剧集 | 美国烧烤对决(2020) | 导航列表
我控制不住脾气了
My nerves got the best of me,
我要被淘汰了
and now I'm goin' home.
-大T 怎么了? -天啊
T, what's wrong, man? - Man.
你在干什么 兄弟?怎么了?
What you doin', dog? What's wrong?
怎么...天啊
What's... Oh man.
我一定要成功
I got to make it happen.
-你做香蕉福斯特了吗? -做了 在那里
You got bananas fosters goin'? - Yeah, right there.
你还有45分钟 我看你在流汗
You got 45 minutes. I see you sweatin' over here.
但你能搞定的
You got this though.
-过来 -是的 我知道 兄弟 谢谢你 罗根
Come here. - Yeah. Got it, brother. Thank you, Logan.
擦擦汗 喝点水
Wipe your head. Take a drink of water.
-加油! -好的
Let's go! - Yes, yes.
-到最后关头了 我不会让你放弃的 -谢谢你 兄弟
Home stretch. I'm not gonna let you quit. - Thank you, bro.
-别在我面前放弃 大T -我不会放弃!
You ain't quittin' on me, T. - No, I ain't quitting, baby!
不会!
No!
(剩余时间)
德州龙♥卷♥风♥小姐 你在做什么?
Miss Texas Tornado. Now, what are you cookin'?
我小时候 在我五岁时
When I was a little girl, five years old,
他们会把收获的土豆扔进火里
they'd take the harvested potatoes, throw them in the fire.
这是德国烧烤的一部分
It's part of how the Germans barbecue,
这可能会是你吃过最好吃的东西
probably the best thing you'll ever taste.
-所以 你要让天然食材大放异彩 -没错
So you let natural ingredients shine.
我会捡起你放下的东西的 我很期待...
Absolutely. - I'm picking up what you're laying down.
我喜欢这句话 你会捡起我放下的东西
I like that. You're picking up what I'm laying down.
我闻到你在战壕里做的东西了
I smell what you got cooking in The Trench.
-我以前从未听到过 -好吧
I never heard that before. - Okay.
还好我反应快
Ooh, I saved that one there, baby.
你的三岔牛排怎么样?
Man, how's your tri-tip?
-看起来很好 和我期望的一样 -好的
Lookin' perfect. Just where I wanted it. - All right.
各位 还有30分钟
Thirty minutes left, everyone.
约翰博伊 要结束了
John Boy, we movin'.
是的
Yes, ma'am.
没时间了
There's just no time.
你们应该听听我现在在想什么
You should hear what's goin' on in my mind now.
德州龙♥卷♥风♥正在试图跑出来
The Texas Tornado is tryin' to get out right now.
它在说“辛迪 打起精神 把这个做完”
It's saying, "Get your head together and get this stuff finished."
我喜欢三岔牛排
Love tri-tip.
这里有加州三岔牛排 对战德州三岔牛排
We have a California tri-tip versus a Texas tri-tip.
我之前从未讲过这句话 我从未觉得如此活力满满
I have never said that sentence before in my life, but I've never felt so alive.
我通常会熏烤
Normally, I would just smoke it.
但因为使用战壕是这个挑战的一部分
But since part of the challenge is using The Trench,
我就决定炙烤
I decided to sear it.
我用大约57到 63摄氏度之间的温度烹饪它
I cook it between 135 and 145
因为我想确保它里面美味多汁
because I wanna make sure that it's nice and juicy on the inside.
我把它拿出来 让它静置一会儿
I pull it, I let it rest,
然后再把它切开
and then I slice it.
上帝保佑
Fingers crossed.
就是这样
There we go.
我希望这个穴居人式的炙烤 能达到我想要的温度
Hopin' this caveman sear gets it to the temperature I want.
两者有什么区别?
What's gonna be the difference?
我不知道谁能做到原汁原味
Well, I don't know who kept it one hundred on it.
我以为加州小伙 艾迪
I thought Eddie, Cali boy,
我以为他会对这个很有把握
I thought he was gonna be spot on with his.
他做的脆皮颜色很深
His bark got real, real dark
与要反向煎烤的酷小伙乔伊截然相反
as opposed to cool Joey gonna do a reverse-sear on it.
三岔牛排必须大火猛烤
Tri-tip needs to be cooked hot and fast.
是的
Yes.
所以 如果乔伊熏烤太久
So, if Joey put too much smoke to it
小火慢烤 肉就会咬不动
low and slow, you're gonna get a tough chew.
所以 我也说不好 我现在觉得他们会不相上下
So, I don't know. I think right now, it's gonna be pretty close.
15分钟!
Fifteen minutes!
时间快到了?
We gettin' close?
快到了
Close. Close. Close.
-好的 -大T 你还好吧?
Okay. - T, you all right?
我很好
Yes, indeed. Yes, indeed.
加油 大T 加油 伙计
Let's go, T. Come on.
我去冷静了一下 仅此而已
I just had a moment, that's all.
-谢谢你们! -兄弟 我们尽快搞定吧!
Thank you, guys! - Let's get this done!
我去冷静了一下
I just had a moment.
我的松饼被扔进了垃圾桶 它们被烧糊了
My biscuits, they're in the garbage can. They was a burnt sacrifice.
我还有香蕉福斯特可以作为甜点
I still got these bananas that I can serve as a dessert.
我刚才很没信心 但现在恢复了一点信心
I wasn't feelin' confident, but it's comin' back a little bit.
我做的一些东西
I'm gonna disappoint the judges
会让评委失望 但没关系
with some of the stuff I did, but that's okay.
节目还要继续
The show got to go on.
十分钟 各位!
Ten minutes, guys!
-我能快速摆盘 -辛迪都还没有开始摆盘
I can plate very fast. Cindy hasn't even started plating yet.
而且她的烧烤架上还有肉
And she still has meat on the pit too.
她应该选择更容易熟的肉类
She should've chosen faster-cooking proteins
既然她都起步晚了 那会成为问题
since she got such a late start. That could be a problem.
我希望我出去时 那块肉在它应该在的位置
I hope out there, that meat is where it's supposed to be.
这是我唯一祈祷的
That's all I pray on.
快 小红货车 快!
Go, little red wagon, go!
快好了
Almost done.
加油 你可以的 辛迪
Come on, you can do this, Cindy.
今天是烧烤的好日子
It's a great day for barbecue.
没错
Yes, indeed.
一切顺利
It's goin' good.
开始吧!
Prayin'!
我应该准备好了
I should be ready.
现在是决定成败的时候了
Well, it's make-or-break time now.
让这些再静置久一点
Let these rest just a little bit longer.
我觉得这些肉有点老了
I believe these are slightly overcooked.
我发现我的牛排烤糊了
I noticed that my steaks were burnt.
我知道我有麻烦了
I knew I was in trouble.
希望我其他的一些菜
Hopefully, some of my other dishes
能盖过不好的菜
will overshadow my bad one.
90秒 各位!
Ninety seconds, everybody! Ninety seconds!
-赶快把你们的东西摆盘! -确保一切尽善尽美 好了
Get your stuff on the plates! Make sure everything looks good.
我快好了 我还要确认一下
Almost done here. I wanna just check a few things.
约翰博伊 你还好吗?
John Boy, doin' good?
在心急如焚地坚持着
Hangin' like a hare in a basket.
30秒 各位 30秒
Thirty seconds, everybody, 30 seconds.
真没想到我会这样两肋插刀 我为什么要这么做?
I can't believe I'd put my ass on the line like that. Why did I do that?
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
我已经尽力了
It's the best I can do.
十!
Ten!
九!八!七!六!
Nine! Eight! Seven! Six!
五!四!
Five! Four!
三!二!一
Three! Two! One!
时间到!
Time's up!
好了!
All right!
把肉端上来吧!
Show me the meat!
我的天啊!
Oh my God!
耶!好了
Yeah! All right.
对着不是我孩子的人♥大♥吼 感觉真好
This is nice, yelling at people that aren't my kids.
天啊 瞧瞧那些漂亮的摆盘
Oh boy, look at those beautiful plates.
-欢迎大家 非常感谢 -你们好
Welcome, everybody. Thank you so much. - Hello.
-太好了 -哇
Yes, indeed. - Whoa, buddy.
各位 感觉像办派对一样 但又没有人生日
You guys, feels like a party, but it's no one's birthday.
罗根 跟我们讲讲 你的菜和其背后的故事
Tell us your dish and the story. Yes, ma'am.
今天我给你们做了 我祖母的三荤塔可拼盘
So, today I've made for y'all my abuela's three meats taco platter
配炖豆、拉丁玉米沙拉 手工玉米饼和腌制蔬菜
with charro beans and Latin corn salad, handmade tortillas, and pickled veggies.
我在战壕里烤了鸡肉
I roasted my chicken out in The Trench.
最后把肩肉做成了 类似烤手撕牛肉的烤肩肉
The chuck ended up turning into more of like a barbacoa-style beef.
我还想在焖之前烤出
I still wanted a smoke ring and bark
熏烤圈和脆皮
before the braise.
你在肩肉里加了什么?
What did you add to this chuck?
一些橙汁、柠檬汁、青柠汁、香菜
Some orange juice, lemon juice, lime juice, cilantro,
玉米饼、孜然、香菜籽...
arepa, cumin, coriander...
剧集 | 美国烧烤对决(2020) | 导航列表