剧集 | 超级豪宅(2015) | 导航列表
噢 嘿 萨图恩
Oh, hey, Saturn.
有什么事情吗
Everything all right?
我不知道
I don't know.
摘掉太阳镜 布拉德
Take off the glasses, Brad.
别看他
Don't look at him!
摘掉
Take them off.
警报 警报
Alert! Alert!
来任务了 一起去打击罪犯吧
Well, duty calls. Let's go fight some crime.
铁脑正在大闹金融商务区
The Iron Brain is rampaging through the financial district.
我要打他个落花流水
My boot's about to occupy Ass Street.
我嘴里有猪毛 啊
There's pig hair in my mouth, ugh!
这将是一个考验我们新朋友能力的好机会
This will be a testing ground for our new sidekicks.
顺便说一句 我愿意以口♥活♥换电池
Also pertinent, I would suck someone's dick for a AA battery.
幸好我不随身带电池
We're both lucky I don't carry batteries.
逃跑吧 市民们 逃离铁脑
Run, citizens! Flee the Iron Brain!
是铁脑二人组 你总是说错 兰迪
It is Iron Brains! You always do that, Randy.
我也是铁脑
I exist!
投降吧 脑子
Give it up, Brain!
自♥由♥联盟到此
The league is here!
还有我们的朋友们
And we brought some friends.
什么
What?!
拜托啊 打他个屁滚尿流
Come on! Kick some ass!
这可不行啊 死猪 这可不行
That'll not do, pig! That'll not do!
铁脑的底盘下有一个致命弱点 就在他的
The Iron Brain's chassis has a structural weakness in his...
他的弱点就在
a weakness in his...
抱歉 我今天没办法战斗
I can't do this today. Sorry.
<料理猫王> 妈了个巴子的
Catatouille, motherfucker!
交给我吧
I got this!
看来只剩下你和我了 伙计
Looks like it's just you and me, partner.
你准备好骑了吗
You ready to ride?
真的吗 噢 我就要梦想成真了
Oh, you mean it? Oh, my dream's coming true!
你一定不会后悔的 健气
You are not gonna regret this, Ganky.
冲啊 布拉德 冲
Hi-ho, Brad! Away!
我想回家
I wanna go home.
冲啊 - 啊
Charge! - Aah!
哇喔 哇喔 这是怎么一回事
Whoa, whoa, whoa! What is going on here?
他是在哭鼻子吗
Is he crying?
他孩子气又上来了
He's just being a baby.
不要让我难堪 蠢货
Don't you embarrass me, you idiot.
嘿嘿 积极阳光一点 朋友们
Hey, hey, let's keep this positive, guys.
我们之间开玩笑而已
We're just bantering.
这就是 这就是我们开玩笑的方式
This is-- This is how we banter.
开玩笑 我都有点想要报♥警♥的冲动了
Banter? I feel like I should be calling a hotline.
那是你们不知道
Oh, you guys don't know
只有我们两个人的时候是什么样子
what it's like when it's just the two of us.
不要再为他们解释了 布拉德
No more defending them, Brad.
他们是不会停止虐待你的 直到把你虐待死
They're not gonna stop abusing you until they kill you.
他们就是这么对欧米伽泰德的
Just like they did Omega Ted.
不 那不是真的
No, that can't be true.
他们只是可爱的小动物
They're sweet little animals.
是吗 我之前也是这么想的
Are they? That's what I thought, too.
这次你真的要说点啥吗
Are you really gonna say something this time?
你♥他♥妈♥说对了
You're goddamn right.
人们称他为拉布拉多自♥由♥犬
They called him the Labrador of Liberty,
可我却视他为我的挚友
but I called him my sidekick.
他的牙齿都是由纯正的美国自♥由♥之精神所制♥造♥
He has teeth made out of pure American freedom,
他那金黄色风衣的纹理就如同琥珀的纹理
and a coat as gold as amber waves of grain.
他激动的时候 还会
He would also...
还会抱住我的大腿尽情啪啪啪
hump my leg whenever he got excited.
我一直认为这很可爱 但是随着他年龄的增长
I used to think it was cute, but as he grew,
他的力量也在增长
so did his strength,
而我也越来越摆脱不了他了
and it became harder and harder to fight him off.
甚至到后来我根本摆脱不了他
And then it was too hard.
我至今仍然能感受的到
I can still feel the warmth of
他射在我大腿上时的温度
his climax on my upper thigh.
游侠 - 啥
Ranger - What? Hmm?
我当初处在虐待关系当中 布拉德
I was in an abusive relationship, Brad.
就像你一样
Just like you.
健气才不会虐待我
Ganky's not abusive.
简直是在胡说八道
That's ridiculous.
布拉德 把太阳镜摘下来
Brad, take the glasses off.
不 不 我
No, no, I...
摘下来 布拉德
Take the glasses off, Brad.
噢 - 卧♥槽♥
Oh! - Holy shit!
额
Eww!
噢 上帝啊 快把太阳镜戴回去
Oh, my god, put the glasses back on.
对 是我们杀了欧米伽泰德
Yeah, we killed Omega Ted.
如果可能 我们还会再杀一次
And we would do it again.
他把我们关在一个冰屋子里
Keeping us in that ice box
全是因为钛金雷克斯派泰德
all because Titanium Rex sent Ted down there
去寻找那个混♥蛋♥
to look for that asshole!
原来你真的采取过探测手段
You really did put out feelers.
叫你不信我
In your face!
好吧 你刚刚感动了我 现在又不感动了
All right. You had me, then you lost me.
我们能先解决这些宠物吗
Can we please put these pets down?
不是宠物
Not pets...
是欧米伽宠物
Omega Pets!
嘿 姐们 你要去哪啊
Whoa there, girl. Where you going?
这只松鼠居然要挟我把自己的哥们做成料理
This squirrel's making me Catatouille my own dude.
啊 原谅我 犹波特
Ah! Forgive me, Jewbot.
我现在很安全
I don't appear to be in any danger.
听着 你个屎饼 比赛结束了
Listen up, shit biscuit! The race is over!
注意你的正后方 帅哥
Check your six, handsome.
我想你的故事把切特激怒了
I think your story got Chet worked up.
把他弄走 不
Get him off of me! No!
救命啊 救我
Please! Help me!
我们虽然是邪恶之脑 但是家庭暴♥力♥
We may be evil brains, but domestic abuse?
我们不能坐视不管
That we cannot stomach.
啊
Ah!
Randy 噢 天啊
Randy! Oh, god!
Randy
Randy!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
他快要♥射♥了♥
He's about to blow!
你 离我朋友远点
You get away from my friend!
你救了我
You came for me.
我再也不会置你于危险而不顾了
I will never leave you out in the cold again.
说得好
Put 'er there.
抱歉 我手上可能有狗精
Sorry, there might be dog spunk on my hand.
我不敢看
I'm too scared to look.
小心
Watch out!
杀死他们 把他们全部杀死
Kill them! Kill them all!
啊 啊 靠 喔
Ah! Oh, shit! Ow!
啊 靠
Ah, shit!
就是这样 牛逼
Yeah, kick ass!
就是这样 镭射猪 再来
Yeah, laser pig! Yeah! Get some! Yeah!
这是我人生中最美好的时刻了
This is the greatest moment of my life!
你要去哪
Where are you going?
卧♥槽♥
Holy shit!
啊啊
Aah! Ah.
啊 靠 我刚才只是开玩笑 朋友们
Ah, shit, I was just joking, you guys.
真的要这样吗 布拉德
Come on, Brad.
布拉德宝贝儿 你是如此聪敏 如此英俊
Brad, baby, you're so smart and so beautiful--
啊 我的腿
Ah! My legs.
你不是说你要为他负责吗 布拉德
You said you'd be responsible for him, Brad.
这匹马四条腿都折了
That horse has four broken legs.
你知道该怎么做
You know what you have to do.
可是我不想伤害他
Oh, but I don't want to hurt him.
布拉德 你这个小笨蛋
Oh, Brad, you silly little fool.
你刚刚已经下定决心了
You made up your mind five seconds ago.
看来早已经不是2009年了
Guess it's not 2009 anymore.
剧集 | 超级豪宅(2015) | 导航列表