剧集 | 超级豪宅(2015) | 导航列表
怕了吗 小鸡崽子
You scared, chicken head?
布雷扎
Blazar!
好 咱们开打吧
Now let's do this.
好吧 不想看的都看到了
Well, we can't unsee that.
我们不如借此讨论一下这件事
We might as well get this over with.
如果你们觉得雷克斯太老了不适合当你们的领袖
If you think Rex is too old to be your leader,
说出你们的意见 悄悄地
let your voice be heard... in secret.
所有人都投了吗
Everyone's votes in?
好 真♥相♥即将揭晓
Well, now we'll know the truth.
说到揭晓真♥相♥
Speaking of truth and knowing it,
我的玉米卷饼失窃事件依旧没解决
there's still the matter of my burrito.
那是啥
What's that?
厨房♥的监控录像
Surveillance video from the kitchen.
我听到了嫌疑犯拉裤子的声音
Yeah, that's the sound of the culprit shitting his or her pants.
在我打开录像之前
Before I give it a watch,
我想给那个人最后一次机会去做正确的选择
I thought I'd give you one last chance to do the right thing.
坦白从宽 抗拒从严
Confess and all is forgiven.
好吧 都给我听好了
Very well. Listen and listen good.
我以我的财产 人生以及迈克尔波顿的海报发誓
I swear on my fortune, my life, and my Bolton poster
无论是谁被录到吃了我的玉米煎饼
that whoever is on this video eating my burrito
都将被我的暗能环爆菊
is going to get a Saturn ring right up the butthole.
电脑 播放录像
Computer, play footage!
哦 我梦游的时候吃的
Oh, I ate it in my sleep.
我猜是最近安♥眠♥药♥吃得太多了
I guess I have been hitting the Ambien pretty hard.
你的菊花准备何时被暗能环爆
What time should we tell your butthole to expect a Saturn ring?
没有伤害就不算犯规吧
No harm no foul?
你可用你的财产发誓了 萨图恩
You swore on your fortune, Saturn!
我的妈呀
Dear God!
那就十点吧 上午十点行吗
Let's do 10:00. 10:00 AM work?
我觉得一切都很顺利
I thought it went really well
直到你用乒乓球把囧尼司侃论打窒息了
until you asphyxiated Johnny Scanlon with a ping pong ball.
得了吧 他又没死
Well, it's not like he died!
就是昏迷了而已
It's just a coma.
这事根本算不上新闻
Talk about a non-story.
头条新闻 钛金雷克斯已经摇摇欲坠的形象
In our top story, Titanium Rex's already shaky image
被他在今夜秀里的出格表现彻底毁掉了
was whacked by a bizarre performance on late night TV.
不得不说 我挺喜欢他的山羊胡子
Gotta say, I am digging that flavor saver!
然而并没人说过
Said no one. Ever.
这是我的时间 Jim
This is my time, Jim!
我的时间
It's my time!
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut your gob!
谁在意那些傻子的想法
Oh, who cares what those idiots think?
只要我的队伍认为我是一个称职的领袖
As long as my team believes I'm an effective leader,
管他什么 哦 这是什么
then what Oh? What is that?
天呐
Oh, God.
嘿 布雷扎
Hey Blazar,
你趁我威猛没商量之前就逃跑了
you ran away before I could give you a kanking in the shunk.
怕了吗 小鸡崽子
You scared, chicken head?
布雷扎 - 我♥操♥你个
Blazar! -You mother[bleep] !
雷克斯
Rex!
好了 它将先打到房♥子
All right, it's gonna go off the house,
弹到雕像 然后是垃圾箱
against the statue, then the trash can,
最后正中靶心
and bullseye!
一发入菊
Nothin' but butt!
一发入菊 那是我大学时的外号♥
Nothin' but butt? That was my nickname in college.
快点扔啊 萨图恩 我们爆米花都要吃完了
Move it along, Saturn! We're almost out of popcorn!
好吧 倒计时500秒
All right, on the count of 500...
快点啊 - 要开始了
Come on! - I'm doing it!
我从来不知道豪♥宅♥里还有这个地方
I never knew this part of the mansion existed.
犹波特 我
Jewbot, I...
我告诉过你待在楼上
I told you to stay upstairs.
这就是带你来地球表面的萨布托邦舱吗
The Subtopian pod that brought you to Earth's surface?
你要干什么 雷克斯
What are you doing, Rex?
我的团队不信任我了
My team doesn't believe in me.
我在这还有什么值得留念的
What do I have left?
也许我从来就没属于过这里
Maybe I never belonged here.
我要回家了
I'm going home.
可你不是说过去了就回不来了吗
But you said that was a one-way trip.
温柔点 宝贝暗能环
Be gentle, sweet ring.
我知道这对你来说很艰难
I know how hard this is for you,
但我需要你坚强起来
but I need you to be strong.
呃 别太强了否则你会毁了我的雏菊
Uh, not too strong though or you'll destroy my butthole.
操你二大爷的
Holy mother of Guadalupe!
哦 插得挺深的
Oh! It's up there pretty good!
出血了吗
Is there blood?
雷克斯在哪
Where is Rex?
我想送他一个名曰死亡的礼物
I would present him with a gift of death.
我的个天 是布雷扎
Holy smokes! It's Blazar!
好 我要启动她了
Okay, starting her up.
加把劲
Come on.
这才是我的好宝贝
There's my baby.
真好 看来依旧在物化我
That's great. Still objectifying me, I see.
这是什么 雷克斯
What is this, Rex?
那是磁能棒
That's a magno-rod,
一个地核的压缩晶体
a compressed unit of the Earth's core.
它们给所有萨布托邦科技提供能源
They power all Subtopian technology.
剩下的能量刚好够我回去
There's just enough energy left to get me there.
但是你一点可以补给燃料再回来啊
But surely you can refuel and come back.
在我之前无数萨布托邦人曾试图到达地球表面
Many Subtopians tried to get to the surface before me.
他们都因没通过运动的地幔板块牺牲了
They all died in the shifting plates of the mantle.
能到达地表的几率不过百万分之一
Getting here was one in a million.
我想给你点东西留作纪念
I want to give you something to remember me by.
我现在上楼去取还来得及吗
Do I have time to run upstairs?
我真得走了
I've really gotta go.
哦 好吧
Oh. Okay.
那就
I guess...
你的胳膊 你确定吗
Your arm? Are you sure?
是的 没事 你留着吧
Uh, yeah. No, no, you take it.
你真的确定 - 确定
You're sure? - Yeah.
没关系 没 没什么的
Yeah. It's-it's fine.
你是个好人 犹波特
You're a good man, Jewbot.
你要保重
You take care.
他称我为 人
He called me a man...
送只胳膊可能有点过了
Giving away my arm was probably a bit much.
你们可悲的领袖在哪
Where is your pathetic leader?
他竟敢像召见使者一样地召唤我
He dared summon me like some emissary!
我可是布雷扎
I am Blazar!
我们都知道你愚蠢的名字 布蓝粘
We all know your stupid name... Bluezam.
是布雷扎 - 我不是这么说的吗
Blazar! - Well, what'd I say?
天呐 现在不是时候
Oh, God! Look, this isn't a great time.
我特么菊花里还插着一个暗能环
I've got a frickin' Saturn ring up my ass!
我 不知道该作何回应
I... don't know how to respond to that.
雷克斯到底他妈的在哪 - 我不知道
Where the hell is Rex? - I don't know!
我辛辛苦苦飞了几千光年可不是陪你们这几个屌♥丝玩的
I didn't travel thousands of lightyears to face off against his sloppy seconds!
几千光年
Thousands of lightyears?
那我要看看你的绿卡
I'm gonna have to ask to see your green card!
是你们逼我杀你们的
You leave me no choice but to kill you all.
别激动 别激动
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
鉴于我屁♥股♥的伤势我们择日再战咋样
Is it cool if we reschedule on account of by butt injury?
雷克斯
Rex!
准备进入地核
Preparing to enter the inner core.
没有回头路可走了
There won't be any turning back from there.
你做了正确的决定 雷克斯
You're making the right choice, Rex.
正在进入地核
Now entering inner core.
我发现他了
I spot him!
想逃跑是不是 雷克斯
Trying to escape, Rex?
这是一位手无缚鸡之力的老奶奶 你这个疯子
This is a defenseless old woman, you maniac!
无心之过 - 纯属扯蛋
Honest mistake. - Bullshit!
快跑 雷克斯 我是说夫人
Run, Rex. I mean, ma'am!
犹波特 你胳膊哪去了
Jewbot, where's your arm?
剧集 | 超级豪宅(2015) | 导航列表