剧集 | 美国烧烤对决(2020) | 导航列表
发生什么事了?
What happened?
一开始我觉得选档案柜是个好主意
At first, I felt like the filing cabinet was a good idea.
我确实应该把牛肩肉切得再小一点
I definitely should've butchered down the beef chuck a little bit smaller
因为从我的经历看 我觉得这是我的主要问题
'cause, for the time that I had, I think that was my main issue.
这道牛肩肉明显没有达到
The beef chuck, obviously, didn't get to as high
你想要的内部温度
an internal temperature as you would have liked.
虽然有口感上的问题 但我能尝出里面的烟熏味
There are texture issues, but I can taste some great smoke flavor in there,
而且我喜欢这道炖牛肉的味道
and I love the flavor of your ragù.
我觉得你对此可能
I think you might be beatin' yourself up
有点过于自责了
a little too much over this one.
是的
I am.
厚肩肉里面没有太多细脂肪纹路
Chuck roast doesn't have that much marblin' in it.
上面也没有大块的脂肪
It doesn't really have a thick fat cap on it.
所以我早就知道 这个对你来说会很难烹饪
So I knew that was gonna be a tough cook for you.
如果你能成功进入下一次挑战
If you were to make it to the next challenges,
要记住你选的肉 选肉时...
always remember your protein. The meat that you...
你要想清楚
Just think it out.
这道意大利面包屑焗豆 我以前从来没吃过
Baked beans with the Italian breadcrumbs, I've never had that before.
我在这些焗豆里尝出了咸味和甜味
I'm really tastin' savory in these beans along with some sweetness.
从我的舌尖到喉咙 都是这种酥脆的感觉
From the tip of my tongue to the back of my throat and I get that nice crunch.
所以这道焗豆做得非常新颖
So, it's a really neat twist to baked beans.
非常感谢
Thanks so much.
你们都应该为自己感到骄傲
You guys should be so proud of yourselves.
凯文和梅利莎有很多话要说
Kevin and Melissa have a lot to talk about.
-你们可以去烤炉那边了 -谢谢
You guys can head back to the pits. - Thank you.
好的
Yeah.
我拿了档案柜为什么还要选肩肉?
Why did I choose chuck when I had a filing cabinet?
我想都没想 只觉得“我在家常把肩肉做得很美味”
I wasn't even thinking, like, "I nail chuck at home all the time."
没错
Exactly.
我也是这么想的
That's what I said.
我经常用烤炉烹饪羊腿 但是...
I cook leg of lamb on the grill all the time, but--
-是的 -用的不是自♥制♥烤炉
Yeah. - It's not on a DIY.
我还没当过最后两名 我非常紧张
I haven't been in the bottom two yet, and I'm nervous bad.
-我和大T当过 跟你说吧... -我没当过 但我今天可能会被淘汰
Me and T have, and let us tell you-- I haven't been in the bottom two, but I could go home today.
今天 你们每个人 都施展了惊人的烧烤魔法
Today, each one of you pulled off some amazing barbecue sorcery.
你们都应该为自己感到骄傲
You guys should really be proud of yourselves.
在继续比赛之前
Before we go any further,
现在该知道谁距离最后的胜利
it's time to find out who is one step closer
又近一步了
to that final victory.
你们其中一人做得菜非常好吃
One of you cooked a dish that was so good,
让我们大为震惊
it actually stunned us.
凯文和我吃过很多烤肉
Kevin and I have eaten a lot of barbecue.
但这道菜抓住了这次比赛的精髓
But this plate captured exactly what this competition is all about.
胜出者是...
The winner is...
塞罗
Thyron.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你给我们做了两种完美的手撕肉
You gave us two proteins that were perfectly pullable.
他们都叫我烧烤女王
You know, they call me the queen of barbecue,
所以我很庆幸你不是女人
so I'm glad you're not a woman.
-大T -在
Big T. - Yes, sir.
你很优秀 你是个优秀的烧烤大♥师♥ 你今天用冰柜做出了一流的美食
You cold. You a cold pit master and you made a cold-ass dish on a freezer today.
做得很棒 亲爱的
Good job, baby.
非常感谢你们
Thank y'all. Thank y'all so much.
我很希望都是好消息
Well, I wish it was all good news.
但接下来是难接受的部分
But now, for the hard part.
今天有两名厨师做的菜
So two cooks made dishes today
不太符合我们的要求
that didn't quite land for us.
最后两名厨师是...
The two bottom cooks are...
黛利拉和米歇尔
Delilah and Michelle.
黛利拉阿姨
Auntie Delilah.
你自己也知道那道羊肉没有达标
You know yourself that the lamb wasn't up to par.
肉不太好撕开 有点干
It didn't pull right. It was just a little dry.
-我知道 -能手米歇尔
I know. - Money Michelle.
你也一样 那种肩肉不好做
The same thing. The chuck was a tough choice.
我知道你尽力了
I know you did your best.
你们今晚对阵的是做出
You guys went up against two incredible chefs
一流烤肉的两位优秀厨师
that made some incredible proteins tonight.
你们俩的菜都不太符合标准
And both your dishes just kind of fell short.
比赛到了这个阶段
At this point in the competition,
每一个细节都很重要
every minute detail counts.
一度之差
A one-degree difference
就能成就或毁了一道菜
can make or break a dish.
我们知道你们俩都有能力
We know that both of you are capable
做出比今天更好的菜
of presenting better dishes than you did today.
我们不会轻易做出这种决定
And we don't make a decision like this lightly.
这只能说明一件事...
Which can only mean one thing...
剧集 | 美国烧烤对决(2020) | 导航列表