剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战:克隆人战争
第6季 第2集 阴谋
智慧源于集思广益
计划中的瑕点!
A flaw in the plan!
正当战争难分难解之时
While in the middle of a heated battle,
克隆人士兵锤头失去理智并杀死了一名绝地将军
clone trooper Tup lost his senses and killed a Jedi General.
他似乎对此行为毫无意识
Seeming to have no awareness of his actions,
锤头的生命情况急转直下
Tup's health began to deteriorate rapidly.
唯恐此疾病与分离势力的阴谋相关
Fearing the illness was linked to a Separatist plot,
阿纳金天行者已派遣雷克斯队长和ARC士兵5555
Anakin Skywalker has dispatched Captain Rex and ARC Trooper 5555
护送锤头到位于卡米诺的克隆工厂
to escort Tup back to the cloning facilities on Kamino
展开进一步的调查
for an intensive evaluation.
现在你必须和你的朋友道别了
You will have to say good-bye to your friend now.
好的,医生
Yes, Doctor.
莎克缇将军
General Shaak Ti.
雷克斯队长
Captain Rex.
五号♥,我没记错吧?
Fives, am I correct?
没有,将军
Yes, General.
你一直和锤头在一起?
You've served with Tup?
是的
Yes.
你必须跟我走
You must come with me.
恕...恕我直言,将军
With... with all due respect, General,
我不能就这样抛弃他
I can't just abandon him now.
你必须让医生做好他们的工作
You must let the doctors do their work.
不要担心
Do not be afraid.
你朋友正被悉心照料
Your friend is in quite capable hands.
娜拉瑟医生是卡米诺最好的医学家
Doctor Nala Se is the Chief Medical Scientist on Kamino.
她曾是整个克隆人项目的首席工程师之一
She was one of the primary engineers of all the clones.
现在我们必须来操心你
Now we must take care of you.
我?
Me?
我没什么问题,将军
There's nothing wrong with me, General.
我很健康
I'm perfectly fine.
在我们做完全面检查前我们无法确定
We can't be sure of that until we've completed a full exam.
如果真是某种病毒使锤头崩溃
If a virus was the cause of Tup's breakdown,
你就是那个最有可能被感染的人
you have more than likely been exposed to the contagion.
但你还没像锤头那样进入病发阶段
You haven't entered the advance stages yet, as Tup has,
但从你身上搜集来的任何信息
but any information we can gather from you
都可能帮助我们找到治愈锤头的办法
could help to find a cure for Tup.
好吧,将军,如果这样能帮到锤头
All right, General, if it'll help Tup.
雷克斯队长,天行者将军已命令你
Captain Rex, General Skywalker has ordered you
返回战场
back to the war zone.
你要即刻离开
You are to leave immediately.
我很抱歉,五号♥
I'm sorry, Fives.
我希望能留下,但我还有使命在身
I wish I could stay, but duty calls.
没问题,长官
It's fine, sir.
和那群金属人相比,对抗病毒也是个
Fighting a virus is a nice change of pace
挺不错的改变
from all those clankers.
照顾好自己...
Take care of yourself...
和锤头
and Tup.
让我们开始检测
Let's begin the tests.
注入兴♥奋♥剂♥
Administer the stimulant.
摘掉他的呼吸器
Remove his mask.
他们在对锤头干什么?
What are they doing to Tup?
保持冷静
Remain calm.
别挡道!-噢
Out of my way! Oh.
请回到检测台
Please return to the examination table.
他的反应很正常
His reactions are normal.
发生什么了?将军!
What's going on? General!
将军!
General!
不,不,不
No, no, no.
请回到检测台
Please return to the examination table.
回答我!-保持冷静
Come on! Remain calm.
请回到检...
Please return to the examin...
他的反应将会平复
His reaction will subside.
病人必须在下一轮检测时醒着
The patient must be awake for the next round of tests.
我不太喜欢这些高级检测
I am not fond of these hyper tests.
是的,但它们确实能在短时间内给出我们
Yes, but they do give us all the information we need
所需的全部信息
in a timely fashion.
血液里没有任何感染的迹象
There does not seem to be any sign of infection in the blood.
太奇怪了
How curious.
所有不好的可能已检测完毕
The subject has tested negative on all accounts.
这个克隆人似乎非常健康
This clone seems to be in perfect health.
我们一定漏掉了什么
We must be missing something.
我为什么在这里?
Why am I here?
他醒了吗?
Is he conscious?
遵守命令
Follow orders.
杀死绝地,杀死绝地!
Kill Jedi. Kill Jedi!
你已经完成你的检测了吗?
Are you finished with your tests?
暂时是的
For now.
麻醉他
Sedate him.
是的,女士
Yes, ma'am.
遵守命令,遵守命令
Follow orders. Follow orders.
遵守命令
Follow orders.
似乎这个克隆人被下令去杀死一名绝地
It appears this clone has orders to kill a Jedi.
或许分离势力找到了一个办法来给他洗♥脑♥
Perhaps the Separatists found a way to brainwash him.
怎么样?锤头还会好吗?
Look, is Tup going to be all right?
他们查出什么了吗?
Have they found anything out?
请坐下
Please sit down.
我们正在使用高级检测
We are using hyper tests,
所以很快就应该得到结果
so we should be getting the results very quickly.
我们需要在你身上完成更多手续
We need to complete more procedures on you.
对不起 -什么?
Sorry. Why?
哦!喂!
Ow! Hey!
我说过对不起啦!
I said I was sorry.
你必须理解,有机生物
You must understand, organic beings
比机器人难分♥析♥的多
are so much harder to analyze than droids.
怎么样?
Well?
一切都很正常
Everything seems normal.
噢,太棒了
Oh, great.
呃,这么说他们可以放我走了
Well, that means they can let me out.
我恐怕这不可能
I am afraid that is not possible.
你必须一直被隔离
You must remain quarantined
直到我们发现另一个克隆人
until we have pinpointed the exact cause
崩溃的确切原因
of the other clone's breakdown.
我们不能承担任何风险
We cannot risk any further casualties.
听着,我不是一个威胁,锤头也不是
Look, I am not a threat, and neither is Tup.
你确定?
Are you certain?
呃,你只是个机器人
Eh. You're just a droid.
你不懂有一个兄弟
You don't know about real duty,
而真正负有的责任
about what it's like to have a brother.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
我一直想拥有人类的感情,但我没有
I always wanted to have human feelings, but I do not.
再见
Good-bye.
导致他的暴♥动♥原因可能出在心理上
Maybe whatever is causing his aggression is psychological.
这似乎是一个个例
It seems to be an isolated case.
另一个克隆人还没有表现出任何症状
The other clone has yet to display any symptoms.
我现在就需要答案
I need an answer now.
这绝不仅仅是心理问题
This isn't just a physical manifestation of psychosis.
你一定漏掉了什么
You must have missed something.
或许我能建议做第二遍脑扫描
Might I suggest a second brain scan,
一个原子级别的脑扫描?
an atomic-level brain scan?
那是没必要的
This is unnecessary.
我们做的一、二阶扫描已经足够了
The phase 1 and 2 scans we did are sufficient.
他太虚弱经受不起五阶的原子级扫描
He's too weak for a phase 5 atomic-level scan.
我已计算出通过五阶原子扫描而能够
I calculate the beneficial knowledge we could gain
得到的有利信息,这很值得冒险
from a phase 5 atomic scan is worth the risk.
发现这个克隆人有什么问题的唯一办法
The only way to discover what has happened to this clone
就是去终结他
is to terminate him
并在分子等级做一个全面的尸检化验
and do a full-scale autopsy on the molecular level.
我们必须谨慎
We must be cautious.
我不相信这是一种病
I do not believe this is a physical ailment,
但很有可能是因
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表