剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
[Star Wars theme]
"Crisis at the Heart"
[male announcer] Corruption discovered at the core of the Banking Clan!
银行业集团核心贪污曝光!
Reunited, Rush Clovis and Senator Amidala
拉什?克洛维斯与阿米达拉议员再次联手,
discover the full extent of the deception.
全面调查贪腐欺诈
Anakin Skywalker is sent to the rescue!
安纳金?天行者被派往前去援救!
He refuses to trust Clovis and asks Padme not to work with him.
他拒绝信任克洛维斯并要求帕德梅不得与其共事
Determined to save the banks, she refuses her husband's request,
决心拯救银行业的她拒绝了丈夫的请求,
throwing their relationship into turmoil.
婚姻陷入僵局
Voted for by both the Separatists and the Republic,
分离势力和共和国票选星际银行业集团新领袖,
Rush Clovis is elected new leader of the Galactic Banking Clan.
拉什?克洛维斯当选
Now, all attention is focused on Scipio
当下, 所有人聚焦Scipio,
as the important transfer of power begins.
关注这场重要权力移交的开始
Welcome back to Scipio, Rush Clovis.
欢迎回到Scipio, 拉什?克洛维斯
Our Separatist government has great hopes for you.
我们分离势力政♥府♥对您寄予厚望
Thank you, Senator.
谢谢您, 议员
Only you and Senator Amidala
只有你和阿米达拉议员
will be allowed to monitor the exchange proceedings.
被允许监督此次交易过程
No forces on either side
双方的武装都不可以
will be allowed into the Neutral Zone.
进入中立地区
Senator Amidala, we will be right here
阿米达拉议员, 如果您需要我们的话,
if you should need us.
我们就在这里
Thank you, Commander.
谢谢您, 指挥官
It is with great disappointment
我十分失望地
that I implement the following verdict.
宣读以下判决
By decree of the Muun people,
根据Muun法律,
the five representatives standing before me
站在我面前的这五位代表
are found guilty of embezzlement.
涉嫌贪♥污♥犯♥罪
They shall be imprisoned forthwith,
对他们立刻执行监禁,
and control of the banks shall transfer immediately
且银行的控制权在
to Rush Clovis
Muun政♥府♥的指导下
under the guidance of the Muun government.
立刻转移至拉什?克洛维斯
We are grateful to you, Clovis,
我们感谢你, 克洛维斯,
for everything you have done for the Muun people.
感谢你为Muun人♥民♥所做的一切
To have lost the banks
失去银行
would have been an historic disaster.
将会成为历史性的灾难
I would like you to know
我想您应该知道
I have no interest in controlling the banks.
我对银行的控制权没有兴趣
I am simply here to reestablish order.
我来这里只是为了重建秩序
[applause]
Do you think our friend is up to the task?
你认为我们的这位朋友可以胜任吗?
There are few men I have met in my career
在我的生涯中很少见过像
who are more dedicated to a cause than Clovis.
克洛维斯一样为事业献身的人
Once he decides what he is fighting for,
只要他决定了奋斗目标,
little will stop him from achieving it.
很难有什么能阻止他达成所愿
Let us hope you are right
看在我们大家的份上
for all our sakes.
但愿你是对的
[applause]
[hologram hums]
Ah, Clovis.
啊, 克洛维斯
How are you liking your new office?
你喜欢你的新办公室吗?
I must say, you look very comfortable behind that desk.
我得说, 办公桌后的你看起来很安逸啊
Count Dooku, what do I owe the pleasure?
杜库伯爵, 您有何贵干?
Come, come, my boy.
别怕, 别怕, 年轻人
You don't think I'd let such an important day pass
你不会以为这么重要的一天
without wishing you the best of luck.
我会不来祝你好运吧
Thank you, but luck has nothing to do with it.
谢谢您, 但是好运现在也派不上用场了
The transfer has occurred without a hitch.
转账已经顺利完成
Well, of course it has.
哦, 当然会顺利了
The Separatists are fully behind your appointment.
分离势力在你身后全力支持你
After all, aren't we the ones who put you there?
不管怎么说, 也是我们把你推上这个位置的吧?
For your support, I am grateful,
我十分感谢您的鼎力相助,
but I now must lead
但在我的处事是
without allegiance towards either side.
不会对任何一方做出偏袒的
[laughs]
Is that so?
是吗?
Quite the idealist you have become in so short a time.
这么短的时间里你就变成了一个理想主义者
What do you want, Dooku?
你想干什么, 杜库?
To collect on my investment.
来回收我的投资
How do you think the Republic would like to know
你猜共和国要是知道了
that it was I who supplied Rush Clovis
是我向拉什?克洛维斯提供了
with all the information he needed
他需要的所有
to topple the leaders of the bank?
推♥翻♥银行领导的资料会怎么样?
I will tell them myself.
我会自己告诉他们的
Oh, but you can't.
哦, 恐怕你不能了
I put you in power.
是我给了你权力
You belong to me,
你得对我惟命是从,
and if you want to stay in control,
如果你还想掌权的话,
you will do as I say.
就照我说的做
The banks will remain unbiased.
银行将保持公正
Then I'm afraid the Separatists
那我恐怕分离势力
will be unable to pay the interest on our loans.
是不能偿还我们的贷款的那些利息了
But the banks will collapse, and then...
但那样银行会倒闭, 之后…
Not if you raise interest rates on the Republic.
除非你提高对共和国的利率
What?
什么?
You know I can't do that.
你知道我不能那么干
Oh, but you can, and you will,
哦, 但是你能, 而且你会的,
or everything that you fought so hard for
否则你之前的一切努力
will be destroyed.
都将付之东流
By the new order of the Traxus Division
根据Traxus司的新法令,
and in an attempt to stabilize the banks,
为了达到稳定银行的目的,
it is essential that interest rates on loans to the Republic
立即提高共和国的贷款利率
be raised immediately.
是当务之急
What?
什么?
But you can't do that!
你不能那么干!
Clovis.
克洛维斯
Clovis!
克洛维斯!
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
[all talking at once]
This is an outrage!
这太可恶了!
We warned you this would happen!
我们警告过你这会发生的!
And what of the Separatists?
那分离势力呢?
From the little information
就目前有限的消息来看,
Senator Amidala has been able to establish,
阿米达拉议员称
there will be no raise on their current loan.
对他们目前的贷款并没有加收
I knew from the beginning that Clovis would do this.
我一开始就知道克洛维斯会这么干
[all yelling at once]
Hmm, correct you might have been
嗯, 你之前关于克洛维斯的看法
about Clovis.
可能是对的
It's incredibly foolish
这么快就下了这样一招棋
for to make a move like this so early.
简直是愚蠢到难以置信
He will turn the whole Republic against him.
整个共和国对他都将起而攻之
Not clear to us are his objectives.
对我们而言他的目的还不明朗
Want this he might.
可能本不是他的初衷
Something's wrong.
有些地方不对劲
This doesn't make sense.
这讲不通
[Palpatine] I would like to call for restraint
我呼吁保持克制
and allow us time to analyze the situation.
来给我们时间分♥析♥当下的形式
You may begin your attack.
你可以开始进攻了
It is time to make Rush Clovis
是时候让拉什?克洛维斯
look like a powerful Separatist.
看起来像是个强大的分离分子了
Right away, sir.
马上开始, 长官
It looks like an invasion fleet, sir.
看起来像是入侵舰队, 长官
We're caught out here in the open.
我们成活靶子了
Get the men off this landing pad and beyond the city gates!
让大伙离开停机坪, 退回城门!
[comlink beeps]
[Thorn] Senator Amidala, come in, please.
阿米达拉议员, 请回话
What is it, Commander Thorn?
怎么了, Thorn指挥官?
[Thorn] We're under attack by the Separatist garrison.
我们被分离势力的驻军袭击了
Looks to be a full invasion.
看起来是一场全面入侵
Invasion?
入侵?
[Thorn] We can't get to you.
我们无法接应您
I suggest you get to a ship as soon as you can.
我建议您尽快找一艘飞船
[engines whirring]
boom!
[alarm beeping]
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表