剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第6季 第13集 牺牲
Sacrifice
Dagobah星的黑暗!
Darkness on Dagobah!
所有的注意力都集中在Yoda身上,
All attention is focused on Yoda,
他声称听到一个早已死去的绝地的声音。
who claims to hear the voice of a long-dead Jedi.
心怀信任,在Qui-Gon Jinn引导下,
Convinced that he is guided by Qui-Gon Jinn,
他找到了五位女祭司,教会了他
he finds five priestesses who will teach him
如何在死亡后保存意志。
how to manifest consciousness after death.
经过了许多考验,Yoda前往Moraband星球
After many trials, Yoda travels to Moraband,
西斯古老的母星,
ancient home planet of the Sith,
现在,他必须面对真正的邪恶,
for now he must face the true evil
那个可能毁灭他并且
that may be his undoing
寻求控制整个银河系的存在。
and one that seeks to control the galaxy.
我们必须小心。
Careful we must be.
这颗行星被遗弃了,
Deserted this planet was,
就在很久以前,多次战争之后。
long ago after many wars.
再一次,我必须离开你,我的朋友。
Again, leave you I must, my friend.
你要守卫飞船。
Guard the ship you will.
如果我没有在三次月落之前回来,
If return I do not by three nightfalls,
你自己乘船飞回Coruscant。
take the ship to Coruscant you shall.
告诉他们我去了哪里。
Tell them of where I went.
我们是西斯。
We are the Sith.
我不害怕你。
Afraid of you I am not.
我们走着瞧。
We shall see.
死后没有生命。
There is no life after death.
等待你的只有虚无,绝地武士。
Only nothingness awaits you, Jedi.
你的恐惧喂养我们对权力的欲望。
Your fear feeds our hunger for power.
他们会知道你在这儿。我们会告诉他们。
They will know you are here. We will tell them.
你会死,然后什么都不是。
You will die and be nothing.
长官,命令要求你立刻前往Coruscant。
Sir, you have been ordered to go to Coruscant immediately.
告诉Sidious君主我正在路上。
Tell Lord Sidious I am on my way.
你为什么来到我的坟墓,绝地武士?
Why do you come to my tomb, Jedi?
学习。
To learn.
你知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am?
是的,Darth Bane
Yes. Darth Bane.
你是古老的西斯尊主。
The ancient Sith Lord, you are.
知道为什么我没有忘记?
And know why I am not forgotten?
你曾经创建了两个规则。
Created the Rule of Two you did.
西斯互相残杀…
The Sith killed each other...
自身贪婪的牺牲者。
Victims of their own greed.
但是在毁灭的灰烬中,
But from the ashes of destruction,
我是最后的幸存者。
I was the last survivor.
我选择把我的知识只传给一个人。
I chose to pass my knowledge on to only one.
我留下了一份传奇的遗产
I created a legacy so resilient
吸引你来到我面前。
that now you come before me.
你是来做我徒弟的吗?
Have you come to be my apprentice?
你必须杀死我才能代替我的位置。
You must kill me to gain my place.
你早就死了。
Dead you are already.
那么,站在你面前的又是什么?
Then what stands before you?
幻象。
An illusion.
你不是真实的。
Real you are not.
你不害怕我?
You do not fear me?
不。
No.
你不再存在。
Exist you do not anymore.
不!
No!
Yoda...
Yoda...
Yoda...
Yoda...
我感觉到我们有一个绝好的机会
I sense we have a great opportunity
给绝地武士团致命一击。
to strike a deadly blow to the Jedi Order.
但我们必须迅速采取行动。
But we must act swiftly.
我必须给你一个警告。
A warning I must give you.
是的。
Yes.
你所面对的所有考验都是我们安排的。
All your trials you have faced have been our doing.
你已经顺利通过了。
And you have passed them well.
但是其中有一个我们无法控制的地方,
But inside, there is a place where we have no control,
这是一个绝对黑暗的地方。
for it is a place of absolute darkness.
这里发生了什么事?
What happened here?
这是西斯献祭绝地的祭祀室。
It is the chamber where the Sith would sacrifice Jedi.
在那里,你的宿命西斯会找到你,
The Sith of your time will find you there,
你也会找到他们。
and you will find them.
小心,因为他们的提议有可能
Be careful, for what they may offer
会感觉非常像一个答案。
will certainly feel like an answer.
只有一个人,一个对你有存在意义的人
Only the presence of someone significant to you
会让你穿过时间和空间
would allow you to sense this ripple
你感觉到这种脉动。
through time and space.
我的旧大♥师♥…
My old master...
Yoda
Yoda.
是的
Yes.
Yoda大♥师♥已经抵达Moraband,
Master Yoda has come to Moraband,
目的是什么,我不知道。
although why, I do not know.
会知道的。无论如何,
We shall, however,
利用存在于你和你的大♥师♥之间
use the strong bond that once existed
强烈的感应,我们可以看到
between you and your master
我们不能看到的东西。
to allow us to see things that we otherwise could not.
如何才能做到,大♥师♥?
How can this be done, Master?
它是黑暗面的一门古老艺术。
It is an old art of the dark side.
现在,伸出你的手,学徒。
Now, hold out your hand, Apprentice.
我需要开始一个仪式。
I need but a drop for the ritual to begin.
Kintik hadzuska sutta chwituskak!
Kintik hadzuska sutta chwituskak!
Kintik hadzuska
Kintik hadzuska
sutta chwituskak!
sutta chwituskak!
Jiaasjen Jidai, jiassjen Jidai!
Jiaasjen Jidai, jiassjen Jidai!
现在,专心于Yoda大♥师♥。
Now, concentrate on Master Yoda.
集中你所有注意力到他身上。
Bring all your focus to him.
但他会不会感觉到我们的存在?
But will he not sense our presence?
我们要给他一个熟悉的面孔,
We shall come to him with a familiar face,
一张久违的脸,
a long-lost face,
一个他渴望见到的人,
one he would be eager to see again,
一个他想问的人,一个能够
one whom he would ask and want answered
回答他所有问题的人。
all the questions he seeks.
帮帮我!
Help me.
请,请给我自♥由♥。
Please, please free me.
Sifo-Dyas?
Sifo-Dyas?
你还活着!
Alive you are!
请帮帮我,Yoda大♥师♥。
Help me, please, Yoda.
我被囚禁这么久了。
I have been imprisoned for so long.
知道这是谁干的?
Know who did this to you?
如果我能告诉你谁是西斯尊主呢?
What if I could tell you who the Sith Lord is?
让我自♥由♥,我就告诉你。
Free me, and I will reveal it.
不!
No!
他知道如何去实现你所寻求的目标。
He knows how to achieve what you seek.
西斯受到物理规律的迷惑。(不理解!)
Captivated by the physical realm the Sith are.
还有什么其他的吗?
What else is there?
让我自♥由♥,和我们在一起,你就会
Free me, and together we can know
知道西斯尊主是谁,
who the Sith Lord is,
你会得到应得的力量,
gain the power you deserve,
拯救未来。
and save the future.
没门。
No.
你必须让我自♥由♥!
You must free me!
西斯没什么可以教我。
Nothing to show me the Sith have.
走着瞧吧。
We shall see.
Sidious...
Sidious...
毫无疑问。
There is no question.
Dooku伯爵就在飞船上。
The ship was carrying Count Dooku.
我们已经扫描了区域,
We've scanned the area,
他正在建筑物内与某人会面。
and he is meeting with someone inside the building.
谢谢你,Rex。Yoda大♥师♥,等待你的命令。
Thanks, Rex. Master Yoda, what are your orders?
- 命令?- 你没事吧,大♥师♥?
- Orders? - Are you all right, Master?
- 我在哪里?- 我不明白。
- Where am I? - I don't understand.
你必须告诉我!
Tell me you must!
在Coruscant工业部门。
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表