剧集 | 超级豪宅(2015) | 导航列表
噢 你听到了吗
Oh, do you hear that?
是的 那是我的超级大炮摧毁盟军防线的声音
Yeah, that's the sound of my uber cannon obliterating the Allied lines.
真是悲伤
How sad.
你以为你能阻止吗
You thought you could stop it.
我必须得试试
I had to try...
为了大美♥利♥坚♥
for America!
我勒个去 阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥
Holy shit! Adolf Hitler!
没错
That's right.
噢 我只是 看你亲自出马有点受宠若惊
Oh, I just-- Wow. A bit flattered you came out personally.
不不不 我懂的
No, no, no, I get it.
人们看到我时都很激动
People freak out when they see me.
但我想亲手杀了美国游侠
But I wanted to kill the American Ranger personally.
你忘了我有个搭档吗
Aren't you forgetting about my sidekick?
那个孩子吗
The child?
我觉得他该去睡觉了
I think it's past his bedtime.
今天是周五 我允许他熬夜
It's Friday. I let him stay up.
啊哈
Aah!
抱歉我来晚了 游侠
Sorry I'm late, Ranger.
进门要检查年龄
They were checking IDs at the door.
好笑 胜利小子 好笑
Funny, Kid Victory, funny!
噢 个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Oh, son of a bitch!
噢 正中顶端
Oh, right in the tip!
我宁愿被打到的是那一个蛋
I think I would rather get hit in the ball.
五分钟前我可不会这么说 但哇哦
I wouldn't have said that five minutes ago, but wow.
再见 傻屌♥们
Auf Wiedersehen, schnitzel dicks!
他要逃走了
He's getting away!
我们晚点再解决他 小子
We'll deal with him later, kid.
有个超级大炮在对我们的战士狂轰滥炸
There's an uber cannon tearing up our boys.
这玩意将告诉那些美♥国♥佬♥
This will show those American swine.
今天我们
Today we--
怎么了
What's wrong?
看起来你朋友嘴里有石头
Looks like your friend has marbles in his mouth.
就跟你一样
Just like you.
噢天呐 天呐 那可是我的牙齿
Oh, god! Oh, god! That was my tooth!
妈♥了♥个♥逼♥ 正中我的牙齿
Holy shit! You hit me right in the tooth!
哈
Ha!
怎么你们"纳粹"(没看到)它
How did you "Nazi"(not see) That coming?
啊哈
Aah!
你和我想的一样吗 游侠
You thinkin' what I'm thinkin', Ranger?
那当然
You're goddamn right!
这座山坡是大美♥利♥坚♥的了
We claim this hill for America!
啊
Aah!
然后我说 "这座山坡是大美♥利♥坚♥的了" 接着砰的一声
And then I said, "We claim this hill for America," And bam!
直接插♥进♥那个德国佬的屁♥眼♥
Right up that kraut's caboose.
我去 老兄 太变♥态♥了
Damn, dude. That's fucked up.
应该算个战争罪
Probably a war crime.
这肯定不算
It most certainly was not.
根据日内瓦公约 这肯定算战争罪
According to the Geneva Convention, it most certainly was.
看来我得把这照片收起来
Guess I shouldn't leave this out.
想要尝尝酷琦吗
You want some Cooch?
啊哈
Aah!
不要妈的 要布拉德
Don't get mad, get Brad!
这里啥都没有
Well, there's nothing in here
除了花生油和半块儿奥利奥
but peanut oil and a half a thing of Oreos.
雷克斯 你能让Marjorie去趟商店吗
Rex, can you send Marjorie to the store?
我们现在的预算每周只能请Marjorie三次
We can only afford Marjorie three times a week now,
但也许还有别的出路
but there is some hope on the horizon.
看看你老朋友胜利小子的近况
Look what your old friend Kid Victory's been up to.
噢 看看这
Well, look at that.
我进了个时间隧♥道♥
I step into a time tunnel,
等我回来的时候 我的搭档已经是国防部长了
and when I emerge, my sidekick is Secretary of Defense.
他将负责批准我们明年的预算
He'll be in charge of approving our budget for next year.
给他打个电♥话♥ 邀请他共进晚餐
You just give him a call, invite him to dinner,
然后我们就知道能否
and we'll see if we can't milk
从你们几十年的友谊中挤出点小便宜了
that decades long friendship of yours for a little scratch.
这说法真是过分
Well, that's a truly offensive way to put it,
但叙叙旧也不错
but it would be nice to catch up.
我们旗爆纳粹之后就没见过那家伙了
Haven't seen the little fella since we were flag reaming Nazis.
接线员 给我接通胜利小子
Operator, get me Kid Victory.
噢 她在唱歌♥ 别玩忽职守 甜心
Oh, she's singing. Don't quit your day job, honey.
不如我来帮你打吧
Why don't you let me dial?
该死 老兄 你一瘸一拐的 是我♥干♥的吗
Damn, dude, you're limping. I do that to you?
不 我的膝盖骨和一梗撬棍吵起来了
No. My kneecap got into an argument with a crowbar
因为赌债的事儿
over some gambling debts.
你懂的 意大利庄家
You know, Italian bookies.
酷琦 布拉德
Cooch, Brad,
这座房♥子里的所有马桶
it appears that every toilet in the house
似乎都被什么巨力压碎了
has been crushed under great force.
你们知道为什么吗
Do you know anything about that?
呃 - 呃
Uh... - Uh...
哇呀
Whoa!
不知道 - 不知道
Nope. - Nope.
奇怪 你们居然想了想才回答
A little alarmed you had to think about it,
无所谓了 管他呢
but sure, whatever.
我们已经用光能在上面做♥爱♥的马桶了 酷琦
We're running out of toilets to have sex on, Cooch.
也许下次可以试试在床上
Maybe we should try a bed next time?
在床上做♥爱♥ 我们特么结婚了吗
Bed sex? We fucking married all of a sudden?
不 我只是
No, I just thought--
听着 我们这段时间玩儿得挺开心 但我现在没兴趣了
Look, this has been fun and all, but I'm not in heat anymore,
所以 - 我们应该同居
so... - We should move in together?
我们应该当这从未发生过
Let's pretend this never happened?
回见
See ya.
我把你放出监狱以供我抓着好玩
I let you out of your cell so I can hunt you for sport,
你居然逃走了
and you run away?!
啥 我就应该让你抓住吗
What, I was just supposed to let you catch me?
你不应该
You weren't supposed to
用呻♥吟♥者之气污染风暴城的泡菜
taint Storm City's pickle supply with Groaner gas.
你的意思表达得很清楚了 不是吗
Well, you certainly made your point, didn't you?
我需要看医生
I need medical attention!
那就是你试图抓住暗能环的代价
That's what you get for trying to catch the rings!
不是你说 "嘿 呻♥吟♥者 接住"的吗
What? You said, "Hey, Groaner, catch!"
哈 是的
Ha. Yeah.
顺带一说
By the way,
上一次我看见这个手指
the last time I saw my finger,
它正飞向一大桶泡菜
it was flying towards a vat of pickles.
我们最好通知一下卫♥生♥部♥
We should probably call the Department of Health.
哈哈 我保证比诺曼底登陆那天吃的好
Haha! I can promise you it'll beat the rations we had on D-Day.
听起来不错 待会见
Sounds like a plan. See you then.
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
胜利小子要来吃晚饭
Kid Victory's coming to dinner.
游侠 你真是个天才
Ranger, you are a genius.
他两个小时之后到
He'll be here in two hours.
等等 等等 你邀请他今晚来
Wait, wait, wait, you invited him tonight?
我们什么吃的都没有
We don't have any food!
事态紧急 同志们
This is the big one, team.
这些东西会决定联盟的未来
These orders could determine the future of the league!
看起来很像购物清单啊
This looks an awful lot like a shopping list.
我有管你们要阅读报告吗
Did I ask for a book report?
终于 要干点什么了
Finally, some action.
雷克斯 我接受了这黑暗的责任
Rex, I accept this dark responsibility.
我只是需要你去趟商店
I just need you to run to the store.
我迫不及待想研究你们人类的觅食方法
I am eager to study your human foraging rituals.
我不需要知道你们的感想
I don't need everyone's take on this.
50刀去买♥♥酒
50 bucks to buy wine?
为什么要买♥♥50瓶酒
Why you need 50 bottles of wine?
好吧 布拉德负责管钱
Okay, Brad's in charge of the money.
Lucini 我这里有200刀
Lucini, I came into $200.
算是"食物经费"吧
Let's just call it, uh, "Grocery money."
这些钱能宽限我几天
How much time does that buy me?
萨图恩 最琐碎的工作
Saturn, it appears that the most menial tasks
剧集 | 超级豪宅(2015) | 导航列表