剧集 | 美国烧烤对决(2020) | 导航列表
片名:决战烧烤擂台
我真是受够了 赶紧搞定完事
I'm tired of this. I need to get this done.
-是啊 -什么情况?
Yes. - What the heck?
各位好吗?
What's up, guys?
-早上好 -你好吗?
How it doin'?
挺好的 你们觉得 我这新型火架穹顶看着如何?
It's pretty good. What do you guys think of my new fire dome?
-有点吓人 -这架势就像我们要执刀比斗一样
I'm scared. It looks like we're having a sword fight.
欢迎来到半决赛
Welcome to the semifinals.
你们距离决赛
You've just got one more challenge standin' between you
仅有一步之遥
and the finale of this competition.
而这最后一道关卡?
And this one final obstacle?
极具挑战性
It's a big one.
在今天的挑战里
For today's challenge,
你们要与竞争对手近距离接触
you're gonna get up close and personal with your competition
因为你们今天要共用同一火架穹顶
because you'll be sharin' the same fire dome today.
-要一起共用 -一起
Together. - Together.
你们现在都知道战壕是只躁动的野兽
You all know by now that The Trench is a fickle beast,
你们必须再次征服它
and you're gonna have to conquer it one more time.
你们所做的一切都归结于此
Everything that you've worked for has all come down to this.
我们能搞定 我能搞定
We can do this. I can do this.
本次挑战 你们有五个小时时间 为我们呈上家庭式烧烤盛宴
For this challenge, you have five hours to make us a family-style
通过历史悠久的传统方式
barbecue feast usin' the time-honored tradition
在明火上串烤食材
of skewering food over open fire.
肉和配菜都要串着烤
And that goes for your meat and your sides.
我们可不会 用你们在后院烧烤时用的小竹签
And we ain't usin' little bamboo things you do at the little backyard barbecues.
我母亲总说 “不要拿着小刀去枪战”
My mother always said, "Don't take a pocketknife to a gunfight."
所以别拿着黄油刀打擂台 你们每人都有刀用 宝贝
And don't bring a butter knife to the showdown. Y'all got swords, baby.
好吧
All right.
你们要做的
You're gonna be cookin' classic
是经典的巴西式烧烤 也就是巴西烤肉
Brazilian-style barbecue, otherwise known as churrasco.
你们要把肉穿在巴西烤肉刀上烤
We have to do proteins on a churrasco sword.
这刀又大又沉 纯钢材质
And I mean, this thing is huge, it's heavy, it's pure steel.
我从来没做过这种事
Something I've never done.
当用巴西烤肉刀烧烤时
When you're cookin' on a churrasco sword,
你是在做巴西式烤肉
you're cookin' churrasco style,
也就是说我们要在肉类中 寻求完美的熟度范围
which means we're lookin' for a perfect range of doneness
从一成熟到全熟
across your proteins, from rare to well-done.
本次挑战中 你们还需要使用吊炉烧烤技术
For this challenge, you also need to use the suspension-roasting technique
来制♥作♥肉类与配菜
for both a protein and your sides.
我们有各式各样的设备 可以把肉悬在火上烤
We've got all kinds of equipment available to suspend your meat over the fire.
这是两种完全不同的技巧
These are two very different techniques,
但却是烧烤大♥师♥的两大标志 因为要处理的事情非常多
but two marks of a strong pit master because there's a lot to manage.
你们感觉如何?只用一个词回答
So how you guys feeling? One-word answers only.
-挺好 -给力
Good. - Awesome.
紧张
Nervous.
那好吧 生火!
Well, all right, then. Get smokin'!
(剩余时间)
我就说
That's what I'm talkin' about.
你们都准备好了?
Y'all ready?
咱们开干吧
Let's get it on.
这就是我要做的
What I'm gonna do.
摇摇摆摆 不择手段
Rockin' and rollin', wheelin' and dealin'.
这大肉块
Big ol' piece of meat.
就这俩了
These two.
我感觉很好
I'm feeling good. I'm feeling good.
他们共用一个火架穹顶
The fact that they're sharing this fire dome together,
在战壕里一起做饭
what are the challenges that can arise
可能会面临怎样的挑战?
doing communal cooking in a trench?
要是有人没控制好火候
If we get somebody that gets a little log-heavy on this fire,
火焰便会失控 而火上有悬着的肉在烤
the fire gets outta control and there are pieces of meat over the fire or suspended,
这会对所有人造成影响
you know, that affects everyone.
厨师们得在超级火架穹顶里熬到最后
These cooks are gonna have to sweat it out in the super fire dome,
并共享一处空间
and they're gonna share the space.
选手们是想用小火慢烤? 还是大火速烤?
Are they gonna wanna cook low and slow? Hot and fast?
这些决定会对其他选手造成影响
It's gonna affect your neighbor.
里面犹如极热地狱 说它具有挑战性可不是空口无凭
It is hot as hell. They don't call 'em challenges for nothin'.
我从没做过这种事
This is somethin' I've never done.
我做过成千上万斤牛排 肋眼和纽约客牛排
I've cooked thousands of pounds of steak and rib eyes and New York strips,
但我从未把肉穿在烧烤刀上 放在明火上烤
but I've never had to cook it on one sword over open flame
以确保熟度
to correct doneness.
战壕可不友好
This trench is not my friend.
所以我要尽我所能
So I'm gonna do everything I can to make the cooking process
让烧烤过程更为简单流畅
easier and more streamlined for me.
本次挑战的关键 是执行力与可靠计划的制定
This challenge is all about execution and having a solid plan.
我先是拿了些煤渣砖
The first thing is I start grabbin' cinder blocks.
我把砖放在准备做巴西烤肉的角落里
I'm puttin' them in my little churrasco corner, and I'm building
来打造一个临时烤炉 我可以把食物放在里面
a makeshift oven where I can stand my food up
保持热量 但这把我与大T 还有黛利拉的区域隔开了
and retain my heat, but it separates my area from T's and Delilah's.
我对巴西烤肉所知不多
I don't know much about churrasco.
但我了解烤炉 因为我们今天就要搭建烤炉
But I know about ovens 'cause that's what we'll make today.
上次在战壕中比赛时 我把土里的蔬菜挖出来
The last challenge in The Trench I pulled my vegetables out.
却没有烤熟
They were not cooked.
还得再多烤些时间 怎么办?
Yeah, they still need more time. What to do?
我这次绝不会再折戟于此
So I'm not gonna let this trench defeat me this time.
半决赛 大赌注
Yeah, the semifinals, the stakes are big.
没点强悍手段可赢不了
You ain't gonna be able to win with no half-ass BS.
看来罗根是唯一一个 直接进去战壕的厨师
Looks like Logan is the only cook to go straight to The Trench.
他拿了很多煤渣砖 这是要做什么?
He's got a bunch of cinder blocks. What is he doin' with those blocks?
他试图让火势集中
He's tryin' to concentrate his fire
因为做巴西烤肉的烤炉是封闭式的 刀会放在最上面
because churrasco-style pits are enclosed, and the swords go on the top of 'em.
所以这绝对是个明智的举动 尤其 是对一个跟战壕不太对付的人来说
So that's really a smart move, especially by somebody who has struggled in The Trench.
要说我从这场比赛中学到了什么 那就是得保证木头烧起来
If there's one thing I learned from this competition, get your wood goin'.
搞什么?
What in the world?
哦 欢欣的黛利拉 这完全是另一层面的东西
Oh, happy, happy Delilah. This is at a whole 'nother level.
我们要做烤串 还得覆盖不同熟度
We have to cook on the skewer and get different temperatures.
我必须仔细思考要串起来的食材
I really have to be very strategic as to what I put on this skewer.
我要烤纽约客牛排
I'm goin' for that New York strip.
我要用的肉必须拥有柔软的脂肪 但同时也能保证自身完整性
I need somethin' that has some pliability fat, but still holds itself together.
因为我得把肉串起来
I've gotta skewer it.
所以不能用一烤就散架的肉
Can't use anything that's gonna fall apart on me
希望这肉能在合适的温度下 给予我所需的不同熟度
and hope it gives me the different cuts I'm looking for at the right temperatures.
我还会做牛肋排 童子鸡 烤苹果
I'm also gonna do beef ribs, Cornish hens, roasted apples,
花菜芝士粉 烤土豆配酸奶油蒜蓉酱
cauliflower-cheese grits, and baked potatoes with a sour cream-garlic sauce.
今天不是一步登天 就是打道回府
It's gonna be "Go big or go home" today.
我来这里就是要大显身手送你们回家
I'm here to show up and show out.
-天啊 大T 你是要做香肠吗? -是的 先生!
Oh man, T. You gonna do sausage? - Yes, sir!
你准备让我一败涂地?
You gonna show me up?
-我会让所有人一败涂地 -你打算给我上一课?
I'm gonna show everybody up. - Will you give me a lesson?
那得交5万美金学费
It gonna cost you $50,000.
我可听到了
I heard that.
我在做香肠 脂肪比例不错
Makin' my sausages. Nice fat ratio.
香肠是我压箱底的东西 我会在网上发布香肠制♥作♥视频
Sausage is in my wheelhouse, man. I do sausage videos online.
我教别人怎么做香肠
I teach people how to make sausages, man.
要是做香肠都能搞砸 我会主动卷铺盖走人
If I mess this sausage up, I'm gonna send myself home.
所以今天我要带给你们一段 我的意大利之旅
So today, I'm givin' you the tour of my Italian.
我要做菲力牛排配意大利汤 肉酱香肠
So I'm doin' some filet mignon churrasco with zuppa soup, ragù sausage,
还有烤红糖菠萝甜点
and grilled brown sugar pineapple dessert.
我之所以做这个 是因为我喜欢意大利菜
I'm inspired to do this dish because I love Italian cuisine.
意大利菜曾是我的最爱
The Italian cuisine used to be my mistress.
这个就是秘密武器 奶粉
This right here is the secret weapon. Milk powder.
它的作用是乳化所有一切
What this does, it's gonna emulsify everything.
我不是在吹 但我要解放香肠制♥作♥界
I'm not braggin', but I'm gonna liberate the sausage-makin' community.
我会带领他们去往理想乡
I'mma take 'em to the promised land right now.
我会成为香肠制♥作♥界的摩西
I'mma be the Moses of sausage-makin'.
他做香肠会让你们有所担忧吗?
Does this make you nervous he's making a sausage?
因为我有些担忧
Because I'm nervous.
从过往历史来看 在对决中
So historically, sausage has not worked out well
香肠对参赛者来说 并不是很好的选择
for competitors in this competition.
我真的很想喜欢这些香肠 但口味对我来说有些淡了
I wanted so much to like them links. It tasted a little bland to me, baby.
我不知道那是什么
Oh. I don't know what that is.
剧集 | 美国烧烤对决(2020) | 导航列表