剧集 | 美国烧烤对决(2020) | 导航列表
黛利拉 你把那个放回到你的盘子里
Delilah, you put that back on your tray.
我做了哈瓦那桃子鸡肉串
I made habanero-peach chicken skewers,
粘羊排 布拉诺甜薯
sticky lamb ribs, poblano yams,
我的奶酪通心粉
my macaroni and cheese,
还有卡罗来纳死神辣酱
and then the Carolina Reaper hot sauce.
这是个大胆的举动 我知道
It's a bold move, I know.
就一点 甩掉
Just a little bit now. Shake it off.
天啊
Oh gosh.
黛利拉 你在这个酱里 用了多少卡罗来纳死神?
Delilah, how many Carolina Reapers did you use in that sauce?
我用了20个 辣椒非常小
I did 20. They were very small.
-我很抱歉 -20个卡罗来纳死神辣椒?
I'm sorry. - Twenty Carolina Reapers?
大概多用了19个
It was about 19 too many.
辣椒非常小
They were so tiny.
这简直是地狱烈火!
It was a towering inferno!
对不起 我...
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I just...
我都不该用这些辣椒
I should've not even used them.
其实辣椒酱很好吃
Actually, it's a delicious sauce.
-但确实很到位 -没错
But they do have a point. - Okay.
给普罗大众吃的话
For the general public,
我会用半个死神辣椒 也可能会用一个
I would've used a half a Reaper, maybe one.
-好吧 -羊肉很美
Oh, okay. - The lamb was beautiful.
但我咬了一口
When I took a bite,
感觉快辣死了
they were hot as hell.
但是你知道吗?这是那种好吃的辣
But you know what? It was the good kind of hot.
这是我吃过最好吃的羊肋排
That is the best lamb rib that I have ever eaten.
你的话对我来说意义重大 真的很重要
That means a lot coming from you. That means a lot.
太棒了
Thank you. - This is excellent.
我很喜欢浅色的酱料 但我很喜欢依然能尝到肉味
I like a light glaze, but I love still to taste the meat.
我可以尝到里面的烟熏味道
I can taste the smoke in it and everything.
我喜欢吃湿嫩的白鸡肉
And I love if I get some white meat chicken and it's still moist.
-谢谢 -非常感谢
Thank you. - I appreciate that.
奶酪通心粉 我能看出来为什么奥普拉喜欢了
My mac and cheese, I can see why Oprah likes it,
但里面没有辣椒 也没别的
but no peppers or anything in it.
我们就把那个 叫超美味奶酪通心粉 好吗?
So we just gonna say that's a bomb-ass mac, okay?
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
好吧 各位 真是一段精彩的旅程
Well, everyone, this has been a journey.
十分感谢你们的辛勤和努力
Thank you so much for your hard work and efforts.
埃德 梅利莎和凯文有很多要讨论的
Ed, Melissa, and Kevin have a lot to talk about.
主要是你们
Mainly you.
回战壕里吧 离开这里 这样我们就能讨论你们了
So, go back to your pits. Get outta here, so we can talk about you.
你感觉如何?
How you feelin'?
我有点紧张
A little nervous.
我知道我可以让肋骨更嫩一点
I knew I could've used a little bit more tenderness on those ribs.
我应该让肉煮的时间更长一点
I should've let them go a little bit longer.
我对这一点感到很伤心
Uh, pretty upset about that.
我可能又要落到最后一名了 我要被赶走了 所以...
I might be hangin' out at the bottom again, gettin' my ass kicked, so...
我对我的表现不满意 我觉得我可以做得更好
I don't feel great about what I did. I feel I can do better.
你们今天做得很棒 这是个很大的挑战
You guys did an amazing job today. It was a big challenge.
有一位厨师展示出了 重要口味的巧妙运用
There was one cook who really showcased a brilliant use of big flavors.
口味很有创造性
They were creative, they took big swings,
这真的得到了回报
and it really paid off.
这个人不仅表现出了克制
This person showed us restraint,
而且用味道带来的重重一击
but also brought flavors with a punch.
获胜者是...
The winner is...
塞罗
Thyron.
非常为你感到高兴!
Happy for you!
塞罗 上次挑战过后 我有点紧张
Thyron, I was a little nervous after the last challenge.
但你今天使用香料的方式
But the way you used spices today
包括甜点在内
all the way to that dessert
这让我知道了 你对我们的要求很清楚
just let me know that you heard us loud and clear.
你做的菜简直太棒了 你今天获胜是实至名归的
You put together a hell of a dish. You deserve to win today.
谢谢 这是意义重大的 这很重要
Thank you. It means a lot. It means so much.
太好了!救赎 这简直是救赎
Yes! Redemption, baby, redemption.
今晚很高兴能吃到你的食物 我不会轻率地说这种话
It's been a joy to eat your food tonight, and I don't ever say that lightly.
你做的塔可很特别
Those tacos were exceptional,
如果我的餐厅能上这道菜 我会感到很荣幸
and I would be honored to serve those in my restaurant.
就像教皇赐予恩膏一样
That's like gettin' anointed by the pope. Whoa.
我的天啊
Oh my goodness.
谢谢大家 我真的感到很荣幸
Thank y'all. It's such an honor.
我们要向洛根致敬 他这位第二名很接近第一名
We have to give a shout-out to Logan. It was a really, really close second.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是新来的 你做得很棒
You're so new to this. You got it.
-都是你的功劳 -好的 女士
It's on you. - Yes, ma'am.
-你很接近了 -好的 女士
You're so close. - Yes, ma'am.
恭喜你 塞罗 你是今晚最火♥辣♥的厨师
Congratulations, Thyron, for being the hottest cook tonight.
但是很不幸 我们要降一下温
But unfortunately, we have to cool it down.
你们中的一个人将要回家
And one of you will be going home.
梅利莎和凯文
So, Melissa and Kevin,
谁是此次挑战垫底的?
who's on the bottom for this challenge?
辛迪
Cindy,
爱德华多
Eduardo,
你们的菜品呈现
your dishes did not quite deliver
今天没达到我们的期待
the way we hoped today.
爱德华多 你上一次挑战
Eduardo, your last challenge,
完成得很了不起
you were incredible,
但我们总是谈到主要的肉菜
but the one thing we always say is your main protein,
全力以赴没有什么错
nothin' wrong with swinging for the fences,
但至少要保证肋骨是嫩的
but at least make sure that rib is tender.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
辛迪 你的鸡肉是传统的烤肉
Cindy, your chicken was traditional barbecue,
这在烤肉比赛中总是很受青睐
which is always appreciated in a barbecue competition.
尽管烤得不好
Albeit it was not cooked properly.
我吃花豆的时候
I pierced a very hot pepper
嚼到了一个很辣的辣椒
when I was getting the pinto beans,
这让我辣到着火了
and it lit me on fire.
因此 你毁掉了我的味蕾
Therefore, you destroyed my palate.
我可以做些令人意想不到的东西
I can do some mind-blowing stuff.
我只是需要安定下来 适应这个过程
I just gotta settle down. Get used to this process.
将要回家的厨师是...
The cook who will be going home is...
辛迪
Cindy.
我 梅利莎 米歇尔
Me, Melissa, Michelle,
还有埃德 以及在场的各位
and Ed and everybody here
对你表示最崇高的敬意
have the utmost respect for you.
我喜欢你的一点是 你毫不在意 你按自己的方式做事
What I like about you, you don't give a damn, you do it your way.
你用自己的方式做事 你不在乎别人的看法
You do it your way, and you don't care what nobody else thinks or whatever.
你内心深处住着一个老炮 我非常尊敬你
You got mad gangster in you, and I got mad respect for you.
谢谢 我很感谢 非常谢谢大家
Thank you. I appreciate that. Thank you very much, everybody.
来吧 来抱抱 老妈
Come on, bring it in, Mom.
没关系
That's okay.
你做得很好
You did a good job.
-干得漂亮 姑娘 -对啊
Good job, baby girl.
-你都走到这里了 -为你感到骄傲
Made it this far. - Proud.
你们需要好好表现
You guys gonna represent.
我对自己感到很失望
I'm very disappointed with myself,
但是烤肉比赛上不能哭
but there's no crying in barbecue.
记下来
You make a note of it,
然后开始下一场比赛
and you gotta move on to the next competition.
明天会是更重要的一天
Tomorrow is gonna be an even bigger day,
这句话就留给你们了
and I'll just leave you with this.
明天就要决一成败了
It's sink or swim.
天啊
Oh boy.
再见
Ta-ta!
意思是你们可以走了
That means you go.
-决一成败 -不成功就是失败
Sink or swim. - We're gonna sink or swim.
剧集 | 美国烧烤对决(2020) | 导航列表