剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
所以我才不能让你参与这次任务
And that’ s exactly why I can' t have you on this mission.
你太容易感同身受了我知道
You're too close to it. Yeah, I know.
我成功黑进了摄像头
I' ve managed to hack the cameras,
但上次我们在方舟三号♥
but the last time we were at Ark 3,
拿走燃料的时候耗尽了飞船的能量
when we took the fuel, we depleted the ship s energy.
因此所有系统都自动进入节能模式
So all of the systems automatically went into energy conservation mode,
这意味着摄像机每1分钟只传输静止图像
meaning that the cameras only transmit still images
而不是全动态视频
every 15 minutes rather than full motion video.
那静止图像呢 你能看到什么
So what about the still images? What can you see? GARNET
我调出了舰桥
I was able to pull up the most recent stills
还有观景台的最新照片
from the bridge and the observation deck,
但你会想看看这个
but you' re gonna wanna see this.
看来穿梭机是满员的 要对付的人很多
Must’ ve been a full shuttle. That' s a lot of people for us to deal with.
我们的任务更难了
Our job just got a lot harder. GARNET
他们的穿梭机里应该有某种能源
ought some kind of power source from their shuttle.
只有这样才能容纳这么多人
It's the only way the ship could be supporting that many occupants.
现在我们知道会面临什么情况了
Well, now we know what we' re walking into.
斯特里克兰 你有什么想法
Strickland, what do you suggest?
我们带一队人过去从气闸进入
We take a full team over, enter through the airlock.
方舟三号♥没有反应 有可能是它的一些设备损坏了
Since Ark 3 is unresponsive, it’ s possible some of its equipment isn't working
也许我们能悄无声息地接近
Perhaps we will be able to approach unseen.
嘿 你了解后人类主义吗
Hey, do you know anything about post- humanism?
算了你可能最不想跟我说话了
Never mind. I m probably the last person you want to talk to.
一不会我想跟你说话一真的吗
No, I do want to talk to you. - Really?
我想跟你聊聊你杀害的那个好女人
I want to talk about the wonderful woman that you killed.
海伦娜是个很聪明的女人
Helena was a brilliant person.
她是个刻薄的女人跟我母亲一样坏
She was a mean woman, just as bad as my mother.
你错了
You' re wrong.
海伦娜是个忠诚的伴侣
Helena was a devoted partner,
而你母亲则是个变♥态♥
and your mother was a psychopath
强迫你父亲把你藏起来
who forced your father to take you into hiding.
什么你不是以为他带着你
What? - Oh, you don't think he moved you
四处搬家是为了给你长见识吧
from town to town for variety?
我以为我们搬家是因为他的工作
I thought we moved for his work.
多给我讲讲
Tell me more.
我觉得我更想谈谈海伦娜
I think I' d rather go back to talking about Helena.
我们在冬天遇到的天下着雪
We met in the winter. It was snowing.
你是谁我叫安格斯
Who are you? - Oh, um, I' m Angus.
你一定是来自方舟十五号♥的
You must be from Ark 15.
有什么事吗
Can I help you with anything?
没有
No, no.
哦对这地方算是我建的
Oh, yeah, I kind of built this place.
哦你就是他啊
Oh, you’re that guy.
你离开后我们做了几项升级
Uh, well, we made a few upgrades while you were away.
你的一些灌溉系统分布不均匀
Some of your irrigation systems weren't distributing evenly.
我们调整了水压以缓解这个问题
We modified the water pressure to mitigate the problem.
挺好
Oh. Great.
不用担心 我回来了
Well, no need to worry. I' m back.
当然你也没担心
Not that you were worried.
没有我这里似乎也很不错
Everything seems to be going pretty well withoyt me.
接近方舟三号♥行动小队该你们了
Approaching Ark 3. Away teams, you' re on.
伊娃和我将进入穿梭机船坞进行减压
Eva and I will enter through the shuttle dock and perform depressurization.
还有各位要小心
And, guys, be careful.
斯特里克兰 到你了
Strickland, you' re on.
全面进入位置
Assuming entry position.
基米的队伍已就位
Kimi' s team is in position.
做好准备他们可能在守株待兔
Be ready. They might be waiting for us.
斯特里克兰的队伍已就位
Strickland' s team is in position.
列队
Lining up.
正在减压
Performing depressurization now.
气闸开启倒计时3 2 1
Airlocks should open in 3, 2, 1.
空气可供呼吸
The air is breathable.
看来他们不知道我们来了
Looks like they didn' t see us coming.
这里冻死了
It's like a freezer in here.
现在该撞见人了呀
We should' ve come across someone by now.
你觉得监控拍到的静止画面是圈套吗
Do you think the stills from the cameras were some sort of ploy?
只有他们得先料到我们会来这才能叫圈套
It could only be a ploy if they knew we were coming.
准备好了吗
Ready?
手举起来
Hands up now.
他们怎么不动
Why aren' t they moving?
怎么会有人把尸体摆成这样
Garnet: Why would someone time to rig these bodies like this?
这些尸体是方舟三号♥的船员
These bodies are Ark 3 crewmembers.
我不明白 我们明明把尸体存放好了的
I don' t understand. We stored the bodies.
肯定是有人把他们挪回来了
Someone must' ve moved them back.
-为什么要这么做我觉得更好的问题是
Why would anyone do that? - I think the better question
是谁干的以及那人现在在哪儿
is who did it and where are they now?
是什么变♥态♥的玩笑吗
Is this some kind of sick joke?
要真是那可费老大劲了
If it is, it took a lot of work.
你们看到我们看到的了吗
Are you guys seeing what we' re seeing?
死亡博物馆
A museum of death?
是差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
这边也一样
Same scene over here.
有人摆放的这些尸体
Someone posed these bodies,
他们可能现在还在飞船上
and they may still be on this ship.
所有单位即刻到舰桥报道
I want all units to report to the bridge immediately.
也许某人是想传达某个信息
Maybe someone' s trying to send a message.
他们怎么知道我们会来
Well, how could they know we’ d be here?
如果真是信息 也许不是留给我们的
If it' s a message, maybe it' s not for us.
他们那艘飞船的穿梭机
Whichever ship their shuttle came from
可能正在回来这里的路上
might be on its way back here.
我们得赶紧行动
We need to work quickly.
尽管很诡异但不能阻止我们
As creepy as this is, it’ s not stopping us
获取所需零件修复我们的飞船
from getting the parts we need and fixing our ship.
是但是 那做这一切的人怎么处理
Well, yeah, but, I mean, what about whoever s done all of this?
保持警惕要一直拿好警棍
Keep your eyes open and batons on hand.
我带队人去观察室
I'|I take a team to observation
NcarBbs
找线索
and look for any clues.
伊娃留在这里启动电脑
Eva will stay here to boot up the computers.
我们去巡逻 看看有没有动静
We'll patrol for any sign of movement.
你自己在这里可以吧伊娃
You okay here alone, Eva?
可以我半辈子都在跟是死人打交道
Eva: Yeah, I’ ve been around dead bodies half my life.
完全不会被这干扰到
It doesn' t bother me.
检查上层甲板
Inspect the upper deck.
有不对劲的都记下来
Take a note of anything that seems odd,
还有所有关于谁干的这事以及原因的线索
any clues as to who did this and why.
嘿 站住
Heyl Stop!
注意我看到有人这里绝不止我们
Be advised, I saw someone. We are definitely not alone.
你认识我父亲吗认识
Did you know my father personally? - Yes.
我几乎不记得他了
I barely remember anything about him.
能跟我讲讲吗
Feel like telling me anything?
可以呀因为这肯定会伤害到你
Well, Ill be happy to because I know it' s gonna hurt you.
怎么会你♥爸♥是个好人
How? - Well, your father was a good man.
虚弱但人很好
Weak, but good.
他尽可能的让你不受你母亲伤害
He kept you safe from your mother for as long as he could.
我跟他一起的回忆都很快乐
What I remember with him is all happy.
一 直到他心脏病发作这就是为什么会伤害到你
Until his heart attack. - Well, there' s the rub.
-那可不是心脏病你什么意思
That wasn t a heart attack. - What do you mean?
你妈毒死了你♥爸♥
Your mother had your father poisoned.
一 你不信我我信
You don' t believe me. - I believe you.
我身上所有不幸遭遇都是她的杰作
My mother was behind every bad thing that ever happened to me.
为什么这次她就会手下留情呢
Why would this be any different?
你父亲唯一且致命的缺点
Your father’ s only flaw, and it was a fatal one,
就是爱上了错的人
was falling in love with the wrong woman.
你竟然会说出这话
Look who’ s talking.
-知道他是谁吗一不知道但他应该不是方舟三号♥的船员
Any idea who he was? - No, but I don' t think he was from the crew of Ark 3.
制♥服♥不一样东部联邦的
Different uniform. - Eastern Federation?
有可能但我们得搞清楚
Potentially, but we need to figure out
这飞船上到底有多少人
how many people are actually on this ship.
活着的人
People with a pulse, that is.
节能模式已经关闭了所有非生存所需的功能
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表