing it manually, we have to be precise.
我来观察视觉确认
Well, I ll watch for visual confirmation.
来吧
Here we go.
6♥4♥66 退出跃迁倒计时三二
Dropping out of warp in three, two...
怎么样
Well?
我们已经退出超光速了
Well, we’ re out of FTL,
但我没看到方舟三号♥也没看到星星
but I don' t see Ark 3 or stars.
一 什么不知道啊
What? - I don' t know.
肯定是退出跃迁的时候把摄像头弄坏了
We must' ve damaged our cameras when we came out of warp.
我觉得不是 没比这更丝滑的过渡了
I don' t think so, mate. I mean, couldn' t have wished for a smoother transition.
刚出什么事了
What just happened?
伊娃出什么事了
Eva, what' s going on?
加内特跟莱恩怎么不见了
Where did Garnet and Lane just go?
还有你头发怎么这样啊
And why’ s your hair like that?
天
Ow! Jesus Christl-
一 搞什么啊二马科维奇少尉 这里出什么事了
What the hell? - Ensign Markovic, what’ s going on here?
我我只是想保护自己长官
I was- - I was just protecting myself, sir.
这个裸男突然就出现在这里了
This naked man showed up here out of nowhere.
萨沙 萨沙 萨沙别急 放松 是我啊
Sash? Sash, Sash, Sash. Sash, relax, man. Relax. It’ s me.
你最好想个更好的台词 变♥态♥
You better come up with a better line than that, you perv.
我不是变♥态♥ 我不是变♥态♥ 是我啊 布莱斯
I' m not a perv! I m not a perv! It’ s me, Bricel
一亲爱的 你能说两句吗什么
Sweetheart, can you say something, please? - What?
保安马上来工程部
Security, report to Engineering.
拜托 真有这必要吗
Come on, man, is that really necessary?
你光看身子晃着席出现还袭击了这位女士
You just showed up naked with your junk hanging out, assaulting this woman.
嗯 我认为有必要
Yeah, I d say it' s necessary.
是这样我真的很抱歉萨沙
Look, I m- - I m really sorry about this Sash.
最好是一不是我是说这事
Yeah, you better be. - No, I mean this.
一 梅德福怎么了
Medford. - What' s up?
一个不守规矩的船员刚光着身子出现在工程部
An unruly crew member just showed up naked in Engineering.
他向其中一个工程师暴露 打了另一个 然后跑了
He flashed one of the engineers, punched another, and ran.
显然他看起来像詹姆斯·布莱斯指挥官
Apparently, he looks like Commander James Brice.
一 他不是死了么当然死了
I thought he was dead. - Of course he is.
你去下层甲板搜我去上层
You take the lower decks, I Il take the high.
一 我们在中间会合这就去
We'll meet in the middle. - On it.
他们什么时候把这修好了
When did they fix this place?
抱歉兄弟
Sorry, mate.
你好啊帅哥
Well, hello there, handsome.
你不是该在维修部吗
Aren't you supposed to be in Maintenance?
休息呢
I m on a break.
别忘了今晚约了
And don' t forget, stargazing cate
在观测甲板上看星星
in the observation deck tonight.
我怎么会忘呢
Well, how couldl I forgei?
植物男孩真高兴看你活蹦乱跳的
Plant Boyl It' s good to see you up and about.
听着这里有些事很奇怪 你知道吗
Listen, mate, there’ s something really weird going on, you know?
嘿 站那儿别动
Hey, stay there. - Huh?
一别动 就站那儿你说什么呢
Don't move! Stay there. - What are you talking about?
让开别挡道
Movel Out of my way!
一 布莱斯是 谢谢
Brice? - Yes. Thank you.
不是吧
Seriously?
行吧
Oh, fine.
好吧来
AlI right, come on.
没事的哈来
You’re okay. Come on.
一 就是这样布莱斯
There you go. - Brice?
一没事的真的是你吗
You're all right. - Is that really you?
是莎伦我不知道这里到底是怎么回事好吧
Yes. Look, Sharon, I don' t know what the hell' s going on here, right?
NcarBbs
感觉我在做梦 你知道吗
It's like I' m in some kind of dream or something, you know?
我还以为再也见不到你了
I thought I d never see you again.
你看起来不大好啊
Uh, you don’ t look so good.
我觉得应该带你去看卡比尔医生
I think- - I think I need to take you to go see Dr. Kabir.
一谁卡比尔医生
Who? - Dr. Kabir.
拜托 卡比尔医生呀
Come on. Dr. Kabir.
没听过这人
Never heard of him.
不是这 这也太奇怪了
No, this is this is too weird.
我觉得可能在退出跃迁的时候
I think- - I think maybe something must have happened
发生了什么事
when we dropped out of warp, right?
因为感觉就像是眨了一下眼
Because it’ s like I blinked, right?
现在一切就都变了
And now everything' s turned around.
我都忘了你眼睛有多蓝了
Oh, I forgot how blue your eyes are.
我记得当初你跟我求婚的时候
Hmm? - I remember thinking the same thing
也是这么想的 然后你
when you asked me to marry you, and then you...
你就死在我面前了
...you went and died on me.
啥玩意儿
Say what now?
行吧等下 莎伦莎伦
Uh, okay. Wait. Sharon? Sharon?
看我我活的好好呢 好吧
Look at me. I' m very much alive, okay?
其次我们没订过婚 好吧
And secondly, right? We' ve never been engaged, okay?
我们只是朋友 仅此而已所以
We're just friends. That’ s it. So-
一 你怎么可能是真的一莎伦听我说
How are you even real? - Sharon, listen to me.
我要你帮忙好吧我要你帮我个忙
I' m gonna need your help, all right? I' m gonna need your help.
我得找个精通
I need to speak to someone who's good- -
就是
with, like- like, uh,
扭曲的跃迁空间这种事的人说话
screwed up warp- space bullshit, you know?
就类似于艾莉西亚那样的
Someone like, um- like Alicia.
你认识艾莉西亚·内文斯吗
Do you know Alicia Nevins?
废物管理部门的那个艾莉西亚·内文斯吗
Alicia Nevins in waste management?
是 就是她我上哪儿能找到她
Yep. Sure, yep. Where can I find her?
她可能在8号♥甲板
Um, she’s probably on Deck 8.
一 8号♥甲板行一等等等等
Deck 8. Right- Wait, wait, wait, wait!
不 求你 别着急走啊
No, please. Don't go yet.
抱歉我真的 真的得走了
I' m sorry. I really- I really have to.
但你得赶紧去医疗舱 好吧
But you just get yourself to med bay, okay?
好
AlI right. -
艾莉西亚怎么
Alicia! - Yeah?
faszeajGj netyzofk DCI
Official Portne
Availoble insoholiclavions takfoz5G
你还真匦废物管理扑何做事啊 DCI
Official Portne
Wow. Younreallynuoskiswvasteozonagement, eh?
一 有事吗有 是这样的
Do you need something? - Yeah, so- - so, look.
你不认识我但我认识你
You don't know me, but I know you,
我真的需要你帮忙
and I really need your help.
如果厕所堵了 那就再等几小时吧
If some toilet’ s backed up, you can wait a few hours.
不是不是 不是那事
No, no. No, no. No, no, It’s not that.
更像是 天体物理学
It's more, um, astrophysics
或者量子力学
or, like, quantum mechanics
或者诸如此类的事
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表