剧集 | 美国烧烤对决(2020) | 导航列表
我们可以在龙♥卷♥风♥里烧烤
We could barbecue in tornadoes.
-在雨中 在雨夹雪中 在冰雹中 -在地震时
In rain, in sleet, and hail. - Earthquakes.
不管发生什么事 烤肉最大
Oh, whatever comes. It's barbecue.
随机应变
Adapt and react.
我要做我妈妈的炸鸡
We're gonna do my mom's fried chicken.
我从来没在明火上做过炸鸡
I've definitely never fried chicken over an open flame.
我希望能够向他们展示...
I wanna be able to show them
我已经足够自信走进战壕了
that I'm confident enough to go in The Trench,
但我也想挑战自己
but I also wanna challenge myself.
现在就要到93摄氏度了
We're gettin' up to 200 right now.
我们希望把这锅油 加热到177至182摄氏度
We wanna get this bad boy all the way up to about 350, 360.
这样我们就可以在战壕炸鸡肉了
So we can go ahead and fry some chicken in The Trench.
今天战壕里只有我吗?
Am I the only one in The Trench today?
我想只有我一个人
I guess I'm the only one.
雨水降临 让这场辣度挑战的难度
This spicy challenge went from zero to 60
直线上升
real fast with this rain.
有很多因素要处理
A lot of elements to deal with.
有很多新的因素要处理 这些是我们根本没预料到的
A lot of new elements to deal with that we were not expecting at all.
我需要把温度升高 因为我把鸡肉放进去
I needed to bring the heat up more 'cause I dropped the chicken,
凉的鸡肉
and the cold chicken
就会把温度还有油的温度降下来
dropped the temperature and so did my grease.
我在前后移♥动♥
I'm movin' it back and forth to adjust
调整这里的温度 这样我就可以得到完美的炸鸡
the heat on here, so I can get the perfect fried chicken.
一定要好看 好吃 一定要炸熟
It's gotta look good, taste good. It's gotta be cooked.
说实话
This honestly is...
这是我第一次在户外用明火炸鸡
...my first time doin' this outside on an open flame,
我非常害怕
and I'm scared as hell.
各位 还有45分钟 短短的45分钟
Forty-five minutes everybody, 45 short minutes.
马上就要结束了
Comin' down the stretch now.
焦化层很不错
Good char. Good char.
是的 我的宝贝
Yes, my little precious.
很好
It's good.
真的很好吃 该死
It's real good. Damn.
他很自信 因为他今天有自己的口味 对吧 埃德?
He's all confident 'cause he's got his flavors today, right, Ed?
你很自信 因为这是你的专场吗?
You're confident 'cause this is your wheelhouse?
嘿 我是很有自信 但我们还是要看评委喜欢什么
Hey, I'm pretty confident, but we'll see what the judges like.
里面还多加了一点啤酒
A little more beer in there too.
这些都是用未加工的食物做成的
They came from a raw state,
现在一切都很热
so everything's running hotter right now.
现在的大气压力造成了很多混乱
There's a barometric pressure right now causing a lot of chaos.
大家 还剩下30分钟!
Thirty minutes, everyone! Thirty minutes!
-看上去不错 -对啊
That looks good. Oh yeah.
烤塔可 没错
Grilled taco, yes, indeed.
我的烤盘太烫了
My griddle's too hot.
这些塔可没有成功 只能被丢掉了
These right here didn't make it. They didn't make the cut,
我要清理烤盘 重头开始
so I got to go ahead and clean up the grate and start over again.
这是第一次挑战的创伤后应激障碍
This is PTSD from the first challenge.
我的饼干就被扔掉了 现在又是塔可吗?
I mean, my biscuits got thrown away. Now my tacos?
太糟了 我没时间了 有可能被打发回家的
It is bad. I'm runnin' outta time. I could go home.
真是一场灾难
What a disaster.
粘在上面的原因是酱汁渗过去了
Why it's sticking like that is 'cause you're goin' into your sauce.
你需要用到炖牛肉上面的脂肪
You need the fat off the top of what you braised your beef in.
好的
Yeah.
如果你用的是酱汁 它会粘在平底锅上
If you're using a sauce, it's gonna stick to your flat-top.
-所以才会这样 所以要用... -牛脸颊肉
That's what's happening, so use the-- Beef cheek.
-好的 看到这一圈有多黑了吗? -看到了
Okay, see how dark this ring is? - Uh-huh.
这都是脂肪 把玉米饼在里面蘸一下 然后再放到上面
That's all fat. Dip your tortilla in that, and then put it on there.
-绝对是天翻地覆的变化 -好的 谢谢你 哥们
World of difference. - All right. Thank you, brother.
再一次上演兄弟情 我太感谢洛根了
Bro crush is startin' up again. I thank God for Logan.
感谢老天让我认识他
Thank God that He sent him in my life.
还有10分钟 各位!
Ten minutes, guys!
底部有脆皮 如果玉米面包没有一点脆皮的话
Little crust at the bottom. If you don't have a little crust on your cornbread,
那就不是玉米面包了
it ain't cornbread.
我要把鸡肉切成两半 这不用动脑子 对吗?
I gotta cut the chicken in half. That's a no-brainer, okay?
没有坨 很好吃的面条
No clumpage. It's a nice, tasty noodle.
-好了 宝贝 -好烫
There you go, baby. Oh, it's hot.
还有两分钟!
Two minutes!
-不! -天啊
No! Oh my goodness. Oh!
你是说还有两分钟吗?
She say two minutes?
天啊 死神辣椒 哈瓦那辣椒 我需要配菜
Oh shoot. Reaper, habanera. I need garnish.
-噢! -她在跑
Oh! - She's runnin'.
她在做什么?
What is she doing?
她又拿了20个卡罗来纳死神
She's gettin' 20 more Carolina Reapers.
上菜吧!
Let's go!
枫叶哈瓦那时间到
Time for the maple habanero.
还有30秒 各位!
Thirty seconds, everybody!
我不能因为这次比赛回家 我不会的
I cannot go home over this. I will not.
-大T 你不会回家的 哥们! -对 我要战斗到最后
T, you ain't going home, dog! - I'm fightin' to the end, baby.
好了 完美
Yep, perfect.
-你要用你拿到的东西! -九!
You gotta use what you got. - Nine!
八!七!
Eight! Seven!
六!
Six!
五!
Five!
四!
Four!
三!二!
Three! Two!
一!
One!
把肉端上来吧!
Show me the meat!
我的天啊
Whoo! - Oh my God.
-走吧 快点! -好啊!
Let's go. Come on!
我要崩溃了
I'm gonna have a breakdown.
你们好
Hello.
嘿 各位 快进来吧
Hey, everyone, come on in.
谢谢你们 各位 把自己的血
Thank you, everyone, for putting your blood,
汗和酱汁放到一个盘子中
sweat, and sauce on a plate.
不仅是凯文和梅利莎 要品尝你们的食物
Not only will Kevin and Melissa be tasting your food,
而且热辣埃德柯里也在场
we also have Smokin' Ed Currie here too.
他也是试吃的一员
He will be part of the taste test.
米歇尔 你给我们做了什么?
So, Michelle, what did you cook for us?
(米歇尔)
我做了柑橘啤酒炖脆猪肉玉米饼
I made citrus beer-braised pork tostadas
配炸豆泥 烤玉米莎莎酱
with refried beans, roasted corn salsa,
我做了米布丁配朗姆葡萄干
and I made arroz con leche with rum raisins.
你的菜里用了哪三种辣椒?
What three peppers did you use in your dish?
哈瓦那
Habanero.
我用了安祖辣椒、烟熏辣椒 还有红辣椒干
I used ancho, chipotle, and guajillo.
安祖辣椒和红辣椒干配合得很完美
The ancho and the guajillo work perfect.
这把烟熏辣椒的味道突出得很明显 还能尝到烟熏的味道
It really brought out the flavor in the chipotle, and you get that smoke.
谢谢
Thank you.
你把猪肩肉处理得非常好
You did an excellent job on that pork shoulder,
我最喜欢的是 当食物这样堆叠在一起的时候
and what I like best when I get something stacked like this,
我还是希望尝到肉的味道
I still wanna taste the protein,
这道菜的每一层次 都强化了下一个元素
and every layer of this enhances the next thing.
猪肉的话 要先熏一下 然后再炖一下
With pork, you have to, like, smoke it and then braise it.
这样所有味道都会好一点
So everything's way better.
我觉得你在辣椒的运用上
I think you did a fantastic job
做得非常棒
on the use of the peppers.
-而且你征服了辣度 -谢谢
And you tamed the heat. - Thank you.
我觉得猪肉做得很好 口感很棒 调味也很棒
I thought the pork was perfectly cooked, really good texture, seasoned well.
我唯一要说的一件事是...
The one thing I would say...
我没有尝到任何强有力的味道
You're not givin' me any powerful flavor here.
如果你要进入下一轮
If you move to the next round,
我需要看到你身上的力量
I'm gonna need to see some power from you,
只有强劲的味道才能赢得这次比赛
and only powerful flavors will win this competition.
好的
Okay.
-乔伊 -好的
Joey. - Yes.
我做的是炸鸡
What we have is fried chicken,
玉米面包华夫饼配切达奶酪和培根
cornbread waffle with cheddar and bacon in there.
糖浆是枫糖浆里加了哈瓦那辣椒
Also, the syrup has a habanero infusion in the maple syrup,
我还做了配鸡肉的红辣椒酱
and I also made a cayenne hot sauce to go with the chicken.
告诉我们 你用的三种辣椒是什么?
Remind us, what are the three peppers you used?
剧集 | 美国烧烤对决(2020) | 导航列表