剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
菲利克斯
Felix. -
一快可以了
Come on. - There you go.
安格斯我们会尽力的
Angus! - Well do what we can for him.
一 那边情况有多糟很糟
How bad is it over there? - It’ s bad.
目前死亡人数23人
So far we' ve found 23 dead.
伤员不计其数但却没有医生 所以我们先将伤员分了类
Much more injured, but no doctor to help them, so we triaged.
但生命维持系统仍在运转 还有很多人活着
Lane: But life support is holding and many are alive.
回去看看还能救多少人
Well, go back and see who else you can save.
莎伦
Sharon?
凯特没能活下来
Cat didn' t make it.
你带了多少人来我船上
How many people did you bring aboard my ship?
我和两个急需医疗救助的人
Myself and two who needed immediate medical help.
包括安格斯我想着你会想要救他的
Including Angus, who I figured you' d want to save given,
毕竟 他救了你的命
you know, that he saved your life.
我说过我们能维持生存的人数有限
I told you we have limited life support,
可你却又带了三个
yet you bring three more people on my Ark
说不定快要死了的人来我船上-如黑不是他们还有一线生|
who are probably going to die anyway. - We wouldn' t have brought them
我们不会带他们来的
if we didn' t think they stood a chance.
现在人数太多了别担心 我们这就走
Well, now there are too many people. - Don' t worry, we re leaving.
布莱斯留下 不会超出你的人数限制
And Brice stayed behind, so you' re still below capacity.
别再带人来了
Don' t bring another soul
走快走快
Marshr Go, go, gol Move, movel
马上给他做手术准备
Get him ready for surgery straight away.
你去别的地方忙活去
You, go occupy yourself somewhere else.
这儿没地方让你忧心忡忡
There’s no room in here for you to hover.
一 我要陪着安格斯如果能救活他
I want to stay with Angus. - I’ Il let you know if there
我会告诉你的好吗
are any changes, all right?
动起来伙计们快点
Keep moving, guys. Let’ s go, let' s go.
一 二三
One, two, three.
他们不让我进去
They won't let me in.
这里的医疗资源更充沛他们肯定能救好他的
They have more resources here. I' m sure they Il save him.
你去研究下氧气系统吧让自己忙起来
Why don' t you go work on the oxygen system? Keep your mind occupied?
我会尽力的但说实话我觉得修不好
I'II keep trying. But to be honest, I don't think it can be fixed.
亲爱的 要不你停下来休息会儿
Sweetheart, why don' t you just take a minute and sit down?
不行我得维护生命维持系统
Can't. I need to shore up life support.
我只希望我也能帮上忙
I just wish I could be more help.
3B甲板刚刚发生了爆♥炸♥
We had an explosion on deck 3B.
得将它脱离飞船才能阻止火势
Had to vent it to put out the fire.
3B工程舱吗
Engineering 3B?
里面有人吗
Was anyone in there?
抱歉他们大多数都在里面
I' m sorry. Most of them were.
没关系没事的没事的
It's all right, it' s okay. You're okay.
我知道他们都是你的好友
I know they were all your friends.
没有他们我修不好飞船的我知道
Without their help, I can' t fix the ship. - I know.
一 只剩下我了我做不到的一我知道
I'm only one person. I can' t do it. - I know.
不管怎样我们清点了一下人数
For what it’ s worth, we did a headcount.
我也不能确定但萨沙似乎不在
I can't be sure, but it seems like Sasha wasn' t in there.
你想帮忙吗去找找萨沙
You go. You want to help? Go find Sasha.
一 我这就去 我这就去一快
I'm on it. I m on it. Go.
剪掉
Cut it.
他失血过多
He lost too much blood.
塔米我让你去取的血呢
Tammy, where’ s the blood I sent you for?
我在合成血液库但马多克斯女士把门锁起来了
Tammy: I' m at synthetic blood bank, but Ms. Maddox has locked it.
去看下是否还有储备我去找伊芙琳谈谈
Go check the reserves. I' m gonna talk to Evelyn.
抱歉安格斯
I' m sorry, Angus.
真的很抱歉
I really am.
要到达特拉比斯特我们需要超光速飞行
We'll need full FTL if we' re going to make it to Trappist.
你不让我动用合成血
You locked me out of the synth blood vaults.
是啊从现在起一切都要先问过我
I did. From now on, you may clear access with me.
我需要血液救安格斯
I need blood for Angus
那相当于浪费
That would be wasting it.
那孩子救了你的命
That boy saved your life.
欠他的我已经还了
That debt has already been repaid.
他在这艘船上没有利用价值
He adds no value to this ship.
不要再浪费更多资源救他了明白吗
We won' t waste more resources on him. Am I clear?
如果不是我亲耳听到你的心脏跳动我会怀疑你没有心 伊芙I
If I hadn' t heard it beating myself, I would say you have no heart, Evelyn.
他们的医生呢她暂时稳定下来了
What about their doctor? - She’s stable for now.
那就好她还有价值
Good. She has value.
她的医术显然比你更好
She' s clearly a better doctor than you,
她有市事治好我
given she was able to cure me.
你需要去参加会议
You’ re wanted in the crew meeting
一谁叫我去的一没说
By who? - Didn't say.
女士你需要去参加会议
Ma' am, you' re wanted in the crew meeting.
发生什么了
What’s going on?
这些人希望去方舟一号♥
These men and women wish to go to Ark 1.
为什么 那艘船损毁严重或许已经无以为继了
Why? It’s badly damaged. It might not survive.
我想带一此我的患者去方舟一号♥
And I' d like to take some of my patients to Ark 1.
我需要你船上的合成血库
I need access to your ship' s synthetic blood bank.
救安格斯吗是的
For Angus? - Yes.
为什么要离开一艘完好无损的船 去一艘损毁严重的船
Why leave a pristine ship to go to a damaged one?
我们中有五位顶尖的工程师
We have five top engineers among us.
一 可以帮你们维修船只你也看到伊芙琳了
We can help repair your ship. - And you' ve met Evelyn.
我们不想活在那个怪物的控制下
We don't want to stay under the thumb of that monster.
我不确定伊芙琳救了我们的命
I don' t know. You' re asking me to take one of her doctors
你这是要我带走她的医生和关键技市人员
and key personnel when Evelyn ultimately saved our lives.
你船上半数人都因她而死
Half the people on your ship were killed because of her,
更别说方舟三号♥的全体人员
not to mention everyone on Ark 3.
待在这里相当于为虎作伥
Staying here makes us accomplices.
残骸撞击的是你们飞船的前半部分
Look, the debris impacted the fore section of your ship.
剩下的船体很容易修复
The rest of the ship can most likely be repaired.
船尾以及下层甲板前端的大多数人
Most of the people in the aft or even the lower decks
说不定还活着
of the fore are probably alive.
伊芙琳根市不想救他们
Marsh: Evelyn has no intention of saving them.
她甚至不让我救安格斯
She won't even let me save Angus.
如果我们能带他回你们的船只你们的血库还完好无损
If we can get him back to your ship and your blood bank is intact,
-我或许就能救下他一加内特我们必须得这样做
I might be able to save him. - Garnet, we have to do this.
可伊芙琳有一支军队
Evelyn has a friggin' army.
我们怎么才能悄无声息的带走这么多人
How are we supposed to sneak this many people
还有两位重病伤员离开这艘船呢
and two severely injured patients off the ship?
如果我们不帮你们方舟一号♥的所有人都会死
Kimi: If we don't help you, everyone alive on Ark 1 will die.
我们是方舟一号♥的唯一希望
We're Ark 1' s best hope.
马什医生 马什医生
Dr. Marsh? Dr. Marsh!
有人吗
Anybody?
医生 你还活着吗
Doc, you alive?
医生医生
Doc! Doc! - Hmm?
别碰我别碰我
...away from me! Get away from me.
你得救救安格斯
You have to save Angus! -
- 你们的医生呢一不知道我不知道
Where's your doctor? - I don' t know. I don' t know.
好吧去找肾上腺素注射剂
AlI right, go find an injector labeled adrenaline.
快去快去
Go, go!
好了
Okay.
我找到了要注射多少
Okay, I got it. How much do I give him?
不是他 是我给我注射
Not him! Not him. Me, me, me.
好了
Okay. Okay.
帮我坐起来帮我坐起来
Help me down. Help me down.
我的天哪 他失血过多
Oh, my God. He’ s lost too much blood.
血压急剧降低大脑已经快撑不住了
His pressure has dropped too low. His brain is starving.
一 你们船上的血液储存在哪里我不知道
Where does your ship store its blood? - I don' t know.
马什医生好像去取血了但他离开了好长时间
I think Dr. Marsh went to get some, but he s been gone a really long time.
不行安格斯现在就得输血
No, Angus needs blood right now.
能把我的血输给他吗
Could you give him some of mine?
你知道自己的血型吗我是口型阴性血
Do you know your blood type? - Yes. O- negative.
一 确定吗确定
Are you sure? - Yes.
我给母亲输过几次血
I' ve given to Mother a few times.
好那就坐下
AlI right, then sit down.
该死
Damn. Okay.
拿一个这个
Okay. One of these.
停
Stop.
天
Oh, boy.
格里夫
Griff.
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表