剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表
We should not allow the people who attacked this Ark
到处乱跑
and Ark 3 to roam around freely.
拜托我丈夫死在了方舟三号♥上
Come on. - My husband died on Ark 3.
真的很遗憾听到这消息
I' m really sorry to hear that.
但我们带上这艘船的人
But the people we brought over to this ship
并没有参与那些袭击
were not involved in those attacks.
我们就该怎么着听你一面之词吗
We're just supposed to, what, take your word for that?
不管怎样你们都是同谋
Strickland: Either way, you were complicit.
你没有阻止这些袭击的发生
You did nothing to prevent those attacks from happening.
你觉得我该怎么阻止
How would you suggest I have done that?
你是安全主管所以你有枪
You were head of security, so you had the friggin' guns.
你不知道由马多克斯指挥是什么感觉
You don' t know what it was like under Maddox' s command.
好了不如你解释下是什么感觉吧
Okay. Okay. Why don' t you explain to us what it was like?
到处都是忠心拥蹙她的人包括我的二把手
She had loyalists everywhere, including my number two.
所以你行动前把你二把手锁起来了
So you lock up your number two before you make your move.
除掉副手三号♥人物也可能是她的支持者
Remove number two, number three could be a loyalist.
你永远不知道可以信任谁
You never knew who you could trust.
那我们怎么知道你那群人当中
So then how do we know there aren't more loyalists
一 没有更多的支持者呢一没错好问题
among your group right now? - Exactly. Good question.
你们在穿梭机上亲耳听到了
Look, you heard it yourselves on the shuttle.
马多克斯在公开频道想说服我
Maddox got an open channel and tried to convince me,
马什医生还有凯莉夺取穿梭机
Dr. Marsh, and Kelly to commandeer it.
如果后面有支持者
You think if there had been a loyalist in back,
他们不会为她跳出来吗
they wouldn't have jumped in for her?
我们带到这艘船的人
The group we brought over to this ship
是工程师科学家医务人员
are engineers, scientists, medical personnel.
除我之外没有其他安保人员
No security other than me.
一 没有舰桥人员没有士兵都是平民
No bridge crew, no weapons crew. - Civilians.
斯特里克兰先生我无法表达
Mr. Strickland, I can't tell you how sorry I am
对你失去丈夫的遗憾之情
for the loss of your husband.
我认识死在方舟三号♥和这艘船上的人
I knew people who died on Ark 3 and on this ship,
我跟你一样愤怒
and I' m just as angry about it as you are.
在我看来我没理由不信任他们
Seems to me we have little reason not to trust them.
他们选择来这里 为此放弃了一切
They chose to be here, they gave up everything to come over.
如果这艘船不能存活他们会跟我们一起死
If this ship doesn't survive, they die with us.
莎伦你不会真在考虑给他们自♥由♥通行权限吧
Sharon, you' re not really considering giving them free reign?
是我们在考虑大家投票吧
No, we are considering. Let’ s vote.
一 你认真的吗我们是否允许方舟15号♥的客人
Are you serious? - Do we grant our guests from Ark 15
自♥由♥访问全船是或否 赞成的举手
unfettered ship- wide access, yes or no? All in favor?
我失去了大部分工程师 我需要他们帮忙
I lost most of my engineers. I need their help.
一 斯宾塞 不是吧莎伦和伊娃是对的 我们确实需要他们帮
Spence? Seriously? - Sharon and Eva are right. We do need their help.
这就是个错误我需要你支持菲利克斯
This is a mistake. - I need your support on this, Felix.
我服从多数人意见但我会一直盯着新来的人的
Iwill abide by the majority, but I'Il be keeping my eyes on the newcomers.
一是我也是我也希望这样
Yeah, you and me both. - I' d expect no less.
我不想问这事但凯莉怎么处置
I hate to ask, but what about Kelly?
她确实在这艘船上当我面冷血的杀害了托斯特太太
She did murder Mrs. Trust right in front of me on this ship in cold blood.
怎么你也要给她自♥由♥吗
What? You gonna let her walk free, too, are you?
一当然不了那我们怎么处置她
Of course not. - So, what do we do with her?
-我真的不知道她想杀安格斯
I honestly don't know. - She tried to kill Angus.
她也救了他的命-把她一直关着就是浪费资源
She also saved his life. - It' s a waste of resources keeping her locked up.
总务管理局刑法规定杀人犯应处以极刑
GSA Criminal Code dictates that murderers get the penalty of death.
拜托各位事情要复杂得多
Come on, guys. It' s a lot more complicated than that.
怎么复杂了她在这艘船上杀了两个人
How? She murdered two people on this ship.
天知道方舟3号♥上发生了什么
Lord knows what happened on Ark 3.
但考虑到我们对凯莉的了解
But given everything we've learned about Kelly,
她救了安格斯的命
the fact that she saved Angus' life
还帮我们逃离方舟15号♥
and aided our escape from Ark 15- -
她母亲在她脑子里放了个炸♥弹♥
I mean, her mother put a damn bomb inside her head.
谁知道她还对她做了什么
Who knows what else she did to her?
她真应该被扔出气闸吗
Does she really deserve to be sent out the airlock?
莎伦你把凯莉带上这艘船的决定惹恼了很多船员
Sharon, your decision to bring Kelly onto this ship has angered a lot of the crew.
他们可能会开始质疑你的判断
They might start questioning your judgment.
他们不知全貌
Well, they don't know all the facts.
也许是不知道但这不利于鼓舞士气
Maybe not. But it’ s not good for morale.
你说得对
You're right.
我建议我们进行审判
May I suggest we hold a trial?
给她个为自己辩护的机会 然后做出裁决
Give her a chance to defend herself, then come to a verdict.
那不需要一个公正的陪审团
Brice: Wouldn' t we need an unbiased jury
和一个治安法官吗
and a magistrate for that?
莎伦确实说过对如何
Well, Sharon did say how torn she was
处理凯莉有多纠结
about what to do with Kelly,
所以她可能是我们能找到的最公正的人
SO she's probably as unbiased as we' re going to find.
总务管理局法律确实规定在这种情况下 船长担任法官
GSA law does state that the captain serves as judge in these cases.
我不会有偏见的一不过我们需要个检方
I can be unbiased. - We will need a prosecutor though.
一 我自请担任别急 你能保证公平吗
Strickland: I volunteer. - Don't be so eager. Can you be fair?
如果我是检方我就不必公平
If I' m the prosecutor, I don' t have to be.
看来是的一那谁能为她辩护
I guess that' s true. - So who can act as defense?
这艘船上每个人都希望她死一马什医生怎么样
Everybody on this ship wants her dead. - How about Dr. Marsh?
你也看到在穿梭机上他是怎么护着她的了
I mean, you saw how he tried to defend her on the shuttle.
一不一为什么不行
No. - Why not?
你可能是这艘船上唯一一个在乎她的人了
You may be the only one on this ship who gives a damn about her.
我不知道从何说起
I wouldn't know where to begin.
她的生命掌握在我手里已经太多次了
I had her life in my hands way too many times.
我不想因为做她的律师而失去她
I' m not planning on losing her by being her attorney.
-我又不是律师一可是马什医生
I' m not a lawyer. - But, Dr. Marsh- -
我已经决定了
You have my answer.
一 卡比尔医生马什医生
Dr. Kabir. - Dr. Marsh.
让我看看你的伤一别操心我了看看安格斯吧
Let me have a look at this. - Stop fussing over me and worry about Angus.
这孩子没事的
The boy will be fine.
但你这样照顾他对自己的伤情可没好处
But you, you didn' t do yourself any favors tending to him.
谁让值班医生帮不上忙
Well, the doctor on call wasn't exactly helping.
我修复了你的肝脏和脾脏
I repaired your liver and your spleen.
但你还是得承受巨大的痛苦
Mm. But you will continue to be in considerable pain
除非你吃点一我不要止痛药
until you take some- - No painkillers.
我还有工作要做
I have to stay focused to do my job.
你不能再工作了
You will not go back to work
得先把你的身体养好
until you get some stress off your body.
-我知道我能应付你显然不知道
I know what I can handle. - Clearly, you don' t.
我给你开的处方是休息一周
I' m prescribing a week of bed rest.
-这绝对不行我可以回去工作的这是医嘱
Unacceptable. I could be back to work- - Doctor' s orders.
-你这人真难搞一难搞但我听力很好
Insufferable man. Insufferable man with excellent hearing.
一 你还好吗我没事你可以不用管我了
Hey. How are you? - I' m fine. You can let me go.
为什么让他们把你关起来吗
Why? So they can lock you up in a cell?
至少你在这儿我能帮你
At least here I can help you.
就像你帮母亲在我身上做实验一样吗
Like you helped Mother experiment on me?
抱歉你都听到了
I' m sorry you heard that.
母亲对我做的那些事
Everything Mother did to me
所以我才如此破损吗
...is that why I m so broken?
你没事
Nothing is broken.
你的植入物功能齐全
Your implants are fully functional.
我不是那个意思
That’s not what I meant.
我知道你什么意思
I know what you meant.
我不想再说车轱辘话了但是说真的舰长
Not to be a broken record, but seriously, Cap?
为什么她会来参加会议
Why is she even here at a Council meeting?
如果我们要让新成员加入 就需要倾听他们的声音
If we’ re going to integrate new crew, they need to feel heard.
基米会在委员会中担任他们的发言人
Kimi will act as the voice on the council.
说真的我也不想加入这个委员会
Honestly, I was reluctant to join this council.
我不太懂你们这儿的政♥治♥
Didn't feel I knew enough about the politics here.
但这位帅哥有投票权我怎么能拒绝呢
But with handsome here getting a vote, well, I couldn't refuse.
别想对我说好听话收买♥♥我女士
Don't try and sweet- talk me, lady.
这可不是在恭维你
Oh, that wasn't a compliment.
一般绣花枕头都没脑子而你尤其好看
Pretty men usually aren' t too smart, and you' re very pretty.
我不好看你才好看
I' m not pretty. You' re pretty.
闭嘴好吗伊娃才叫漂亮而她聪明极了
Shut up, right? Look, Eva’ s pretty, okay? And she is very smart.
所以你这套理论完全站不住脚
So just your whole theory holds no water, right?
-还有你收起你那副蠢笑脸我说什么了
And you, wipe that stupid grin off your face. - What did I say?
我们收回正题好吗
Lane: Can we just get down to business, please?
我们失去了31位船员
We've lost 31 of our crewmembers.
我们无法进入舰桥观察站
We can t access the bridge, observation,
以及船只前端的关键部位
or critical sections of our forestructures.
伊娃你找到恢复超光速引擎的办法了吗
剧集 | 方舟一号(2023) | 导航列表