剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
唔,你是克隆人?
Oh, you're a clone, huh?
闭嘴,开车!
Look, just shut up and drive!
Ok,听你的。
Okay, you got it.
进城来找点乐子,唔?
So headin' out for a little fun on the town, eh?
我不知道克隆人也能找乐子。
I didn't know clones could have fun.
关于克隆人,你不知道的多着呢!
There's a lot you don't know about clones.
没人知道。
No one knows.
哦,很神秘,啊哼?
Ooh, very mysterious, eh?
我喜欢神秘。
I like a good mystery.
Yeah?
那你有没有听说过
You ever hear the one about the people
一个人策划杀人,
engineered to kill,
策划杀死他最好的朋友,
engineered to kill their best friends,
他的长官,
their leaders,
而且他一点都不知道?
and they don't even know it?
我是一个出租车司机,伙计。
I'm a cab driver, pal.
整天都在听这种故事。
I hear stories like that all the time.
嗨,你还没付钱呢?
Hey, you payin' for this ride or what?
啊哈,记在共和国账上。
Ah, bill it to the Republic.
记在共和国账上。
Bill it to the Republic.
说得好,兄弟!
Good one, brother!
可恶、廉价的克隆人!
Lousy, cheap clones!
这是你的荣幸,伙计。
It's your credit, pal.
你自己付账
You're payin' for this.
啊,你这个机器生的!
Ah, your mother's a droid!
滚开!
Get out of here!
Droid lover!
来吧,兄弟。我们进去。
Come on, brother. Let's go inside.
下士,这顶帽子很适合你。
Corporal, that's a nice hat you got there.
介意我看一下吗?
Mind if I see it?
没问题。给你。
Uh, sure, yeah. Sure, you got it.
猜中!
Hit it!
你懂得!
You got it!
敬共和国!
To the Republic!
Can I get you fellas anything?
我想是时候再喝一圈了
I think it's time for another round.
嗨,招待!
Hey, bartender!
嗨,自己转转吧,兄弟。
Hey, see you around, brother.
Kix, Jesse.
敬212th!
To the 212th!
Down the hatch, boys!
Ah!
散开,检查身份证
Fan out, and check IDs.
我猜 501st 返回 Coruscant 了?
So I guess the 501st is back on Coruscant?
欧,耶,我们刚从Ringo Vinda回来。
Oh, yeah, we just got back from Ringo Vinda.
那里发生了最奇怪的事情。
The strangest thing happened out there.
唔,我知道。
Yeah, I know.
Fives?
哇哦,怎么回事?
Whoa. What's going on?
他们说你试图刺杀Chancellor
They say you tried to assassinate the Chancellor
而且感染了那种杀死Tup的病毒。
and that you're infected with that virus that killed Tup.
我现在没空解释。
I don't have time to explain right now.
我能告诉你的就是……
All I can tell you is...
我被陷害了。
is that I'm being framed.
所有人,包括绝地,都处于险境之中。
All of us, even the Jedi, are in grave danger.
可是我能做什么,Fives?
But what can I do, Fives?
怎么帮你?
How can I help?
我要和Rex谈谈,
I need to talk to Rex,
或者……Skywalker将军也行。
or... or General Skywalker.
可是,他们的任务就是找到你。
Well, they've been tasked with finding you.
要不……你自首!
Just... just turn yourself in!
不行!
No!
不,我不能被抓到。
No, I'll never get to them.
你不明白。
You don't understand.
我不想卷进去,这件事牵扯到了上层人物。
What I'm mixed up in, it goes all the way to the top.
最高层参与了这个阴谋。
The highest levels are involved in the conspiracy.
我必须和Skywalker将军,
I have to talk to General Skywalker
还有Rex直接会面,单独谈。
and Rex directly, alone.
好吧,我可以联♥系♥Rex,
Look, I can contact Rex,
但我不保证他能喊来将军。
but I can't guarantee he'll bring the General.
行,行,行。
Good, good, good.
谢谢,Kix。
Thanks, Kix.
我很感激。
I appreciate it.
给你,这个是坐标。
Here. Here are the coordinates.
确保我们在那里会面。
Just make sure he meets me there.
没问题。
Right.
祝你好运,Fives。
Good luck, Fives.
请验证身份。
Identification, please.
见过这个克隆人吗?
Have you seen this clone?
唔,没有,长官。
Uh, no, sir.
从没见过他。
I haven't seen him.
没事了,你走吧。
All right. Move along.
请验证身份。
Identification, please.
好了,没你们的事了。
All right, you guys check out.
离开这里。
Move along.
长官,我们的一个探测器在
Sir, the fugitive clone has been spotted
I-9区域发现了逃亡的克隆人。
by one of our probes in sector I-9.
就是这儿,Kix说的坐标。
Well, these are the coordinates Kix gave us.
希望Fives在里面。
Let's hope Fives is inside.
但愿他知道自己在做什么
Eh, I hope he knows what he's doing.
Fives?
Fives,我们来了
Fives, we're here.
出来吧
Come on out.
我们只想和你谈谈
We just want to talk to you.
Skywalker将军,谢谢你。
General Skywalker, thank you.
谢谢你这样信任我。
Thank you for trusting me.
你没有带士兵来吧?
Now, have you come without troops?
我带了。
We have.
放下武器
Put down your weapons, then.
我不这样想,Fives。
I don't think so, Fives.
求你了,长官!
Please, sir!
求你了,我没有武器。
Please, I'm unarmed.
好吧。
All right.
我把手♥枪♥放下了。
I'm putting my pistols down.
叫我来这儿做什么,Fives?
What are we here for, Fives?
我需要你的帮助。
I need your help.
我知道。
I know you do.
我们知道你的状态不妙。
We know you're not well.
过去这几天,你过得很艰难。
It's been rough for you these past couple days.
我没有发疯!
I'm not crazy!
求你了,只是……听我说。
Please, please, just... just hear what I have to say.
我们来这儿就是来帮你的,Fives。
We're here to help you, Fives.
到我们这儿来
Just come with us.
我们带你回圣殿。
Let us take you back to the Temple.
不行!
No!
我只需要你能听我说。
I just need you to listen to me.
求你了。
Please.
我还有其他选择吗?
I'm not really sure we have any other choice.
我被陷害了,因为我知道了真♥相♥……
I was framed because I know the truth...
一个密谋的真♥相♥,一个大阴谋。
the truth about a plot, a massive deception.
谁的密谋?
By whom?
有一个针对绝地的阴险密谋。
Well, there's a sinister plot in the works against the Jedi.
我可以证明。
I have proof of it.
我能证明我说的一切都是真的
I can prove that everything that I know is true
我能证明我说的一切都是真的
beyond a shadow of a doubt!
给我看证据。
Show me the evidence.
证据就在这里。
The evidence is in here.
就在……就在这里
It's... it's in here.
我们每一个都有,每一个克隆人。
It's in all of us, every clone.
什么东西?
What is it?
构建在我们遗传密♥码♥中的有机芯片
Organic chips built into our genetic code
确保我们遵命行事,
to make us do whatever someone wants,
甚至于杀死绝地。
even kill the Jedi.
全都在这儿。
It's all in here.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表