剧集 | 超级豪宅(2015) | 导航列表
你只要 你是在吸颜料么
You just take-- Are you huffing paint?
我只剩这个了
This high is all I've got!
美国颜料 好歹还做了个好东西
American paint-- at least they got one thing right.
Reggie Reggie
Reggie? Reggie!
看来那场重大摩托事故中的伤口
Guess that wound from the terrible bike accident
并不像我们想象中的那么浅
wasn't as superficial as we thought.
不要离开我 Reggie 拜托上帝
Don't you leave me, Reggie! Please God!
我愿意做任何事 - 我只想来一口你那罐
I'll do anything! - I'll just take one hit off that can.
去死 当然不行 我都快没了
Hell, no! I'm almost out!
Reggie
Reggie!
Re Re
Re-re!
什么 那是什么 那代表着
What? What's that? It's a sign...
我他妈嗑太嗨了
That I'm as high as shit!
还真是只帅气的老鹰啊
Still, good-looking eagle.
那只老鹰去哪儿了 回到这儿来
Where the hell is that eagle? Come back to me!
你去哪儿了 老鹰
Where did you go, eagle?
打扰一下 先生 你看见那只帅气的老鹰飞去哪儿了么
Excuse me, sir. Did you see where that handsome eagle went?
我们这块儿没有什么老鹰
There are no eagles in this part of the country,
只有你 我是新墨西哥州立大学的鹰羽教授
only you. Professor Hawkfeather, New Mexico State University,
你是美国游侠
and you are American Ranger.
你知道我的名字 你还知道什么
You know my name! What else do you know?
我知道你是个心灵破碎之人
Well, I know you're a man with a broken spirit.
Reggie告诉我的 嘿 Reggie在哪儿
Reggie told me. Hey, where is Reggie?
他在后面的某个地方 话说回来
He's back there somewhere. Anyway,
你会治愈我的灵魂么
were you going to heal my soul or something?
你体内的恶魔正躁动不安 你要么驯服它
Your spirit animal is restless. You'll tame it...
要么死于驯服它
or die trying.
当然 我颜料都吸完了 来吧
Sure. I'm all out of paint. Let's do that.
斯洛伐克的首都是布拉迪斯拉发
The capital of Slovakia is Bratislava.
π等于3.14 无限小数
Pi equals 3.14, repeating.
哈 她看起来很不错呢 是吧 剧痛
Ah. My girl's looking pretty good out there, huh, Agony?
要不要打个赌什么的
Care to make a little wager?
你好
Hello
不 我没乐子给你找
No, I am not a good time!
你♥他♥妈♥是谁啊 Marjorie
Who the hell is this? Marjorie?
我注意到你经常跟布拉德待在一起
I have noticed you're spending an awful lot of time with Brad.
如果他惹你烦了 你可以随时来找我
If he is being inappropriate, you can always come to me.
额 我不想讨论这个话题 再见
Uh... I don't wanna talk about it. See ya!
嗯
Hmm.
嗨 布拉德 今天是个重要日子 给我补点货
Hey, Brad, today's the big day. Need that re-up!
噢 额 - 来吧 把药片给我
Oh. Uh... - Come on, man, gimme the pills!
好吧 先给你药 然后我们
Oh, right. Pills first, then we can--
噢 你想得美
Oh, I don't think so.
给学生提供避孕药
Providing a student with birth control,
我可不允许
that is where I draw the line.
避孕药 犹波特 不
Birth control? Jewbot, no!
齐活 - 卧♥槽♥你
There! - Mother...
那是我的阿得拉 - 噢 你需要那个
That was my Adderall! - Oh. You need that.
怎么了 你看起来很紧张
What's the matter? You look nervous.
没错 为你感到紧张 - 你想赌一下
Yeah, nervous for you! - Yeah. You wanna bet
我们整装待发的酷琦能否通过考试么
those fancy new arms Cooch passes this test?
你有一个小时的时间
You have one hour.
"两车以同样的速度前行
"Two cars are traveling at the same rate of speed.
其中一车" 额
"One car is..." Uh...
另一辆车是小妖精
And the other car's a leprechaun!
花生 豆豆软糖能感觉到疼么 熊猫怎么保护他们的
Peanut! Do jellybeans feel pain? How do pandas protect their...
香蕉着火了 白天的时候月亮去哪儿了
Banana burn! Where does the moon go during the day?
嘿 快看 一个小妖精
Hey, look! A leprechaun!
拜拜了 - 酷琦 酷琦
See ya! - Cooch? Cooch!
Claudette 你在么
Claudette? You in there?
酷琦宝宝 没想到还能再见到你
Coochie-paw! I never thought I'd see you again.
额 事情并不像想象中那么顺利
Yeah, well, things didn't really work out.
是啊 我就知道
Yeah, I knew they wouldn't.
小杂毛们 你们姐姐回来了
Hey, shit stains! Your sister's back!
卧♥槽♥ 史莱姆 你看起来真棒
Damn, Slimer, you're looking good!
你换毛了吗
You get a second coat?
没教养的臭东西 - 她们只是嫉妒你而已
Uppity piece of shit. - Oh, they're just jealous you got out.
参观一下我的新住处 买♥♥了几个新相框
Check out my new digs. Got a couple of new frames.
那是新浴室 其实就是个篮子
That's a new bathroom. It's just a bucket.
卧室还跟你走的时候一样
Bedroom's just the way you left it.
除了那些狮子狗 它们把你的东西都咬坏了
Except for all the Chows. Chewed your stuff up pretty bad.
你可以睡在外面那辆生锈的铃木武士里
Got a few rusted-out Suzuki Samurais you can sleep in.
噢 真酷啊 - 没错 你只要击退这群狗就行了
Oh. Cool. - Yeah, just have to fight off the Chows.
他们在里面待着不走 想看些东西么
They're in there pretty good. Wanna see something?
我所有的报纸剪辑你都留着呢
You saved all my newspaper clippings?
不 是所有的报纸我都留着
No, I save every newspaper.
我这个强迫症挺害人的
It's a debilitating illness.
我们可以开始仪式了
We will begin the ceremony now.
我准备好了 - 我可没让你脱♥光♥啊
I'm ready. - I never asked you to undress.
噢我是不是 我可以穿回来的 但需要些时间
Oh, should I-- I can put this back on, but it'll take a while.
算了吧 没关系 我们继续
Forget it. It's fine. Let's just keep going.
这是什么 印第安人的痒痒挠吗
What's this? A Native American back scratcher?
那是支吹镖枪 那它就归你了吧
It's a blowdart gun, and I guess it's yours now.
专注于你内心的野兽
Focus hard on the animal inside.
那是你力量的来源
That gives you power.
你的精神野兽 他非常疯狂
Your spirit animal, there is much madness in it,
就像你的灵魂被廉价喷漆毒坏了
like your soul is poisoned with cheap spray paint!
我 我不知道这有什么关系
I--I don't see what that has to do with anything!
我的天呐
Holy hell!
酷琦 睡在铃木武士里
Cooch. Sleeping in a Suzuki Samurai?
你值得更好的 - 现在这是我的家了
You're better than that. - This is my home now.
我和狮子狗的 他们才是主导者
Well, me and the Chows. They pretty much run the show.
可不能跟狮子狗顶嘴
Can't talk back to the Chows.
酷琦 你为什么逃跑
Cooch, why did you run away?
你已经做得很好了 - 不 我没有
You were doing so good! - No, I wasn't!
我是吃了布拉德给我的药 才变聪明的
It was just the pills Brad gave me. Made me smart.
酷琦 阿得拉不会让你变聪明
Cooch, Adderall doesn't make you smart.
事实上 它就是合法化的可♥卡♥因♥
Actually, it's legalized cocaine.
那不是药的作用 酷琦 是你在学习
It wasn't the pills, Cooch. That was you learning.
你还有机会通过那个测试的
You still have a shot at passing that test!
跟我们回去吧 酷琦 我保证
Come back with us, Cooch.
我还会像以前那样欺负你的
I promise I'll keep bullying you like nothing happened.
你能闭嘴么
Will you stop it!
需要的话我们会整夜陪你学习
We promise to help you study all night if need be.
对不起 现在这才是我的家
I'm sorry. This is my home now.
卧♥槽♥ 狮子狗们失控了
Shit! The Chows are loose!
卧♥槽♥ 他们看见你了 我们走
Oh shit! They saw you! Let's roll!
疯狗 天哪
Chows, man!
啊噢 谢谢哥们儿
Ow! Thanks, man.
你准备好了么 酷琦
Well, you ready for this, Cooch?
额 我什么都想不起来了 雷克斯
Uh... I can't remember nothing, Rex!
我需要那些药片
I need those pills!
告诉过你 那些药片不会让你变聪明
We told you. The pills didn't make you smart.
它们只是 安慰剂而已
They were... A placebo!
那就再给我个安慰剂
Well, then get me another placebo!
给你 这是个特制的聪明头盔
Here. This is a special smart helmet.
好吧 操 我输不了了
Well, shit! I can't lose.
开始吧
Let's fucking do this!
噢 不不不 这不可能
Oh, no, no, no. This can't be right!
通过了 - 太棒了 酷琦
A passing grade? - All right, Cooch! Whoa!
哦哦 噢天呐
Uh-oh! Oh dear.
这上面没写名字
There's no name on this test.
剧痛 你♥他♥妈♥明知道这是酷琦的试♥卷♥
Agony, you know damn well that's Cooch's test!
我怎么能知道呢
Now, how am I supposed to know that?
任何人都可能提交这个啊
Why, anyone could've submitted this.
抱歉 我得请酷琦滚出去了
I'm sorry, but I have to ask Cooch to get the out!
让我来告诉你 剧痛 - 没关系的 雷克斯
Let me tell you something, Agony. - It's okay, Rex.
我知道我不属于这里
I knew I didn't belong here.
你们每个人都很聪明或有文化
Everyone's smart or civilized.
跑啊 跑啊
Run! Run!
剧集 | 超级豪宅(2015) | 导航列表