剧集 | 超级豪宅(2015) | 导航列表
哈哈 你也知道
Haha, you know it!
哦 你是在骂我混♥蛋♥
Oh, you're calling me an asshole.
没错
Yup.
酷琦 你刚才在那儿帮了我
Cooch, you-- you helped me back there.
是的 我想 我可能
Yeah, I guess, maybe I
对我还有感觉吗 - 真的想吃酸黄瓜
Have feelings for me? - Really wanted some pickles.
好了 大家 所有事都顺利解决了
Well, team, everything worked out in the end.
我抓到我要的人了 布拉德债也清了
I got my man, Brad's out of debt,
犹波特 酷琦 这那这那
Jewbot, Cooch, blah, blah, blah,
晚餐也准备好了
and dinner was served.
晚餐
Dinner!
收银台恐怕已经关门了
The registers, I'm afraid, are closed.
好吧 我们至少还有些酸黄瓜
Well, we still got a few pickles left.
酷琦
Cooch!
哦 我知道你为什么喜欢这些东西了
Oh, I see why you like these things.
真是脆
Crunchy as shit.
我希望结局好意味着一切都好
Well, I hope all's well that ends well,
你们在 哦 天呐
and you guys Oh, my god!
雷克斯 噢 我想这看起来可能有点滑稽
Rex, oh! I suppose this looks a little funny.
游侠 只要他开心你想干嘛就干嘛
Ranger, you do whatever you have to to keep this man happy.
好吧 胜利小子
Well, Kid Victory,
看来今晚严格意义上说不是一团糟
it looks like tonight is officially not a shitshow.
我们在找一个粉色的大块头
Looking for a big pink guy.
打算和他谈些事情
Gotta talk to him about a thing over here.
Lucini Mancozo
Lucini Mancozo?
你是FBI的一级通缉犯
You're on the FBI's most wanted list!
你来这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
我和这个组织的成员之一有个交易
I got business with one of the members of this establishment.
你的团队和黑♥手♥党♥有来往吗
Your team associates with the mafia?
不 没有
No, no!
我们都是正直守法的超级英雄
We are upstanding, law-abiding superheroes.
趴下 变♥态♥们
Get on the ground, perverts!
是条子们
It's the fuzz!
这个地方有人涉嫌诱拐年轻男孩
Somebody's been trolling for young boys from this location.
没 没 并没有 - 是的 那个人是我
No, no, no! - Yes, that was me.
我之前是在找年轻男孩
I was looking for young boys.
游侠 别说了
Ranger, stop talking.
哦 天呐 那个孩子死了
Oh, god, the kid's dead.
我们这次去商店只买♥♥到了
All we have to show for our journey to the store is
53个外包装损坏的婴儿食品
53 shattered containers of baby food,
和吃了一半的酸黄瓜罐头
and one half-eaten jar of pickles.
已经吃完了 谁去告诉雷克斯 我不去
Fully eaten. Who's gonna tell Rex? Not it!
哇哦 这些吃的都是从哪儿来的
Whoa, where'd all this food come from?
Lucini和Tonio认识一个家伙
Lucini and Tonio knew a guy.
他们不放过任何炫耀的机会
They won't shut up about it.
我表兄Angelo做的猪颈肉香肠是最好的
My cousin Angelo makes the best gabagool.
你得尝尝这个酱
You gotta try this sauce.
我们做到了 我们拯救了晚餐
We did it! We saved dinner!
你们什么他妈的也没做
You guys didn't do shit!
我再也不会派你们去商店了
I'm never sending you to the store again!
妥 因为我们已经被终身禁入了 回见
Cool, 'cause we're banned for life. See ya.
我很开心您同意这一切都是场误会 长官
Glad you agree that it's all just a misunderstanding, Captain.
也希望您喜欢您的新反坦克炮
And I hope you enjoy your new anti-tank guns.
当然 部长先生
Absolutely, Mr. Secretary.
好了 我最好把这些犯人送去警局
Well, I better get these criminals to the station.
兄弟们 我会弥补你们的 我保证
Guys, I'm gonna make this up to you, I promise.
他们会送我们上电椅的
They're gonna give us the chair!
哦 这样啊 那操♥你♥大♥爷♥的
Oh, well, suck my dick, then.
好吧 游侠
Well, Ranger,
看来又一场奇遇有了一个满意的结局
looks like another adventure comes to a satisfying end.
可能我们可以再做一次 某一天
Maybe we can do it again, sometime?
希望如此
I hope so.
我觉得这套制♥服♥一时半会儿是脱不下来了
I don't think this costume is ever coming off.
谢了 小子
Thanks, Kid.
对了 呃 关于预算
And, um, about the budget?
哦 我觉得你的预算会被批准的
Oh, I think I can see that your funding goes through...
只要你不再和游侠的妻子乱来
as long as you stop donking Ranger's wife.
我可能不在他身边
I may not be by his side,
但我仍然是他的后盾
but I still have his back.
回家吧 胜利小子
Let's get you home, Kid Victory.
噢 - 嗯哼
Oh! - Mm-hmm.
敬你 虫古拉
To you, Bugula.
你是个值得尊敬的对手
You were a worthy foe.
直到我们再次遇
Until we meet ag--
噢糟了 虫古拉还在我的后备箱里
Oh, shit! Bugula's still in my trunk!
剧集 | 超级豪宅(2015) | 导航列表