剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
Oh, this is interesting.
又有两位亿万富翁创建了自己的太空项目
Two more trillionaires created their own space programs
还有一些独♥立♥国家
and some independent countries
在方舟三号♥之前发射了自己的飞船
launched some ships before Ark 3 left.
看上去有上百艘飞船起飞了
Looks like hundreds of ships launched
一或者准备起飞-太好了
or preparing to launch. - Great!
或许有更多的人得以离开地球
Maybe more people got off Earth.
不 你看
No, look.
东联邦在方舟三号♥之前也发射了两艘飞船
The Eastern Federation launched two ships before Ark 3.
上面显示只有他们的飞船配备了全套武器
It says their ships were the only ones heavily armed.
或许他们去的是其他星球
Maybe they' re going to a different planet?
离我们很远的
You know, far away from us.
希望如此
Yeah. Uh, let’s hope so.
要小心
Careful with this.
交给斯特里克兰扔出舱外
Give it to Mr. Strickland to eject.
好了切口缝合完毕最困难的步骤已经完成了
Okay. The incision is closed. The hard part is over.
但凯莉的恢复过程还是会很艰难
Kelly could still have a difficult recovery ahead of her.
我们得留她在这里观察情况
We should keep her here for observation.
她有可能会感染发炎这个不用担心
There's a chance of infection, inflammation. - I' m not concerned.
凯莉的纳米机器人会处理
Kelly s nanites will take care of that.
你们的技市还真不错
Oh. Your tech is amazing.
你说要见我
Hey. - You said you needed to see me?
是啊因为你还没听我弹过吉他
Yes, because you have actually never heard me play the guitar before.
所以我想着我没时间
So I just thought- - I don' t have time.
那就抽点时间呗
Well, maybe you should make some time.
你已经很久没休息了自从
Look, you haven' t had a break since- -
自从把前舱连接过来以后
Well, since we attached the foresection.
因为我们的半艘飞船都是别的飞船移植过来的
Because half of our ship is another ship.
我得去确保没有接口故障
I need to make sure there are no faulty interfaces,
再生出冗余故障
create redundancy failsafes- - - Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
这些不用你全部亲自来的
You don’t have to do all that.
你可以安排别人做啊
You can delegate.
现在有方舟十五号♥的人了
You got the 15ers now.
伊娃你给自己的工作压力太大了
Look, Eva, you are burying yourself in work.
一 那我还能做什么一不知道
What else can I do? - I don't know.
花些时间休息一下啊
Take some time, you know? Relax.
好好享受自己的私人舱位
Enjoy having a private cabin.
你就是因为这个吗你叫我来就是为了上♥床♥
That's what this is about? You called me for sex?
不啊
No.
伊娃我只是想和你聊聊
Eva, I just- I want you to talk to me, okay?
我真的很想陪陪你
I am trying really hard to be here for you,
在博扬那件事之后
and after what happened to Bojan- -
我不想谈博扬的事
I don' t want to talk about Bojan!
你总得和谁聊聊
You have to talk to somebody.
好极了
Great.
很不错
Excellent.
机能反应良好 基市功能也正常
Your reflexes are intact. Your baselines are normal.
一 你把它弄出来了吗一是的
So you got it out? - Yes.
所以你也可以把我其他的植入物弄出来
So that means you could take out my other implants.
你为什么要我这么做
Why would you want me to do that?
因为我不想要那些东西
Because I don' t want them.
我不想做一个怪胎
Because I m tired of being a freak.
一 你不是什么怪胎你知道我什么意思
You're not a freak. - You know what I mean.
我不能帮你移除凯莉是不能还是不想
I can' t remove them, Kelly. - Can't or won' t?
提升你听力的植入物
The augmentations that heighten your hearing
是直接种在你耳蜗里面的
are directly grafted to your cochlea.
如果切断他们你就失聪了
If I sever them, you lose your hearing.
好吧 那么还有什么
Fine. What about- - What?
你要我把你的右臂截肢吗
Would you like me to amputate your right arm?
你右臂的大部分骨头都被改动过
Because most of those bones have been altered.
你的肺也是人工的
You have artificial lungs.
我要怎么移除那些
How am I supposed to replace those?
还要我继续说吗
Should I go on?
凯莉 你得接受
Kelly, you need to accept the fact
自己的增强器官会永远是你的一部分
that your augmentations are a permanent part of you.
拜托 就看一眼我们已经谈过这件事了
Oh, come on. Just a little peek We already discussed this.
查看朱诺计划的配对表不是个好主意
It is not a good idea to check our Juno Project matches.
我同意你的想法但我们可以看其他人的配对情况啊
No, I agree entirely. But that doesn' t mean we can't look at other people's matches.
不行莱恩莎伦看着我的眼睛
No, Lane. - Sharon, look me in the eye
告诉我你从来没想过偷看
and tell me you' ve never been tempted to peek.
你已经看过了
You looked. GARNET
我们说好的你竟然食言
We had a pact, and you betrayed it.
好了我再也没法相信你了
That’ s it. I can never trust you again.
一你总会有办法相信我的一不 除非你给我看
I think you'Il find a way. - No. Not unless you show me what's in the- NE
舰长请到舰桥
Brice: Captain to the bridge.
别吧
Oh, come on.
你把飞船脱离超光速飞行了
You dropped us out of FTL?
我们可能得改变航线
We might have to change course.
怎么了
What's happened?
我们收到了来自方舟八号♥的求救信♥号♥♥
We received a distress call from Ark 8.
我们坠毁了需要帮助请救救我们
We have crashed I repeat, this is Ark 8. se help us.
重复 我们是方舟八号♥我们坠毁了需要
We have crashed and requi- -
时间印记表明这是在两周前录制的
Time stamp says this was recorded two weeks ago.
就算有幸存者或许也已经死了
Any survivors could be dead already.
知道坠机地点吗
What do we know about where they crashed?
信息中编码了一个行星的坐标
There are some coordinates for a planet encoded into the message.
我在方舟三号♥数据库里找到的
I found it in the Ark 3 database.
这里
Uh, there.
雷尼克星
Raynick- J.
我们发射一年后被发现
Discovered a year after we launched.
跟地球的大气层和重力环境相似
It has Earth- like atmosphere and gravity.
他们肯定是遇到麻烦后
They must have diverted toward it
就转而去了那里
when they knew they were in trouble.
一 那里能支持生命存活吗只能维持一段时间
Can it support life? - Well, only for a while.
辐射水平太高
Radiation levels are too high
人类最多只能存活一周
for humans to last more than a week.
那么我们得抓紧时间
Then we’ re on the clock.
设定航线赶在这些人
Let's set a course and get there
死于辐射中毒之前过去那里
before these people die of radiation poisoning.
前提是他们还没死
If they haven't died already.
一我能一起吗当然
Mind if I join you? - Sure.
你怎么样
How are you doing?
我知道我们彼此并不熟悉
I know we don’ t know each other very well,
但我想表达我的同情
but I wanted to offer my sympathies.
关于你弟弟的事
About your brother.
我家人也死于东部联邦之手
I lost family to the Eastern Federation.
虽然不是一♥码♥事确实不是一♥码♥事
Not that it’ s the same thing, but- - - No, it’s not the same thing.
抱歉我只想说如果你想找人谈谈
I' m sorry. I just meant if you need someone to talk to- -
我需要的是所有人都离我远点
What I need is for everyone to Ieave me alone.
这里是总务管理局方舟一号♥飞船
Lane: This is GSA ship Ark 1
这里是总务管理局方舟一号♥飞船
Lane: This is GSA ship Ark 1
想联♥系♥方舟八号♥任何幸存者
trying to contact any survivors from Ark 8.
想联♥系♥方舟八号♥任何幸存者
trying to contact any survivors from Ark 8.
请回复
Please respond.
请回复
Please respond
重复 这里是方舟一号♥的斯宾塞·莱恩中尉
I repeat, this is Lieutenant Spencer Lane of Ark 1
想联♥系♥方舟八号♥任何幸存者
trying to reach any survivors on Ark 8.
我们可能太晚了
We may be too late.
没人能在那里坚持太久 GARNET
No one could last long down there.
也可能是还有幸存者但他们的通讯器坏了
Alicia: Or there are still survivors, but their comms are damaged.
我在北半球检测到一个能量信♥号♥♥ GARNET
I' m getting an energy signature from this northern hemisphere.
看起来像是个超光速引擎
It looks like it' s coming from an FTL drive. Ns
很可能那里就是坠机地点
It' s a good bet that’ s the crash site.
组建只远征队按步骤来
Form an away team, and we'lI do it by numbers.
降落在半公里外保持警戒
Land a half klick out, take security,
尽全力救人我带队
and do our best to save some lives. I' Il take lead.
不行 船长应该留在船上
Oh, no. No, captain should stay on the ship
-我来带队吧也许我比你们其他人
I'II take Iead. - I may be able to handle the conditions on the planet
更能应对这个星球的环境
better than the rest of you.
我去
I' m going.
进入高层大气倒计时 3 2
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表