剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
我们都可以在那里开始新生活
and we can all start our new life there.
你为什么一开始去的是比邻星B而不是特拉普斯特
Why did you go to Proxima B instead of Trappist in the first place?
比邻星日更近啊我是个很没耐心的女人
Proxima B is closer. I m a very impatient woman.
是
Right.
我能用下你的呼叫发射器
Do you mind if I try your hailing transmitter
看看能不能联♥系♥到方舟一号♥上的人吗
to see if I can raise anyone on Ark 1?
用吧
Not at all.
可以说了
Now go ahead.
注意方舟一号♥ 这里是加内特
Attention, Ark 1. Garnet here.
有人能听到我吗
Can anyone hear me?
试下WD频率
Try the WD frequencies.
加油啊
Come on.
方舟一号♥有人能听到吗
Ark 1, does anyone hear me?
你们的内部中继发射器可能坏了
Your internal relay transmitters are probably down.
或者所有人都死了
Or everyone s just dead.
你没事吧
Are you okay? -
斯特里克兰我没事
Strickland. I' m okay.
好
Okay.
看看有没有其他人要帮忙
Go see if anybody else needs help.
凯特凯特能听到吗
Cat. Cat, can you hear me?
我觉得不大妙菲利克斯
I don' t think I' m doing so well, Felix.
不不 别管那个
No, no, no. Leave it. Leave it.
这个能防止你失血过多
That’ s what’ s keeping you from bleeding out.
我带你去找卡比尔 你会没事的来吧
I'II take you to Kabir. You'Il be fine. Come on.
l 你真是个好人菲利克斯
You're a really good man, Felix.
如果你是直男我们会很开心的
If only you were straight, we could have had so much fun.
那是肯定的凯特
I' m sure we would have, Cat.
希望能在天堂碰到一个跟你一样好的人
Hope I can meet a good man like you in heaven.
更可能是会在地狱碰上
Or more likely hell.
这俩地方你都不会去的凯特
You're not going either place, Cat.
你还有好多年可活呢
Not for many years.
凯特别动
- Cat, don't move.
拜托 要好使啊
Come on. Come onl
卡比尔医生
Dr. Kabir.
该死凯特
Bloody hell. Cat.
卡比尔医生
Dr. Kabir!
她跟我一样糟糕
She’ s not doing any better than I am.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
这种垂死感适合我吗
This dying thing a good look on me?
你不会死的
You’re not going to die.
你又来了又撒谎
There you go again, lying.
一菲利克斯你得帮帮凯特她俩我都会帮的
Felix, you have to help Cat. - I will help them both.
好疼威尔
It hurts, Will.
菲利克斯马上就过来
Felix will be here in a minute.
你知道我觉得我真的很爱你 威尔
You know, I really did think I loved you, Will.
别说话了
Don't try to talk.
你觉得我是为了钱才跟你一起的是吧
You thought I was with you for the money, didn't you?
不然你这样的女人怎么会愿意
Well, why else would a woman like you
跟我这种丑陋的老男人一起呢
be with an ugly old man like me?
你不丑
You’re not ugly.
其实你还挺帅的
You're actually kind of handsome.
嘘
- Shh, shh, shh.
但如果让我说实话
If I' m being truthful,
你永远不会像
you'll never be as good a man as,
菲利克斯那么好
say, Felix over there.
所以想来
So come to think of it,
可能还真是因为钱
it probably was about the money.
还有人脉
Well, and the connections.
他们把我弄上这艘飞船了对吧
I mean, they got me on this ship, right?
幸运如我
Lucky me.
拜托撑住
Come on, come on, come on.
加油啊
Come on. -
放松放松
Easy, easy, easy, easy. -
菲利克斯出什么事了
Felix? What happened?
飞船被比邻星日爆♥炸♥的碎片击中了
The ship got hit by debris from Proxima B when it exploded.
炸了拜托别动
Exploded? - Please, stay still.
我先帮你稳定住伤势
I want to have you immobilized
然后再看看到底伤得有多严重
until we figure out how bad your injuries are.
我知道伤得有多严重真的很重
I can tell you how bad they are. Really bad.
凯特
Cat?
她走了
She’ s gone.
马什医生你可能得准备下接收方舟一号♥的伤员
Dr. Marsh, you might want to prepare for incoming injured from Ark 1.
没问题 你不想了解下你女儿的情况吗
Yes. Okay. Don't you want to hear about your daughter?
她的脑电波开始有活动了
Her brainwaves are showing activity.
你想和她谈谈吗
Perhaps you wanna talk to her?
听听你说话或许会有助恢复
Hearing your voice might help.
相信我听我说话不会有什么帮助
Trust me. Hearing my voice won’ t help.
她醒来的几率有多大
What are her chances of waking up?
没人帮助的话或许40%吧
Maybe 40%without help.
我能唤醒她
I can activate her.
我们规定对苏醒可能小于50%
We said no heroic measures for anyone
的人员不会采取任何英雄主义措施
who has less than 50%chances of surviving on their own.
我不是谁都能唤醒但是她是有醒来的可能的
I can't activate just anyone, but she has that advantage.
-没有例外一我们对你也破了例伊芙琳
No exceptions. - We made an exception for you, Evelyn.
她的床位可以让给方舟一号♥的伤员
There are people on the Ark 1
或许治疗效率还能更高些
who could use her space and would be more productive.
她是你女儿
She' s your daughter.
她是个失败的试验品 仅此而已
She' s a failed experiment. Nothing more.
那是什么意思马什医生
What does that mean, Dr. Marsh?
失败的试验品
Failed experiment?
你都听到了
You heard all that?
伊娃
Eva!
坚持住
Hang on!
安格斯安格斯
Angus? Angus?
安格斯
Angus.
伊娃
Eva!
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
睁开眼
Open your eyes. - Mm- mm.
我得掀开你的衣服看看伤势
I need to look under your clothing to check your wounds.
反正我现在也没什么体面了动手吧
Well, I m not feeling real modest right now, so go for it.
稳住稳住
- Steady, steady.
情况不怎么好吧
Not pretty, huh?
你需要一个医生
You really need a doctor.
除你之外的医生
Someone other than you.
醒醒醒醒
Come on. Come on.
谢天谢地伊娃你需要氧气
Oh, thank God. Eva, listen. You need oxygen, okay?
呼吸用力呼吸伊娃 你要做什么
Just breathe. Breathe. Eva, what are you doing?
我得赶快灭火伊娃深呼吸
Ihave to- I have to stop the fire. Eva, just breathe.
好了
AII right.
我真的
Oh, I' m so- -
伊娃 你刚刚真的吓死我了
Eva, you gave me a fright back there, you know?
好了伊娃
AlI right. Eva.
伊娃你做的已经够多了你得休息
Eva, you’ve done enough. You need to rest.
不 我得检查下核线圈冷却核力推进系统
No, I have to check the nuclear coil, cool the NEPS,
一 信♥号♥♥全都断了停下好吗停下
comms are all down. - Just stop, all right? Stop.
听我说
Listen to me.
你可以稍微休息下喘口气
You can take some time to catch your damn breath.
我得先把情况稳住
I have to get things stable.
至少先把飞船的通讯中继恢复
At least get the inner- ship comms relays back up.
好吧
- Okay.
好吧告诉我该怎么做
AlI right, just- - just tell me what to do.
天呐凯特
Oh, God. Is Cat
我很遗憾托斯特先生
I' m so sorry, Mr. Trust.
一 卡比尔医生她情况也不好安格斯呢
Dr. Kabir? - Not doing so well either. Angus?
我们得带他们去方舟15号♥ 你能带上她吗
We need to get them over to Ark 15. Can you carry her?
方舟15号♥
Ark 15?
是的他们现在要帮我们
Yeah, they' re actually helping us now.
大概吧快走一不不菲利克斯
Well, sort of. Come on. - No, no, no. Felix- -
抱歉可能会有些疼
I'm sorry. This is going to hurt a little bit.
菲利克斯菲利克斯
Felix. Felix. Ow! Felix, Felix!
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表