剧集 | 美国烧烤对决(2020) | 导航列表
不怕 我今天费力打造的东西 就像一个石制烤炉
No. So what I tried to make today is like a stone oven.
我不会让火烧过第二块砖
And so, I'm not building my fire up past my second brick,
但我想让热量反射到那些砖块上
but I want it to reflect off those bricks
然后反弹回来 这样我就可以控制火候了
and come back and bounce out so I can kinda control my... my heat.
如果我想把鸡烤得酥脆
So if I get my chickens crispy on these sides,
我可以把木炭往下拉让热量向上反射
I can literally just pull coals down here and reflect up.
科学方法
Science.
-接着干吧 -是的 女士
Get back to work. - Yes, ma'am.
-祝你好运 -谢谢
Good luck. - Thank you.
我喜欢他的科学方法 他的计划很可靠
I like his approach with his science. He has a solid plan.
他把热量操控于股掌之间
He has made the heat go exactly where he wants it to go.
没错
Yeah.
小心
Watch out.
我要做童子鸡 把它们挂起来烤 童子鸡很好吃
I'm gonna make Cornish hens. I'm gonna hang those.
让我想起了家
They're nice and, you know, it reminds me of home.
大蒜
Garlic. Whoa.
我倾向于选用瘦一点的肉 而非肥肉
I tend to pick leaner meat as opposed to the fatty meats,
我会用小火慢烤
and I'm goin' low and slow.
那边火候不知道怎么样了? 我去看一眼
What about my heat goin' over there? Let me go check it.
当涉及火烤时
When it comes to fire,
瘦肉无法承受太多热量 所以你绝对要时刻关注情况
the leaner meats can't take a lot of heat, so you really have to babysit them a lot.
烧得跟人间炼狱一样
Got a damn inferno goin' on.
很好
Good.
大T这是要把我们给烧了
T is about to burn us down.
哦 好热
Ooh, it's hot.
我很抱歉 我没有... 我打造了一堵墙 希望你不要介意
I'm sorry. I didn't... I hope you don't mind I put a wall up.
-你们就待在那边 -这墙对所有人都有益处
Y'all stay over there. - The wall help all of us.
你们就待在那边
Y'all stay right over there.
我们全都身在此处共享同一穹顶
We are all in this dome sharing it together.
我一直都在小火慢烤
I been cooking low and slow all day.
那凶猛的火势可能会殃及池鱼
My meat might be in jeopardy just from the heat.
-你的牛排没问题吗 黛利拉? -我觉得还好
Are your steaks fine, Delilah? - I think they're doin' okay.
-好吧 -第一串上有一点焦
Okay. - I got a little char on the first skewer.
但总体烤得还不错 我把肉串和火焰隔开了
But they're cooking good. I got that flame away from 'em.
黛利拉小姐 你打算烤些什么?
Miss Delilah, what we got goin' on here?
牛排串
I've skewered my steaks,
还有牛肋排
and I've got beef ribs.
我在试着小火慢烤
Tryin' to do them slow,
现在我正准备把童子鸡挂上去
and I'm gettin' ready to hang Cornish hens.
你要烤三种肉类?
And you're cookin' three proteins?
我做三种的原因是为了以防万一 要是有哪个失败了 我还能有个后备
So I'm cooking three. Just in case one doesn't work, I got a backup.
这些微焦之处是你故意为之?
Is this the char that you're goin' for on the outside?
-还真不是 -不是
No. - It's not.
-这串稍微烤得黑了点 -哦 好吧
That's the piece that got a little dark. - Oh, okay.
肉串稍微被火势扫到 我不得不调整下方的火势
The little heat hit it, and I had to rearrange that fire down there,
不过一旦调整了温度 可能就没问题了
but once I temp it, I mean, it may be okay.
我并不是故意想烧得那么焦
I wasn't really tryin' to go that deep on the char.
你有信心吗?
You feelin' confident?
我感觉还好 真的 对于第一次尝试来说
I feel pretty good. Really, for the first time doin' this
因为这里确实发生了些状况
'cause this really is a situation right here.
这...
This...
这...因为首先 当你站到那里时
This is... Because first place, when you get up in there,
会感觉裤子像着了火一样
it feels like my pants are on fire.
-祝你好运 阿姨 -好的 谢谢
Good luck, Auntie. - Yes. Thank you. Thank you.
我很担心她刀柄附近牛排上的焦皮
I am concerned about the char on her steaks down close to the hilt of the sword.
那牛排
Yeah. - It is, um... It's...
很明显就是烧焦了
pretty evident that those steaks are, um, I would say burned.
没错
Yeah.
(剩余时间)
还有两个小时!
Two hours!
开始挂了
I'm hangin'.
好热
Ooh, that's hot.
好多烟啊
That's a lot of smoke.
我在挂土豆和甜椒
I'm suspendin' potatoes and bell peppers.
我在试着做意式肉酱
I'm tryin' to get my spaghetti sauce cookin'.
这挑战跟马戏一样
This challenge is a circus.
就好像评委们挑了最难的事情
It's like the judges just picked the hardest thing ever
然后说“去做吧”
and said, "Do it."
我在做柿子烧烤酱和西瓜羊乳酪沙拉
I'm making persimmon barbecue sauce and watermelon-feta salad.
我把食材都放到火架穹顶里了
I put everything on the dome.
一切正按计划顺利进行
My plan is going really, really well, but I am grinding right now.
但我现在很难熬 我在努力把注意力集中在奖赏上
I'm trying to keep my eye on the prize.
半决赛 你敢相信吗?
Semifinals, can you believe it? - Whoo!
-我们晋级半决赛 来到了战壕里 -他们还能把我们放到哪里?
We're here, and we're in The Trench. - Where else would they put us?
与大T和罗根共同进入半决赛 为女子组稳住了局面
Bein' in the semifinals with T and Logan, holdin' it down for the ladies.
感觉很好
It is a great feeling.
我喜欢自己的菜肴 烤鸡看起来不错
I'm liking my dish. The chicken is looking good.
要让他们见识见识我的实力 现在我来找你们算账了
I'm gonna show these guys. Now I'm comin' for you.
瞧好吧
Hard.
这...
This is...
太凶残了 这些刀真够大的
This is crazy. These swords are huge.
在我的家乡 持有这些器具可是重罪
Where I'm from, it's a felony charge to have these things.
这东西就跟兵刃一样
I mean, it's like a weapon.
像是那种能把人手砍掉的东西
Like somethin' that can chop somebody hand off.
嘿
Hey.
我就说吧?
Somethin' I said?
我是说 没什么能比这个更让 烧烤大♥师♥...好吧
Well, I mean, nothin' screams pit master than... Okay.
没事 我们可以去沃尔玛再买♥♥一套灯
It's okay. We can go back to Walmart and get another set of lights.
大T
T--
我都不知道这种情境下 我的医保陪不陪
You know what? I don't know if my health insurance covers this type of support.
你怎么样 大T?
How you doin', T?
挺好的 正在努力想办法
I'm doin' good. Just tryin' to figure somethin' out.
要做的事很多 我又累又渴 天气又热
I got a lot goin' on. I'm tired, it's a hot day, I'm thirsty,
天色要开始变黑了
it's startin' to get dark.
我不知道今天能否获胜
I don't know if I'm gonna win today,
但我一定要完成比赛
but I got to finish the race.
你好吗 姑娘?
What's up, girl?
你知道吗?我只是想看看你的情况 你现在有什么想法?
You know? I'm tryin' to check in on you. What's goin' through your mind right now?
热
Hot.
但你知道吗?
But you know?
我会适应并克服现状 搞定一切
I'm finna adapt and overcome. Hopin' to knock this out.
好吧 你有什么计划?
Okay, what's your plan?
我要确保土豆足够薄
I wanna make sure my potatoes are real thin.
哦!我去...
Oh! Sh...
-怎么了? -哦!
What's wrong? - Oh!
哦不
Oh no.
还好吗 塞罗?
Is everything okay, Thyron?
我的肉块从刀上滑下去了
My meat just came off my sword.
我要...我得从头再来一次了
What I'm gonna do? I gotta take... Oh my-- I got to start all over again.
就是今天了
Today is the day.
还有不到两个小时 而且还生了火 你也了解口味
It's under two hours, and you got a fire, and you know flavor profile.
-想象一下这个画面 家人们饥肠辘辘 -好
So just picture this. Family's hungry. - Yeah.
-马上就要回到家了 -是 女士
Comin' home soon. - Yes, ma'am.
你有两个小时时间在明火上 为他们做些吃的 会是什么呢?
You got two hours to cook somethin' on an open fire. What's it gonna be?
会是好吃的
It's gonna be good.
-会非常美味 -没错
It's gonna be delicious. - Yeah.
我要做...
I'm gonna have to go with...
纽约客牛排
New York strip.
-纽约客牛排 -好的
New York strip steak. - Okay.
我基本上是用铝箔做挡板
I'm basically using aluminum foil as a stop.
这样我的肉就不会滑落了
So my meat won't slide off no more.
我在整个人生中一直在适应与克服
I been adaptin' and overcomin' all my life.
当别人对我说有些东西我做不到时 我会不断证明别人是错的
When people tell me I can't do somethin', I continue to prove people wrong.
在力量与上帝的相助之下
Through the strength and the help of God,
一切皆有可能
anything possible.
这个乡下小子不会不战而退的
This country boy ain't gonna go out without a fight.
-你搞得定吗吗 老兄? -可以
You gotta it, Papa? - Yeah.
-要我帮你拿一个吗? -好的 帮我拿一个
Do you want me to hold one? - Yeah, hold one for me.
-可恶啊 对不起 兄弟 -没事 兄弟
God dang it. I'm sorry, brother. - It's okay, dude.
我们都是来比赛的
We're all here to compete.
剧集 | 美国烧烤对决(2020) | 导航列表